Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

29 - What a Love Life

532 10 5
By ZariasWritings_

Time Jump - A week later

____________________________________

Teresa and Adriano just pulled into the penthouse. Out of the blue, Adriano said he wanted to go back, but she thought Luciano did considering he didn't try to stop them, though he wasn't home.

It's been a week since she spoke to Ricco and they weren't sure when he would come around, and it's also been a week since she spoke to Luciano.

Every time he saw her, it seemed like he didn't want to, so she didn't bother him. She didn't like the avoidance. She barely slept correctly and she may have cried herself to sleep for four days straight, but at least Adriano was there to comfort her. They've gotten quite used to sleeping in the same bed.

She got out of the car with a sizable cage that held a barking Rolo. He was eight weeks old so they scheduled for him to get his first shots.

Walking into the house, it felt a little weird, a little foreign but it didn't matter. At least she weren't alone. Adriano locked the door, setting her bags down. "Home sweet home huh?" He chuckled and kissed her forehead, taking off his jacket.

She smiled, if there was anybody that cared most, it was Adriano.

Walking into the empty room down the hall, she opened Rolo's cage and set it down, letting him run out and get a feel of the house. Adriano moved the boxed, unbuilt play pen inside that they would be building today. Because Rollo was still a baby puppy, she didn't want him running around the entire house, because it was so big, and he could get lost easily. The playpen was big enough for her and Adriano to sit in and play with Rolo. Then they were going to set one up in the backyard, by the pool so he can run around there without getting lost as well.

She planned on making her yoga room or gym, but she found out that Luciano never did order the stuff. And she wasn't mad about it.

"Is that all?" She asked Adriano and he nodded. In unbagging everything, which was a light. She did initiate the playpen, but because she was lost Adriano took over. She did the little things like put the food and bowls in the kitchen and put his bed inside her room on the floor. Unfortunately her bed was too high for him to jump up and he wouldn't be able to until he was around 4 months old.

She also laid potty pads near his bed and area until he was trained. They were going to put some in the kitchen and in the playroom. Adriano was going to get Rolo's name engraved in a gold ID tag. Adriano was really helpful and a part of her hated that.

He was too considerate to comfort her over another guy when he had feelings for her.

She found Rolo, picking him up and sat him in the play room with them, closing the door so he wouldn't wander around. When she did set him down, he ran straight for Adriano making her pout and him laugh.

"Wow. You chose him over me?" She slapped his face playfully and softly and he turned around, the more she slapped him he tried biting her hand.

"So I want to talk to you about something" She initiated the conversation, throwing a toy and Rolo ran after it. Adriano nodded, reading the manual.

"Yeah? What is it?" He questioned.

"Well I know this past week you've been comforting me and sleeping with me-"

He sat the paper down, sighing. "Teresa-"

"Shh! I just wanted to say thank you." He chuckled, returning backing to the paper.

"No need"

Rolo came back and Adriano snatched the toy from him, shaking it side to side, Rolo trying to get it. "I also wanted to ask were you okay? Mentally?" She said and he chuckled pretending to throw the toy causing Rolo to run and he looked up, confused. " What do you mean?"

"Well I know you don't want to sit around me crying over another man when you're clearly-"

" In love with you?" He raised an eyebrow and her eyes widened.

" That's...not what I was going to say" Rolo figured out the toy was gone and he ran to Adriano and she watched him fight for the toy, smiling at them. Like they were some kind of family or something. His laughs and smiles were adorable, he was happy. Eventually Rolo got tired of it and decided to lay across Teresa's lap and she rubbed him repeatedly to sleep.

Adriano chuckled, while building the playpen. " I've known ever since you came back from Milan" He finally said after half an hour of silence and fixing the playpen.

" Why didn't you tell me?" She questioned and he shrugged.

" Wanted to save conversations like this"

" What's wrong with it?"

He picked up the connected pieces, standing it up, " Nothing. It just doesn't change anything you know?"

" Do you want it to?" She questioned, curious if he wanted to be with her or if this was just an attachment thing from being around each other too much. He stopped what he was doing to stare at her.

"No" He replied and she nodded, not knowing how to respond to it.

"Not like that. It's just-" He huffed.

"You wanna hear a story? " She nodded and he looked like he spaced for a moment, before he started talking.

"There was this woman. Beautiful, naïve at times. Like you in a way" He chuckled. "And just like you, she was in love with a Don. He was good to her of course, spoiled her, but just like you, she wanted more than nice gestures and affection. She wanted to be with him, committed. But this is what she didn't get. Once a woman is completely committed with a Don, there is absolutely no way out of that relationship anymore. And it comes with disadvantages, his enemies become your enemies, people always trying to target you, it's dangerous. And then the advantage is just being with a powerful man, being spoiled-" He paused, thinking.

" Of course, being the person, Don he was, two factors kept him from commitment as did the same for Luciano. His position as a Don, and for her protection. But this woman wasn't as patient as you are with Luciano. She thought well, we're not together, he won't claim me, commit, it's just a game to him. So she went to a club, got drunk, had sex with another man. And a few more times she did the same, all just to forget about that Don. And it was this one day, a cop showed up at her house. They told her one of the men was found dead and she was the last one to see them. It wasn't just one, it was all the men she slept with."

Teresa's eyebrows raised.

" She went to jail, but the Don got her out and it wasn't out of the goodness of his heart. He got her out so he could look her in the eye and kill her." Adriano looked at Teresa.

" The point is, it depends on what Don you're with, what Don you've emotionally, and physically involved yourself with. Luciano is also that Don. The Don that would kill any man you sleep with just for touching you. And once it's become too much, he will kill you because 1, you embarrassed him in front of his entire business and 2, because you betrayed his trust and his love."

Teresa huffed, Luciano didn't love her though. But she could see how it would betray his trust.

"So basically I'm his prisoner?"

"Never. Luciano would never force any woman to be with him." She grew confused now.

" But -"

"Want to start over? Have a chance of commitment with someone else? Tell Luciano you never want to see him again. Tell him you don't love him, that you're done."

" And if I do?"

" You won't see him again." He shrugged, returning back to the playpen. Teresa looked down at a sleeping Rolo. She could never in her life tell Luciano she never wants to see him again or that she doesn't love him. That would take an amount of courage she doesn't have.

She snickered a little, realizing Adriano answered her question.

"So you don't want to be more because you're afraid of dying?" He chuckled, shaking his head before his grin faltered and his eyes hardened. "No." He said, "Because I'm afraid of betraying him. Truth be told, I've betrayed him just by being in love with you, but if I'm not dead yet, it's because he knows I would never cross a line that I can't come back from."

" Let me get this straight, you've kissed me, touched me, and slept in the bed with me and none of that is crossing a line? " She laughed, thinking it was funny and so did he.

" You do not claim someone who is another's treasure. Luciano's father used to say that" When he cheated, He thought.

" What does it mean?"

" Sex is a claim to most. Especially females. If you lay with them, you've just added an entire list of responsibilities to your life just for having sex with them. They expect you to do all these things. Well a common stereotype is men don't care. Well I do, and Luciano does. And as animalistic as it sounds, sex indeed is a claim. Because it's not regular emotionless sex, it's betrayal to lay with someone else." He chuckled.

" My point is, you don't lay with a Don with your heart and expect to be able to lay with another person as well. Because you are someone else's treasure, Luciano's. Another man isn't allowed to claim you."

" You're telling me if me and Luciano just had sex only because of sexual desire that he wouldn't care if I had sex with another? " He chuckled, nodding.

" You're not his, why can he tell you who and who not to lay with? "

" So he does care because we have an emotional bond and it's betrayal even though we're not actually together? That's stupid and childish and a possessive asshole." Adriano huffed, furrowing his eyebrows.

" If Luciano had sex with someone this very moment. Would you care? Would you feel betrayed?" Teresa groaned, knowing he was right.

" I thought so. You see commitment is actually a bunch of nothing. It's just a label. Even without the label, you both expect each other not to mess with anyone else, even though you have the right to. I think women care too much about one word... Girlfriend. Luciano doesn't believe in girlfriend and boyfriend. It's only his woman, his queen. That's it, nothing more. So if you want commitment, be prepared to marry him the second he asks, otherwise don't nag him about it."

" That's not fair. I have to marry him? Just to be officially with him?" Adriano stood up, moving the finished playpen.

" You fail to realize a Don has responsibilities to his Mafia just as he does as his relationship. If you want commitment, you have to want complete commitment. If you aren't ready for him at all, you aren't ready for him. Think about that"

" So - does this mean no cuddles?"

" Hell no!" He chuckled. He leaned forward and briefly kissed her. " Adriano you-"

" Kissed you? I did. And you liked it" He chuckled, walking away.

Teresa shook her head laughing. Truthfully Adriano gave her a lot to think about and he was right, she does often fail to realize she isn't just Luciano's priority. His mafia was before her. She didn't know about marriage, but when she thought of why not, she only could think of one thing, the danger and that was enough to deter her. Luciano would be a great father, but what if they have kids? They would be in danger as well.

She never thought of sleeping with anyone besides Luciano anyway but she have thoughts how it would be to be with Adriano. Though that would never happen because if it did, Adriano would either die from betrayal or would lose his family because if she were to be with him, she would have to let Luciano go. And she couldn't see Adriano without seeing Luciano only meaning he would drop Adriano.

* * *

Finally, they stood, staring at the finished playpen. Round and spacious, big enough for both of them to sit in. She sighed, staring at the walls, feeling like it was too plain.

"I want to paint the walls blue." He chuckled.

"This isn't actually your house remember?" She huffed, forgetting that.

"When all of this over, I'm going to get my own penthouse" Adriano chuckled, setting the box down saying, "You don't have that kind of money"

She shrugged, not finding that a problem.

"I may not, but we both know who do and if I'm Luciano's as you say, he'll buy it for me" She laughed a little, not sure if she believed herself and he chuckled telling her good luck convincing Luciano to buy her a million dollar penthouse.

Her phone rang with a loud notification that startled Rolo and he awoke, Adriano laughing by it. She unlocked it only to find that Ricco messaged her asking:

Are you okay?

She scrolled up and saw many messages, though she never heard the notification he sent many, all asking her if something was wrong. He was anxious and she knew by her lack of answering, he was going to show up any day now.

Adriano took her phone, walking away with her and Rolo following. He threw her phone on her bed and turned saying, "Get cleaned up" She laughed because he looked serious.

"Get in with me?" She teased, raising her eyebrow.

Putting her arms around his neck, he grinned, grabbing her chin between his thumb and index finger, pulling her face close and closed his eyes for a kiss, but she pulled away with a laugh, which only benefited him. "I didn't think so" He chuckled, knowing that's exactly what she was going to do.

He grabbed her hand, taking it off of him and unexpectedly, she pulled him hard towards her, their lips crashing against each other.

He initiated further when his tongue slid in only causing her lips to lock in, something she's never allowed to do with Luciano. He usually is the one to lock his lips around her tongue. To her she thought it was a female thing, but apparently it wasn't.

Adriano pulled away, their lips releasing a smack of a sound and he shook his head.

"I-"

"It's okay I-"

He began chuckling, causing her to close her mouth. He looked up at her, his eyes twinkling. "Did you think I was going to apologize?" She didn't know what to say. He did kiss her before so she didn't know why he thought he was.

"I was going to say, I want to keep this on line Teresa. For both of our sake, mentally."

He raised his eyebrow in question and she nodded. " Go on" He smirked, walking past her and she turned to watch him before she went into her bathroom. She put her hands on the sink, looking down, thinking.

On one hand she was playing Ricco, a man who genuinely cared for her, built feelings, another, Adriano, she wasn't sure what they were, or what they were doing but there were obviously feelings involved, especially on his part, not sure on hers yet. Then there was Luciano, the man she went back and forth with, gave her body to, and her heart and yet he still wouldn't give her what she wanted, and she couldn't do anything about it.

What a love life.

Luciano would never commit, but he would always claim her according to Adriano's knowledge, now hers. What if she left Italy? Would she still be his? Would her and Adriano be able to start something? Did she want to? So many questions, not able to answer any of them. She did know, she couldn't try anything serious with Adriano or anyone else if she were in love with Luciano and she still couldn't figure out why she was still in love with Luciano.

After showering, she smelled food and walked into the kitchen where Adriano sat, shirtless and in loose sweatpants, on the stool, playing with Rolo who was on top of the counter.

If that was a sight she could see everyday in a real relationship, she would love to. She smiled, sitting on the stool, reaching over the counter and lifting up the pot, seeing the boiling noodles. "Spaghetti. Something simple" He said.

She looked at him, noticing a small crease in his forehead, his eyebrows slightly furrowed showing he was concerned or frustrated about something. He sat Rolo down on the ground and he ran off to his bowl in the kitchen. Then he turned Teresa around, sighing as he took a strand of her hair through his fingers. "I know," She said, understanding the problem.

"It's noticeable." He dropped his hand and she turned around. "I don't want to cut it"

"I know and believe me neither do I, but you know it's either that or dying it. I'm sure Ricco understands hair does grow" He chuckled, but she didn't. She didn't want to dye it either. Hiding her natural color.

Adriano sat down on the couch, patting the seat next to him and with a groan and childish stomps, she made her way onto the couch and he threw her feet over his lap.

Hearing a scratching sound, she giggled as she saw Rolo trying to get up and picked him up, allowing him to lay down comfortably on her stomach.

-

Luciano walked in the house, closing the door and it was only till after he closed it, did he realize that was the only sound heard throughout the house. He didn't hear Teresa's voice, her Tv, or water from a shower or bath. He didn't even hear footsteps. It was absolutely quiet.

Walking upstairs, thinking she was asleep, he opened the door quietly only to find her bed neatly made up and empty. He opened her closet, and saw all the dog items gone.

She left...

Not only did she leave, no one informed him about it.

Up to his room, he pulled up the penthouse cameras and he only groaned, staring at the screen like a murderous man hearing Teresa's beautiful and contagious laughs and seeing her on the couch with none other than Adriano. His hands massaging her ankles and up her legs, beneath her thighs and back down.

Teresa kicked Adriano, giggling.

"You are" He chuckled, shaking his head, denying the accusation.

"You're telling me, I am the only stripper you ever had?" He threw his hands up, "I swear. I don't go to strip clubs"

Teresa decided to question him about her performance and he couldn't help but laugh but he told her he doesn't remember so maybe she should give him another sample, of course only wanting her to dance for him once more by saying this, and that's something Luciano wasn't sure if he cared for.

Though his eyes were entranced on her every single movement as she took off her shirt, her breasts perfectly sitting up in her bra like it wouldn't even need one. Surely he could testify that it didn't.

And the more she moved, the more she touched Adriano, the more he touched her, the more Luciano's fists clenched with the need to hurt him.

And then she straddled him, her hands behind his neck and Luciano cared less but it was where Adriano's hands were going that angered him. And like he would have, Adriano squeezed her ass and she leaned forward and their lips touched.

And that set him off. Luciano, enraged, threw his laptop at the wall, not bothered by the sound.

She kissed another man, she kissed his Capo, she kissed Adriano. He touched her, she touched him. But he touched her. HE touched her, Is what ran through his mind.

He thought more of Adriano touching her than her touching him.

With a twitch of his nose, indicating his anger, he huffed hoping a breather would do him good. And a little, it did, but not fully.

Luciano walked back into her room, hastily, he took off his suit coat, his cufflinks next and removed his shirt so as not to wrinkle it. Then he went for the largest canvas. Her neon canvas. He snatched it off the wall, not caring that it fell and hit the floor hard. Then one by one, angry the more he saw her, he snatched them off.

To him, it felt like what he told her a week ago meant absolutely nothing to her. You are my vulnerability, is what he told her. Is what he shouldn't have told her. The second he opens up a little, she gives him a reason to never want to again.

He dragged canvases down, not being angry enough or childish enough to kick them to throw them. Just because he was angry didn't mean he had to do unnecessary damage. He came back up to her room, with a trash bag and he noticed his maid looking at him like he was crazy, insane, but he ignored it because he would have looked at himself the same way.

Luciano swiped everything from her shelves, to the cabinets. All the luxury products he bought her. He only left necessities such as pads, tampons, panty liners etc.

In his mind, this was partially the problem. He had given her so much, so many things. Unnecessary things.

Then was her closet. He didn't throw all of them in the bag, but most. She didn't need all of them, most still had the tags on them.

"Alicia!" He called out to his maid, hearing her rapid footsteps and she was by his side, her wide eyes looking throughout the rampaged room.

"Metà di questo armadio va nel seminterrato. Comprendere?" (Half of this closet, goes into the basement. Understand?)

She nodded, and he walked back up to his room. Not even taking her things would satisfy him. In truth, he just couldn't believe she would have left unannounced, and with Adriano. Felt like she left him. Would she do it again?

He wished she didn't leave. He knew her choice was influenced by his behavior, his lack of interest towards her. He wanted an apology.

He deserved one after everything. After everything she put him through, he deserves it.

He didn't yell at her for spending half a million Euros, he calmly spoke to her about it, more so reprimanded her but he didn't discipline her like he should have. He didn't torture her for slapping him, that would have have been the normal punishment for her disrespect. Things he did, because of how he felt for her. She was so blind.

Even if he didn't want to spoil her, in reality he spoiled her all the time. He gave her everything she asked for, he showed her everything, he just couldn't say it.

With a huff, he sat down. Even if she made him want to strangle her and everyone else, still he made her happy, and she didn't even know how. Not yet.

She could do that. Anger him, and he gives her what she wants. Because she was his weakness, and because of that, he would do anything for her.

_

After dinner, Adriano decided to take Rolo out for his night potty in the backyard. Teresa stared through the blinded windows, hearing Rolo's baby barks and watching Adriano chase him around, giggling.

A few minutes later she heard him huff, walking inside with Rolo in his hands. "I see he wanted to play tag" She giggled and he groaned, Rolo whining as he was put into his cage that had his dog bed inside.

"Goodnight" He said, and she stared at him confused as he ran around. She grabbed his arm, "You're not sleeping with me anymore?" She questioned and he turned around.

"I assumed that was just a comforting thing" She laughed, shaking her head.

"You men and your assumptions"

She pulled him, allowing him to shut the door and she jumped in the bed, seeing the shining of the metal and heard it being placed on the nightstand. A gun.

She decided not to question him about it as he laid in the bed, on her side and she turned on her side, inviting him for another cuddle. He took the invitation as usual, throwing his arm over her and curling behind her body that didn't fit perfectly due to their heights.

She lifted her head off the pillow with a sudden thought. "How many girlfriends have you had?"

He smirked, ignoring her. She looked behind her seeing his eyes closed and she elbowed him with a laugh.

____________________________________

I see they're getting close and Luciano's getting distant...

Bad combination for you Teresa.

Anyways if you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
68.5K 1.5K 15
I got a funky-looking VR-headset for Christmas from my family. I kind of feel bad because I don't like that sort of stuff and I saw the price tag, wh...
4.5K 181 11
Louis is a graduate and typically, people know what they want to do after they graduate. Not Louis. Louis stayed the same as he always was. He would...
25.1K 1.3K 38
[The Hua sect | Xianwang] Author 小花林 Status in COO 35 Chapters ---- Night less city 'Lan Zhan let go- please' Wei Ying pleaded to Lan Zhan. ---- 'Lan...