MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x rea...

Von neoncookie06

Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However yo... Mehr

Chapter 1- Origin
Chapter 2- UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3- I Did It!
Chapter 4- Hero Studies
Chapter 5- Villains Appear
Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1
Chapter 7- Sports Festival! Part 2
Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3
Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer
Chapter 11- Aftermath
Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13- Final Exams
Chapter 14- Encounter
Chapter 15- Pool Day!!
Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1
Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2
Chapter 18- Villains?!
Chapter 19- Villains Running Wild!
Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!
Chapter 21- Failure
Chapter 22 Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 All For One
Chapter 24 Symbol of Peace
Chapter 25 Your Turn
Chapter 26 My Reason...
Chapter 27 Dorms
Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!
Chapter 29 The Exam Part 1
Chapter 30 The Exam Part 2
Chapter 31 Class 1-A
Chapter 32 Rescue Exercise
Chapter 33 Gang Orca
Chapter 34 One For All
Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 36 2nd Semester
Chapter 37 The Big Three
Chapter 38 Successor

Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN

892 19 1
Von neoncookie06

Today begins the first day of my internship and as of right now I'm at the station along with the rest of my class and we are about to head our separate ways.

"Everyone has their costumes right? Remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet and don't lose them or anything-"

"Gotcha!" Mina chirps while interrupting Mr. Aizawa and standing in a weird pose causing everyone to look at her.

"Speak properly. It's yes sir, Ashido." Mr. Aizawa corrects.

"Yes sir." Mina pouts.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other Hero's during your internships, now get to it." Mr. Aizawa announces.

"Yes Sir!" We all chorus and out of the corner of my eye I see Tenya begin to walk away. "Hopefully me going to the same place as him will help me keep an eye on him." I think as I turn to see Shoto standing beside (B/N) and I let out a sigh. "I wanted to be able to keep an eye on (B/N) as well, but he's going to Endeavor's Agency along with Shoto... I should warn him, but how?" I wonder as I then see Kacchan behind them and I grin slightly. "I got it." I think as I go to walk over to Kacchan but as I pass Shoto I whisper to him.

"Be wary of (B/N)." I warn and then walk over to Kacchan, who turns to me with an annoyed expression.

"Tch, shouldn't you be leaving?!" Kacchan exclaims.

"Am I not allowed to wish my rival luck on his internship?" I ask, but he then turns to the side.

"Whatever." Kacchan answers as I see his ears turning red. "Is he blushing?" I wonder as I smile and place my hand on his head causing him to look over at me with a surprised expression. I pat his head once and then take my hand off and his expression changes to anger. "What the hell... Did you just pat me?!" Kacchan exclaims and I giggle as I then begin to walk away, but I turn back to him and waved.

"Good luck and be good, I'll see you later explosion boy!" I shout causing him to become even angrier.

"Get the hell out of here, already!" Kacchan bellows causing me to giggle as I turn around only to see Tenya with Deku and Ochaco, who has a melancholy smile as well as the dark aura starting to surround him again. "Damn it... that feeling and black stuff is back." I think as Tenya turns away from them and begins walking. I walk over to them with a serious expression on my face and they looked at me with confusion.

"Try not to worry so much you guys. I'll keep an eye on him as much as I can... Focus on your internships!" I insist and they nod causing me to turn and run over to Tenya's side. I look over to see Tenya with a menacing expression as the aura around him grows darker and larger. Suddenly it decreases as Tenya looks over at me with a smile, but I put on an emotionless expression.

"Hello, Toshinori I didn't know you were also going to Hosu." Tenya states and I nod as I turn to see our train to Hosu pulling up.

"Let's do our best, Tenya!" I declare as I turn to him and put my fist up with a confident expression.

"Yes." Tenya responds as he brings up his fist and knocks it against mine and see the dark aura dissipate like it did the last time. "Could this be another quirk or something?" I wonder as Tenya and I walk onto the train and sit down beside each other. The train begin to move and before I realized it I had fallen asleep. I was standing once again is a vast darkness and I look down to see once again I'm covered in mist, but it looked less dense this time.

"I do not have much time..." A voice trails off as I look over to see a man with a big scare on his face and had a light purple aura around him.

"Who are you?" I ask, but it came out in jumbles.

"Sorry, I couldn't quite understand you. However, I'm going to going to tell you as much as I can first I am Hikage Shinomori the fourth wielder of One For All. Second the power you have been using is much different from how mine worked, but it is Danger Sense." The Fourth explains and I put on a confused expression.

"How am I using different quirks?" I question and it came out a little less jumbled.

"You are beginning to master the quirks that live inside One For All... You already know Fa Jin and now you know mine, which leaves you with 3 more left to go. You and one other share the 9th spot of this quirk and it is time." The Fourth continues.

"Wait, what do you mean time?!" I exclaims, but he then shakes his head.

"My quirk had the ability to sense danger... However seeing as it is within One For All it has changed and become stronger. I wish I could tell you more-" Before he could say anything more I woke up and look over to see Tenya staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask and he quickly shakes his head.

"No, sorry I was just about to wake you seeing as we are almost there." Tenya answers and I let out a yawn. "This is weird... I slept fine last night except for that I had, but I feel completely exhausted still." I think as I then scratch my head.

"Sorry, I didn't even realize I fell asleep." I apologize and Tenya smiles.

"It's alright." Tenya declares as he turns away from me as I look out the window. "One other user... So Deku and I are both going to receive these quirks?" I wonder as the train comes to a stop causing Tenya and I to grab out stuff and walk off the train only to see 2 Pro Heroes in front of us. One was a man in a Hero suit that had the concept of a fish, I think and the other was a woman that had the concept of a Tiger. "These two must be Pro Heroes Tigress and Manual." I think as I then bow to her.

It's great to meet you Miss Tigress. I'm (Y/N), Toshinori I hope to learn all I can from the wonderful opportunity." I greet as I stand up straight only to be met by an embrace.

"Well aren't you just the sweetest!" Tigress declares as she releases me and I look over to Tenya, who is bowing to Manual.

"Tenya, do your best!" I call out to him causing him to turn to me holding up his thumb. Turning back to Miss Tigress, who embraces me once again.

"You are precious." Miss Tigress states as she releases me and turns away from me. "Well, if you'll follow me I'll show you the way to the Agency, darlin." Miss Tigress insists as she begins walking and I follow her. "Come to think of it Deku's probably getting Gran Torino's classic old man routine by now... God Gran Torino's gonna have fun with that one." I think as I shake my head a bit with a smile on my face.

(To Deku)

"Gran Torino... I've never heard of this guy before, but he must be incredible. Yep, probably super amazing." Deku states as he walking down the street looking at a paper with an address on it. Finally looking up from the address he sees an old looking building and puts on a confused expression. However, he goes up to the door and knocks on it 3 times, but no one answers causing him to open the door. "Hello, I'm here from U.A. high. It's Izuku Midoriya, I'm really looking forward to... Uh." Deku trails off as he looks down at the floor to see an old man faced down in a red liquid. "Uh, uh, uh, UH, HOLLY WOWY HES DEAD!" Deku screams, but than the old man looks up with a smile.

"I'm alive." The old man declares.

"WAH HE'S ALIVE!" Deku shouts as he then lets out a sigh of relief.

"Whoopsie, I was carrying a nice big plate of sausages cover in ketchup when I accidently tripped and fell down, clumsy me. Now, who did you say you were?" The old man asks while shaking and looks up at Deku.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya from U.A. High School." Deku answers.

"You're who now?" The old man questions while holding up his hand by his ear.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!" Deku shouts.

"So what's your name boy?" The man asks as Deku begin to get annoyed, but then the old man falls down once again. Quickly Deku rushes over to him and helps him up. "I could really use some food." The old man states looking up at Deku.

"Some food?!" Deku exclaims.

"Hm, Toshinori?" The old man questions.

"I'm not (Y/N) I'm Midoriya. Excuse me, I just need to make a phone call." Deku declares as he walks a little ways while taking out his phone, but the old man opens Deku's costume bag. "Hey, uh, wait that's my stuff!" Deku bellows looking over at the old man.

"Why don't you fire off an One For All smash at me? I wanna know how far you've come in terms in handling it's power... This is a pretty good costume. Now, where's that attack?!" The old man that was obviously Grin Torino Exclaims.

"But, sir-"

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Gran Torino asks.

"I'm here because I need to learn how to control One For All. I have to get so much better at it and fast... I'm also here because I don't know if All Might has much time left. I'm sorry, but I can't waste my whole week messing around like this, sir. I hope you'll excuse me." Deku explains as he then goes to leave.

"As I thought..." Grin Torino trails off as he then breathes in and bends down causing Deku to turn and look at him, but Gran Torino then begins jumping off the walls. Deku begins trying to follow him with his eyes, but then Gran Torino ends up above the door looking down at Deku. "It's time for you to show me what you can do, ya newbie hehehe. I watched the U.A. Sports Festival on television. The way you used your power was unthinkable, reckless. He's not training you well, he may be the Symbol of Peace and the number 1 hero, but All Might is a total novice when it comes to teaching. I can only imagine what a plunderer he is in the classroom... I can't stand to watch you use your quirk that way. So I suppose I'll have to teach... Now hurry and get your costume on!" Gran Torino instructs.

(To me)

Arriving at Miss Tigress's Agency people begin to rush over to us and began to ask questions along with praising me, but then Miss Tigress puts her arm around my shoulders.

"Alright everyone this cub of mine just got here so let's give her some space. She'll be with us for a week so let's show her some hospitality and a great experience, while she's here." Miss Tigress announces causing everyone to disperse and go back to what they were doing as Miss Tigress takes her arm off my shoulder and she begins to walk away causing me to follow after her. We come to a door with Tigress written on it as she opens it I see a tiger print decorated office. Miss Tigress walks over to the office chair and sits in it as I close the door behind me and she holds her hand out to the seat across from her motioning me to sit in it. "Let's discuss how this week is gonna go down, darlin." Miss Tigress insists.

"Yes Ma'am." I respond as I sit down in the seat.

"As you know my little cub you are interning under me and my Agency so you will be my responsibility. We will be going on patrols around the city everyday ad you are required to wear your costume and only use your Hero name, while we are in costume, got it?" Miss Tigress asks.

"Yes Ma'am!" I answer with a serious expression, but she then smiles.

"For this week you will use this room to sleep. The other door in here leads to a bathroom... I went on patrol while going to get you so for right now I'll show you around the Agency so you know everything it, okay sugar?" Miss Tigress questions as she gets up from her chair.

"Yes ma'am." I respond as I get up out of the chair and set my stuff on the couch. Miss Tigress then opens the door as we both walk out of the room and she begins showing me around the Agency.

(To Deku)

Deku was detained by Gran Torino, who has one foots on Deku's arm and a hand on his face.

"That's why I bested you." Gran Torino Declares.

"But I thought for sure I was gonna land that punch." Deku states.

"Listen to me, the way you use One For All in the cavalry battle and the tournament showed that you're adjusting to the quirk. You understand its fundamentals, but your admiration for All Might and sense of loyalty to him are shackles on you." Gran Torino explains.

"Shackles, but how?" Deku asks, while Gran Torino begins poking Deku's cheek with two fingers.

"It's true that you need to get stronger and quickly, time waits for no man. Real Villains don't care if you've reached your full potential yet and you think One For All is more special than it really is." Gran Torino answers as Midoriya sits up.

"Then what should I do?" Midoriya questions.

"Think about that on your own time, meanwhile I'll go buy us some grub. Clean this place up, while I'm gone." Gran Torino responds as he walks out of the building.

(To Tenya)

Tenya, who is in his Hero suit, is walking the streets out on patrol with Manual.

"On a normal day, I'd just be waiting for client calls to come in, not really exciting, but things have been fairly hectic here lately." Manual states.

"So you're using street patrols to suppress crime." Tenya points out, while looking around.

"Yeah, exactly. Man, I kinda can't believe Ingeniums little brother is interning at my Agency. I'm sure you had offers from Pros with much bigger followings than mine." Manual declares as he keeps walking, but Tenya stopped looking across the street.

(To Shigaraki's hideout)

Stain, Shikaragi and Kurogiri are all inside.

"Now I get it, you must be the ones who attacked U.A. and you wanna recruit me to build up your little group again." Stain speculates, while standing at the entrance of the hideout staring at Shigaraki, who is sitting on a bar stool.

"Yeah it'll be great. You've got so much experience." Shigaraki affirms.

"And what's your mission?" Stain asks.

"For now I really just wanna kill All Might. I like to destroy anything that pisses me off." Shigaraki answers as he then holds up a few pictures. "Like these little brats here, game over." Shigaraki declares as the pictures of (Y/N), (B/N) and Deku fall out of his hands on to the bar table.

"I was a fool to think you could offer me anything, it turns out you're the type of person I hate the most in this world." Stein insists causing Shigaraki and Kurogiri to both inch back as Stain reaches for his knives. "The goals of your League are those of a child, what meaning is there to killing if you don't have real convictions?" Stain questions as he begins to pull out knives from their holders.

"Master should I step in?" Kurogiri asks looking over at the flat screen Tv that has the words "Sound Only" displayed on it.

"Let it happen, its possible this is the only way he'll learn anything. He needs to think about the ways he must grow, how he can mature. Only then will he reach his potential." The voice from the TV answers.

(To Kacchan)

"To be perfectly frank, I don't like you very much." A man who is wearing a suit made out of nothing but jeans material announces as he turns to Kacchan.

"Huh?!" Kacchan sounds.

"I know full well why you chose my Agency, because I'm one of the top 5 most popular Hero's, The No. 4 Hero - Best Jeanist." The man states, while glaring at Kacchan.

"Hey look you're the one who made an offer for me!" Kacchan bellows.

"Yes, recently all my recruits have been perfect little angels, so you certainly stood out. I watched the way you fought at the sports festival. You have a good handle on your powerful quirk and a decent grasp of its applications as well. You're an outstanding talent, I'd say you're already good enough to take on as a Sidekick. However, you do have a fatal flaw, you believe you're the best and you display that belief without regard for how it reflects on you or your image. You have a ferocious nature." Best Jeanist explains.

"Don't tell me you brought me just to give me a lecture-" Kacchan is interrupted by strings from Best Jeanist's costume subduing his arms and legs.

"I have to correct people like you, its part of my duty to society. Heroes' and Villains are cut from the same cloth so your job here is to watch me. I'll show you what makes someone a Hero." Best Jeanist declares.

"What in the hell are you doing?!" Kacchan exclaims.

"Isn't it obvious I'm educating you on becoming an exemplary Pro that includes being aware of the way you speak, your appearance, controlling your emotions, your morals. There are countless things you need to learn, but in the brief period of 1 week. I will stitch these things into the fabric of your being." Best Jeanist declares.

(To Kirishima)

"Wow, Tetsutetsu!?" Kirishima exclaims.

"Kirishima!" Tetsutetsu Bellows.

"Hey man, what are you doing here?!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu chorus, while grabbing ahold of each other's hand for a manly handshake.

"We were able to put in two offers this year, let's begin right away." The Chivalrous Hero: Fourth Kind declares causing both Kirishima and Ttetsutetsu bow.

"I look forward to working with you." Kirishima and Tetsutetsu chorus as they lift their heads.

"I was impressed by the guts both of you showed at the sports festival. I like you two, however being a Hero isn't easy and you can't rely on brute force alone so this week you'll learn from my experience." Fourth Kind states.

"That's the Chivalrous Hero!" Tetsutetsu bellows.

"He's so manly!" Kirishima chirps causing Fourth Kind to bang his fists on the desk.

"Wait for me to finish speaking!" Fourth Kind shouts causing them both to bow once again.

"Yes Sir, apologies!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu chorus.

"Seems I'll have to teach you proper manners too!" Fourth Kind declares.

"Thank you very much sir!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu chorus once again as they stand up straight.

"First lets talk about why we're even here. Pros receive wages from the government so we're civil servants, but there's more to it than that, with the quirk we offer our responsibilities are different from regular workers. Now regarding our actual duties-"

(To Ochaco)

"Basic Hero goal control crime right? When a crime occurs the police will contact us. These requests come in all at once filtered by district, we find work reports on the services we provide with assisting an arrest, rescuing people etcetera. There's special agencies looking into our works and deciding how much we should get paid, you'll catch on quick kiddo." The Battle Hero: Gunhead explains as Ochaco and him continue to patrol the streets.

(To Momo)

"Additionally Hero's are allowed to have side jobs, there are a lot of arguments about this in the world of Pros when it first was being established, but Hero's ended up being so popular that the public demanded it. For example, I'm about to film a commercial stick around, okay." the Snake Hero: Uwabami explains to Momo and Kendo.

"Um well, I was kinda hoping I'd see something a little more actiony." Kendo states.

"No, this sort of attention is something you can't avoid if you're a Pro, besides she was kind enough to offer her wisdom to an unworthy student. So I'll take every lesson she has to give!" Momo declares.

"Okay, but isnt there anything else we can do, while you film this commercial or whatever?" Kendo asks.

"Do you know why I chose to recruit you two, any thoughts?" Uwabami asks as she stands up.

"Well I guess-"

"It must be because you saw such heroic potential in us." Momo insists as she inturrupts Kendo.

"Of course I did, but there's another reason. Your both very cute young ladies." Uwabami declares.

(To Jiro)

"Heroes' must practice and train constantly, you can't take a break even when you're on a patrol! The Pro Hero - Death Arms bellows as Jiro and him are running through the city.

"Right, kay!" Jiro chirps.

(To Mineta)

"You know what's a useful skill? Knowing how to pass the time while you're waiting to be called out to rescue someone, got that?" The Pro Hero - Mt. Lady states, while laying on the couch eating chips.

"Uh sure." Mineta responds as he's vacuuming the floor.

(To Tsu)

Tsu is currently doing push ups with navy men to a whistle.

(To Shoto and (B/N))

Both of them are standing in front of Endeavor.

"I've been waiting for you Shoto, you're finally ready to walk down the path of the Mighty." Endeavor grins.

"I have no intention of following any path you've created, only I can decide my future." Shoto states.

"Heh is that so? Well anyways I wanted (Y/N) Toshinori here as well, but you'll do fine (B/N), since one day you might make a good sidekick with that quirk of yours... You both should go get ready we're going out." Endeavor explains as (B/N) nods his head.

"Where to?" Shoto asks.

"I'll show you both what it means to be a Hero!" Endeavor answers.

(To me)

We finally were finished touring around the Agency and made it back to the office.

"Alright Sugar now that I've done showing you around I'll let you rest in here. Make sure to get plenty of it cause the real fun begins tomorrow! Miss Tigress declares and I bow.

"Yes Ma'am. I'll make sure I do, thank you!" I thank as I stand up straight, but only to be engulfed in a suffocating hug.

"No problem whatsoever my little cub!" Miss Tigress chirps as she releases me and goes to leave out the door, but then turns to me. "Have a good rest, sugar." Miss Tigress insists and I nod causing her to walk out of the room closing the door behind her. Sitting on the couch I let out a sigh staring up at the ceiling.

"Miss Tigress is nice, but is way too excitable and I didnt really experience anything... I hope it will be better tomorrow. I whisper as I lay down on the couch. "Tenya is also another concern that I'll need to focus on while I'm here." I think as I close my eyes.

(To Deku)

Deku is outside looking at his hands deep in thought, but then clenches his hands into a fist. Looking over, Deku turns to see an alley filled with trash bags.

"Alright, I'll try this out. 5% should be enough here." Deku hypothesizes as he walks into the alley. "1 2 3, the roof. That shouldn't be too hard, right?" Deku asks himself as he bends his legs. "Imagine the egg not exploding in the microwave." Deku states as he jumps up, but ends up face planting on the side of the building and falls down onto the trash bags causing his nose to bleed. "I can't take the time to visualize the result like I normally do, but I have to try it!" Midoriya declares as he gets up and bends his legs once again and jumps, but once again he face plants. Not giving up Deku begins to repeat it over and over. "This is stupid, do it faster!" Deku curses as he repeats the sequence once again, but he ends up on the ground again. "Faster!" Deku bellows as he begins to repeats the sequence all over again.

(Time skip)

It's morning and Deku wasn't able to get passed hitting his head repeatedly on the wall he walks back into Gran Torino's house. However, Gran Torino then walks down the stairs with his cane and smiles.

"Good morning. What's wrong? You look beat." Gran Torino states looking over at Deku, who is covered in wounds and had bags under his eyes.

"Well, I was training on my own yesterday and went too far. I tried to take everything you said to me and put it into practice, but it was just no good. Heh obviously I still have a long way to go." Deku explains as he grabs his stomach.

"It's your first time trying so its to be expected that is how training works of course I suppose All Might can't wrap his mind around that. He was pretty much able to use One For All right off the bat so I taught him in a very different manner. Of course he had the body going for him so there's that." Gran Torino declares as he walks down the stairs.

"Wow All Might as a student, huh. Come on, what was he like back then?" Deku asks going into fanboy mode.

"Hn hmm, It was all combat training for him, but (Y/N) was different..." Gran Torino trails off.

"What do you mean?" Deku asks.

"For some reason (N/N) was able to receive One For All. However, usually only a strong sturdy body's can handle the quirk, but she was a mere child... Her training was endurance and keeping her from breaking." Gran Torino answers.

"So (Y/N)'s was endurance and All Might's was combat..." Deku tails off.

"Both of their training was difficult, but I couldnt hold back on All Might, he was entrusted to me by a sworn friend who had just passed away." Gran Torino declares with a sullen expression.

"Oh, All Might's predecessor, then can you tell me anything about the guy?" Deku question.

"Huh?" Gran Torino sounds, but then the doorbell rings.

"Package for you!" A voice calls out from behind the door.

"Uh, ah I'll take care of it for you." Deku insists as he walks over to the door and takes the package from the delivery guy and carries it over to Gran Torino. "A microwave?" Midoriya asks as they open it.

"Yeah, for some reason mine broke yesterday. Heh, so I bought a new one. So what ya think how about we eat some of that frozen food I bought? It'll be good." Gran Torino answers as he rubs the new microwave.

"But the only thing you bought was dessert." Deku declares.

"What can I say I like the finer things in life." Gran Torino states as he walks over to the table, while Deku begins warming up the food. The microwave dings cause Deku to be pulled out from his thoughts and he takes the plate out and puts it in front of Gran Torino. "Oh yeah, look at these delicious babies! Come and get 'em, while they're still steamin'." Gran Torino declares.

"My time is limited. What do I focus on?" Deku asks as he walks over with two plats and a fork.

"Why the long face, boy? Just focus on these pipin hot pastries for now." Gran Torino answers as he picks up a pastry and takes a bite, but is unable to bite into it and begins shaking.

"Uh, no way... I'm positive that I microwaved them like it said to!" Deku bellows.

"What are you and idiot, you stuck a huge plate in there didn't you?! If you do that there's no room for it to turn so only one part of it gets hot! Have you never done this before!? Gran Torino exclaims as he gets up from the table and points at the microwave.

"Oh, ours isn't the turning type so, no I guess not. I'm sorry, Ive got it... Wow Gran Torino." Deku states as he picks up a pastry and holds it up. "I see now the frozen pastry in my hand is me!" Deku declares.

"No its not. Are you okay?" Gran Torino questions.

"Uh, I don't mean literally." Deku responds as he sets the pastry back down on the plate. "I'm not really a dessert, but I got it up. Until now I just been summoning One For All only when I really need it in the places I need it. Like flipping on some kind of switch, but if I do that my reaction time gets slower and slower with every move, which means I shouldn't be flipping the switch off." Deku explains, while a green energy begins circling his entire body causing Gran Torino to smile.

"Visualizing a pastry in the microwave is pretty boring kid. Are you sure you're okay with that?" Gran Torino asks.

"All Might said that about my egg already and it was fine with me." Deku answers.

"So tell me. Can you move in this state?" Gran Torino questions as he throws his cane to the side.

"I dont know for sure?" Deku responds.

"Wanna give it a try!?" Gran Torino exclaims.

"Yes, let's do this!" Deku insists.

"That's it, keep One For All flowing throughout your entire body. If you can move around, while maintaining this then you'll be on a completely different level then you were at the Sports Festival. So kid, think you can handle it?" Gran Torino asks as he holds up a stopwatch. "We'll begin with 3 minutes." Gran Torino states, while hitting the button on the stopwatch.

"Okay, for what?" Midoriya questions as Gran Torino begins stretching his legs.

"That's the amount of time you have to try and hit me with a smash." Gran Torino declares as he starts jumping around the room. Suddenly, he hits Deku in the back causing him to break his concentration of One For All and Gran Torino continues to bounce around the room. "Pathetic if you can't even hold your own against an old man how will you protect those who are in need... Someone praised by the symbol of peace himself should be able to complete this challenge easily, no sweat!" Gran Torino jibes as Deku begins to concentrate once again.

"One For Al-" Deku is interrupted by Gran Torino hitting him in the face. Quickly Gran Torino begins hitting him without any rest between blows. Now on the floor, Deku quickly slides under the sofa.

"Don't be stupid I can still see you!" Gran Torino declares causing Deku to quickly bring his arms out of sight. "If you're tying ta buy time it won't work!" Gran Torino bellows as he heads towards the sofa, but Deku lets out a smash with energy surrounding him once again. "So you were just trying to keep me off you for a minute, now that was a good idea." Gran Torino states as Deku jumps up at Gran Torino and and goes to hit him, but Gran Torino dodges. "Almost!" Gran Torino shouts, while propelling himself behind Deku, but then quickly rebounding off the wall and head straight towards him. However Deku jumps up dodging Gran Torino's attack, but at the same time rebounds from off the roof towards Gran Torino.

"SMAAASH!" Deku screams as he goes to hit Gran Torino, but misses as Gran Torino propels himself to a wall. Quickly rebounding off of it Gran Torino hits Deku in the stomach causing him to slam against the wall and fall to the floor.

"Your times up." Gran Torino declares, while hitting the button on the stopwatch.

"Aww man its hard to keep it going like that. I guess I still have a lot of work to do-"

"Nice work. You managed to attack me, while I had my guard down thanks to your analyzes. You must spend a lot of time thinking about strategy and how to fight. You've already grown since yesterday and this was just our first go at using One For All this way." Gran Torino praises, while interrupting Deku and he wipes blood from the cut Deku inflicted on his face. "Alright no time to rest, let's keep training." Gran Torino declares.

"Yeah, please. What's next, sir?" Deku asks, standing up from the floor.

"Something very important we haven't had any breakfast this morning." Gran Torino answers.

"O-oh you're right." Deku states.

"So why don't you go and heat up those pastries agai-" Gran Torino is interrupted at the sight of the pastries on the ground. "THEY'RE ALL RUINED!" Gran Torino declares.

"Don't worry I'll go buy some more." Deku insists as he then runs out the door.

(To me)

Opening up my eyes their was something blurry above me, which causes me to rub the sleep out of my eyes. "What the heck was just in front of my face, am I hallucinating?" I wonder as I take my hands away from eyes only to see Miss Tigresses, who was smiling and a chill runs down my spine.

"G-good morning Miss Tigress... How long have you been standing there, if I may ask?" I ask causing her to stand up straight.

"Oh it's been about 15 minutes about now. You were just so cute I couldn't help but stare at my little cub sleeping!" Miss Tigress answers causing me to quickly stand up and bow to her.

"I'm so sorry that I've kept you waiting for that long Miss Tigress, I swear I'll work harder!" I state as I stand up straight.

"Don't sweat it my little cub. Now get dressed in your Hero suit and meet me at the cafeteria so we can grab some breakfast." Miss tigress instructs.

"Yes Ma'am." I respond causing Miss Tigress to walk out of the room and I grab my bag walking over to the restroom. "How did I not sense her presence, especially for 15 minutes... I need more training usually my instincts are spot!" I think as I change into my Hero suit and then braid my hair. Quickly putting my uniform into my bag I walk out and set the bag on the couch as I make my way out of the office. As I Head over to the Cafeteria I ignore all the eyes that were staring at me even though I began to feel my face heat up a bit. "Just ignore them and focus on getting to the Cafeteria like Miss Tigress instructed." I think as I finally enter the Cafeteria to see Miss Tigress, who is walking over to the table with food in her hands. Making my way over to her she looks over at me and her expression completely changes.

"Damn, sugar that uniform really doesn't give you justice, but that Hero suit really brings it out!" Miss Tigress chirps, but I put on a confused expression as I sit down across from her. "What does she mean?" I wonder.

"T-thank you." I thank nervously causing Miss Tigress to chuckle as she hands me my breakfast.

(Time skip)

Alright, we are now going to be heading out for patrols, you ready my little cub?" Tigress asks.

"Yes Ma'am!" I answer as we walk out of the Agency and begin to patrol. While walking Miss Tigress began to give me tips and telling me stuff I need to know for the future, but at the time I was mainly keeping an eye out for Tenya or the treacherous Hero Killer.

(To Ochaco)

Ochaco is now in a Doujo practicing with 3 other people.

"Right, Left, Right, Left!" Ochaco repeats as she punches the air with her right fist and then left.

"Don't just go through the motions make sure you're focusing on each individual punch. Remember the most important thing is your basic physical strength." Gunhead instructs.

"Yes sir!" Ochaco and the 3 other people chorus.

(To Kirishima)

Fourth Kind slams the cup down angrily.

"This is lukewarm. Can't you two dense idiots even make a decent cup of tea, we wanna impress clients who visit our Agency. Is this the kinda crap you would serve them too!?" Fourth Kind exclaims as he hits both Kirishima and Tetsutetsu on the head.

"Sorry Mr. Fourth Kind sir!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu chorus as they bow.

"Geez those powers of yours sure make it satisfying to hit you." Fourth Kind declares as his knuckles begin to swell.

"Right!" Kirishima bellows as he stands up straight.

"Thank you sir!" Testsutetsu thank, while standing up straight.

(To Kacchan)

"To be a good Pro your presence must calm those in danger and give them peace of mind. You must be capable of course, but there are other things to consider: your physical appearance, speach, and action must all be elegant. You must give off the aura of a Hero, do you understand?" Best Jeanist asks holding up a comb as Kacchan's hair is all combed down and he has a dead expression.

"Another perfect style Best Jeanist!" Best Jeanist's sidekicks chorus. However, Kacchan's hair makes a poof sound as it spikes back out like it normally is.

(To Momo)

Where Miss Uwabami is doing a modeling gig.

"After this photoshoot she is scheduled to be a guest on a radio show, then she has a quick magazine interview." Momo states.

"Heh, feels like we're her entourage not her interns." Kendo insists, while looking away.

"This is part of what it takes to be a hero. It's unavoidable giving the age we live in and I'm sure there's some important lesson we're missing here right, maybe?" Momo questions.

(To Shigaraki's hideout)

"You want me to be a part of your crumbling little league, but you won't accomplish anything if you don't have conviction and desire, without those you'll always be an aimless weakling achieving nothing. That's how you got here." Stain explains looking down at Shigaraki, who is pinned down to the ground with one of Stain's knives in his shoulder and his foot on Shigaraki's arm.

"Hey now, you're being a little rough aren't you? Kurogiri take this guy back." Shigaraki declares. Kurogiri whose arm has been slashed and it's bleeding.

"I'm sorry I can't move. It must be the Hero Killers quirk at work." Kurogiri, whose arm had been slashes open with blood dripping from it states.

"The word Hero has lost all meaning in this society the world is overrun by fakes. Criminals like you will chase petty dreams, they must all be purged." Stain insists, while glaring at Shigaraki and begins moving his blade steadily to Shigaraki's neck.

"What do you think you're doing? If you touch this palm I'll kill you." Shigaraki threatens as he grabs Stains knife causing it to crack. "You sure do talk a lot Hero Killer. Conviction, maybe I don't have anything as loded as that. If I had to choose a desire though... Yeah it would be killing All Might. If this world wants to worship true trash like him I'll destroy their beloved symbol of peace and crush them, while they're in shock." Shigaraki explains then goes to hit Stain but he jumps backwards dodging the attack. "The last of my injuries were finally about to finish healing and now this. You should learn not to play with knives. I don't have a healer in our poor League, you know." Shigaraki declares, while he begins to scratch his neck irritatedly.

"I see your nature, it seems our goals fundamentally oppose each other. However, this wasn't in vain we agree that we need to destroy the present." Stain states.

"I'm over this, leave. Drop dead. I'm the type of person you hate most, right?" Shigaraki asks.

"I was testing your motives." Stain answers as he puts his knife back in its sheethe. "People always show their true colors when on the verge of death, it's abnormal. There is desire a warped spread out of conviction inside of you. How will it bloom in the end? I wonder, maybe I'll let you grow if you don't turn out well. I'll take care of you later." Stain explains.

"You think you could get rid of me?" Shigaraki questions.

"I'm free." Kurogiri states.

"Kurogiri, someone as crazy as this will be nothing but a problem for the League Of Villains." Shigaraki declares.

"Please reconsider, this man will be a great asset if he joins us. I'm saying this was a success." Kurogiri pleads.

"My business here is done, now you'll return me to Hosu. There are still several false Hero's I must attend to there." Stain demands.

(To Tenya)

The Pro Hero Manual and Tenya are back at the Agency and they both take off their helmets.

"Ha, well the nice thing about having the whole city on alert is that no Villains will dare come out." Manual declares with a smile and begins walking away.

"Oh yeah, sure." Tenya responds as he takes his glasses off and closes his eyes. Quickly opening up Tenya's eyes gleam with malice striving for vengeance.

(To me)

Already day three of my internship and just like yesterday I woke up, but before Miss Tigress could wake me. I got dressed in my Hero suit and made my way to the Cafeteria and ate breakfast. Now Miss Tigress and I are out on patrol, however apparently the whole city is on high alert so no Villains dare to show their faces. "I can shake the feeling something bad is going to happen today... Are you still seeking revenge, Tenya?" I wonder as I look up into the clear blue sky.

(To Deku)

Just as they were yesterday Deku and Gran Torino were training. Going to launch an attack using One For All he is interrupted when Gran Torino launches a flying kick to Deku's face causing him to fly back and hit the wall and he falls to the floor with his nose and mouth bleeding.

"Hu, we should switch up the training. If you get too used to fighting against my distinct tactics you might develop some weird habits." Gran Torino states as he lands on the floor.

"What habits? I'm just trying to keep up with you right now. Please let me fight mor-"

"Nope, we're done here, change into your costume boy. We're moving on to phase 2." Gran Torino declares as he inturrupts Deku.

"Huh?" Midoriya sounds, while still on the floor.

(Time Skip)

"Hope you're ready. We're going out to fight some Villains!" Gran Torino declares.

"Wa-what just like that?" Deku asks.

"If you only fight against me you'll be in trouble when you come across someone who's a complete opposite. The key is to let you get experience with different types of Villains and situations, this is an internship after all. You really shouldn't be that surprised by this." Gran Torino explains as begin walking.

"I get what you're saying and I totally agree, but I still think I need more time to prepare myself." Deku states.

"From what I heard you've already been in combat with some real Villains. You'll be just fine, we aren't going to go after anyone that big." Gran Torino counters as he lifts up his hand and a taxi pulls up to both him and Deku. They both get into the Taxi and Gran Torino looks over at him. "And it won't do us any good hanging around here, because of the small population in this area the crime rate is pretty low. That's why there are so many Hero Agencies in urban areas there's a lot more crime there. The higher the population density the more trouble you'll find. Now in shibuya we'll have plenty of small fights to break up I guarantee." Gran Torino explains.

"Wait, you mean we're going to Shibuya in Tokyo? I'm not so sure my hero costume is hip enough." Deku declares.

"That costume of yours tells everyone you're a Hero. You should be happy to get to display in such a bright spotlight." Gran Torino insists.

"Uh, hold on. Are we gonna be taking the bullet train towards Shinjuku?" Deku asks.

"Yep." Gran Torino answers as Deku looks out the Taxi's window.

(To Tenya)

Manual and Tenya are out on patrol as the sun begins to set.

"Well patrol Kyoto today too. Sorry this is so magnanimous." Manual apologizes.

"No, its better this way." Tenya states, while looking around causing Manual to look back at him.

"Hey, this is kinda hard to ask... But you're after the Hero Killer aren't you?" Manual asks causing them to stop walking.

"Uh, how did you-"

"I couldn't think of any other reason why you'd come to my Agency. Uh, I mean don't get me wrong. I'm really glad you did, but you shouldn't be pursuing personal grudges... We Hero's don't have the authority to arrest people or punish them, the only reason we're allowed to use our quirks is because of the regulations put on them. That's why no matter how noble the reason may be a Hero must not use their quirk for themselves. If a Pro uses their power for their own selfish desires it would be a very serious crime... I'm not saying that the Hero Killer isn't incredibly guilty or anything. You just seem like the earnest type, you know? I'd hate for you to focus on one goal and ignore everything else." Manual explains.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." Tenya thanks, while bowing his head.

"Oh its fine as long as you get what I'm saying. So are we good?" Manual asks causing Tenya to nod as he lifts his head. Manual begins to walk again, but Tenya balls his hands up into a fist.

(To Stain)

Currently sitting on a rooftop, Stain is staring down at the city of Hosu as Kurogiri and Shigaraki appear behind him.

"Hosu city looks nicer than I expected. So, what are you gonna do?" Shigaraki asks.

"I will reform it, in order to do so blood must spill." Stain answers.

"You have a clear goal, your dedication is admirable." Kurogiri states as Stain stands up.

"Finally someone, who understands." Stain declares.

"I get the feeling you enjoy picking on me." Shigaraki points out, while holding his shoulder that was wounded by Stain's knife.

"Hero is a title for those who've accomplished great deeds. This city is full of false champions all they care about is money and fame. Until this world realizes it's mistakes I will continue my work." Stain proclaims as he grabs his sword on his back and jumps off the building.

"He talks all high and mighty and stuff, but he's wasting his time focusing on a small stage. He's so noble I can cry." Shigaraki insults, while scratching his neck.

"You shouldn't sperm his methods, the reality is in all the cities where Stain has appeared the crime rates have fallen. Perhaps because Heros are more conscientious perhaps out of fear. Regardless, he does bring change." Kurogiri explains.

"Oh isn't that just wonderful, Hero's are working harder thanks to all those murders. I guess you could say our Hero Killer is also a Hero breeder. This is getting boring, it won't work. We just can't agree on a basic level and he annoys me. Kurogiri bring out the Nomu's... You think you can get away with stabbing me, when I get tired of you I'll kill you and whenever I feel like it. Just like that Stain, but lets make it more interesting how about I crush your honor and your pride first, what do you say big bad Hero Killer?" Shigaraki rants as three Nomu's come out of Kurogiri's warp gate.

(To me)

Still on patrol Tigress and I are walking a different route than what we walked yesterday as she energetically tells me stories. "Damn it... That bad feeling still hasn't gone away. Is something bad really going to happen?" I wonder as I look around.

(To Deku)

On a bullet Train Deku and Gran Torino are heading to Shibuya nearing Hosu City.

"So um, this train isn't gonna get there until pretty late. Are you sure that's okay?" Deku asks.

"That's why I picked it. They'll be more scrummages so it'll be much more fun." Gran Torino answers.

"Ummmm, maybe we just have different ideas about what fun is?" Deku questions as he gets out his phone.

"You kids these days you're constantly buried in your cell phone." Gran Torino sates as Deku looks at his text messages with Tenya, who has ready them but never responded.

"Hey did you see that?! A building exploded!" One of the male passengers shouts causing everyone to look out the windows.

"Uh, where?" A female passenger asks.

"What's the ruckus?" Gran Torino questions looking back at everybody.

"Some kind of fire?" Deku asks.

"Passengers please hold on to your seats." A woman's voice echoed through the train. Suddenly, a man in a Hero costume flew into the train.

"What the hell-" The Hero was interrupted by a giant hand, which belonged to a Nomu, who forcibly moved a part of the train that was in the way.

"Nomu!" Deku shouts causing Gran Torino to stand up.

"I want you to stay back, you hear me?!" Gran Torino exclaims as he jump kicks the Nomu and they exit the train.

"Wait Gran Torino!" Deku calls out, but then sees a fire a little ways away. "What the hecks going on here?!" Deku exclaims.

(To me)

A loud explosion echo's causing both Miss Tigress and I to turn in the direction of the sound to see giant flames rising in the distance. "What the hell happened?!" I wonder as I quickly look over at Miss Tigress.

"PowerHouse, let's go, but don't take action until I say, got it?!" Miss Tigress exclaims with a serious expression and I nod causing her to bend down as I activate One For All. Both of us jump to the closest rooftop and begin making our way over as fast as we can. Finally we stop at the top of a roof looking down to see the street covered in flames. Suddenly stepping out of the flames two Nomu's emerge.

"Why the hell are Nomu's here?!" I exclaims causing Tigress to look over at me.

"Nomu's? You've seen those things before?!" Tigress asks causing me to turn to her with a serious expression.

Yes, one was with the Villain's that attacked the USJ-" Before I could anything else the Nomu with wings knocks Miss Tigress off the roof. "Miss Tigress!" I scream, but she lands on her feet and quickly look up at me.

"Go ahead and take care of the one with wings, I got this one!" Miss Tigress instructs as she then turns to the Nomu standing in the flames.

"Be careful Nomu's are abnormally strong!" I warn, but she holds up her thumb and I nod. "Miss Tigress is a Pro she should be able to hold her own against it. At least till more Pro's making it to her location." I think as I turn to the flying Nomu, but it begin to take off and I chase after it. "I'll quickly take care of this one and then look for Tenya... I've got a feeling he's gonna do something stupid!" I think as I crank up One For All another notch increasing my speed.

(To Tenya)

"What did you say? Villains appeared, don't worry I can head there right now. Stay with me, we're running!" Manual instructs as they both begin to run, but something catches Tenya's eye causing him to stop in his tracks. Turning to see an Alleyway causing his eyes to widen and he rushes to it.

(To Stain)

"Those idiots making a move and he is so noisy all have to dispose of him later." Stain states as he peers over at a Hero that's severely injured with his hand over his face and a knife in his other one. "At the moment I have important work I have to finish here." Stain declares.

"That's weird I can't move. You bastard Ill kill you! The Pro Hero- The hero is interrupted by Stains hand strengthing his grip on his face.

"If you call yourself a hero you should choose your last words with care." Stain warns as he turns over his sword, but suddenly turns around. Only to see Tenya, who goes to kick him, but Stain knocks his helmet off and his glasses go flying using his sword as Tenya falls to the ground. "A child wearing a suit, who're you...? Run, run away from here this is not a place for children." Stain insists looking over at Tenya.

"You're carrying blades all over your body and you're wearing a blood red scarf. You must be the Hero Killer Stain, its you right? I've been looking for you, I didn't think Id find you so soon. I am-" Tenya is cut off by Stain, who is pointing his blade at him.

"Your eyes are searing with vengeance, be careful what you say next. If need be even someone your age can be my target." Stain declares glaring down at Tenya, but he balls his hands into fists.

"Are you saying that I'm not even a threat to you... You listen to me criminal I am the brother of an incredible Hero, who you attacked. He's the best older brother that anyone could hope for. I have come to stop you, because he can't anymore. You're going to remember my name for as long as you live. I am Ingenium and I will defeat you, that I promise!" Tenya threatens glaring at Stain.

"Then so be it, die." Stain states.

(To Deku)

The conductor was holding the head of the unconscious Pro Hero as everyone was panicking.

"Return to your seats, the villain is no longer here, more heroes will arrive soon, I'm sure!" The conductor announces.

"They've been called, Im going after them." Deku states as he jumps off the train and begins running.

"Hey are you nuts?! ITS WAY TO DANGEROUS OUT THERE! The conductor calls out, but Deku keeps running. Suddenly, he activating One For All all throughout his body.

(To Gran Torino)

Coming out from a building, a Nomu goes to attack a couple. However Gran Torino quickly uses a flying kick on the Nomu and then jumps off of it's body.

"I haven't faught this earnestly in years. Picked a fine time to patrol, that's right, bring it on ugly." Gran Torino antagonizes as the Nomu goes to punch him, but he jumps away dodging it in the process. The Nomu turns and goes to attack the couple once again. "Stop it you beast!" Gran Torino calls out as he accelerates himself towards the Nomu, but it's then covered in flames causing Gran Torino to stop in his tracks.

"I was looking for the allusive Hero Killer, but this thing will have to do. Thanks old timer, I'm afraid I don't know you. But we can handle this from here on out." Endeavor declares as him and (B/N) walk over towards the Nomu.

"It's you." Gran Torino states.

"Wow look." The man says.

"Why is he in Hosu?" The woman asks causing Endeavor to smirk.

"Isn't it obvious I came because I'm a hero and also allowing my interns to get some experience." Endeavor answers.

(To Deku)

Running through all the citizens who are running away, Deku then stops in his tracks.

"Tenya! Where are you, Tenya!?" Manual exclaims causing Deku to head towards his voice, but is stopped by a bus dropping into a car causing yet another explosion. Seeing another Nomu Deku witnesses several other Pro's fighting it. Suddenly, one of the Pro Hero's smashed a fire hydrant causing water to gush out from it putting out the flames.

"Manual stop the fire!" The Pro calls out to him.

"Yeah got it. Why'd you run off, by yourself? Where the hell are you, Tenya?! Damn it!" Manual shouts.

"You shouldn't be here, little cub." Tigress warns as she jumps in front of Deku.

"Right, I'm so sorry." Deku apologizes as he steps back.

"We can handle this one on our own. Now please get to safety." Tigress pleads as all the Pros are trying to keep the Nomu at bay. "Damn, I hope my cub is farring alright against the one she went after..." Tigress trails off as she watches Deku run off.

(To Shigaraki)

"The Nomu make such great play things." Shigaraki declares.

"Are you not going to participate in the fight?" Kurogiri asks.

"Dont be stupid I'm still injured that's why I brought those pets with us. KekeKEKE ONCE THIS NIGHT IS OVER THE WORLD WILL HAVE FORGOTTEN YOU EVER EXISTED HERO KILLER!" Shigaraki answers looking down at the city.

(To Tenya)

"FOR TENSEI!" Tenya shouts as he goes to kick Stain, but he jumps up and looks down at Tenya.

"Ingenium, so your brothers? I let him live so he could spread the good word. Word of me!" Stain declares as he kicks Tenya, but the spikes that were on his boots dug into Tenya's upper arm. With his other foot Stain stomps Tenya's head onto the ground, but Tenya glares up at him. "You're a weakling, just like he was." Stain insists as his sword stabs into Tenya's other arm causing blood to spill out. "You aren't Hero's you have no right to be called that. Both of you were nothing but fakes!" Stain bellows.

"Sh-shut up, Villain. You damaged his spine and paralyzed him from the waist down, he's never gonna be able to work as a Pro Hero again. My brother was incredible, a caring person who saved many lives, someone people looked up to. You had no right to take that all away from him... He was my hero, my older brother inspired my dream, that one day I'd be a Pro too I WONT FORGIVE YOU ILL KILL YOU!" Tenya explains, while tears begin flowing from his eyes.

"Shouldn't you be worried about saving that guy?" Stain asks pointing over at the Pro, who was injured. "so busy with your grudge you forgot about him. You plan on using your quirk only for yourself, you're completely blinded by a selfish desire for revenge. You're about as far away from being a Hero as I can imagine." Stain explains, while pulling his sword that was embedded in Tenya's shoulder out and brings it to his lips. "And that's why youll die tonight." Stain Declares as he licks the blood from his blade. Flicking off the rest of the blood from his blade Stain holds the tip above Tenya's back. "Goodbye child, may your death bring upon a better world." Stain states.

"No please, not like this SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ABOUT ME, YOURE STILL JUST A CRIMINAL WHO HURT MY BROTHER!" Tenya screams, but then Stain turns to see Deku, who is leaping from wall to wall towards him.

"SMAAAAASH!" Deku screams as he lands a punch on Stains face causing him to go flying and Deku lands in front of Tenya.

"Who's there?" Tenya asks as he looks up to see Deku. "Midoriya, you found him too, but h-how?" Tenya questions as Deku turns off One For All and The Hero Killer stares at him, while gaining his composure.

"I saw it on TV they had some stats about the Hero Killer; most of his victims were found where there weren't many people. So in order to find you I needed to start far away from the panic in the back alleys of Hosu City. Let's go back towards the street, we have to get help from the Pros." Deku explains.

"I can't move my body, it must be his quirk. Since he cut me I've been paralyzed." Tenya declares causing Deku to look over at him.

"That's the kind of quirk people on Tv said the Hero Killer might have. So cutting someone somehow activates his power huh, ah." Deku sounds as he looks over to see the Pro and puts on a worried expression.

"Midoriya please, don't get involved. This doesn't have anything to do with you." Tenya insists.

"Iida, what are you saying?" Deku asks.

"You showed up to save your friend's life. You even made a big entrance, but I have a duty to kill him and this so called Pro and your friend chose to fight me. It guaranteed that the weaker of us would be cold, so what will you do?" Stain questions as Deku takes out his phone and sends a message with his location and then gets ready to fight.

"Listen to me, stand down, run away. I told you this has nothing to do with you!" Tenya declares

"If you really believe that then why're you trying to become a Hero in the first place? All Might was right though, meddling when you don't need to is the essence of being a hero." Deku states in his fighting stance, but was trembling even tough his eyes were filled with determination causing Stain a look of delight. Quickly, Deku rushes over to the Hero Killer, who ready's his sword.

"Good." Stain remarks as he goes to slash Deku, but he goes under Stain's sword, but he quickly grabs his knife.

No, if you get cut-" Tenya is interrupted by Deku, who dodges both of Stain's weapons as he goes through his legs causing Stain to quickly turn and slash his sword once again, but Deku jumps up above the Hero Killer.

"A five percent Detroit SMAASH!" Deku bellows as he punches Stain in the head, but then Deku lands on the ground on all fours. However, Stain licks the little amount he got on his blade causing Deku to become paralyzed.

"You're not powerful enough, its not that you predicted my movements. you just left my field of vision and maneuvered so that you could be able to get in a good clean shot hit. But I saw through you're plan, they're countless false heros around here who're all talk, but I think you're worthy of staying alive. You're different from these two." Stain explains as he walks over to Tenya and points his blade at him.

"Wait, don't. Stop it, GET AWAY!" Deku shouts, but Stain goes to stab Tenya. However, fire hurls towards Stain causing him to back away from Tenya dodging the fire.

"Someone else to get in my way, today's been full of distractions." Stain states as the fire disperses.

"Midoriya, you need to give more details in times like this I was almost too late to stop this guy." Shoto declares with flames coming off his body.

"You too, Todoroki. how'd you get here?" Tenya asks.

"Hold on, you're using your left side?" Deku questions.

"How'd I get here, good question? Your message took me a while to figure out, next time try to send more than just your specific location. But you're not really one to send cryptic messages without a reason, are you?" Shoto asks as he then stomps his foot on the ground causing Ice to cover most of the alleyway allowing Shoto to pick up the injured Pro, Deku and Tenya. "So I figured you were in trouble and asking for help, everythings okay. The Pro Hero's will be here any minute." Shoto explains as he begins to fight Stain with his fire. Stain dodges it as Shoto get's everyone behind him using his ice. "You were just what they said you were, but you won't be taking anymore lives, Hero Killer." Shoto declares.

"Todoroki, you can't let that guy get your blood. I-I think he controls his enemies actions by swallowing it. That's how he got us." Deku insists.

"He ingests blood to keep people from moving, that explains the blades. All I've got to do is keep my distance." Shoto states, but Stain throws one of his knives towards Shoto slashing his cheek open and begins closing the distance between them.

"You have good friends Ingenium." Stain declares as he goes to slash Shoto with his sword, but he makes a pillar of ice. "Or you did." Stain says as he throws his sword up in the air and grabs Shoto trying to lick the would on his cheek. Quickly, Shoto engulfs himself in fire causing Stain to jump back as Shoto makes a barrage of ice towards him.

"He's strong." Shoto points out as Stain jumps up catching his sword and goes to slash Shoto once again, but ends up slashing ice Shoto quickly creates in front of him and then more towards Stain, but he dodges them.

"Just stop it, why are you doing this?! This fight is with me I inherited my brother's name, I'm the one that should stop him, the Hero Killer is mine!" Tenya declares.

"Your Ingenium now, strange. The Ingenium I knew before never had that look on his face. You've got a dark side, guess my family isn't the only one." Shoto inquires, while still fighting.

"Careful Todoroki!" Deku warns as he is finally able to move his body as Stain shatters Shoto's ice again with his sword.

"You blocked your field of vision against an opponent, who was faster than you, rookie mistake." Stains declares.

"Come get me then." Shoto counters engulfing his arms in fire, but Stain throws knives at him causing his fire to cease.

"You're good kid, unlike him." Stain states, while going to stab the injure Pro.

"Watch out!" Shoto calls out causing Deku to jump towards the wall and bounce off of it grabbing Stain and dragging him across the wall in the process.

"Midoriya!" Shoto shouts.

"I'm not sure why, but I'm able to move now!" Deku bellows.

"So he has a time limit." Shoto states, while holding his arm.

"No that kid should have been the last one out of us to move, and I still can't move a muscle." The injured Pro declares as Stain elbows Deku causing him to hit his head on the ground as Stain lands behind him.

"Midoriya dodge!" Shoto calls out causing Deku to jump to the side as Ice passes by him and towards Stain. While coughing, Deku crawls back over to Shoto, but Stain dodges the ice.

"He swallows a persons blood to freeze them, but I was the one freed first. I've got three different guesses why his quirk could be less effective. The more people he uses it on, the amount ingested compared to how long it works, or it can be the difference between the base on someone's blood type." Deku explains.

"If its the last one, my blood type is B." The injured Pro informs.

"I-Im type A." Tenya stutters.

"So you figured it out. Bravo, very impressive." Stain compliments.

"It doesn't really help us that much to know how his quirk works though." Deku insists.

"I thought we could hurry and carry those two out of here, but its no good. He's too fast, he can dodge Ice and my fire. I have to leave myself unguarded, our best option is to hold until the Pros arrive and avoid close combat." Todoroki explains.

"You know you've already lost way too much blood. I'll distract him while you support me from behind, sound like a plan?" Deku asks.

"You want us to take a pretty big risk. Okay we can protect them." She answers as Deku stands up calling forth One For All once again.

"Two against one, no this fight won't be easy." Stain declares as Deku begins bouncing from wall to wall as Shoto begins creating ice as well. Deku goes to attack stain, but he dodges it and at the same time goes to slash Deku. Quickly, Shoto block the slash with his ice causing Stain to jump back as Shoto uses his fire. They continue their assault on Stain until Deku gets his leg slashes by Stain causing him to fall to the ground against the wall. Going to follow through with his Attack Stain rushes towards Deku, but Shoto whirl flames at Stain, but he dodges them.

"Midoriya!" Shoto calls out to him.

"You have to run, I cant watch this." Tenya pleads causing Shoto to grit his teeth.

"You wanna make your brother proud?! Shoto exclaims as Stain licks his sword causing Deku to become paralyzed and then rushes towards Shoto. "Then stand up and be Ingenium!" Shoto bellows as Stain slashes through Shoto's ice. "Become the Hero he wanted you to be!" Shoto shouts, while summoning his fire and uses it to keep Stain at a distance.

"Watch your right!" Deku warns as Stain maneuvers around the flames and goes to attack Shoto, but he quickly engulfs himself in flames. Quickly jumping off Shoto's ice he dodges the fames causing Shoto to whirl more flames towards him, but he rushes towards Shoto as the fire passes him.

"Ice and fire..." Stain trails off as he continues running towards Shoto dodging the ice pillars he began to create. "Hasn't anyone ever told you, you rely on your quirk too much? Makes you a careless fighter." Stain informs as his sword goes to cut Shoto's arm off, while he's using his fire.

"Todoroki!" Deku calls out, but Tenya then to stands up.

"Reciprocal burst!" Tenya shouts as he rushes over to Shoto kicking his leg up, breaking Stain's sword in half before it could cut Shoto's arm off. Switching legs Tenya goes to kick him again, but Stain blocks it, but is pushed back.

"Iida." Deku says.

"Your free too? Guess his quirk isn't as great as I thought it was." Shoto declares as he looks down at Tenya who's hunched over.

"Todoroki, Midoriya this has nothing to do with you, I apologize." Tenya apologizes.

"Come on, not this again." Deku states.

"I'm okay, but I won't let the two of you shed any more blood for me." Tenya declares, while standing up and looking at the Hero Killer.

"Its no use trying to pretend you're a hero now. A person's true nature doesn't change in just a few minutes. You'll never be anything, but a fraud who prioritizes his own desires. You're the sickness that's infected society and ruined the name Hero, someone must teach you a lesson." Stain demands glaring at Tenya.

(To me)

While chasing the flying Nomu my phone goes off. "Who could that be...? I'm kinda in the middle of something here!" I think as I quickly get out my phone to see Deku sent nothing but a location. Looking back up I stop in my tracks as the Nomu I had been chasing suddenly disappears without a tracks. Turning of One For All I look closer at my phone to see he sent it to our class group chat. "This is near here. Why is Deku in Hosu...? Nevermind that, I better hurry he could be in danger!" I think as I quickly activate One For All again.

"You boys are a headache!" I shout as I quickly head for the location Deku sent me.

(to Shoto)

"You're a fundamentalist lunatic, Iida don't listen to this murders nonsense." Shoto insists glaring at Stain.

"No, he's completely correct, I have no right to call myself a hero at all. Even so... There's no way I can back down, if I give up now then the name Ingenium will die!" Tenya declares looking up at Stain.

"Pathetic!" Stain insults as he rushes towards Tenya, but Shoto uses his fire on him.

"Idiots, the Hero Killer is only after me and that kid in the white armor. Stop fighting back, just get out of here!" The injured Pro shouts, while still paralyzed.

"I don't think he'd let me run even if I wanted to. Something clearly changed in him just now." Shoto states as Stain dodges the fire and stabs his knife into the wall allowing him to stand on it. "He seems rapid." Shoto remarks as Stain then jumps away grabbing his sword out of the wall. Shoto stops using his fire and uses his ice hurling it towards Stain, who slashes each pillar left and right. Stain makes it behind Shoto causing him to summon his fire.

"Hey Todoroki, can you regulate your temperatures?" Tenya asks, while Shoto is trying to hold Stain back.

"Not well with my left, but yes I can." Shoto answers.

"You gotta freeze my leg for me, without plugging the exhaust." Tenya states causing Shoto to look over to him with a surprised expression.

"Your in the way!" Stain calls out, while dodging Shoto's flames and throwing a knife towards him. Right before the knife could reach Shoto, Tenya jumps in the way of the knife allowing it to plunge into his shoulder.

"No Iida!" Deku bellows as he's finally able to move again.

"Why wont you stay down!?" Stain exclaims throwing another knife at Tenya, forcing him onto the ground.

"Iida!" Shoto shouts, while extinguishing his flames.

"Just do it, hurry!" Tenya instructs as Deku gradually gets up.

"I can move, my legs no good, but thats okay. Deku says as he activates One For All and Shoto is icing Tenya's legs.

"It's done." Shoto insists as he whirls fire towards Stain as Tenya uses his teeth to take the knives out of his arm and quickly gets up.

"Reciprocal Extend!" Tenya calls out as he jumps up with a white light coming out of his legs, quickly hurling himself towards Stain. At the same time Deku jumps up readying his fist in front of him. Making it up to Stain, Deku goes to punch him and Tenya goes to kick him. Falling from the rooftop above them my red energy engulfs me as I drop my elbow on Stains head, while Deku punches him in the chest and Tenya kicks him in the side. "Just in time!" I declare.

(To Endeavor)

"That was only a low temperature warning shot, but still it always KO'S my opponent." Endeavor states as the Nomu comes out of the flame as if nothing happened..

"Somethings not right, this guy is-" Gran Torino is interrupted as the Nomu suddenly lets out a burst of flames.

"Your quirks absorption and release, but you still took damage from my flame didn't you? Not a very impressive power." Endeavor declares, blocking the flames as the Nomu starts making funny movements.

"What's he doing? uh... Watch it Todoroki, I think this guy has got multiple quirks!" Gran Torino warns as the Nomu buffs up and jump towards Endeavor.

"I see, so thats how it is... Back me up on this one, Inverness." Endeavor states looking back at (B/N), who's been watching this whole time. Nodding his head he then ready's himself at Endeavors request.

"Good." Gran Torino says looking around and turns to the Nomu as Endeavor summons a flame. (B/N) takes a portion of Endeavors flame and they go to use it on the Nomu, but it's tongue begins to multiply. Propelling himself, Gran Torino onto the Nomu's back slamming it into the ground. "Oops, didn't mean to damage the road. I might be more out of practice than I thought." Gran Torino states causing (B/N) and Endeavor to disperse their fire.

Huh, nice work. You're not bad old man." Endeavor compliments, but then another explosion goes off causing all three of them to look towards the sound to see more flames. "Hmm, that must be where the rest of the Hero's are gathered. It's been two or three minutes, but they should have taken care of things by now." Endeavor insists.

"We need to tie this guy up, the cops will take care of him from there then we can help out." Gran Torino states.

(A few minutes earlier)

"Shoto, Inverness there's trouble ahead, Ill show you both what it means to be a Hero!" Endeavor declares as they both begin running after Endeavor, but both their phones go off. "Damn it!" Endeavor curses looking back to see them on their phones.

"All he sent was his location... (B/N), you stay here I'll go check." Shoto states and (B/N) nods.

"You both should be watching me! Hey, wait where the hell are you going?!" Endeavor exclaims as Shoto begin running off.

"An alleyway at 42210 Eccles Street, if you finish what you're doing or see extra Pros send them with (B/N) to guide them there. I'm leaving you here to take care of this trouble, I'm sure you both can handle this. My friend might be in danger!" Shoto explains.

"Shoto!" Endeavor calls out to him, but Shoto doesn't stop or look back.

(Current time)

Endeavor is staring down at the Nomu, he just fought with Gran Torino.

"Leave him to my sidekicks, they'll make sure the cops take him. There's an address that I need you and Inverness my intern, who knows its location. I need you to investigate for me. I am Endeavor, I can take care of the rest of this myself!" Endeavor declares.

(To me)

I begin to fall along with Deku and Tenya, but Shoto activates his flames as Stain quickly wakes up and grabs his swords. Slashing at us in midair he manages to cut my arm and Tenya's hair.

"I will defeat you Stain because you are a criminal!" Tenya declares.

"Don't let him get away!" Shoto demands as he shoots fire at Stain as Tenya and I both kick him.

"And I am a Hero!" Tenya shouts as blood begins seeping out of Stains mouth and is engulfed in Todoroki's flames. We continue to fall as Stain passes out, but Shoto quickly catches us with his Ice. Sliding down the ice on my feet I look over to see Both Tenya and Deku on the ground covered in injuries.

"Stand up keep fighting!" Shoto bellows and I shake my head looking up to see him injured as well.

"Damn guys y'all are seriously messed up!" I remark causing them all to look over at me with surprised expression.

"(Y/N), when and how did you get here?" Deku asks.

"You're pretty dumb for someone so smart... You send that message to the group chat with everyone in Class 1-A in it. Also I'm inurning here and was in the fasinity so I followed the directions and ended up here just in time to elbow that guy the same time you both kicked and punched him. I think that pretty much sums it up." I answer as we all look over to see Stain was passed out on one of Shoto's ice pillars.

"He's got to be knocked out after all that, right?" Deku questions as he stands up causing Shoto to let out a sigh looking over at us.

"Then let's restrain him and get him to the street, maybe we can find some rope." Shoto insists.

"Yeah, and we should probably take all his weapons too." Deku suggests as I turn to look at Tenya's expression.

"Good idea." Shoto responds as I walk over to Tenya.

"So you found the Hero Killer, do you feel better or worse?" I ask as he looks up at me with a confused expression.

"I, uh-"

I figured this was going to happen..." I trail off causing them to look over at me.

"You did?" Tenya questions and I nod.

"You had been acting funny since we came back from our day off after the Festival. So when I found out you were going to Hosu. I decided it was best to choose one from here as well to keep an eyes on you... I guess I didn't do a very good job, apologize Tenya." I explain and I bow my head to him.

"No, no, please (Y/N) D-don't bow to me. It was my own selfishness that got me into this mess. You has so many requests, but you chose here because I caused you worry. So, I should be apologizing to you, Midoriya and Todoroki." Tenya declares as I stand up straight only to see tears falling down his face.

To be perfectly honest Tenya If one of my family members got severely hurt I'd feel the exact same way, but instead of locking up your pain inside you should have talked to your friends about it... I mean that's what I would have done." I smile causing his eyes to widen.

"(Y/N)?" Tenya questions, but I shake my head.

"Anybody can be a Hero for all different types a reason, even if it isn't a noble one... Mine isn't it's the farthest thing from noble, but that isn't going to stop me and it shouldn't you." I state as I turn away from them as they all look over at me in astonishment.

(To Manual and Tigress)

"He's too damn strong!" A Pros states as he throws ninja stares into the Nomu's back.

"Everyone attack all at once!" Another Pro instructs causing everyone to head towards the Nomu. Suddenly, the Nomu smashes the ground causing all the Hero's to go flying backwards.

"Damn it, I can't see!" Tigress declares as dust flies through the air.

"Where is he?" A Pro Hero asks.

"WATCH OUT!" Manual calls out to Tigress, who was about to be hit by the Nomu that was right behind her. Punching the Nomu in the arm, Endeavor causes it to fly backwards. "Endeavor!" Manual shouts, but the Nomu makes it to its feet and heals its arm.

"So you can regenerate, well then." Endeavor states as the Nomu rush towards him, while he rushes over to it and puts his hand to it's head. "Let's see you come back from this." Endeavor declares as he activates his flames that engulfs the Nomu's head. Turning blue grey smoke comes from where it's head used to be and it falls over. "Incinerated cells can't regenerate." Endeavor points out.

"Above you!" One of the Hero's warn as the winged Nomu appears above Endeavor, while holding someone in it's claws.

"If any hero, whose quirk isn't suited for this, go help on Eccles Street in district 4!" Endeavor announces.

"Another villain?" A Pro questions.

"I don't know, just do it!" Endeavor responds and goes to leave, but Tigress quickly catches him by his shoulder.

Endeavor, sir my intern (Y/N) Toshinori was chasing after that winged Nomu, could you please keep in the look out fo-"

"Knowing that girl she is probably at the place I just asked them to go, but I will keep an eye out." Endeavor states as he inturrupts her.

"Thank you very much sir!" Tigress thanks, while bowing and they both go their separate ways. Endeavor begins chasing after the flying Nomu as he shoots a fireball at it, but it then swiftly dodges it.

"It's quick, that's fine!" Endeavor declares as he begins running up a building and jumps reaching out towards the Nomu, but then creates a scythe out of his flames and throws it at the Nomu. Hitting the Nomu in the face causes it to drop the person it had in it's claws allowing Endeavor to catch them. "You won't get away." Endeavor states as he sets down the person on the ground and looks over at the flying Nomu.

(To me)

We finally finished tying the unconscious Stain up and taking all his weapons.

"Native, can you move?" Deku asks the injured Pro.

"Yeah, I think I'm good as new now." Native answers as he puts Deku on his back.

"You sure?" Deku questions.

"I saw you hurt your leg back there at least let me do this for you." Native insists.

"Uh, thank you very much." Deku thanks.

"I should be the one thanking you." Native declares as I look over at Shoto, who has a hold the rope wrapped around Stain and Tenya, who is standing in front of him.

"We're lucky someone threw this in the dumpster." Shoto states.

"Yes or we would have been in trouble when he wakes up." I nod as Tenya looks up at Shoto.

"Todoroki, I can drag him from here." Tenya insists causing me to slightly shake my head.

"Are you forgetting your arms are messed up?" Shoto asks, but before anyone could reject I took the rope from Shoto with a smirk.

"I don't have any grudges against this guy and my injuries are not as severe as all of you." I declare as I begin walking away, while Dragging Stain behind me feeling a bit tired. "I was only 3 blocks away, but I could feel this guys malice and rage... Even using that new quirk it took me touching him 2 times to finally get rid of the massive cloud of negative energy around him. It's probably what caused him to fall unconscious along with the force behind our attacks." I think as I glance back at the mutant looking man.

"I have to apologize. I'm supposed to be a Pro, but I was useless back there." Native states.

"No, I don't think anyone personally could take the Hero Killer on. With that weird quirk of his, he's too strong." Deku insists.

"The three of us before Toshinori came barely won against him and even then it was because of his own mistakes. He was getting riled up and desperate and forgot all about Midoriya's quick recovery time and wasn't expecting another person so soon." Shoto explains as I look over to see Tenya with a sullen expression. "He also wasn't able to block Iida's Reciprocal Burst or Toshinori's kick, along with Midoriya's assault." Todoroki adds causing me to glare back at him an they all stop in their tracks.

"If you call me Toshinori one more time... I don't like honorifics!" I bellow causing Shoto to nod and I turn to Nature.

"Right, lets get him to the police as fast as we can." Nature declares.

"What are you doing here, boy!?" Gran Torino exclaims from across the street with (B/N) accompanying him causing my face to light up. "I should have known that I'd see him, if Deku was here. It's still feels like so long since I've seen him though!" I think as a smile forms on my lips.

"Gran Torino." Deku calls out as Gran Torino jumps over to us as (B/N) walks over as well. "I was only-" Deku in interrupted by Gran Torino lunching a flying jump kick to his face.

"I thought I told you to stay on the bullet train!?" Gran Torino exclaims as he lands on the ground as I hand the rope to Shoto.

(Y/N)?" Shoto questions, but I ignore him as I rush over to Gran Torino and embrace him.

"Grampa Tori it's been so long!" I declare causing everyone to make a "Huh" sound in unison. Gran Torino pats my head as he smiles down at me and I feel my smile grow even more. "I've missed him so much!" I think as he then clears his throat.

"H-how have you been, (N/N)?" Gran Torino asks causing Deku put on a freaked out expression. I let go of Gran Torino with an overjoyed expression.

"I've been great!" I answer, but then Shoto clears his throat causing me to turn to him.

"So, this is your Grandpa?" Shoto asks.

"He's more like my teacher, I just like to call him that." I answer looking over at Deku.

"Gran Torino is also the hero I'm interning with. I don't get it, how'd you find us?" Deku asks as Gran Torino looks towards him with an angry expression, while putting his hands on his hips.

"I was told to come here by someone else and this young boy who's interning with Endeavor showed me the way. I have no idea whats going on, but I'm glad you're all not dead at least." Gran Torino answers pointing over at (B/N). "This guy again..." I think as I glare over at him.

"Me too, and I'm sorry." Deku apologizes.

"Ta." Gran Torino sounds.

"Grandpa Tori, don't be too mad. We came here to save our friend from that guy." I plead as I point over at Stain causing Gran Torino to looks at us with a surprised expression.

"Around the corner!" I familiar voice calls out along with a bunch of people running.

"Who's that?" Deku questions.

"Endeavor told us there was a request for help here, but..." The pro trails off, while looking at us. Suddenly Miss Tigress rushes over to me and develops me in a tight hug.

"Oh my little cub... I was so worried about you, I'm so glad youre okay!" Miss Tigress chirps squeezing me tighter than she usually does.

"Children?" A Pro asks.

"Those injuries look bad, I'll call an ambulance right away!" Another Pro adds.

"Hey look!" The Pro shouts causing Miss Tigress to let go of me as they spot Stain.

"Is that the Hero Killer!?" Miss Tigress exclaims looking back over to me and I nod.

"I'll get the police on the line!" The other Pro declares. Getting on the phone they call the police and request an ambulance. As for me Miss Tigress started playing 50 questions as I tried to explain the situation. However at the same time I couldn't stop eyeing (B/N), who was talking with Shoto. "It'd be best to be cautious around him... A part of me still doesn't trust him." I think, but the a Pro walks over to us.

"Can you walk?" The pro asks Deku.

"If you prop me up, then I think so." Deku answers.

"Okay, and you two?" The Pro questions both Shoto and I.

"I'm okay, just minor cuts." I respond as I look down to the shallow cuts on my arms only a few were bleeding.

"Only minor injuries as well, but Iida..." Shoto trails off.

"Your bleeding badly, the ambulance will be here soon, but until then-"

"You guys!" Tenya calls out to us, while interrupting the Pro and bows his head to us. "You were all hurt because of me, I'm truly sorry. I was just so angry, I couldn't see anything else." Tenya apologizes once again as tears begin to flow out of his eyes again.

"I'm sorry too, Iida. You were going through so much by yourself, but I couldn't tell that anything was wrong, even though I'm your friend." Deku insists, but Tenya was still leaned over bowing as the tears streamed down his face. "I'm getting sick of this..." I think glaring down at Tenya.

"Hey pull yourself together you're the class rep." Shoto states causing me to punch Tenya I the head as hard as I could without using One For All. Everyone turns to me as Tenya holds the spot where I hit him with a confused expression.

"Hey (Y/N)-"

"Pull yourself together... No ones perfect, we all make mistakes so stop blaming yourself. Stop with the needless apologies, stand up and own up to everything as our Class Representative!" I demand causing Tenya to wipe his tears away, while standing up straight.

"Right." Tenya responds causing me to turn away from him.

(Future (Y/N)'s thoughts)

"It only lasted 10 minutes, but the 3 on them felt like they were fighting Stain for like what felt like forever. Even for my brief encounter with him, the Hero Killer's malice and anger still stay in my mind to this day."

(Present)

"Get down!" Gran Torino bellows causing us all to turn to see the winged Nomu heading towards us. However, before we all could react the Nomu is capturing Deku and (B/N) with it's talons.

"Deku, (B/N)!" I shout as I quickly activate One For All and go to punch it, but to hit the Nomu skillfully maneuvers it.

"Hey, let go!" Deku screams as blood flies everywhere, while it fly's into the sky.

"It's bleeding, it must be trying to escape!" Tigress announces causing me to quickly jump across the street and before I knew it I bounced off of it hurling myself towards the winged Nomu. "That Nomu must have accidently grabbed Deku instead of me... I know the League is after just (B/N) and I, but I won't let them!" I think, but the Nomu's movements stopped as if it were paralyzed. "Don't tell me..." I think as I look to see Stain race pass me towards the Nomu.

"The word Hero has lost all meaning in this society, the world is overrun by fakes and criminals like you, who chase petty dreams!" Stain declares as he stabs the Nomu allowing me to grab the boys. Falling to the ground Stain lands a foot away from us. As I land I use One For All to cushion my landing, but I look to see (B/N) was the only person with me. Stain begins to fall to the ground and so do we and as we fall I use One For All to cushion my fall and look to see Riku was the only person I grabbed. "Damn it!" I think as I quickly look over to see Deku beside Stain beginning to freak out. "You must all be purged... Everything that I do." Stain states as he viscously rips his knife out of the Nomu, but still has his grip on Deku. "Is to create a stronger society!" Stain bellows.

(To Shigaraki)

"Hey, hey, hey, what the hell? This is no fair. why'd he have to go and kill that Nomu and why are those brats here?! I'm so mad I don't even know what to say, THIS IS A MESS!" Shigaraki declares taking the binoculars away from his eyes as he begins to scratch his neck. "WHY DO THINGS NEVER GO THE WAY I WANT THEM TO?! Shigaraki exclaims.

(To me)

"Did he just save that kid?" A Pro asks. looking over at Deku.

"Took him hostage, idiot!" Another Pro answers.

"He killed that guy with no hesitation." The other Pro states..

"Everyone be on your guard, we have a fight on our hands!" Miss Tigress warns as I look back at her to see Endeavor.

"Why're you all standing around like fools, the villain must have flown this way right?" Endeavor questions.

"You took care of the rest?" A Pro asks.

"Mostly, things got a little rough at the end, hold on, don't tell me that man is-"

"Endeavor!" Stain bellows as his mask begins to fall off.

"Hero Killer!" Endeavor shouts as he goes to use his flames, but I hold out my hand.

"Number 2 the Hero Killer has a hostage, don't act rashly!" I declare.

"Wait, Todoroki!" Gran Torino adds causing Endeavor to stop in his tracks. Standing up, Stain releases Deku causing him to glare at Stain. Falling of his face Stain's mask blows off revealing his expression causing Deku to be clouded with fear. I see a blue cloud engulf Deku, but as I look over to Stain I begin to tremble at what I see.

"You false Hero's, I'll make this right... THESE STREETS MUST RUN WITH THE BLOOD OF HYPOCRITES! HERO, I WILL RECLAIM THAT WORD... COME ON JUST TRY AND STOP ME YOU FAKES THERE IS ONLY ONE MAN I'LL LET KILL ME, HE IS A TRUE HERO, ALL MIGHT IS WORTHY! Stain shouts as the dark red aura engulfs his entire body, while he begins to walk towards us. "This feel... Is worse than anything I've every felt before." I think as I felt true fear for probably the first time in my life. I glance over to see Miss Tigress falls to the ground and everyone trembling just as I am, but then Stain's knife falls from his hand causing the aura to completely disappear.

"I think he's out cold." Endeavor states as Shoto and Tenya fall to the ground, while I stood there staring at the Hero Killer, who stood motionless with white eyes.

(Future (Y/N)'s thoughts.

"A quirk didnt stop the Hero Killer that day. One of his broken ribs pierced his lung, he hadn't managed to lick anyone's blood, but still in that moment nobody could stand against him, only the Hero Killer had any fight left. The first Villain to make me feel true overwhelming fear Stain, The Treacherous Hero Killer."

*/ I'm hope you all love this book and I am really sorry it took so long to upload. 😑 I was in New York for the past week and forgot my laptop so I couldn't update it.😅 However I hope you still enjoy it and bare with me. 🙏

*/

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

82.7K 2.6K 36
Cover art- drawn by me :] Throughout this story Y/N will be All Mights daughter/son and you will find that having Dadmight is not as good as everyon...
1.1M 30.2K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 ๐Ÿ“ Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...
58.3K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
13.5K 745 48
๐“๐–๐Ž ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›...