Tony's New Assistant- Being E...

By Mwadeh2o

Y/n age 21 fresh out of college was having trouble finding a job until one night she was out with a friend an... More

Looking for a job
Night Out
Night out pt. 2
Getting to know each other
First Day
Date Night
Revenge
I Have Proof
In Love?
In love? pt.2
The Past
Reunited
Be Mine
I need feedback
Shopping
Let me help you with that-smut
It Gets Better
Where do we sign
Welcome Home
Welcome home pt. 2
Let's do it-smut
Not So Happy Anniversary
Not So Happy Anniversary pt. 2
Forever and Always
Photoshoot
SURPRISE
All Good Things Must End
Planning and recovery
Rehearsal Dinner
Rehearsal Dinner pt.2
Cold Feet
Getting Ready -Y/n's perspective
Getting Ready-Tony's perspective
I do
Picture time
Wedding Photos
Wedding Photos Part 2
Wedding Photos pt.3
Wedding Cakes and Toppers
Party Time-smut
Reception
Wedding Night-smut
Wedding Gift
No longer a family of four
I'm scared
Family workout
THERES TWO!!
Powers?
Panic
New book
It's Time
Meet...and...
He can't hurt us anymore
Happily ever after

I love you too

38 1 0
By Mwadeh2o

*sorry this is so late I've been busy with school and everything but here's the next part I'll try and push for another chapter later this week thanks for sticking around 😘🥰*

Narrator POV

You, Nat, and Wanda are all sitting in the living room watching a Romcom ( Romantic Comedy). Well Nat and Wanda were you had cried yourself to sleep. You weren't sobbing but you cried silently while laying on Wanda's lap. All of the guys were downstairs waiting outside the Med bay down the hallway a bit.Even Steve was waiting for Tony to get out of surgery. Over the month they were gone, he realized he messed up and he should let you move on with your life. He saw how you and Tony looked at each other and his mind got the best of him and he thought you were cheating on him. So he cheated on you as 'payback'. But he got caught up and kept doing it thinking you were doing the same since he never confronted you. But when he had gotten caught he thought it was the best thing so you could see how it feels. When he saw the look in your face and how hurt you were he instantly knew you had never cheated on him in the first place. He knew this by the look in your eyes. So before they left to come back home he pulled Tony to the side and told him about some of your favorite things that you told him. You thought he wasn't listening so you started to just say some facts about yourself. But he was. He honestly thought you were cheating so he would listen while texting Sharon aka 'his side piece'.

He thought since you were cheating he wouldn't pay any attention to it he thought that Tony would do it for you. A part of him hated you for something he had no proof of. The other part of him didn't want to believe that you would cheat on him. So he apologized to Tony for being a jerk and for letting his mind get the best of him. He also apologized to everyone else for being a jerk but it was mostly aimed at Tony. He planned to apologize to you for how he acted. Tony assured him that he would never get physical with a woman who is in a relationship. Tony also said that he doesn't think you or Lily would do anything of that nature. Steve agreed and once again stated his mind got the best of him.

Steve left the boys in the hallway and went upstairs (taking the elevator it is way to many stairs and the elevator is quicker) to check on you and see how you were holding up after hearing the news about Tony. He saw you were really worried. He still genuinely cared about you. He gets off the elevator. Nat and Wanda look back at him. Nat signals that you are asleep. He nods and walks over to the couch only to see you fast asleep on Wanda's lap. "How she holding up I saw she was really worried" he whispers as he sits down in one of the chairs off to the side in a corner. "She's ok just a little worried that's all she cried a bit but she is ok" Wanda says running her fingers though your hair. "Hopefully we get news soon" Nat adds. "Yeah good news" Wanda replies.

Just then the elevator doors open and Bucky gets off. "Any news on Tony" Steve ask. "Bruce says he is going to be ok he said that the bullet logged between his ribs and it didn't hit any major arteries" Bucky answers."So when is he going to wake up" Wanda ask. "Bruce said in about an hour" Bucky replies. "Ok I guess I should wake Y/n up she would want to know" Wanda says while starting to lightly shake you awake. She whispers in your ear telling you to wake up and that Tony is out of surgery. You start to wake up. You sit up and stretch your arms out while yawning. "How long was I out for" you ask. "About four hours we watched both Wonder Woman movies and now this Romcom that we found" Wand says. All you can do is roll your eyes. "So is Tony out of surgery" You asked searching to see worry of any sorts on their faces but can't find any expression on their faces. "Yes Tony is out of surgery" Nat sighs. "Why did you sigh like that" You ask. Nat smirks "What are you up to Natasha" you ask worried what she was smirking about. "I get Tony is important to you and everything but we all got injured in some way and you weren't worried for us" she tries to stay serious but couldn't. You and Nat look at each other and burst out laughing. As you both calm down you say your quick welcome home to everyone and then a see you later hinting you are going to go and see Tony. Everyone except Steve say bye. Steve ask if you could hold the elevator door open and you do so. As Steve gets on he presses the button to the gym all the way on the last floor. You pressed the button to the Med Bay as soon as you got on. "Look, I wanted to say I'm sorry for being a jerk to you and I don't expect you to forgive me but can we at least be friends" Steve says looking at you with sadness and worry in his eyes. "I guess we can be friends but promise me one thing" "Of course anything" he says excitement laced in his voice happy that you agreed to be friends with him again.

"You can't jump to conclusions about anyone else especially future girlfriends of yours" "Deal i'm just glad i'm not holding you back from following your heart Tony really likes you and I can tell you really like him, he's been holding back on his feelings just because we were together" he finishes just as the doors open to the Medbay floor. "Thanks for telling me" you say. You thought to yourself trying to figure out how he knew you liked Tony. Was it really that obvious that you liked him. You thought to yourself.

You walked down the hallway to the main area and saw Clint standing in the hallway along with Sam. They both had huge smirks on their faces. You were confused why but you said a quick hello and welcome back home to them as you walked past. Only to hear Sam yell back "You better go get yo man" followed by Clint laughing. All you could do was turn and chuckle at them on the floor laughing. "But seriously though he's awake and a bit drugged up it's not noticable a lot but he is a little dizzy so if he doesn't look straight at you more than likely he is looking at the other you in the room" Clint says getting off the floor and dusting himself off. "Thanks for letting me know and Sam I guarantee you I will" you say giving Sam a playful wink. All he does is chuckle back as you continue your journey to the Medbay doors. You reach the clear glass doors. You take a deep breath as you open the door. You didn't know what you were going to say to him but you knew you needed to see that he was ok.

"He's over there" Bruce said looking up from some paperwork he was doing and pointing to one of the recovery rooms. "Why did you automatically assume I was here for him" you say with a little sass as you crossed your arms and looked at him. "Are you really here for me and all I have is a few bruises" he asked raising an eyebrow. "No I'm here for him but welcome home and are you ok" you say with a small smile. "I'm ok and thank you it's good to be back" he says. "The medicine should have worn off by now so I'm headed upstairs and make sure he at least takes it easy I would prefer if he stayed in bed but he's Tony so the least he can do is take it easy" Bruce says as he packs up his stuff and walks towards the door. "I'll do my best" you said as you turned to head to Tony.

You were getting nervous and you didn't know why. You planned on telling Tony you loved him back but you were to nervous you might not do it. Or so you thought. You walked in knocking on the open door to announce yourself. " Welcome home Mr.Stark how you holding up" you tried to hold back your laughter. "What did I say about calling me that Hot stuff" he says as he tiredly turns his head away from the TV in the corner of the room towards you. You chuckle as you sit in a seat that was in the corner. You pulled it closer to the bed so you were right by Tony. "Soooooo about what happened over the phone a couple weeks ago" he started as he struggled a bit sitting up. You helped him up and then spoke. "Tony I love you to". He looked at you in shock he didn't expect you to feel the same way.

"Wait really" he asked in pure disbelief. "Yes Tony and in your own words you are my happiness" you said looking into his eyes. Your own watering up a bit because you thought he would turn you down. But it was the complete opposite he pulled your face up to his and connected his lips to yours. You were shocked at first but fell into the kiss placing your hands on his side to hold yourself up. Your right hand going up to the back of his head. Your fingers naturally tangled into his hair. You pulled him closer with your right hand to deepen the already passionate kiss.

Your right hand naturally moves down his chest and getting lower until you feel him tense up a bit. You pull back from the kiss and looked down to see were your hand touched. "I am so sorry" said worried you hurt him. "It's fine I've felt worse" he said giving you a reassuring look. You smile back. "Bruce said to take it easy but he would like you to stay in bed" you said and all Tony did in reply was roll his eyes and sigh. "Do I have to" he whined. "Yes but don't do it for Bruce do it for yourself and me" you said looking directly in his eyes. Hoping it would bring out his soft spot for you. "Fine but only an hour" he said crossing his arms. "Two and I'll make it worth your while" you said smirking seductively. "Ok but what did you have in mind" he said smirking back. "That's for me to know and you to find out" you whispered into his ear. You leaned back into your chair and looked at him. "You are a serious tease you know that" he says clearly irritated you didn't tell him what you had planned to make two hours 'worth his while'.

Just then F.R.I.D.A.Y called for you to go to the meeting room and said that Tony would be filled in on what's going on after. She said that Fury asked for you to be there along with everyone else. You looked at Tony confused but you kinda had an idea but you hated the thought. "I'll be back you stay here I'm going to ask F.R.I.D.A.Y if you got up for anything other than going to the restroom right here" you say as you point to the bathroom door. "Ok but can I ask you something before you leave" "What is it Tony" you ask turning around to face him. "When I'm out of here go on a proper date with me" he asked. "Of course I'll go on a date with you Tony but that means you have to listen to Bruce so you heal properly" you say as you walk out the room. "Fine" he yells out to you. You heard him celebrating with himself thinking you couldn't hear. You chuckled to yourself.

You took the elevator upstairs to the conference floor. Where all the conference rooms were. You walk into the first one and see everyone sitting at the table confused and upset because they just got home from a mission. They were confused as to why you were there. "What's up one eye" you say with a smile as you walk up to Fury and reach out for a hug. "L/n what did I say about calling me one eye" he gave you a scolding look. You knew he was joking with you though. "Anyways what's going on" you say as you sit down next to Natasha. "It's Lily and .... Casey" is all he says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 8.6K 41
"Sorry, Ned. I've got places to be and daddy issues to avoid!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Y/N)'s got it all! A lifelong friend, a dea...
673K 21.7K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...
1.9K 109 12
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
86.9K 1.2K 47
๐— ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜...๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ A book full of smut, fl...