Dark Child

By NunjaPenguin

More

Dark Child
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 34

18 2 1
By NunjaPenguin

Hey, I'm back! First off I would like to thank and welcome not only the new fans but also the ones who have stuck with me. This will be the last chapter of Dark Child and will be dedicated to xSucidalCutterx. I'm horrible, I meant to finish this story like a month or two ago but my sister and he little kids came over. The oldest one just hates me for some reason and the little ones adore me but they all like to mess up my room and play around on my computer and mess with my papers so...yeah but without further ado, here it the last chapter of my first posted story. 

The next night before the big game, Simon pulled Pasliee into the player’s game lounge where all the players were. The guys got up with a smile.

“Pasliee” they all said. Pasliee looked up at Simon, scared. She stepped closer and behind Simon.

“Do I have to be here?” Pasliee asked.

“Yes” Simon answered.

“Can I go please?” Pasliee asked.

“No” Simon answered.

“So, you decided to rejoin the team” the captain assumed.

“No, I’m not” Simon said.

“Then, why are you here?” he asked.

“Pasliee told me everything” Simon informed them. The team looked at each other and then Pasliee.

“How do we know you’re not bluffing?” he asked.

“You whipped her!” Simon remembered.

“She showed you?”

“You slapped her”

“Can’t be proved”

“Then why is there is a red hand mark on her right cheek?” Simon asked but the team didn’t respond.

“So, what…you’re going to hurt us now?” the captain guessed.

“Not tonight” Simon answered.

“Why not?” a player asked.

“Because he’s scared” another one answered and the team laughed.

“You guys lose enough games without me injuring you” Simon said and the team stopped laughing.

“Come on, Pasliee, let’s go” Simon said. Simon let Pasliee leave first.

“Stay away from my baby sister!” Simon demanded and then slammed the door behind him. The next day when Stacy and Tracy walked over to Pasliee, Simon was with her. He was leaning up against a locker.

“Hey Simon” they said. Simon glared at them for a few seconds.

“Hey Pasliee, have you noticed the football players?” Stacy asked.

“Not one bit” Pasliee icily answered.

“They’re badly bruised, all of them” Tracy said.

“I know” Pasliee knew. Simon had told her last night. Even though he wouldn’t tell her it was him or let her see it, she knew it was him and she had hugged him for a while not letting go. Pasliee glared at them, slamming her locker shut. The twins stepped back frightened. She turned to Simon.

“Let’s go Simon” Pasliee said. Pasliee and Simon walked off together. Everything seemed okay, almost fine but a few days later another scary thing happened to Pasliee. The hallways were clear and Pasliee was walking back to class when Dylan walked out from behind a locker.

“Hey beautiful” Dylan said. Pasliee sighed, rolling her eyes and started to walk the other way when she noticed Cole walking towards her. So was Dylan. She panicked and started to run. They ran around in a giant rectangle before Dylan and Cole got her. They pushed her down. She started to cry as Dylan moved her skirt up.

“No!” she ordered. They didn’t stop.

“No, stop!” Pasliee shouted. Cole covered her mouth and she bit the palm of her hand. He pulled he hand back and she screamed, breaking Dylan concentration and stopping him for a minute. Within a few minutes, all the students were out of their class and gathered around a circle around the three. The crowd gasped at Pasliee’s scars and then stepping back as Dylan and Cole continued. Pasliee was too busy sobbing to do anything. Simon stormed over and Dylan and Cole away from her and into a locker. She turned around and sat up. Simon held out his hands and Pasliee grabbed them. He pulled her up and she tightly hugged, crying even harder.

“Pasliee, are you okay?” Simon asked. Pasliee shook her head and he tightly hugged her back. Stacy and Tracy walked over to them.

“Pasliee, you want Simon be our friend, right?’ Tracy asked. Pasliee looked up at them, Dylan and Zack before nodding. Stacy and Tracy smiled.

“Great Simon, meet us after school” Stacy said. Stacy and Tracy walked off and Simon glared at Dylan and Zack.

“She’s my baby sister, pervs!” Simon complained. Dylan and Cole looked at each other and then Pasliee before walking off. When Pasliee got home and upstairs into her room, she noticed a trail of blood coming from the bathroom. She walked over to the bathroom and as she did the trial of blood retreated. She opened the door and walked into the bathroom. There wasn’t even a drop of blood anywhere, not even a sign that even a trace of blood had been there. She sighed and headed for the door when the door closed. She looked around and seeing nothing looked at herself in the mirror, then she saw a grayish white face in the mirror. She turned around startled. It was Miss. S, her face back to normal and she was holding a knife. Pasliee stared at the knife, paralyzed with fear. After a few moments of looking from her mother’s face to the knife, she tried to run but Miss. S grabbed her, slitting her neck and wrists. She held Pasliee’s bloody body. After a minute of struggling and losing a lot of blood, she started to wobble. Two minutes. Three. Four. Five. Pasliee slumped to the floor, the last of her blood leaving her body. Mr. Leighton walked into the house.

“Hello? Pasliee, are you home? If you are, you left the front open” Mr. Leighton loudly said. Miss. S smiled down at her lifeless daughter and disappeared. Mr. Leighton walked into the bathroom and instantly ran over to his daughter, falling to his knees.

“Pasliee?” Mr. Leighton shook her but that was useless.

“Oh no” Mr. Leighton groaned and stood up. He looked down at his pants now soaked with blood. He took out his cell and dialed 911.

“Hello” Mr. Leighton stared at Pasliee, hoping it wasn’t too late. Pasliee opened her eyes and looked around. She was back at the same hospital. She sat up as a different nurse walked over with a green mug.

“Have a good nap, Miss. Leighton?” she asked.

“Where am I?” Pasliee asked.

“The hospital” she answered and Pasliee sighed.

“You must be thirsty” she said. Pasliee felt the dryness instantly a few minutes after thinking about it.

“Yeah, I am” Pasliee answered.

“Thought you might be” the nurse said handing her a mug.

“How long was I out?” Pasliee asked.

“Two days” the nurse answered. Pasliee quickly drained the mug and then dropped it, feeling funny. The mug shattered when it made contact with the floor.

“Oops, sorry” Pasliee apologized.

“Don’t worry about that” the nurse sat on the edge of the bed. She lightly touched her chin as she transformed back in Miss. S.

“Mom!”  Pasliee tried to move but couldn’t/

“Shush, child” Miss. S whispered. Pasliee started to feel weak and tired. Her eyes closed and she laid back down.

“Ducky, mommy is going to tell you some things, just believe me, okay?” she asked and Pasliee nodded.      

“Simon let me hurt you” Miss. S lied.

“Simon-” Pasliee began to disagree.

“Simon let me hurt you” Miss. S repeated.

“Simon let you hurt me” Pasliee muttered and nodded in agreement.

“I never wanted to kill you but this is what’s best” Miss. S continued.

“You never did?” Pasliee asked.

“I love you”

“I love you too, mommy”

“Simon knew what I was doing, he could’ve stopped me at any time but he didn’t. That was his choice, not mine”

“His choice?”

“Yes, his choice. Just please believe me” Miss. S begged.

“His choice” Pasliee agreed. Miss. S smiled and disappeared. The next time Pasliee woke up an actual nurse was standing there.

“Mommy?” Pasliee asked, her eyes still closed.

“Nope, just me” she said. Pasliee opened her eyes and stared at the nurse.

“How long have I been out?” Pasliee asked.

‘Four days” the nurse answered Pasliee sighed.

“Should we call your father and tell him you’re awake?” the nurse asked and Pasliee nodded.

“Okay” the nurse said and walked out. A few minutes later, she walked back in.

“Your father is requesting an immediate release, would you like to leave?” the nurse asked and Pasliee nodded.

“Okay, he’s on his way” the nurse informed her. When Mr. Leighton got to the hospital, Pasliee was dressed and ready to go. Mr. Leighton signed her out. When they got home, Pasliee looked around.

“Where’s Simon?” Pasliee asked.

“Oh, he went out with Stacy and Tracy” he answered.

“Oh” Pasliee muttered.

“Would you like him back?” Mr. Leighton asked and Pasliee shook her head.

“Oh, okay” Mr. Leighton said. Pasliee went into her room, closing the door. She got into bed and closed her eyes.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 1 1
just fanfic
284 66 69
Thriller