𝘾𝙊𝙋𝙔𝘾𝘼𝙏 || 𝙅𝙊𝙏𝘼𝙍...

By gonsleftcheek

❝ 𝙎𝙤...𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩, 𝙝𝙪𝙝? ❞ ❝𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙖... More

꧁︎ Characters & Stand Info ꧂
2.0 || Returned Friend. ||
3.0 || Airplanes & Rapiers. ||
4.0 || Boats. ||
5.0 || Freighter. ||
6.0 || Singapore.||
7.0 || Feuds & Loss? ||
8.0 || Return!? & Cars ||
9.0 || Creepy Town. ||
10.0 || Steely Dan? More like Dirty Dan. ||
11.0 || The Sun. ||
12.0 || Baby...STAND? ||
13.0 || Retrival. ||
14.0 || Almost There. ||
15.0 || Cat & Dog. ||
16.0 || Recovery and.... Family?! ||
17.0 || Dads....amiright? ||
18.0 || Split. ||
18.5 || The Lost. ||
18.7 || The Deal. ||
19.0 || Awakening. ||
20.0 || The Friend. ||
20.5 || Ready to Love? ||

1.0 || Evil Spirits!? ||

6.6K 243 342
By gonsleftcheek

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠. 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛-𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙪𝙥𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚. 𝙊𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙠, 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙝. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙖 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩...𝘿𝙞𝙤.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Second Person P.O.V
1987: Japan.

You sat in the jail cell with about 4 other guys.
You'd suppose they'd come up and try to talk to you but they were too busy hiding in the corner from one of them.
And possibly you.

"Oi! Stop bringing dead mice and putting it by my feet!" You said as your face scrunched up in disgust.

The three men hiding in corner stared at you with the most horrific look they could muster.
"W-Who is she talking to?" One whispered.
"Forget about that! A dead mouse just floated across the room onto her bed!" Another whisper-yelled.

You obviously still heard them and were ready to play mind tricks but the yelling in the hallway cut that off.

"Jotaro!" The light foot steps quickened.

"Jotaro!"

You kicked the mouse off the bed while grabbing the pretty black cat and placing him in your lap.
You looked at the fourth guy wondering why he wasn't responding to his name being called.

"Jotaro-!"

He sat up yelling, "Shut the hell up! You're so annoying you bitch!"

The beautiful blonde outside the cell, grinned. "Okay!!"

You and your cats mouth dropped.

Okay pause. You must be wondering..HOW THE FUCK AM I IN JAIL? Pretty easy explanation actually. It went like this.

"Bye Mom! Bye Non-existent dad!" You yelled into your house before leaving.

Your mother opened the window with a glare prominent on her face. "Y/n, we both know your dad is existing and is just on tour with his group. SO STOP YELLING THAT EVERY TIME YOU LEAVE!"

"Yes ma'am!" You spun while walking away.

"Also! You better remember if you get into another fight again you'll get expelled!! And I will not go to that jail to pick you up. Find your own way home!" She yelled once more before shutting the window.

You waved her off as your cat hopped out of your bag and onto your shoulder. "Okay kitty, we have one shot of not ruining someones face today!" You said while the cat meowed.

To the normal eye it just looks like you're talking to yourself, which causes people to try and pick on you for being what they call a "weirdo." Most of the times it doesn't bother you because who the hell cares about extras. But it gets to the point where you have to knock a person out. And sadly this was another one of those cases...

So there you were continually punching a annoying asshat while your cat slashed through another ones face.

You honestly had tried to keep calm..until they insulted your family. So much for resolve.

Now two students were in the hospital, you had officially got expelled and sitting in a cell with a guy who you think is a hardcore bodybuilder and the three pussycats.
And wow was it interesting.

Now we can resume.!

The lady turned around pleading for the guy while he just turned around laying back down.
"Hey don't fall asleep Kujo! You're being released, get out! What part of 'go home' do you not understand?!" The officer said, kicking the bars to gain his attention.

Jotaro only glared at them, then looked at the lady. "Mom, go home. I'm not going to leave for a while. I've been possessed by an evil spirit. I don't know what he'll make me do. Even during the fight, it took all I had to stop it. So don't let me out of this cell."

You laughed and tried to cover it with a cough but everyone already had their eyes on you.
The cat jumped onto your shoulder as you walked up to the lady.  "Sorry it was just funny how he said possessed-" You paused, cutting yourself off, "Hello, my name is Y/n,"

"Hello! I'm Holly Kujo!" She greeted, wondering why and how you were allowed with a cat in there.

Your cat hopped off your shoulder and in between the bars, walking away.
The taller officer moved in front of her, while the shorter one warned Holly. "Don't speak to her, she's kinda like your son..but she claims she has a cat that needs food."

The three men ran up pleading to the two.
"Please! Let us change cells!"
"They're telling the truth!"
"It's terrifying!!"
"Something really is possessing him!"
"And the floating mice!"

The taller officer wacked the bars causing them to settle down.
That was until your precious kitty walked in with a soda in his mouth.

The officers gasped at the floating can and the three men yelped moving back to their corner.
"I wouldn't say evil spirit for mine, but his...psh woah that thing is huge." You waved off.

"You can see it?" Holly questioned.
You nodded and the officers rolled their eyes, until Jotaro came beside you taking off his hat.
"That may not be enough to stop you from releasing me. I'll show you what a terror my evil spirit can be. Just so you know how dangerous it could be to let me out." He pointed and a hand popped out grabbing the taller officers gun and placing it into Jotaro's hand.

"M-My gun! How!?"
"W-We've got trouble!"

"Well? Did you guys just see my evil spirit just now!? If you didn't then..." He brought the gun up to his head and cocked it back.

"J-Jotaro!" Holly stammered.

He pulled the trigger and you flinched thinking it was definitely done for him.
But the bullet was in between the mixed blue and purple hands.

Your cat stared at the being from behind Jotaro and it's eyes went from blue to purple.

"There's someone behind me. It seems to have possessed me recently." He said while giving the gun back.

Holly watched in shock trying to process these powers, and when she did she claimed to get her son out of the cell and somehow you too because, 'no pretty young lady such as yourself should be sitting in a cell for defending yourself!'

You waved her goodbye and turned to Jotaro, "Your mom is so nice!"

He just turned around muttering something about being annoying.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

About one or two days later, the cell you were in started to get a little...homey.
That's because Jotaro's spirit kept bringing things in. At least they were items that were useful. Unlike yours who kept bring dead mice as presents.

"Hey kitty! Do that thing again!" You grinned clapping your hands.
The cats eyes turned green and it transformed into a green humanoid spirit with silver armor.
"Amazing." You complimented throwing a cat treat.
He transformed back catching it in his mouth.

You had figured out this second power when you were on a trip with your family in Egypt.
You met a boy your age who had this ability and once your cat saw it, it copied the spirit and eventually his moves.
You both were out one night when a blonde man approached him, he told you he'd be back but after that you never seen him again.
But you do remember him saying if you ever needed to copy his spirit you could. So that must be the reason why you were able to use it even now.

"So Jotaro are you planning to really stay here until your spirit somehow goes away..?" You questioned knowing damn well it won't.

"..."

His eyes were closed but you knew he wasn't sleeping and was probably ignoring you.
He really wasn't a man of many words.
At first you thought he was like 26, but he revealed in a calm tone that he was 17. And he worked out in the cell which kind of spoke for itself.
A teeny tiny part of you thinks he's on steroids but can't judge a person ya don't know.

"H-How terrifying..There's more stuff in here.. and the mouse problem has gone down. There's something truly terrifying possessing them. If anyone outside found out about this, I'd lose my job in a heartbeat!" The officer quivered hiding to the side.

Another tall man walked over with Holly by his side. "Don't worry. I'll take my grandson home."

"Grandson?" You and Jotaro said in unison.

Jotaro's grandfather and the officers began to bicker until the older man threw them to the side.
"Jotaro it's your grandfather! I'm sure he'll be able to help you! Please come out with him." Holly said while the two stared at each other.

The cell door opened and before they spoke Holly looked at you and gestured for you to quickly come and get behind her. Your cat jumped onto your shoulder and you quickly passed them standing beside Holly.

Damn is this whole family bodybuilders? You thought watching them.

"Get out. We're going home."

"Get lost. I didn't ask you to come here."
"Help me? What the hell can you do? Sorry you came all the way from New York, but there's no way you could help me." Jotaro stated and held up the iron finger from the old mans prosthetic arm.
The old guy looked in shock and Jotaro spoke again. "You see? Don't you get it now? That's my evil spirit." He flicked the finger over to him.
"Don't get close to me. You'll just shorten which little life you have left."

"That little girl was near you why wasn't she attacked?"

You made the most menacing face you could muster. "HUH?! What do you mean little girl you old piece of crap?! I'm 17 you know!"

"She has a spirit too."
The cell door closed and he began to walk away.

The old man looked down at you and another man in the shadows did too.
"What that cat? As if. Avdol, your up."

I don't hurt the elderly so I'll just let that slide. You thought while the man named Avdol, walked out of the shadows.

"Avdol is my Egyptian friend I met three years ago."
"Avdol. Chase my grandson Jotaro out of this cell."

You leaned on Holly, waiting for this to be over.

"Don't. He looks strong, but do you really think I'd let someone chase me out of here just because you told him to do it? Hell, no. Now I'm just gonna be even more stubborn and want to leave even less." Jotaro explained.

"I'll have to get a bit violent. But soon enough, he'll be so addled with pain, he'll be squealing 'Please get me out of here.'" Avdol warned.

The old gramps tipped his hat. "That's fine."

The feline looked over at you and you looked back at him, as if you were both saying to each other.
What the fuck is going to happen?

Avdol got into a pose and a orange fiery like aura surrounding him. He put his hands out and a Humanoid figure with a bird-like head flew out.

"Avdol also has a so called 'evil spirit.' An evil spirit he can control freely! The evil spirits name is..."

The spirit went through the bars and squawked while fire came out it's mouth.

"Magicians Red!"

It spun and the flames pinned Jotaro up on the wall by his hands, feet and neck.

"Kujo has plastered himself against the wall and won't move." The shorter officer told.
"I don't understand this..but isn't it getting sort of hot?!"

You motioned for your cat to get off of your shoulder and into your hands.
Once he did, he stared at the spirit and his eyes turned a reddish orange color.

Magicians Red grabbed him ready to get him out of the cell, but Jotaros humanoid spirit un caged itself from his arms.
"ORA!"

"There it is! It's finally showed itself! And the fact that it's so clearly visible means it's very powerful."

"Why you..." Jotaro pointed and his spirit floated up and choked Magicians Red.

"I can't believe he's able to make it manifest this clearly!" Avdol said in between breaths.

Jotaro began. "I'm surprised you have an evil spirit, too. And grandpa the identity of the evil spirit..."

"I know it, yes."

"Mr.Joestar, you asked me to get your grandson out of this cell. I was planning on holding back but considering it's unexpected power, one misstep and we'll be in danger. Shall I stop? If you insist that I get him out, I'll have to get violent enough to send your grandson to the hospital." Avdol warned yet again.

"That's fine. Give it a shot." Joesph waved off.

Avdol snapped. "Yes, sir!"

"Red Bind!" Flames wrapped around Jotaro like a rope and slammed him into the cell bars.

"Papa! What are you doing to Jotaro!?" Holly exclaimed concern written on her face.

Joseph smiled and turned to Holly real quick. "Holly, be a good girl and be quiet. Kay?"

"His spirit looks like it's withdrawing." You pointed out, thinking it would be fine to let him breath properly now.

"If the heat is restricting your breathing, your evil spirit will weaken..I shall reveal it's identity! It may seem like an evil spirit but it is not." Joseph began.
And Jotaro's arms flipped up and outside the cell.

"Jotaro! What you believe is an evil spirit is a powerful vision, created from you own life energy. Because it appears next to you, that vision is called...A Stand!" Joseph revealed.

You grinned and held your cat up. "You hear that kitty?! You're a Stand!"
Your cat rolled his eyes and meowed as a reply.

You were too busy hugging your cat to pay attention until, Jotaro kicked the table into the toilet making it spray on him.
"Nah that's just dirty my man." You cringed as the officers gulped.

And Jotaro stand ripped open the bars grabbing onto the broken pieces.
"Don't say I didn't warn you!"
His stand wound his hand back ready to stab Avdol, but stopped when Avdol turned around retreating his stand.

"Hey! Why'd you suddenly turn your back on me?! Turn and face me!"

Avdol sat down, closing his eyes. "Mr.Joestar. As you can see, I've gotten him out of his cell."

Before Jotaro could speak you stood in between them. "Before you ask 'why'd you let me win?' How about you ask yourself this. 'Do I need some food?'"

"You're still here?" Jotaro said looking down at you.

Joseph fixed his hat. "Yeah kid, you can go home now."

"I could eat!" Holly said with a smile.

You sent Holly a grin and began to drag her away. "Let's go!"

"Hey wait!" Joseph yelled, making you stop.
"Who the hell are you and why won't you go home!?"

"I am Y/n L/n sir! And I want to know more about this whole Stand thing! And on top of that you should be lucky that I'm not your enemy because both of your Stands are in my one time use collection!" You said pointing at Jotaro and Avdol, gaining their attention.

"What!? One time use collection?" Avdol questioned.
You and your cat grinned. "I would answer that question but I'm too hungry to think of an answer. "

"She could be bluffing-" Joseph started.

"She's not. Before you came her spiri- I mean Stand turned into this green thing." Jotaro said while walking past you and Holly.

You smirked. "Oh! It looks like you really had an eye one me huh, Jotaro~" You playfully teased.

"No. You were being way too fucking loud when praising your cat."

You gasped in the fakest manner possible. "Don't listen to him kitty, my praises have to be loud for you."
Your cat looked at you with a, shut up you know you're saying that so you can make yourself feel better. Look.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You sat in between Avdol and Joseph while Holly hugged her son lovingly.
"Ah thank goodness, Jotaro finally came out of his cell."

"You're so annoying, you bitch."

"Okay!" She smiled.

"You really need to stop calling her that." You said while feeding your cat some fish.

"And Holly stop smiling after he just called you that!" Joseph yelled.

You leaned back, adjusting yourself in the chair. "So how exactly did you know that Jotaro's stand manifested, Mr. Joestar?"

"Well in order to explain it, I must start at the beginning. This has to do with the Joestar family. First take a look at these photos." Joseph laid them out on the table.

"What are they?" Jotaro asked looking through them.

"That's a hundred year old coffin pulled up from the Atlantic Ocean, off the African coast four years ago."

"Coffin?"

"After I obtained and researched it, I found out that it was on the the boat where my grandfather, the man four generations before you, Jonathan Joestar, died."
"It was apparently empty when they discovered it. But I know exactly what was inside! Avdol and I are trying to locate him as we speak."

"Him? Like a 'I'm waking up from my slumber to feast on blood' him?" You questioned while doing a vampire impression.

Joseph stood up. "Yes! He is an evil incarnate! His name is Dio! And he has awakened from his hundred year sleep. We are fated to fight him!"

"..."
Jotaro let out a huff, rolling his eyes and looking away.
"What was that Jotaro!? Don't make a face like this has nothing to do with you!"

"This face means, 'That was so stupid, I don't know what to say.' Gramps."
"G-Gramps?" Joseph repeated.

You set your cat in the chair and excused yourself to the bathroom.
After attending to your business, while washing your hands you felt your cat nuzzle into your leg. You heard a bang from outside and subtlety ignored it, quickly drying your hands and picking up your cat.
"You've been with me for years yet I never named you.."
"How about...Mr.Whisker-teer!" You grinned and he looked away, unpleased.

"Yeah that was pretty bad...um well if I put your power into consideration." You thought for a moment.

"Ah, how about CopyCat!" You smiled.
He looked back at you and meowed in agreement.
You danced with the cat in your arms in the restroom until a loud knock scared you.

"Y/n! Get the hell out we're leaving." Jotaro said on the other side.
"Mhm be right here!"

You walked out, seeing him leaning on the wall waiting. Once he saw you he began walking away towards the group.
You caught up and Avdol almost immediately questioned you.
"So Y/n, when you mentioned one time use..What did that mean?"

You kicked a rock along the sidewalk.
"Means that I can copy your stand one time. At least that's only if you give me some sort of agreement that I can use it full-time." You said nonchalantly.

Jotaro stopped abruptly, turning around making you almost bump into him. He looked at you. "Show me. And I'll let you keep mine."

"Huh?"

"You heard me."

"Yeah, but I want to hear it again."

He pulled his hat down. "Show me my stand and I'll let you keep mine for your full time collection."

CopyCat grinned as he already agreed.

Joseph looked in between you two. "Jotaro you barely know her. She could be one of Dio-"

You held your hand up. "Not one of Dio's lackeys because I don't even know who the hell Dio is apart from being a fated enemy. And deal."
CopyCat hopped from your arms to your shoulder. His eyes turned purple and he transformed into Jotaro's stand, yelling. "ORA!"

"Oh my god!" Joseph yelled and Avdol stood there in shock.
You smirked and CopyCat transformed back landing in your hands.

Holly walked to your side, linking your elbows together and walking away from the male trio.
"Let's get away from them for a moment.  So, Y/n how about you come over for a little and I show you this new recipe I've been working on." She suggested.
You scratched your cheek pondering it for a moment. "I really don't think my mom is awaiting my arrival right now so sure I'd love too!"

"Yay!" She cheered in delight, dragging you to the car.
You smiled softly at her joy.
Something is compelling me to want to protect her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 106 22
Hi this is going to be my first time writing and this book is going to be a jotaro x black fem reader so please be kind, So this is going to start in...
2.2K 36 16
Jotaro Kujo x Reader Follows the Stardust Crusaders. To save Jotaros mother. You happen to come along because you live with Joseph. Will you find pea...
173K 3.4K 56
✨𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸?✨😍😳😞
532K 18.1K 24
You always tried your best to exist as you always had. Completely unnoticed. You went to school, went home, and hung out with friends on the weekend...