Complete Dragon Ball Super On...

De Piccologirl1994

Hi guys, here's the second part of season 2. Come here as I explain a brief explanation of what's on here. Al... Mai multe

Vegeta Black X Married Wife Reader X Goku
Future Trunks X Injured Goku's Pregnant Daughter Reader
Today is my birthday!!!!
Jeice X Female Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
King Cold X Princess Saiyan Reader Lemon
Merus X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 1
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 2
Xeno SSJ4 Gohan X Kidnapped Xeno Vegeta's Daughter Reader
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 2
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
King Cold X Saiyan Princess Reader Lemon 2
Shin X Female Reader
DBS Broly X Male Saiyan Reader
Piccolo X Female Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Powerful Female Z Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Chaotic Good Female Reader
DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader
Cell X Female Cell look alike Reader Lemon
SDBH Broly X Male Kitsune Reader X Cumber Lemon
Kahseral X Female Pride Trooper Reader Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 3
Chilled X Female Ice-jin Reader
Frieza X Suicidal Reader
Trunks X Sachiko Taiyang Lemon
Android 17 X Male Reader Lemon
Cumber X Female Reader Lemon
Hit X Jiren
Monna X Universe 6 Male Saiyan Reader AU
17 X Female Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Reader
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
Vegito X Female Reader Lemon
Teen Pan and Teen Bulla
Frieza X Male Reader
Shin X Female Reader
Dabura X Female Reader Lemon
Hearts X Female Reader Lemon
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 2
Frieza X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Goku's Shy, Sensitive Twin Sister Reader
Vegeta X Kakarott
Season 2 Complete: An Important Announcement

Fu X Female Reader Lemon

1.5K 20 6
De Piccologirl1994

Suggested by Apbishhhh.

Fu, the son of Towa and Mira, have been scheming on creating a new universe, identical to Universe 7's Earth. It was rather easy and simple for Fu since he is the new Demon king of his demon race. All he has to do is use few pawns to distract his foes; 

Using the Saiyan Cumber, Golden Cooler, and even used Hearts & his team who all went through the obstacles to get there; sadly they failed, but to Fu, he wanted exactly what he needs: the enough time to collect all data from the villains and managed to recreate the thirteen universe (if not, then comment and explain if it's possible).

Thanks to all the technology he used from Universe 3's planet, the Universe seed he took, he managed to make it happen. He placed the Z Fighters and Time Patrollers into the planet Earth he created, which will keep them away from leaving. 

Using his pawns to fight them, he can relax while dominating his new universe. He starts making preparations to welcome the demon race to this universe. But it seems that Fu was distracted recently. Mira and Towa noticed their son's behavior. They realized that their son fancies this particular female from Universe 7's Earth.

They both were expecting their son to find a mate to rule, and only a female demon to be his queen. But since it's by Fu's choice to marry who he wants, they will make this one an exception. Once they let Fu scheme his plans, Mira and Towa visit Universe 7's Earth and abduct the female. The woman did not see them, except they knocked her out and she passed out.

Hours passed, she sat up and breathing heavily, sweat rolling down her forehead. "What!? Where am I!?", she asked herself. She is a (height) and (weight) young woman in her (insert age here). She wore her (favorite outfit by choice). 

She slowly stood up while crossing her arms, feeling chilly. "Aw, what a perfect surprise~", said the voice. She turned around quickly and saw Fu standing near the door. She felt her heart thumping while smiling at him. "Oh, who you might be?", she asked.

Fu finds her very amusing for the fact, she was feeling scared after being abducted, but now she's more interested in him. Sadly, she has mind on boys all the time. She wants to flirt with them, clinging to them, until she can lay her hands on them. 

But each guy would ignore her and ditch her for someone else. Only because she is crazy for handsome sexy men. He has no problem finding her as his perfect demon queen.

He extended his hand out to her; she placed her right hand onto his and Fu leaned in to kiss her back hand. The girl blushed while giggling, "Well aren't you a charmer?", she commented. "Fu's my name, you?", he asked. "(Y/n)-Chan", she greeted him with a smile. 

He stares into her (color) eyes, making her stare back into his red eyes. She felt her heart beat as she felt blush making her face warm. Fu can feel his groin throbbing in need of her touch. Being impatient, he rushed her over. "Wah!?", she yelped as she felt Fu pin her back against a wall. She was almost scared, yet finding him looking sexy made her feel aroused.

She cannot resist herself; she wraps her arms around him. Fu smirked, "I see you can't get enough of me, huh?", he asked. She blushed, "Well, I just found you to be a very strong and handsome man. I just...I just want you to have me!", she exclaimed. 

Fu finds this too easy and smiles, "Then I declare you as my queen~", and then he rips her clothes off, leaving (Y/n)-Chan naked. (Y/n)-Chan gasps as she sees this happening too quickly. She gasps again as she sees Fu remove his own clothes, leaving himself naked.

Her eyes are scanning him: from chest, to abs, to his penis which is only nine inches and 8.5 girth width. Fu wraps his arms around tits and squeezes them. She moans, feeling him touching her. Her nipples are hardened and her womanhood feels moist. 

Fu instantly picked her up by the under thighs and he leaned in, kissed her deeply. She moaned again and ran her hands all over his white hair and back. They begin to make out: tongue flicked and sucked each other's mouths. While making out, Fu pushes his penis on top of her pussy lips and begins grinding, rubbing in between them.

(Y/n)-Chan broke the kiss and moaned loudly, feeling his manhood rubbing against her clit. Her juices are now lubing his penis. He holds her while he begins to thrust, thrusting his penis in between her pussy lips. She moans and moans, her arms wrapped behind his back. "Ah~ Fu~", she moans out loud. He grunts while grinning, "(Y/n)-Chan~", then he groans. Both of them moaned loudly as both came. He stopped thrusting, then felt her warm cum lubing on his cock.

He moved his things off the table and quickly placed her on the table. Fu pin her on the table and lean in, next to her clit. He let his tongue lick her clit; that sends (Y/n)-Chan chills and she moaned, "Eat me Fu, come get it~", she said huskily. 

Without hesitation, he begins to eat her out. His tongue licked her vulva and clit, making her shudder in pleasure. Both of his hands spread her thighs apart as he continued to suck onto her entrance, tasting her juices. Fu felt his penis throbbing in excitement and needed to be touched.

(Y/n)-Chan noticed his cock already erected; she smirked and her knee gently began to rub onto his cock and balls. Fu threw his head back and groaned, delightfully enjoying her gentle kinks which helped his erection. As minutes went by, Fu continued sucking her clit as (Y/n)-Chan moaned. 

She felt her orgasms coming quickly and cried out loud, "I'm cumming~", and released her mist of juices sprayed on his face. Fu smirked, then chuckled, "You naughty girl~", and wiped the juices off his face with his hand. He laps the rest off her entrance and stands up.

He scoots closer and lets his cock rest in between her pussy lips. He rubs it in between them, making her moan again. She felt herself horny and desperately gestured to him to let her suck him. Once he slips it out, she watches Fu lay his back on the table behind her. 

Once she crawls over, she is above his penis. Once she leans down, her hand gently strokes his shaft. Fu groans in delight, "Come now baby, touch me. Suck daddy off~", he whispers. Wasting no time, she pushed his entire cock inside her mouth and she began to suck him.

Her tight mouth squeezed his penis, making him throw his head back while he groaned. She began to bob her head, up and down, making him feel good. Fu placed both hands on her head and let her deep throat.

Minutes pass, Fu is now on the urge to release his seed. He grunts in each sucking. He pants heavily, til he smiles in joy and groans. She stops moving her head and muffled in moans as she felt his semen loaded inside her mouth. 

She sucks it off his dick and swallows all his load. She pulls the cock out and leans into Fu, then they make out again. Getting impatient, (Y/n)-Chan made a risky choice; she climbs over and her pussy is above the tip of his penis.

When she's ready, she slams herself down his cock. Deep inside, she cries out loud. It hurts since her walls are stretched. Fu sucks onto her neck and whispers sweet nothings in her ear. His asmr type of whisper got her aroused again and the pain finally fades. 

She sighed, "Let me ride you, Fu~", and she began to ride on him. Fu smirked, watching her riding his cock and placing both arms behind the back of his head.

Each minute passes, she rides him faster and faster, until she is riding him at inhuman speed. Fu grunts in each thrust until he can't hold it anymore. He immediately placed both hands on her hips and started slamming his cock deep inside her. She moans, "Fu! Fuck me hard~", she begs. Fu is now ready to unleash his desire to mate with his own power.

He instantly pulled her off his cock; then he made her stand. He gently makes her lower her upper body on the table while her ass sticking out to him. He plants kisses on her neck and back and instantly plunges his cock deep inside her. 

He used one hand to hold her left leg and begin to thrust. His thrusts start slow; until five minutes later, his thrusts turn into inhuman speed. Hitting her g-spots, while ploughing her doggy style, (Y/n)-Chan is now panting and whimpering.

Fu can tell that she's ready to go. He lean close to her ear, "Don't worry baby, I'm cumming with you~", and now making last few hardcore thrusts. He slams his cock inside her deeply while they make out. She breaks the kiss and cries out loud, "Fu~", and climax. 

Fu grunts each thrust and rides to his climax. Until he makes one last thrust, slam his cock balls deep inside her. He filled her womb with his seed and some are oozing out of her entrance. Both are entering ecstasy and both of their bodies are vibrating by the waves of pleasure.

Fu stops and rests on top of her. He leaned in and they kissed. He rested his cock inside her and decided to rest momentarily on the table. Once he's ready, he pulls out and carries her to his bedroom. Once he helped her shower, he carried her into his bed. 

He gently lays her on the bed and she is already drifting to sleep. Fu lay down next to her, his finger ran through her hair. "You did very well, baby~", and rest his hand on her belly, "I look forward to see our offspring soon~"

The End

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1K 26 17
Like the title suggests, this is a Kakavege book full of oneshots that I didn't feel like smushing into my other one. If you haven't read the first b...
95.6K 595 20
This story is about you the reader (Y/N) and your brother (B/N) from another universe. This is not an original idea I read a lot of things on this ap...
49 0 8
Every one has dreams of something they want to be. For a Saiyan girl this was no exception. Since she was 10 she's dreamed to be a Time Patroller and...
251K 2.3K 51
This is a update version of the main cover of the oneshot fanfics. I will add my earlier fanfics into this one and hopefully get it right this time...