Complete Dragon Ball Super On...

By Piccologirl1994

Hi guys, here's the second part of season 2. Come here as I explain a brief explanation of what's on here. Al... More

Vegeta Black X Married Wife Reader X Goku
Future Trunks X Injured Goku's Pregnant Daughter Reader
Today is my birthday!!!!
Jeice X Female Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
King Cold X Princess Saiyan Reader Lemon
Merus X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 1
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 2
Xeno SSJ4 Gohan X Kidnapped Xeno Vegeta's Daughter Reader
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 2
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
King Cold X Saiyan Princess Reader Lemon 2
Shin X Female Reader
DBS Broly X Male Saiyan Reader
Piccolo X Female Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Powerful Female Z Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Chaotic Good Female Reader
DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader
Cell X Female Cell look alike Reader Lemon
SDBH Broly X Male Kitsune Reader X Cumber Lemon
Kahseral X Female Pride Trooper Reader Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 3
Chilled X Female Ice-jin Reader
Frieza X Suicidal Reader
Trunks X Sachiko Taiyang Lemon
Android 17 X Male Reader Lemon
Cumber X Female Reader Lemon
Hit X Jiren
Monna X Universe 6 Male Saiyan Reader AU
17 X Female Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Reader
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
Vegito X Female Reader Lemon
Teen Pan and Teen Bulla
Frieza X Male Reader
Shin X Female Reader
Fu X Female Reader Lemon
Hearts X Female Reader Lemon
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 2
Frieza X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Goku's Shy, Sensitive Twin Sister Reader
Vegeta X Kakarott
Season 2 Complete: An Important Announcement

Dabura X Female Reader Lemon

997 8 0
By Piccologirl1994

Suggested by Apbishhhh.

Dabura, the Demon king of the demon race, was in his own hell after getting killed by (which series or games he died, I cannot get which ones seems best). He was pissed off about how (either Buu killed him or how he was killed by your main Avatar character and Goku in UI form). He wanted to (either rule the demon world or not just rule the Demon world but also the rest of all timelines. But the Time Patrollers keep defeating him alongside Goku).

He spends a few weeks in his Hell, patiently waiting while imprisoned by (whatever thought thinks how he was imprisoned). Once one of the Ogres forgot to secure the escape doors, Dabura finally beat up the ogres and managed to flee from hell. King Yenma ordered all ogre staff to find him, but sadly they're too late as Dabura already managed to get Cell to escape with him. 

Once they're teleported out of Hell and arrive on Earth (present timeline or the Time Patroller timeline), Cell decided to depart his own way and schemed to destroy the Z Fighters. That gives Dabura plenty of time to scheme his own plans.

He ventured into a nearby town, he noticed that this specific town is in the middle of nowhere; perfect place to wreak havoc. He was going to start killing everyone; until his black eyes stared in awe, spotting a young and beautiful female near the boutique shop.

She is a young (age), (height), and (weight) gorgeous girl. She wore her (insert dbs outfit, outfit by choice, or outfit in the Xenoverse 2 game). Her hair is (length) and (color), in a (hairstyle you prefer). Her eyes are (color) in sparkle reflection. Her facial features are feminine including her (color) shaded lips.

Dabura hides behind a tree as he watches her leaving the shop. "Thank you, have a nice day", she waved bye to the shop owner and left. She was heading towards the old alleyway where no one could see her. Once she enters, Dabura follows her. 

He resumes his stalking as he watches the girl heading to an old abandoned mansion which some have rumored it's haunted. Once the owner died, no one wanted it and had been left alone for thirty years.

Dabura watches her walking inside the mansion, wondering what she is doing there. Once she's inside, he follows inside. Once he's in, everywhere and everything is covered in dust and cobwebs. It was indeed a massive mansion: an old grand piano in the living room, old furniture, books, even the dining hall has little dust. Except when he went to the kitchen, it's cleaned and has food stored in the fridge and pantry. He realized that she lives here.

He crept to the stairs and quietly walked up. Once he's upstairs, he searches every room: all empty. But as he reached the end of the corridor, he heard giggling. He heard it coming from the last bedroom on the right. 

He slowly approaches the room and peeks his eyes through the keyhole. The same woman who is sitting on her bed, now wearing her (color) nightgown, laughing while talking on her cell phone.

She giggled, "Don't worry mom, the house is fine and I'm safe. No one's going to intrude on us, I promise", she said. As they said their goodbyes, she hung up. Dabura watches her place her phone on the bed to charge while she reaches down to her shopping bag. "Probably go change into new clothes", he thought to himself. But he was dead wrong as she smiled with lustful eyes; he stared wide eyed as she took out a big (color) dildo with suction cups behind it.

The girl felt very horny for the last few weeks; what's the cause of it? Well, it sounds embarrassing to her because after watching a new horror movie involving a handsome demon with a muscled body, she realizes that watching it makes her feel horny.

 It won't go away; so every other night or day when she's horny, she touches herself. Since she's bored and needs some steam to blow off, she slowly pulls the top of her nightgown down, revealing her (size) breasts. Dabura blushes and stares in awe as he watches her slowly pull her (color) panties down to her ankles. He felt his groin throbbing in excitement as he watched her lube the dildo and she lay her back on the bed; then she inserted it inside her.

She moans, feeling it penetrating her walls. While she thrusts the dildo inside her, she uses her other hand to grope her tit. Dabura is panting slowly, feeling his member throbbing in need for her and her tight pussy. He tries to stop himself, but it's no use.

She closed her eyes and imagined herself being fucked by the demon character, imagining his big red throbbing cock ploughing her pussy with no stops. But as soon as she was going to cum, she opened her eyes and gasped in shock. In front of her is none other than Dabura. "Oh!", she said while using her arm to cover her tits, "I'm sorry, I thought I was alone. Are you trying to mug me?", she asked him.

"No", he said, "I just...find you an attractive female" She blushed, flattered by his compliment, "Thank you...um?", she said confused. She slowly pulled the dildo out of her and tossed aside; she blushed as she was embarrassed since he acted in the act. But she felt no shame now she realizes her visitor is a demon. A very handsome and muscled demon.

"I'm known as Dabura, king of the demon world", he introduced himself, "What's your name, my maiden?" "(Y/n)-Chan", she greeted him with a smile, "And...I don't know why but I suddenly felt horny when I saw you here." Dabura smiled, "Then maybe I shall assist you", and then he removed his clothes. 

She is jaw dropped once he's naked, and sees his massive girthy penis erect. Her eyes are filled with hunger and wants him. Dabura smirked, using one hand to hold his cock, "Care to touch it?", he asked. (Y/n)-Chan nods.

Once he scoots closer, (Y/n)-Chan leans in, sniffing his scent. She used one hand to gently grab onto the shaft. She used her tongue onto his shaft and slowly licked from the shaft to the tip. Pre-cum already oozing out. Dabura jolted in pleasure, groaning her name. 

Once she can't take it anymore, she pushes his entire penis inside her mouth and starts bobbing her head. Bobbing up and down, her mouth squeezed onto his cock tightly. Dabura groaned and threw his head back, "Ah yes~ Suck daddy's cock~", he said huskily. Then he resumes groaning in pleasure.

Minutes later, she is sucking him off at fast speed. Building up his orgasm, he is now on the edge of cumming. He placed both hands on her head and started thrusting fast. (Y/n)-Chan stood still and moaned in a muffled voice, feeling his cock penetrating her throat. Once he groans deep, he gasps, unloading his semen inside her mouth and throat. She felt tears falling down her cheeks, feeling joy in her deep throat. He pulls out and looks down; staring proudly at her obscure nudity.

"You look erotic, (Y/n)-Chan~", he commented. She blushes, now feeling her cunt moist. Dabura carried her and placed her on the bed. She's on her back, now slipping the rest of her gown off her waist. Once she's naked, Dabura climbs over her body. He's on top of her groin. 

He spread her legs and leaned in. He inhales the feminine scent and starts licking her vulva. She moans, arching her back as he licks her womanhood. He licked her entrance and tasted her juices. He hums, now hungry to please his woman. Once he's done, he inserts two fingers inside her.

She moans louder, now feeling two fingers start thrusting inside her. She arched her back again, now excited for this to happen. While penetrating her pussy, he starts sucking onto her clit. She is now begging him to please her. Dabura finds her very sexy when she's horny. He resumes eating her out while fingering her. Minutes pass and he is thrusting his fingers at inhuman speed, hitting her g-spots. 

She is now shedding tears and smiling in joy, now sobbing. "Ah Dabura! Let me cum!", she begged. Dabura hums and now is making last suckles and fingering her. A minute later, he stops. (Y/n)-Chan moans out loud, releasing her ecstasy moan. He pulls his fingers out of her and sucks the juices off and laps up the rest off her entrance.

Dabura can tell she is tight yet he is impressed how she can enjoy his fingering without hurting her uterus. Once he's done, He noticed her wrap her arms around his neck and her legs wrap behind his buttocks (lol). 

He smiles, "My (Y/n)-Chan~", he coos and leans in. He kissed her; she kissed him back. Then, he slid his tongue in her mouth. She opens her mouth, accepting his tongue. Tongues flicked, danced as they sucked each other's mouths. While making out, he slowly rubs his tip around her entrance.

She breaks the kiss and cries in moans as she feels his penis pushed entirely inside her. She arched her back and felt joy in her life. Instead of being slow and since he's impatient at this point, Dabura begins to slam his cock inside her deeply. She smiled a huge grin, now enjoying her first time. It doesn't matter if he's rushing this, she wants his demon cock touching her virgin uterus.

Dabura slams his cock repeatedly inside her, making her arch her back and hitting her g-spots. He lifts her body up, now making her sit upwards. Her breasts bounces while fucking her. He rests his face in between her boobs while grunting out his orgasms. 

Both of their climaxes are building up quickly. Dabura grunts, "Cum with me~ Be my woman~", he said and groans. "Yes! Fuck me real good~", she cries out loud.

He gave a last few thrusts in hardcore. (Y/n)-Chan moans loudly as she climaxes. Her mind is having a good high in nirvana. Dabura rode out his last few thrust as he is also having a good high on ecstasy. 

He grunts in each thrust, until he roars out his last orgasm, "Bare my children!", and slams his cock deep inside her. His balls slapped against her vulva area. Once he stops, his penis already fills her womb and some oozes out of her entrance.

(Y/n)-Chan arched her back until her body limbs, now exhausted. Dabura sighed, now he can accept her as his demon queen. But as her eyes were half open and almost finished with ecstasy, Dabura smirked; he placed a spell on her. Her eyes glowed with red and she can only giggle as she has no recollection of having a mother, friends, or remember them being existed.

Weeks later, Dabura infiltrated the entire town. Everything's quiet, shops and places are deserted, and everyone who lives there is dead including her friends and family relatives, and her mom. Now, it is his domain and only him and his queen reside there.

At their mansion, (Y/n)-Chan is sucking Dabura's cock. Dabura smirked with a horny pleased look. He successfully impregnanted her and he cannot help but keep on fucking her more. She already placed his penis in between her tits and gave him a titty fuck. 

While pleasuring him like that, she sucks his cock. Dabura groans and throws his head back as he unloads his semen in her mouth. Once she swallows his seed, she can only giggle in lust. She smiled at him, "My demon king~ Let me ride your majesty cock~", she moaned.

Dabura groans and smiles in joy as he watches her push herself down his cock. Once his cock is inside her, she begin to ride him in hardcore thrusts. Dabura can only groan and enjoy the ride. 

As he enjoys his new life, he will make his next plan: to create a demon offspring who can overturn (either the timeline to defeat the Time Patrollers or to have his revenge against Buu), as soon as they're older.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.1K 47
Hello guys, just yesterday the book was glitching and realized that another story was removed and forget who request them. Anyway, this is like part...
5.5K 173 60
This is a sequel to my other yyh fanfic book 'A Warm Compassion'. The Next Generation of Team Urameshi's family group. Please read that first before...
44.5K 566 109
(Sorry for the poor title. Tried thinking of a better name but nothing came up). Due to most if my recent pages in my 5th random book being on callin...
197 1 27
It's the second book! I hoped you guys liked the first one. The story shall continue. There will be more coming soon. Enjoy.