𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐧𝐜𝐭...

By renjunworld

➺ kim yunhee, a hufflepuff with a spark of courage and ambition, stuck with the chosen one, the kindest heart... More

⇛ 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄
⇛ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟏
⇛ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟕
⇛ 𝟏𝐊
⇛ 𝐀/𝐍
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟏
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟐
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟑
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟒
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟓
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟔
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟕
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟖, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟖, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟖, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟓

847 42 37
By renjunworld

𝐚𝐩𝐫 𝟐 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

all of the D.A members were sat at desks in the great hall writing sentences as punishment. umbridge was sat in a throne like chair in front of them. a satisfied smile would appear on her face each time she heard a student wince from pain. she was a sadist.

"are you all alright?" yunhee asked aerin and jia when they left the hall, cradling her hand to soothe the pain.

she didn't understand why she hadn't dreamt of them getting caught. surely, it was something of high importance, so she should have. maybe it had something to do with it being impossible to change? she wouldn't know. it wasn't like dumbledore could help anyway.

"it stings." aerin mumbled and jia wrapped a comforting arm around her. "we should tell mum and dad about this."

"they can't do anything about it." jeno told her. yes, their dad was working for the ministry, but nothing of significance.

"there's the snitch." mark muttered when they past cho who stared back at them, defeated.

yunhee rubbed cho's arm then continued on her way. she knew cho to be a sweet girl who wouldn't dare do such a thing like snitch on her friends. something else must have happened.

"jia!"

"hyejin... hey." jia greeted her best friend who linked her arm with hers.

yunhee frowned at the sight because next year she would no longer see them like that. the two were graduating and it was devastating for yunhee who would feel a sense of loneliness with two less girl friends.

"how's your hand?" yunhee asked jaemin when she saw him rubbing at it.

"it's not too bad." he replied, covering it with his sleeves.

"oh, how disappointed am i in you two." seonghyun's voice could be heard from in front of them. he stood with his arms crossed, glaring at donghyuck and jaemin.

"piss off, seonghyun." donghyuck hissed, mirroring his brothers stance.

"you always were a useless brother." he scoffed, looking down at the younger boy in a demeaning way. "suppose jisung is a good replacement."

"excuse me?"

"what? did you think we found out all about this just from cho?" seonghyun laughed, mockingly. "that's funny... you're all so clueless. he was purely a spy for us."

"no. you're lying." yunhee said even though it made sense to her.

lately, he had been disappearing for long periods of time — that could be anything though. but he wasn't there when they got caught, so he didn't get detention. plus, he had been acting weird. he was more conscious about people acknowledging he was friends with yunhee and the others.

"ask cho yourself. she was there when he told us everything." he smirked then turned back to donghyuck. "can't wait to tell mum and dad about you, and same for you, jaemin, i'm sure your parents will love the news."

"you're a complete arse." hyejin said, tightening her grip around jia's arm.

"you're lucky i'm only telling your parents about jaemin and not you." he sneered back. "wouldn't want my fiancé to be disowned by her family."

"fiancé...?" jia asked, looking at hyejin in disbelief. her arm loosened around hers and dropped to her side as did her heart. so much had been revealed in such a short amount of time.

"i'm sorry. our parents decided it. i had no say." hyejin mumbled, staring at her feet that had become much more interesting.

"it's okay." jia told her, wrapping her arms around her again.

"mum and dad can't do that! that's cruel!" jaemin argued, his mouth agape.

"they can." hyejin sighed, staying in jia's arms, ignoring seonghyun who was was spouting nonsense and harsh words.

"my parents must be idiots to do something like this." donghyuck grumbled.

"hold your tongue, you filthy traitor." seonghyun snapped and donghyuck's eyes widened in horror.

to be called a traitor...

it was a big deal. it was horrible. donghyuck couldn't believe he'd be called such a thing and by his own family. he felt like a disappointment, a failure, but he wasn't. to his friends he was a good person, trying to do good deeds with their help. it was a shame his family could have such a influence over him. controlling and manipulative parents... yunhee understood that all too well.

"move along, seonghyun." renjun said, anger boiling in him.

"shut up, you geek." he replied, turning around to walk away. chenle and mark quickly grabbed the ravenclaw, holding him back, but they had failed to notice yunhee who was sneaking up on seonghyun.

"hey, seonghyun." she called, tapping his back. the second he turned around her fist landed on his face sending him crumbling to the floor. "you're past redemption at this point."

he got back up, covering his bloody nose then made a run for it down the hallways bumping into students as he did.

"that was awesome, yun." chenle said.

"donghyuck..." mark reached out to the boy who had gone quiet, gritting his teeth.

"don't." he slapped mark's hand away and disappeared past the groups of students that were hurrying on their way to dinner or the common rooms.

"please be patient with him. don't get mad if he treats you differently for a while. he doesn't mean it." jaemin told them before following after his furious friend. their gazes lingered on the boys back feeling conflicted.

it was hard to imagine all of this had happened. jisung, a snitch? donghyuck and jaemin, traitors to their family, hyejin stuck with a future she doesn't want, jia and chenle heartbroken, mark disappointed, renjun full of rage, yunhee torn between thoughts, jeno and aerin trying to be the glues to stop the group from falling apart.

"i feel so empty right now." chenle whispered and yunhee hugged him, understanding that having that feeling of being left by jisung again was worse than the first time.

"how did we get to this point?" mark asked. "everything we did made things worse."

"i guess it's time we stop caring so much. the more we care, the more we lose." renjun said and they all couldn't help but agree.   

⚯͛

𝐚𝐩𝐫 𝟐𝟐 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

everyone had returned from easter holidays and on the first day back they were sitting their OWL's.

yunhee was sat towards the middle of the hall. throughout the exam she had been switching from staring at the swinging clock, to the board and then to her paper that she had barely written anything on. in front of her, jeno and renjun had probably written at least fives pages in the time she had written one paragraph.

it didn't help that there were constant bangs coming from outside. she couldn't concentrate with even the slightest noise so this was beyond irritating. however, it gave her another thing to focus on when umbridge went storming past the desks and pushed open the doors.

yunhee had seen this in her dreams. she knew what was about to happen. it was what she was looking forward to. the weasley's twins great exit from hogwarts.

a small light blue firework flew into the hall, bursting with a quiet sound and sparks. there was a brief moment of silence then she heard the voices of the weasley twins as they flew into the hall on broomsticks throwing fireworks around and drawing much excitement.

yunhee had a grin plastered on her face as she joined chenle next to his desk. they carelessly stood on the exam papers on the floor while small fireworks burst around them like flowers.

"look at malfoy." jeno said, pointing at the slytherin that was running from fireworks that were targeting him.

as yunhee's eyes wandered the hall, she found herself looking at jisung who was still sat, wordlessly, at his desk. no one had said anything to him since the incident with the D.A and he hadn't said anything to them either. it was a mutual understanding that they didn't want to speak to each other... or so that's what the group of friends assumed.

jisung felt awful. he wanted to speak to them, tell them so many things, but the guilt was eating away at him and he couldn't find the right words. he felt sick. he couldn't even speak to donghyuck and jaemin who were keeping their distance too.

"come on." chenle said, breaking her from her thoughts as he tugged at her arm. they followed the other students out the hall and outside where the twins continued their show.

"what an exciting way to end the exam." renjun said, clapping his hands.

"the exam i didn't even do." yunhee mumbled, thinking about her paper that was now lost in the piles of other papers on the floor.

"oh my. umbridge's face." mark pointed out, turning the attention to the hag who's hideous pink clothes had black soot all over it and her face red from anger.

"she might drop dead from rage." yunhee said, laughing loudly.

"you think this is funny, miss kim?" umbridge asked, having heard her laugh over students talking excitedly.

"how the..." chenle whispered. 

"you think first, skipping my detentions is funny and then having the exams interrupted is, too?" she questioned, stepping forwards.

"um... what?" yunhee glanced at her friends, confused on why she was the only one being singled out. "are you delusional?"

"didn't your parents ever tell you how to respect your elders?"

"respect goes both ways." yunhee replied, her eyes narrowing. "you need to be put into your place, be taught right from wrong. even if you have claimed the title of headmaster, to us, you never will be. you have no right doing all the things you do. you're just a cruel—"

"enough! you are hereby expelled from hogwarts."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 590 33
« living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. » ❍ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ❍ ‼️ 𝘁𝘄 // 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 , 𝗴𝗿𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵...
28.6K 1.3K 25
❝𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞?❞ in which jung yujin gets caught in between two sons from prestigious families and rivaling h...
317K 24K 34
"this is going to be one of those nights wherein you'll wished that it was all a dream." mintyxuxi. 2016.09.24 2017.01.18 All rights reserved. ...
5.4K 158 24
An NCT Dream bxb (xb) fanfiction Harry Potter AU Markhyuck Norenmin Chensung Seven teenage boys from different backgrounds get invitation letters to...