A Different Life

By irishsask

Rory over hears a conversation a week before graduation that changes everything. More

One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
forteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty-seven
forty eight
forty-nine
fifty
Epilogue

twenty

1.8K 38 3
By irishsask

Saturday morning came too soon for Rory and Finn. Rory's alarm went off and she snuggled deeper into Finn's chest.

"Too early," she mumbled into him.

"Sun too bright," he muttered back.

Rory lifted her head on his chest and looked up at her boyfriend, and smiled.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I'm getting used to this," he said, his voice husky from sleep.

"Is that a bad thing?" Rory bit her lip.

"It's a very good thing, love."

"Good. We should get up, we are already behind. Want to order food to get delivered while we shower and get dressed?"

"Sounds like a plan. Joint shower to save water kitten, I'm feeling very environmentally friendly this morning." Finn smirked.

"You order food, I'll start in the shower and you come join me?"

"You're on." Finn replied, bouncing out of bed. There is no motivator like the prospect of morning shower sex.

Ninety minutes later they were on the road to Stars Hollow. Rory was driving her Lexus SUV, they had grabbed coffee for the drive. The drive passed quickly as they sang along to the radio, made jokes and just generally got to know each other better. As they got closer to Stars Hollow, Rory started to get nervous.

"What's up Kitten?" Finn asked, sensing the change in her demeanor.

"I'm just a little nervous. My mom may have gotten used to me being a part of this world, but she still seems to expect me to bring home small town guys. I'm nervous how it will go with you. In theory she should love you - handsome, exotic, great sense of humor not afraid to laugh at yourself."

"Rory it will be fine, sure it would be awesome if she loves me but if not I'll wear her down. I wore you down didn't I?"

"Oh Finn, it would be disturbing if you wore my mother down the same way you did me."

"What I'm trying to say is it will all be ok, unless you are planning on breaking up with me if she hates me?"

"No! Of Course not!" She said emphatically.

"Then we will be ok." He reached for her hand across the console. "It looks like we are here." They were just passing the Welcome to Stars Hollow sign.

Rory parked in front of Luke's, they got out to go in for lunch. As Rory expected, heads turned to look out the windows of Luke's. She came round to meet Finn on the sidewalk and took his hand.

"Are you ready for this?" She said looking at Finn apprehensively.

"Born ready, love," he said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok let's go," she said, leading him into Luke's. It went silent as they walked in. Rory brought Finn over to a table for four near the window. They sat down and waited for Luke to come over. Everyone was watching them by this point.

"Hey Rory, your mom should be on her way." Luke said, coming over. "You must be Finn," he said as he stuck his hand out to shake Finn's.

"Yes sir, it's a pleasure to meet you. Rory only has great things to say about you." Finn replied. The whispers started in the restaurant as soon as they heard Finn's accent.

"Coffee?"

"Yes please Rory has talked about it for so long I need to see what the fuss is about."

"Rory, I don't even need to ask you. I'll give Finn some time with the menu while you guys wait on your mom."

"Is Rory here? I see her car!" Lorelai shouted as she walked into the diner.

"Here!" Rory responded by raising her hand, as she stood to meet her mom in a hug. "Hey Mom, this is Finn."

Finn stood to meet her. "Nice to meet you Lorelai," he said, shaking her hand.

"Ooo exotic. Rory, did you tell mommy about the accent and I just forgot?"

"I think I mentioned Australian-ness, the accent was implied, Mom."

"Huh, I guess so," Lorelai said. "LUKE COFFEE!"

"Jeez Lorelai I'm right here," Luke said, coming to the table, coffee pot in hand.

"Are you guys ready to order?"

"Chili fries and a burger," said Lorelai.

"Same," said Rory.

"I'll have the same as them, they seem to know what they are talking about." Finn responded.

"So what's the plan kid?" Lorelai asked.

"I'm going to take Finn on a tour of town after this, then maybe movie night before we go back to the Dragonfly?"

"That works for me. I managed not to tell your grandparents you were in town."

"Well thanks for that. Finn probably doesn't need that full baptism of fire on one weekend." Rory said, glancing at Finn.

"I'm a big boy, I could take it," Finn said, rubbing Rory's hand.

"So I should call Grandma and say we are around?" Rory said, smirking at Finn.

"Now don't put words in my mouth, Kitten!"

Lorelai and Rory both laughed at his reaction.

Once they finished with lunch and said goodbye to Lorelai for the afternoon, Rory took Finn for a walk around down. They went down past Dooses, the bookshop, Miss Patty's, and Mrs Kim's. They walked over to the old site of the Independence Inn.

"What did this used to be, Kitten?"

"This was the Independence Inn, this is where I grew up. We lived here until I was eleven."

"You lived in an inn?" Finn asked, moving to stand behind her and wrap his arms around her.

Rory leaned back into the embrace. "No Finn, we actually lived in a shed behind the inn. When Mom came here when I was one Mia gave her a job, and helped turn the old shed into somewhere for us to stay. We stayed there until Mom made enough money to buy her house."

"Oh Rory, everyone thinks you had this dream childhood compared to the nanny life but they have no idea. I feel bad for your mom that things in Hartford were so despicable that this was a better option, I feel bad for you that this was your reality. But at the same time I've seen you with your Mom. I know you don't resent her for this. Rory, love, you are even stronger than I ever gave you credit for."

"You don't think less of me for this?" She asked shakily, Finn could tell she was holding back tears even if he couldn't see her face from the angle of their embrace. He turned her in his arms, and tipped her chin so she was looking him in his eyes.

"Rory if anything I think more of you for this."

"You're wrong though once I got older and realized how much money I had access to I did resent my mom for moving us here. But any resentment died when I lived at Grandma's during my break from Yale, grandma tried to control me and I was 21 and living in the pool house I can only imagine what that was like at 16. Especially with a baby. Grandma freaked out when I said no to Logan. Imagine her reaction to her pregnant daughter saying no to the baby daddy!"

"That's all understandable Rory, come here," Finn sat down on the grass and pulled Rory into his lap. "Rory, even with all you have been through you grew up into one of the strongest, most independent, admirable women I know. Thank you for telling me this, Rory. I know it wasn't easy for you."

"I've never told anyone the part about resenting mom before, actually I never even showed this to Logan at all."

"Well I'm glad you trust me to show me," Finn said, kissing her temple.

"Of course Finn, I'd trust you with anything and everything." Rory said emphatically, looking up at him from her perch on his knee.

"Rory," Finn started.

"Yes Finn?"

"I know it's too soon, and I'm going to freak you out but I'm falling in love with you. You don't have to say anything back and I don't expect anything, I just wanted you to know where I'm at."

Rory twisted in Finn's lap so she was straddling him and gave him a deep but tender kiss. "Finn?"

"Yes Rory?"

"I'm falling in love with you as well. And in the interest of full disclosure it's never felt like this before, ever."

Finn pulled Rory into a tight hug and then kissed her like his life depended on it.

"Well Kitten, I think it's a very good thing we aren't staying with your Mom tonight because I plan on making love to you, alot, in our room tonight."

Later that night. Finn, Rory, Luke and Lorelai were all at the crapshack for a movie night. Lorelai had insisted on their usually good selection much to Luke's chagrin, even after all these years he still attempted to cut down on their sugar intake.

What movies did you get mom? Rory asked, settling in beside Finn on the couch.

" I decided to be nice to the boys and I got Pippi longstocking-"

"Mom!"

"Lorelai!"

"Awesome!" Came the chorus around the room. Everyone stopped and looked at Finn when he said awesome.

"What?! Pippi is so bad it's good!"

"Like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, Pippi longstocking and Reservoir Dogs."

"I love your mother," Finn whispered to Rory.

"Now Rory have you told Finn the rules?"

"Yes Mom." Rory said, rolling her eyes good naturedly.

They started the movies, by half way through Pippi, Lorelai was starting to like Finn, by the end of Reservoir Dogs, she was almost convinced he was a perfect fit for Rory. She was amazed that he could keep up with them and openly mock the movies and himself. She watched how he interacted with Rory and he looked at her like she was the sun and he was starved for light. It was all Lorelai wanted for her little girl and to see it this quickly from Finn was a shock.

"Are you sure you guys don't want to just stay here in Rory's old room?" Lorelai asked as the credits rolled on reservoir dogs.

Rory and Finn shared a look before saying in unison "were sure."

"Ooh I know that look, dirty!" Lorelai laughed.

"Lorelai!" Luke scolded.

"Mom!" Rory exclaimed turning bright red as Finn just pulled her into his side and responded with a

"Hopefully."

"Finn! Don't encourage her." Rory slapped his arm playfully.

"I think I'm starting to like you, exotic one," Lorelai laughed.

"Ok on the note we are leaving, we will see you tomorrow for a late breakfast before we head back to the city."

"We'll be waiting, and I will try and make sure your mother behaves," Luke said watching Rory and Finn leave.

Once they were gone Lorelai turned to Luke and said, "I think we've just met our future son in law "

"It's a bit early to think like that, Lorelai."

"Did you watch them together? How they interacted, and looked at each other when they thought no one was watching? And no one has ever been able to keep up with Rory and I on movie night, not even you."

"We will just have to see, I still like to think of Rory as that sixteen year old heading to Chilton." Luke said sadly.

Meanwhile across Stars Hollow Finn and Rory walked into their room, Finn had his arm wrapped lazily around Rory's waist lightly brushing against the curve of her hip. Once they were in the room Rory turned to him.

"Did you need a drink or anything to eat for the night? I can run down to the kitchen?" She asked.

"No, I'm all full from the movie snacks, you can't be hungry Kitten?"

"Not for food Finn," she replied, biting her lip and looking at her boyfriend.

"Aw kitten you are such a tease," Finn groaned at her.

"It's only teasing if I don't intend on following through and believe me I intend on following through." She watched as his eyes dilated with lust at her response.

Rory stood on her tip toes and gave him a quick kiss, moving out of her reach before he could pull her closer. "This is all me," She reached up and pulled his shirt over his head. Once his chest was exposed Rory started running her hands up and down his side's tracing his chest and muscles. Finn stood there watching her, desire evident but curious to see what she would do.

Rory replaced her hands with her mouth and she started to kiss and lick her way around his chest, marking him as hers along the way.

"Rory let me touch you."

"Not yet," she replied huskily. Just then her tongue started tracing the v muscles on his hips as her hands worked on opening his belt. Once she had his belt undone she pushed his pants to his knees. Then she glanced up at Finn as she freed his erection. Once it was free she started to tease him with her hands gently running them up and down his length while her mouth traced his lower abdominal muscles.

"Rory, Kitten please..."

As she heard the pleading start to edge into his voice she took her tongue and teased the tip of his erection, before then tracing her way up and down its length with her tongue, never actually engulfing it with her mouth. She could feel his staff start to twitch as he got more aroused the longer she did it, as soon as she saw a bead of pre-cum emerge from the tip, she took the bulbous head in her mouth and started to gently suck and swirl her tongue around the head.

"Rory, please stop teasing" Finn begged.

As soon as he begged, Rory took his full length in her mouth and started to moved, she had one hand wrapped around his base moving in time with her mouth.

"Oh Jesus, so good, oh my god"

Rory continued licking and sucking up and down his length in a good rhythm, she could feel him start to get close. Once she felt the tell tale twitch she jumped up from her knees and went. "Not yet Finn."

"Oh my god Rory you can't do that to me," he begged. Then he realized he could move again and he quickly picked her up and laid her down on the bed.

"I think it's time to catch you up," he said as he peeled her clothes off her. He kissed his way all over her body, making sure each patch of skin was lavished with attention as it was revealed. As he was sucking on her nipples, moving between them one of his hands was moving lower to her centre and parting her folds.

"So wet for me already baby"

"Finn."

He slid one finger into her and started to slowly rotate it around. Then he added another finger and placed his thumb on her clit just a teasing amount of pressure as he circled it.

"Now who's being a tease," Rory panted.

Finn smirked against the skin of her belly as he kissed his way down. Before she could realise what he was doing he latched his mouth around her clit. He started licking it slowly in a circular motion, then he started licking with a harder pressure while also adding another finger so he moved his tongue in time with his hand.

"Fuck Finn!"

At that Finn decided to see what she thought of more pressure and he lightly bit down on her clit. Her hips bucked in response. He continued with his ministrations, once he felt her get closer he bit down and hooked his fingers right at the same time. This was enough to undo her. He continued licking as he felt her come down from her high, before quickly starting to kiss his way back up her body.

"Holy fuck Finn, Jesus. I don't even know what you did but I want you to do it again sometime." Rory managed to get out while trying to catch her breath in between kisses.

She pushed him over so he was on his back and quickly slipped him inside her as she straddled him and started to move. Slowly at first, then as she got faster she braced herself with one hand on his chest then moved to lean back, using his legs to keep her balance.

From this angle Finn had a great view of her body and of himself pumping in and out of her. As she sped up he reached up to cup her breasts and tweak her nipples as she moved. She started to go faster as she felt him getting closer, she reached down and started to rub herself. Once Finn saw this he pushed her hand away so he could do it as she concentrated on her rhythm.

"So close, keep going," he panted"

"Me too." Rory exclaimed as she kept going, harder, he was tilting his hips up to meet her every time, all of a sudden he rotated his hips just a little and it was enough to set Rory off.

"Oh God Finn."

As she climaxed around him, it triggered Finn's own release and they both rode it out together. Once they were finished, Rory collapsed tiredly on Finn's chest. She gave him a sleepy kiss, "night night Finn, you amaze me."

Finn kissed the top of her head. She was asleep before he could even respond, so he just thought to himself, "yep I'm definitely falling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 1.6K 58
This story starts off with the last 4 words from fall
157K 5.5K 55
Sixteen months after turning down Logan's marriage proposal, Rory unexpectedly runs into Finn Morgan while on the campaign trail, and she has no idea...
125K 3.5K 69
The story starts after the last 4 words of Fall between Rory and Lorelai
67.1K 1.3K 19
Logan told Rory goodbye at her graduation, and he meant it. Didn't he? She wouldn't compromise for him so he couldn't for her in the end. He move...