Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

28 - Consumed by Her

689 10 9
By ZariasWritings_

Hearing the ding indicating a notification from her phone, Teresa huffed, not bothering to open her eyes as she reached over, feeling for her phone. Finally grabbing it, she opened her eyes to see a text from Ricco.

I hope to hear your voice soon.

She huffed, throwing the phone down, knowing she's not supposed to talk to him. Remembering, she got up, rubbed her eyes and grabbed the gun, walked into the bathroom and threw it in the tub and turned the water on.

Walking out the room, she realized just how quiet it was. She saw it was only 12 in the afternoon. Usually Adriano would have woken her up and she didn't hear Luciano's typing like normal on the laptop.

Her eyebrows furrowed and she opened the door, halting when she saw 4 men standing in front of it.

Their backs were turned, laughing and talking, except for one who was sitting in a chair, facing her and he found her eyes and nudged his head towards her, the others turning to see her. She was grateful she had on shorts, but hopefully Luciano wouldn't care if she wore a bra and no shirt. They wouldn't look at her in any other way than appropriate anyway.

"Um... Why are you here?"

"Don's orders" The man sitting down in the chair said. She noticed he kept his eyes solely on her face and she caught a glimpse of the wedding band on his finger, the reason why.

"Why?"

He chuckled, ignoring her and they all returned to their normal conversations.

Rude.

She took a step out and he finally stood up and the rest turned.

"Can't leave your room Teresa " He said, not knowing they all knew her name. She stepped back, "But I'm hungry..."

"Okay, I will have them fix what you want." She could tell he was trying to be nice, but she didn't like being held in her room. She turned around, slamming her door and picked up her phone.

-

Luciano felt everything, every bad thing he could feel that would result in someone intentionally getting killed. The audacity of Don Garza to send him a shipment of humans to be trafficked. He said before he didn't approve of the activity, and furthermore he was hesitant to ally with someone who did it. Though Ana convinced him and he did. "Are you ready?" Ana asked and he nodded his head.

Only to groan annoyed when Adriano's phone rang and he answered it. "I know what you're going to say, and I can't explain right now" Luciano heard and he could tell Adriano was nervous. Whoever he was talking to must have him on a leash.

"Teresa I have to go" Then Luciano's eyebrows lifted hearing her name. Adriano hung up, apologizing. Luciano didn't care and nodded, Adriano opening the door. Then Luciano's phone rang causing him to chuckle knowing it was her.

"Go on" Adriano nodded, closing the door and he answered it.

"What the hell?!" She screamed causing him to pull the phone away. He cleared his throat, "Is that anyway to talk to me Tesoro?"

"Why are you banning me to my room?" She questioned.

"Because you tend to not follow rules" He chuckled, though she didn't find it funny.

"Where are you?" He stepped out the car, shaking his head as he said, "None of your concern"

"Okay then tell your men to move"

"I am doing something very important, Tesoro. I have no time for your complaints"

"And we're back to that" He heard the slapping of her thigh and his eyebrows raised confused as he asked, "Back to what?"

Teresa stopped pacing, "To you being so inconsiderate and uncaring of my feelings"

Luciano rubbed his eyes with a sigh, and groaned frustrated with his inner debate. "Georgia", He gave in.

" You're 5 thousand miles away?!" She yelled, angry. "Why wouldn't you tell me? Leave me a note, a text message? Something?"

He raised his eyebrow, turning around to stare up at the building. " I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were my keeper" Luciano didn't like that she felt obligated to things and that was something he would never want any woman, any person he is involved with to have. Obligations because they aren't obligated to anything if they have no ring on their finger along with his last name. It was just one of those things.

Teresa, not liking the tone of his voice realized she may have stepped a line, " No but-"

He cut her off saying, " I am not obligated to inform you of my activities, my whereabouts or anything pertaining to my business. Don't forget who I am and who you are Tesoro"

Her eyes widened and she scoffed.

"I'm sorry, is that a nicer way to say stay in my place?"

Luciano, now apologetic, not knowing he used his words incorrectly. "No, I-"

He huffed. "I would never say that to you"

"¡Te jodiste que acabas de hacer!" (You fucking just did!)

" Tesoro-" And the line disconnected. He laid his forehead on the car and punched it, not hard, just to release his anger along with" Damn it" He cursed under his breath.

Honestly, he never intended it to come out that way or her to think of it that way. But she does now. But Luciano didn't have time to worry about her feelings right now, he could do that after his meeting. Fixing his suit coat and sliding his phone inside his pocket, he walked into the building.

He chose not to sit down because it would be brief and he walked in, not wasting a second and neither did Don Garza, at least he calls himself a Don. "We're all here, may I know of the reason for this meeting?" He questioned his voice and was guilty only angering Luciano because he knew why it was called.

"I didn't ask you to send me a container of people." He replied and Garza nodded, clasping his fingers together, sitting them on the table.

"But you did." He said, "When you accepted our deal"

" The deal was never due to human traffic in my home country. I never agreed to that" Luciano responded, his impassiveness written on his face, but Adriano could tell how he was seconds away from shooting Garza, but as a Don it was important to have self control.

Garza sighed with a shrug as if he were apologetically, really listening. " Well we agreed to 12% of any profits. Including the women"

Luciano nodded, " I recall so" Because he did agree on that. The profit was made from it, but he didn't want to be a part of it.

" Don Rossi, you demanded 12%. You didn't think you would get the 12% handed to you did you?"

Luciano chuckled. Only because he found an amateur pretending to be a Don, would test the limits of a born, real one. Luciano fixed his suit blazer, " Your job is to make the profit and get it to me. This is a transaction, not a job. And I don't work for what's already mine." Luciano was definitely a bargainer, a great one and Adriano thought so. He would never let anyone bypass, get second chances to screw him over, most of the time, they didn't get one.

Garza titled his head, his deep brown, mischievous, traitorous eyes twinkling as he stared at Ana and it made Luciano's blood boil. "You're Consigliere seems to think otherwise"

Luciano's eyebrows scrunched together, as he glanced at Ana, but she didn't look at him, only making him curious and on edge.

"What do you speak of?"

"If I remember correctly-" Garza stood up and Adriano's hand went to his gun. "She was going to inform me of the details of our alliance. And she did. Not only did she do that, she asked for the women"

Luciano didn't have to ask whether it was true or not, Ana's impassiveness and her unwillingness to look Luciano in his eyes told him everything. And with one look at Adriano, him and his men were grabbing her arms and she didn't fight as they walked her out.

"Unfortunately I wasn't aware of that, and I will make sure to remember to overlook everything myself. However, that deal didn't come from me. So it is not a valid deal. Take them back" Garza's Capo snickered and Luciano raised his eyebrow.

" Don Rossi, you know that's not how we do things here. There's no take backs in this business. Hold your end."

Luciano chuckled and he took a step forward to Garza, knowing he was intimidating him but as a leader, he didn't show it. " The deal was 12% and I will give you products and connections in return. If by the next scheduled day and my 12% isn't given and your activity isn't rid of my country, then you didn't hold up your end. My advice to you, don't let that happen"

-

Teresa, bored and annoyed, continued to flip through channels on the TV, cruelty clicking the button on the remote. Truthfully there were some good things on, but she was too bothered to actually pay attention.

She only huffed when she heard a knock on her door. She knew it had to be one of the guys. Getting up, she opened it and the maid was there. She hardly went up there, but she had a tray with a bowl of Ravioli on it, and sat it on Teresa's drawer. "Thank you" Teresa said and she nodded and smiled, walking out and closed the door after her.

Teresa sat down with a sigh. She hated that after all the progress her and Luciano made, it was all wiped in the instant after what he said. She wished Nina was there so she could give her some funny advice that she wouldn't use simply because it would be nonsense. Besides, it wouldn't feel right talking over the phone.

Running her hair through her hair, her eyebrows furrowed, noticing it was longer than before and she pulled it to her eyesight and saw that her natural color was out. Walking into the restroom, she could see the different shades. Copper and then brown tips. It was okay because it mixed a bit, but if you were an observant person like Luciano and for sure Ricco, you would definitely notice.

This only made her pout. She was grateful and happy that her hair did grow back, but she knew Luciano would make her cut it again.

With A. Frustrated growl, she heard her door being knocked on again. Stomping, she slammed it open ready to tell off any of them, but no one was there. She took a step out and jumped, a small gasp as something ran past her leg and she looked down and saw the little black adorableness.

A puppy.

She squealed just like a child, seeing it run through her legs and barked. That small baby barks. She picked it up and could tell if it was a boy, not only a boy, a Cane Corso.

She picked him up and ran downstairs, her eyes bulging as she stopped on the last stair.

There were so many bags everywhere, filled with dog items.

Sitting him down, she ran to a bag, opening it, going through them. They were a bunch of different types of food, bowls, colorful tags and collars. A lot of leashes and toys, they had dog beds, it was a puppy house, a cage, and a playpen. So many treats, blankets and she laughed seeing the dog gate that you put on stairs or somewhere to block a certain path and because it was a puppy, Luciano would most likely keep him in her room.

Fortunately he had the pads that go on the floor when they are potty training, but she would train him for that sooner than later.

He bought her the dog.

-

Pulling up, his jet came into view and he waited for his men to get out the car, even Adriano before he spoke up. "I suppose you know what will happen now?" He turned to face her and she put her head down.

"I was trying to expand us. You're so resistant to things that could bring in a lot of money" Luciano shook his head, disgusted.

"Look at you Ana. So eager to sell women, your own gender for money" She must have felt offended because she lifted up and turned quickly and defensively. "Don't act like we all haven't done horrible things"

"And still , you sit in my face, prideful of it." He sighed, not in a way that would have shown sympathy, but she was a good Consigliere and all things must come to an end. "You betrayed my trust. "He shook his head.

"May your sins be taken to the grave with you" He got out, nodding at Adriano and walking up to the jet. He heard the car slam and heard her yelling "Let me go!"

They forced her to her knees and Adriano stared at her, raised his gun and without blinking an eye, the gun was shot, and the bullet pierced her head. Adriano nodded and the men dragged her body back into the car and he followed Luciano up into the jet, without a second thought.

"andiamo" (Let's go) , He said.

-

Teresa giggled as she and her new puppy Cane Corso played a game. Keep away. He did bit her multiple times but it was all playfully and he seemed to warm up to her just as fast as she did with him. He was so adorable and energetic. It was getting dark now and Luciano and Adriano should be there in a few minutes. She was still shocked that Luciano even got the dog when he told her no. Luckily for him, her anger went away the moment she saw her puppy. And then it will replace love and happiness, however he was going to have to share that love and happiness with the puppy.

"What's his name?" She heard and she looked up and the puppy looked back as well, seeing Adriano and he started barking, though it made her laugh. "Rolo"

Adriano sat down, putting his hand out for Rolo to sniff and he came doing exactly that. She smiled and looked up at Adriano, opening her mouth, but he already answered her unasked question. "In his room"

She grinned and jumped out the bed, running upstairs and burst in. He turned around due to the noise and she jumped on him, crushing her lips against his. He chuckled, cupping her ass in his hands only to squeeze it.

"Just a few hours ago you were cursing me out in Spanish. Such a mood change" He teased and she put her arms around his neck.

"Well you're back on my good side for Rolo. You said you weren't going to get him"

" I changed my mind." She questioned why and a smirk appeared, his eyes glimmering.

He stared at her for a few seconds before he brought his lips down to hers, his eyes closing just as hers. Her hand played with the back of his baby hairs and he set her on top of his dresser. Surprisingly, it wasn't a rough kiss, but a slow, sensual and passionate deep kiss, taking her breath away like usual. That kiss that she surrendered to, that made her forget her existence. The kiss that his lips said more than his tongue did. And when his tongue darted out, it just meant he couldn't say enough with his lips.

His kisses were statements without words. Slow, lingering kisses that expressed everything their body felt.

It wasn't like a drug, it was better. Because no high was better than a natural high like being kissed so deeply by the one you love most. And Teresa was that person, just like she was for him.

She would succumb so easily, never knowing how he would kiss her. One day it may be hard, rough, wild and exotic. Another slow, passionate and deep. And another day it could be both.

Tilting his head, his hand gripped her jaw, not hard enough to fall into his aggressive habits, but enough where he had control. Control where her lips and tongue went. Luciano wasn't someone who wanted to feel their woman's tongues in their mouth, all though it was a great feeling. But he wanted to feel their tongues against his, he wanted to slide his lips off of it. He didn't want a closed, sealed kiss that was blocked. He wanted it to be freeing, open and visually noticed.

Because then everyone could see just how nasty he could be. Just how nasty he was to the one he loved. To show everyone, no one could ever take her away, because no one could show her better than he could what it felt like to be dangerously in love.

And in a way, that made him crazy, a hard lover. And he loved her extremely hard.

It always amused him that Teresa was so far in her head to believe he couldn't show her feelings or he didn't want to, and truthfully he didn't, but he always has. She just never opened her eyes to pay attention but luckily that was an advantage for him because he didn't want her to know so soon anyway. He could show her everything, but the three words wouldn't come out, it couldn't explain what could be shown. What was shown.

Teresa began to pull away, out of breath and she got a little breath in, before he pushed forward, bringing their lips back together and now her back was against the mirror, one of his hands on the mirror as well, above her head and the other holding onto her waist tightly.

He didn't like when her lips weren't against his. But she would have never known that. Because as bad as it sounds Teresa was so naive for her to be so smart.

Teresa too dazed, too entranced in the movement of his lips, the enclosed feeling of her tongue and lips by Luciano's, were all distracting her of what exactly was happening. She wasn't sure if this kiss was something meaningful, or if he just loved doing it.

This time, she pulled back and he allowed her to because as much as they did breathe against one another's lips, it wasn't enough and they both were breathless.

Simultaneously, their thumbs went to each other's faces, both laughing at each other as they wiped their lips of the wetness.

"You do that a lot" She said, dropping her thumb, causing him to chuckle.

"Do what Tesoro?" The glint in his eyes told her he knew what she meant, and just wanted her to say it. "Avoid a question with some new tactic. Distracting, stalling"

He shook his head with a grin. "Stalling is defined by intentionally waiting before coming out with the answer"

"And you never give yours"

Exactly, He thought.

She questioned why and he frowned, his face hardening.

"It's never relevant Tesoro" He answered, truthfully sharing what he felt.

"Why do you feel that way?"

He looked up at her, "Because it doesn't matter what I say. You make hundreds of reasons in your head to defend any action or something I've said or done that angered or hurt you." He sighed, " I wished you didn't, but you do"

" But I don't," She said.

" A puppy could not make you forget something like disrespect. And I understand I worded it wrong earlier, but what I've said offended and disrespected you, but you push it aside like it doesn't matter. Because you won't let yourself hate me." It was weird Luciano knew more about herself than she did. But she could say one thing she knew, she wouldn't let herself hate him. Because she couldn't hate the only good thing, good person in her life. The only one who truly makes her happy.

At least besides Nina.

" Is that really bad? Even if I did stay mad, you're going to do something else I don't like another day, and you won't apologize so we won't get anywhere" He chuckled only because he did know it was true. Luciano didn't apologize for something he intentionally did, and earlier wasn't intentional, but even if he did something, he wouldn't apologize later.

"I did not say you have to accept it. I said don't defend it" He cupped her face, " You are a woman who demands respect and values yourself. Don't let me make you feel less or act less than you are because of how I am as a person."

Teresa melted right there because he really cared more of how she viewed herself, how she acted even if it did benefit him. But to him, it didn't. He hated it.

" So hate you?" She laughed softly, making him laugh as well and shake his head.

" Be yourself Tesoro. Don't give in to me so eagerly, so easily"

She huffed, sliding her hands over his shoulders, slumping forward. " Well unfortunately, that's all I want to do is give in to you" She leaned forward briefly kissing him. " Not sexually Tesoro" He smirked.

She huffed, causing him to think she's annoyed but really it was a playful annoyance. " Can you stop trying to be my therapist? You are enough a therapy as is"

He chuckled, " Are you referring to me or sex?"

"Definitely sex" She answered, pressing her lips against his again. He bit her lip, pulling back and letting it snap. "Do you know there's a such thing as too much sex?" He joked, chuckling and she shook her head.

"Too much sex or too much of you? I don't care because I'm addicted to both" She pulled him forward by her legs and cupped his face with her hands, claiming his lips.

Luciano lifted her off the dresser, laying her down on the bed, taking her shirt off. She tilted her head, watching him take his off and he ran his hands up the side of her waists, going under the bra. He unclipped it, throwing it down and her hands were in his hair the second his mouth was over her breasts. At the same time, he was pulling her shorts off and then off came her panties.

Teresa, inpatient, pulled his hair, wanting his lips to be on hers and she got it, in the roughest, harshest way possible. Bruising her pink and plump lips. Luciano pulled his pants down and pulled her ankles down the bed, making her breasts jump and her giggle.

Biting her lip, she stared into his eyes as she gripped his hardness, tightening her hold, hearing his groan as she stroked him hard, knowing he wasn't a soft man.

Feeling him tense, she knew he was going to cum soon and just when she was going to go for the kill he smacked her hand away, gripping her hips as he slid inside her wetness making them both moan as he released his cum in her walls.

Teresa slid further down the bed, wanting to feel him deeper and lifted her hips. Luciano's hand slipped up between her breasts, gripping her neck, holding her down.

"Tell me Tesoro, how does it feel?" He slid out slowly, still his inches inside.

"You feel g-" She moaned loudly as he thrusted hard.

His hands slid down to her waist as his thrusts sped up, his intensity hardening, with deep thrusts.

And then she started making all the noises. Moans, whimpers, screams, mixtures of all.

Each only indicated her pleasure and how he was prompted to give her more.

"Oh... Deeper" She moaned and he slowed down, eliciting louder moans as he purposefully focused more attention on her g spot.

-

They both lay on the bed on a new bed set. However, they were too hot to cuddle together. "I have never came that much in my life" She breathed out causing him to chuckle.

He got up, Teresa internally laughing at his bare ass as he walked into the bathroom and then she heard water running, but it wasn't the shower, it was the tub.

Luciano laid his back, his eyes closing with a relaxing sigh.

Fortunately, he never came that many times either, though he wouldn't admit to that, nor would he admit she's the first woman he's had sex with in over a year. He was never a person to have sex with many women and she were only the third person he's ever laid with in all his 26 years on earth.

His eyes opened as he heard the sound of the water splashing and he looked up and saw Teresa. "Open invitation?" She questioned and he chuckled, nodding.

Also something she was the first to do. Bathe with him. Something he's never done before along with sleeping naked with. She laid back on his chest, her hair sprawled to one side, his arms on the edges of the tub.

Just as he was about to close his eyes she spoke up. "I have a question"

He laughed softly, adjusting his position.

"What's not new?"

She smacked his thigh playfully. "So I was talking to Nina and I was wondering-"

"No" He said, already knowing what was about to be asked.

She turned around, to look at him. "Luciano"

"I love the way you say my name" He grinned and she smacked her lips.

"Please"

He shook his head. "I just bought you a purebred cane corso. He weren't just a few hundred dollars Tesoro"

She shrugged. " They're like $5,000 Luciano. That's chump change to you" He raised his eyebrow.

" What have I told you about money?" He questioned and she sighed, remembering the shopping incident.

" Fine, but please. It's been weeks, actually 3 months. I've only been able to talk to her on the phone"

" That's good enough," He said. He didn't understand why it wasn't. But then again he didn't have attachments to friends, simply because he didn't have friends, he didn't want them.

" Do you care about me?" She asked, and it sounded like something similar to a guilt trip only in a different way.

" Can you ever take no for an answer?" He huffed, his relaxation ruined, so was his mood.

" No," She replied. " Not when you're fucking me all the time. C'mon you can fuck me but you can't do things that could make me happy?" Luciano raised up, Teresa raising up as well. Luciano now was bothered and troubled by her words. And truthfully, he was seconds away from kicking her out his room.

"I just bought you a fucking puppy Tesoro" He knew he was angry when he started cursing, he rarely did it.

"I am grateful for that, really. I just want to see her." She pouted, but he wasn't going for it. Instead he chose another tactic.

"If I were your cheating ex boyfriend and I told you no, would you still be begging?"

"No because I know he can't get me expensive things"

Luciano nodded, his point across. "Precisely my point"

She questioned him.

"You only want things from me because you are more than aware that I can buy it. " Teresa still didn't get it. "It's common sense to ask a millionaire rather than a broke cheating nothing. There is nothing wrong with that."

He released a deep breath, running his hand down his face.

" The more I give you, the more you become spoiled and you want more from me"

" Well excuse me, I've been taken from my home because of you. I pretended to be someone else for you. Everything I do is for you! What's wrong with being spoiled?!"

He scoffed. " Do you have sex with me for me? Spend €500,000 worth of clothes for me? Are you in my room, my tub with me for me? Do you have a dog for me? Oh how about, are you in love with me, for me?" Luciano threw questions at her quickly and didn't give her a chance to answer, because they all would come up with the same answer.

" Or is it all for you?"

" Luciano -"

" No. You complained about me never opening up, never being considerate. Once accused me of thinking you're my puppet, like I was some bad person. I'm all of these bad things to you but I am good enough for you to have sex with? I am good enough to buy you all of these designer shoes and bags and clothes you want. I am good enough to fucking make you a hobby room. I am good enough to buy you a dog. Is that all you want from me? Sex and money?" He stood up, stepping out the tub.

" You know that's not true," She snapped.

" I can be a ruthless, cold-hearted, closed off Don with commitment issues, but I am never and I will never be someone's fucking toy because of it."

He stomped off and she followed after him, greatly confused at why he's acting this way.

" You are not. Luciano, what are you talking about? I'm not saying you are my toy."

Luciano ignored her as he threw on clothes, without care that he was still wet and wrinkled his clothes, and she knew he would never do that on a regular day.

"Why are you acting like this sensitive, vulnerable person?" She sighed.

" I am vulnerable!"

Teresa, never ever hearing him say something like that was shocking, surprising and scary. "I-I don't understand"

He shook his head with a cruel chuckle.

"Dio mi faccia superare questo " (God get me through this)

" In case you haven't noticed Teresa, I can have any woman In my bed with the snap of a finger. However, you are here. Maybe I've explained everything to you in huge words, so I will try to say this in the simplest way possible" He walked up to her and she stepped back not liking the deadly look in his eye.

" You are my vulnerability" He said, her eyes widening and he walked out, slamming the door.

Luciano didn't like how he spoke to her, how he yelled and cursed at her. It wasn't what a man should have done to someone he says he loves. But he did, but he couldn't take everything she threw his way. Before he cared less, but now it was becoming hard to bear when everyday he grew attached to her more and more.

He wasn't getting stronger day by day, he was getting weaker.

And she was the cause.

And in every shape of form, he hated it.

But he couldn't do anything about it, because he loved her.

And he couldn't, wouldn't let her go.

And he could see why Dons shouldn't fall in love. Because it ultimately began to consume you and everything you have. Unfortunately for him, it was worse. It wasn't the love that consumed him.

It was Teresa. And if she's consuming everything he has, what would his love for her do?

____________________________________

Luciano is going through it, the complication of love as a Don. It's not so simple. It's not so easy because it's not just him she sees, it's his power, his money, and even if she didn't want to, she would see it and ultimately it becomes a problem.

Anyways if you like this chapter, vote please and thank you 🥺.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843K 19.3K 113
Here's a series of X Readers, Oneshots, and chapter fics!
7K 264 39
- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤, 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. ...
115K 1.5K 41
My best friend watched him all the time. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she crushed on him, but why would she when everyone else seemed to...
121K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...