Butterfly| BTS and Lisa

By Lalisa_unicorn

[Breaking] BigHit Entertainment announced BTS' Lisa's withdrawal from the group! (Lalisa_unicorn) More

001| Prolouge (Her Side)
002| Prologue (Their Side)
003| Debut
004| Upset (Her side)
005| Upset (Their side)
005| A Friendly Battle
006| AAA (Her Side)
007| AAA (Their side)
008| V Live (Lisa)
009| Secret Visit
010| MMA (Their Side)
011| MMA (Her Side)
012| Gift
013| Lili Kyeostudio
015| Night
016| First Meeting
017| Sarcastic
018| The lost Friendship
019| Dinner II
020| V Live (BTS)
021| Butterfly

014| Dinner

923 63 5
By Lalisa_unicorn

PRESENT TIME, 2016

BigHit Entertainment, Seoul

Lisa confusedly looked at the letter, still shocked by Jimin's action a while ago.

She slowly opened the letter from SBS and was shocked to see the first words on the note.

Collaboration Opening Show

Lisa caught her breath as she realized it was an invitation letter.

Annyeong, Blackpink's Lisa! You were chosen as one of the best dancers that will collab for SBS Gayo Daejun 2016.

The rehearsal will be tomorrow at the SBS building. See you!

"Oh, my gosh... does that mean Jimin Oppa received a letter?" Lisa murmured. "Omo! Omo! So, that's why he told me that we'd leave by 7! Wait, we're going together? Ah! I don't know!" She yanked her hair and threw herself on her small couch until she dozed off to sleep because of too much thinking.

***

"Boys, what time are you coming home?" Sihyuk asked. He decided to visit the boys in their practice room to check how are they doing.

"In an hour, PD-nim," Namjoon answered for the group.

"Okay, then. I am buying food for dinner. Come over to my office at 9 pm," Sihyuk said and showed them a mischievous smile. But among the seven, only Jin and Jimin understood.

"I am coming home after practice, PD-nim. I still need to be early tomorrow," Jimin said.

"Woah, Jimin-ah! Are you sure of that? You won't be Jimin tomorrow?" Jhope teased. Jimin chuckled and shook his head.

"I don't want her to wait," Jimin said and looked meaningfully to Sihyuk, who asked him to go with Lisa tomorrow.

"Okay, Jimin-ah. How about the others?" Sihyuk asked.

"Sure, I have nothing to do after practice," Jin said.

"Namjoon, Me, and Jhope can't join, PD-nim. We have a meeting with the other producers regarding the new song that we'll make," Suga said.

"I can't, PD-nim. I want to sleep already," Jungkook said and yawned after.

"I'll go!" Taehyung said. "Make sure you order a lot of food, PD-nim."

"Of course," Sihyuk chuckled. "Okay, then. Too bad for the others to let this opportunity passed. Jin, Taehyung, I'll see you in my office later," he added before he left their practice room.

"What does he mean by opportunity?" Jhope asked.

"Maybe, someone will join," Jin smiled, looking at Jimin.

"That's weird. Let's continue practicing, so we can finish in no time," Jhope said.

***

It was already 9 pm, so Jin and Taehyung were inside the lift, all ready to go to Sihyuk's office.

"Hyung, since when Lisa's studio light became purple?" Taehyung asked the same question as Jimin when they went out of the lift.

"Earlier," Jin answered. "By the way, let's go there!" He suggested. The lights are open, so maybe she's still inside her studio.

"Huh?" Taehyung was confused, but he let Jin dragged him anyway. His Hyung opened the door and was greeted by Lisa's tiny snores.

"Lalisa-yah!" Jin yelled, which surprised Lisa that caused her to fall from the couch. The famous windshield laugh of Worldwide Handsome echoes inside the studio while Taehyung is still frozen at the door.

"Oppa!" Lisa whined. Seokjin helped her to stand, but he was still laughing. "I swear, it hurts!"

"Yah, it's already 9 pm! Dinner time!" Jin said.

"OMG! I almost forgot the time. PD-nim's going to buy dinner," Lisa said, and she stretched her arms until her eyes landed on Taehyung. "O...Oppa!"

"So, all this time, you knew she's here?" Taehyung asked Jin, to which the latter replied with a nod. "Hyung, you are so unfair!" He whined.

"Taehyung Oppa—" Lisa got cut off when Taehyung engulfed her into a hug.

"You are unfair, as well! How come you didn't go to our practice room? Yah, don't you want to see us anymore?" Taehyung dramatically said.

"I'm sorry, Oppa..." Lisa mumbled. Her heart is jumping in happiness. Two Bangtan boys are finally okay with her.

"I know," Taehyung said, and he pulled away, smiling at her. "Your presence is enough. There's always a time for everything. I don't need anything for now."

"Thank you, Oppa," Lisa smiled. "Where are the others?"

"Oh, they have plans," Jin answered. "I think we should go to PD-nim's office now. We can't let the food wait."

"Let's go!"

The three went inside Sihyuk's office and saw lots of food on the table. At the same time, the CEO is nowhere to be found.

"Oh, there's a letter," Taehyung said and reached for the letter at the table. "To Lisa, Tae, and Jin... oh, it's for us!"

"Just read it, Tae. Stop with your alien language," Jin said. Tae pouted and continued to read the letter.

"I have to attend an emergency meeting, so I won't be able to join you tonight. I want you to enjoy yourselves, and please sort things out with each other," Taehyung finished reading the letter.

"So, it's only the three of us," Lisa said. "But this is quite a lot."

"We can finish that, Lisa-yah. Trust me," Jin said. "Sit down, and let's eat, you two."

"Wait! How about let's play some background music?" Lisa asked.

"Sure!" Taehyung said, and he opened the speaker so that Lisa could connect her phone.

'BTS: No More Dream playing.'

"Woah! A great choice for the first song, Lili!" Taehyung said.

"Isn't it weird to eat with loud bang music? Shouldn't we go for some soft and calm music?" Jin suggested.

"Ah! I know!" Lisa said and replaced the song.

'BTS' Just One Day playing.'

"Perfect!" Jin said and handed the two their chopsticks. "Okay, now we should eat."

They began eating while JOD was playing in the background. It was a calming moment for the three of them.

"So, Lisa, how's debuting in a girl group?" Jin started a topic.

"Hmm, it's different, Oppa. Everything is different. From the way we create music, practice steps, and many more," Lisa said.

"Are they allowing you to write music or produce music yourselves?" Taehyung asked. "I wanted to ask that since you produced a lot of songs when you're still here."

"Yes, but most of the time, idols aren't credited. Like us, Blackpink, we aren't credited for helping Teddy Oppa in writing lyrics and such," Lisa said and shrugged her shoulders. "It's very different from BigHit. I had to adjust for a year."

"How come you're not a vocal in your group?" Jin asked. It was like an interview, but they wanted to keep up with each other. They want to know each other's stories that they failed to share for almost two years of ignoring one's side.

"They offered me to be a Lead Vocalist, but I did not accept it. I chose to be a rapper instead. The girls trained for years before debuting, and I want them to show their talents," Lisa smiled. "I already experienced the spotlight with you, so why should I retake it? Being the Main Dancer and Lead Rapper is already fine with me."

"You're so humble," Taehyung chuckled. "Our Royal Maknae is so humble."

"Enough with me, Oppaya. Congratulations on your first Daesang! I begged Manager Unnie to allow me to wear the Daesang, but I failed," Lisa pouted.

"I wonder why," Taehyung said. "It was much better seeing you wearing it in public. The army would be super happy."

"I know, but the situation is hard. My Unnies are getting hate," Lisa sighed. "I shouldn't do something that will add fuel to the fire."

"You surely love your Unnies," Jin smiled.

"They're my best friends, of course."

"How about us?" Taehyungq suddenly asked. Lisa smiled and looked into their eyes.

"You're my family."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 378 24
And then, she was gone. ~ /012416/
20.8K 526 18
7 famous students at first were bullying the new student in their school which is a nerd girl. The nerd girl is not like what people think. She actua...
14.8K 1K 7
In which Lisa Manoban of Blackpink finally admitted what she truly feels for Bangtan's new visual.
136K 7.3K 26
Please don't start reading this, it will leave you heartbroken for sure.