instagram ➬ nct

By HHYUNGGU

❝you find as he'll i won't you.❞ ❝what?❞ ❝oop you weren't supposed to actually see that..❞ ✘ nct instagram a... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
:p
🤨

seventeen

6.5K 300 321
By HHYUNGGU

_shotaroo_

you replied to their story:
pookie don't make
me cry i'm so sad

shotaro
not if i cry first☹️

it was isla's last day with the gang and it was easy to say she was actually really sad about it. in just five days they became six of her closest friends, not to mention having to say goodbye to her best friend again.

"lets throw a party," yangyang suggested. the eight of them were each pitching in ideas for islas last night with them and so far none of them have given an activity that sounds fun.

"no way, my parents." jaemin shook his head at the boy.

"they work tonight," yangyang replied

jaemin narrowed his eyes and tilted his head towards his friend. "why do you know that but i don't?"

yangyang shrugged, "i'm just obviously a better son than you are."

"wait a party doesn't sound bad," said jeno, "or more like a get together."

"isn't it too late to host a party? no one shows up to a party the same day they're invited." asked isla.

"they will if we bring booze and loud," haechan grinned cheekily.

jaemin wasn't sure about that part, even though his parents would be gone for the night, it was still risky.

"nana?" isla turned her head to him, not opposing to the idea and wondering if he was down for it, considering its his house.

"okay, we can do it but if my parents find out somehow, i better see you all taking the blame," he warned.

so, they went out and bought all supplies needed to throw a "get together" which included snacks and drinks, and of course, alcohol and some mary jane.

by 7, jaemins parents were gone and by 8, people were showing up. they wanted to keep it at minimum people so they only invited close friends.

"isla, right?" as isla stood leaning against the kitchen table, a voice asked a few feet away. she turned and it was mark from haechans job.

"yes that's me, mark." she replied.

"dude you remember my name! so crazy," he said enthusiastically, isla laughing in response.

in his hand was a blunt that he was smoking to himself, but he held it up to isla to offer.

she jokingly put her hand up to her chest, "for me?" they chuckled and she took it from him, placing it between her lips and inhaling.

mark was only a little stoned and planned to get crossfaded, as isla was just sticking to smoking because she was a very messy drunk.

"so, how do you know haechan?" he asked.

after blowing out the remaining smoke, isla handing back the blunt. "well, jaemin posted me and jeno slid into my dms and added me to a groupchat with all of them. and now i'm here."

"of course jeno, that little flirt," the canadian replied, "where do you go to school? i can't believe i've never met you."

"oh! i'm not from here. i live two hours away, jaemin and i are childhood friends and he visits me often but we decided i was gonna stay with him this time."

"ahh," mark nodded, understanding. after just a few seconds of silence between them, renjun came strutting over with a dark haired boy beside him.

"isla, this is my brother chenle," renjun introduced.

the younger boy smiled cutely, flashing his teeth along with his eyes scrunching together in an eye smile.

"hey, whats up," she greeted.

"nice to meet you, wish it wasn't on your last day here." he responded, isla nodding in agreement.

"hit?" mark asked, holding out the blunt to him, resulting in renjun pushing it away.

"hell no, this kid can't handle his weed for shit and i'm not taking him home like that."

chenle gasped, "seriously? you're gonna put on the protective brother act now?"

"i'm not being protective, i just don't want to get grounded for you acting like a damn fool," the older brother shot back.

chenle pinched his arm and then stuck up his middle finger, then walking away after spotting other people he knew.

"such a brat," renjun practically spat, drinking from the red solo cup in his hand that was more than likely to be vodka.

for about an hour the three of them chatted amongst themselves while the others did the same with the friends they invited.

a this point isla was completely faded, renjun was tipsy, and mark was on his way to being both faded and tipsy.

"friends!" jeno found the three of them, who had all moved to the side of the stairs to avoid getting in peoples way. he immediately gathered mark and isla into a group hug, renjun watching in amusement and relief that he wasn't apart of it.

jenos cheeks were flushed with a shade of pink and he just slightly smelled of alcohol, which only meant he had been drinking.

"the emotional, clingy drunk has arrived," renjun remarked.

"isla, i missed you. have you been in here this whole time? lets go dance, or sleep, i don't know." the boy cutely suggested, pulling away and patting mark on the head.

isla pursed her lips together in a slight grin. "i'm okay, thanks though."

jeno sighed dramatically and bounced up and down like a little kid. "fine. i'll ask jaemin and he will cuddle me."

isla couldn't hold back laughter at the adorable yet threatening sentence and watched the boy strut off to find jaemin.

"i'm gonna grab some water," she told the two boys and went back to the kitchen to find bottled water.

when she opened the fridge and saw nothing but alcoholic drinks, she cursed to herself. "son of a bitch."

"you good?" someone asked from behind her. she turned around and there stood a tall boy with light pink hair.

without even answering his question, she was mesmerized by his colored hair. "dope hair.." she said in awe.

he laughed, "thank you. it was a lot brighter than this but, ya know, gotta wash it."

"still looks cool as fuck."

"not gonna lie, i noticed you earlier and was waiting for a good time to approach you. you seem pretty upset at the fridge."

isla scratched the back of her head in embarrassment that he heard her curse at an inanimate object. "ah shit, no, i just wanted something to drink that wasn't spiked."

the boy looked at the water bottle in his hand and didn't hesitate to offer it to her. "thats my bad, i took the last one but you can have it. seriously, i haven't even opened it yet."

"really? thanks," she took it and quickly drank from it, trying to cure her cotton mouth.

"if it's not too much to ask... can i have your number? you're stunning, and so far, i like the vibe," he asked.

"hm.. i'll give you my insta and if i like you enough then i'll give you my number."

he smirked. "deal. names sunwoo, by the way, and word on the street is yours is isla?"

the girl squinted her eyes together in suspicion. "word on the street? these bitches gossiping about me?"

"no," sunwoo laughed, "its more like jaemin, jeno, shotaro, and yangyang have been nonstop talking about you. good things too, i had to see what was up for myself."

isla felt her heart warm up after hearing that. "well, you satisfied with the results?"

he nodded, "very."

seventeen teen teen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.6K 99
𝘈 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤�...
2K 102 13
lele : perhaps I love you more than you think I do... *your message cannot be sent* [short instagram au]
91.9K 1.6K 111
!Instagram Version!
84.5K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen