Plus Ultra! (Male reader x Bo...

By Xhira956

Your dream, was always to become the best hero in the world. To save people, to bring them hope, to help when... More

Information.
Y/N Info.
Chapter 1. A humble begining
Chapter 2 EXPLOOOOSION!
Chapter 3. The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 4. First Day.
Chapter 5. Heroes against villains
Chapter 6. Aftermath.
Chapter 7. Explosive nut πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 8. The hangout.
Chapter 9. The fight is on.
Chapter 10. An eye for an eye
Chapter 11. Trouble in Mid of the Night.
Chapter 12. Song of fire and ice.
Chapter 13. Shopping time!
Power's reminder.
Chapter 14. The Festival begins.
Chapter 15. Y/N VS Shoto
Chapter 16 Team fights.
Chapter 17. Gravitational love.
Chapter 18. Ice V.S. Explosions
Chapter 19. The semi-finals.
Chapter 21. Winner's reward πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 22. Remember. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 23. BY FIRE, BY TRAINED.
Chapter 24. To those who fight further.
Chapter 25. The Grand Couturier
Chapter 26 U.A Hero Exam.
Chapter 27. A moment of rest πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 28. The campment.
Chapter 29. The revelation.
Chapter 30. Pure Evil.
Chapter 31. The new Symbol of Hope.
Chapter 32. Notice me, Y/N
Chapter 33. Halloween.
Chapter 34. Lady Satsuki's needs
Chapter 35. Needs fullfilled πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 36. Decay.
SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.
Chapter 37. Infiltration.
Chapter 38. Not only heatπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 39. My people.
Chapter 40. Interruption.
Chapter 41. The enemy of my enemy...πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
FINAL BATTLE. Force your way.
ENDING 1. Vengance.
ENDING 2. True hero.

Chapter 20. Against all Odds.

1.7K 63 17
By Xhira956

Y/N P.O.V

Midnight:"FIGHT!"

Momo and I separate ourselves, nodding at each other. We have a plan to win this.

Izuki and Shoto stays in their place, not moving an inch, cauteously watching our movements.

Y/N:"Momo, create it."

Momo:"On it."

Momo creates a lot of smoke greandes. I fire some explosions, giving her some time to create them.

Shoto materialized a wall of ice in front of them, blocking all the explosions. It didn't matter, Momo created 4 smoke grenades. She gives me one, and throw the other three at the wall.

The smoke covered their part of the arena.

Y/N:"Good. Create the-"

Suddenly, I felt the air getting insanely cold. My instincts told me to get out of there, so I used my explosions to get in the air, dodging an enormous amount of ice created by Shoto.

Momo was in the middle of the ice. Izuki crushed the Ice, and threw Momo outside of the arena. Poor Momo was freezed, it was hard for her to move, so she couldn't do anything.

Midnight:"W-what the... M-Momo Yaoyorozu is out of bounds! Only Y/N L/N remains!"

I softly land in the tip of whatever Shoto created. Both her, and Izuki looking at me.

Shoto:"Your partner is out. Give up, it doesn't have to be like this."

Izuki:"Y-Yeah, we alredy won, I-I don't want to hurt you!"

Y/N:"..."

I look to my right. Momo was so shocked, she still didn't realised she was eliminated. She looked at me, hope in her eyes.

Y/N:"Do you really think I'm giving up?"

Shoto:"No. But, we had to try."

Y/N:"I see."

I walk towards them, slowly going down on the ice structure.

Y/N:"I guess, I'll start trying to win now."

A red aura starts to appear around me. Izuki widens her eyes.

Izuki:"W-wait! Last time-"

Y/N:"OVERDRIVE!"

The red aura fully appears, surrounding me. I feel myself getting stronger, and faster. I quickly dash towards Izuki, reinforcing myself. I throw a punch, but she dodges it. I almost hit her tho.

Izuki retreats to Shoto's location. I can see a look of worry on her face

Izuki:"H-he's so fast... That almost got me."

Shoto:"You know what to do, let's-"

I use my explosions to boost myself towards them. Shoto made more of those big ice spears, but I went through all of them.

Shoto made thousends of ice pillars around me, trying to trap me the same way she did on our last fight. This time, I have a different idea.

I remembered the smoke grenade I still had.

I pulled the pin, and drop it on my feet. I made a hole in front of me, just where I thought Shoto was, and another one above me.

I jumped, and climbed the pillars, going outside. I waited behind a pillar, looking at my enemies.

As expected, Shoto used her fire to burn everything inside the little trap she made. Izuki was next to her, waiting for Shoto to stop.

After she does, Izuki goes inside, ready to fight. I used this chance to sneak up on Shoto. I punched her right on her back, after that, I opened my palm, and made an explosion, launching her towards the hole.

Izuki, who peeked through the hole to see what was going on, almost got crushed by Shoto's body.

I made a flash grenade, and threw it inside the "ice trap" When both of them realised this, it was too late, they got blinded.

I went inside, and punched Izuki in the jaw, droping her to the ground. Shoto recovered quickly, and tried to hit me with a hammer she made with ice. I dodged to the side and punched her ribs.

Shoto attempted a roundhouse kick, but I grabbed her leg, and threw her to Izuki, who was getting up. This time, Izuki didn't dodge it.

I went to stomp on them, but both of them dodge my attack. Now, I was surrounded by them.

Izuki:"You are...trapped in here...with us!"

Y/N:"No...YOU are trapped in here, WITH ME!"

Izuki threw a punch, but it got parried. Shoto placed ice on her hands, and tried yet another punch. I duck, and uppercut her. I step to the side, evading another punch from Izuki.

I launch an explosion, throwing her to the wall. Izuki drops to the ground, struggling to get up. Shoto starts to create a lot of little icicles. They didn't do shit.

I dash towards her, and knee her in the gut. Aftet that, I throw her to the side, while I keep pummeling her with punches and kicks. She was smirking tho...

Y/N:"What's so funny?"

Shoto:"Y-you...lost..."

Izuki:"SMASH!"

Y/N:"I don't think so."

Shoto:"Huh?!"

I grab her arm, and push her towards Izuki, who was behind me. I get out of the way, Izuki smashing Shoto by mistake.

Shoto got launched through the ice building, and outside the arena, eliminated, and knocked out. All the ice she made melted instantly.

Midnight:"Jesus! Shoto Todoroki was eliminated by her partner! is a 1V1 gentleman!"

Izuki was shocked. She eliminated her partner by mistake. She turned around, with her arm fucked up, and got into a fight stance.

Y/N:"Stop it. You can't fight like that. Give up."

Izuki:"N-no... a hero never backs down..."

I go out of my overdrive, and got out of my armor. It tired me out a lot, I won't be able to go inside Overdrive today without risking my health, so I had to fight with what I have. But, I mean, is just Izuki, with a broken arm, so...

Y/N:"Izuki, this is dangerous, you should-"

Izuki:"I WON'T GIVE UP! I WILL FIGHT!"

Y/N:"...very well."

I slowly walk towards her, not even getting onto a fight stance. She throws a jab with her good hand, but it was sloopy, slow, and weak. I grab her hand, and pushed her towards the end line.

Izuki throws another punch with her broken arm. I don't even block it, when she hits my face, she hurts herself. I grab her arms, and lifted her up, placing her on my shoulders.

I carried her outside, gently dropping her outside the Arena.

Midnight:"Izuki Midoriya is out of bounds... Y/N L/N and Momo Yaoyorozu wins! It's a comeback!"

Everyone starts to cheer. No one expected me to clutch it out.

I walk towards Momo, who was dumbfounded with the match result. When she saw me, she just smiled.

Momo:"You... you are the best!"

Y/N:"Thanks."

Momo:"I-I'm sorry tho... I got eliminated early. I should have been there."

Y/N:"It's okay, shit happens. Besides, I won the match, right? Thats all that matters."

Momo:"Yeah..."

Momo hugged me, hiding her head on my neck.

Momo:"We won, Y/N... we won..."

Y/N:"Yup. We did."

Timeskip brought to us by Y/N and Momo, with their gold medals, smiling for the cameras.

After the Festival, the ceremony for the three best teams, and Recovery Girl making sure we were all okay, all of us decided to went to my house, so we can talk about the Festival, and to rest for a bit.

We were all sore and exhausted, specially those who fighted the most, like me, Shoto, Izuki, Momo...

Currently, I'm sitting on my couch, in middle of Izuki and Momo. Shoto was sitting on my lap. Since I "hurted her really badly" I now have to give her some love. Or at least, that's what she says...

Ochako:"He battled Kat and I too! It's not fair!"

Shoto:"He didn't hurt any of you two."

Katsuki:"You suck. That's why you got wounded."

Shoto:"Maybe. But we won against you, so you suck even more."

Katsuki:"HEY!"

Mineta:"Y/N, where is Midnight?"

Y/N:"She said she had to buy some things, so, she will be here shortly tho, she never spends too much time outside."

Mineta:"I see..."

Y/N:"Why are you asking?"

Mineta:"I just wanted to know."

Y/N:"...you better not look through her clothes, or I'll fuck you up."

Mineta:"G-Got it!"

Eijira:"L-Let's change the subject! Y/N, you used Overdrive back there, isn't it a little bit too dangerous?"

Ojiro:"Yeah dude, that was too risky."

Y/N:"But it worked, right? I don't see the problem."

Katsuki:"Let me see... oh yeah, maybe, it can be because... LAST TIME YOU ALMOST DIE?!"

Y/N:"Last time I didn't know how it properly work. Momo and I worked on my stamina for Overdrive."

Denki:"Wait, wait, wait. "Work on your stamina?" How."

Y/N:"..."

Momo:"..."

Tokoyami:"This is a mad bouquet of darkness indeed..."

Y/N:"O-okay, lets talk about something else. Per example, what's wrong with Iida?"

Katsuki:"Besides the fact that he is a nerd? Dunno what you talking about."

Shoji:"I think he refers to the fact that he has been acting strangely and he is not here. He wouldn't miss an oportunity to pass time with us."

Jiro:"Yeah, he was uninterested in the last matches..."

Tsuyu:"That's weird. He was really excited for the Festival, Kero."

Sato:"Maybe he is just tired?"

Sero:"Or had to do something important."

Koji nods.

Eijira:"Someone called him during one of our strategies talk. He was talkative, always making the plans before the match started. After the phone call, he stopped talking, spacing out all the time, with a weird expression on his face..."

Hagakure:"Do you know who called him?"

Eijira:"No idea."

Izuki:"I... may know what happened..."

Izuki was looking through her phone. She showed it to us. It was an article, from an online newspaper.

The famous hero, Ingenium, is hospitalized.

Ochako:"Oh god... Ingenium is Tenya's brother!"

Everyone widened their eyes.

Ojiro:"Poor guy..."

Denki:"Does the article say anything about his condition?"

Izuki looks through the article, reading it. After a while, she sighs.

Izuki:"No. It seems the parents didn't give the details of Ingenium's condition. But, we know who attacked him."

Izuki:"Stain, the hero killer."

Tokoyami:"I know him. He is really dangerous."

Shoto:"Y/N. I'm scared. Hold me."

She doesn't seem like she was scared at all...

Katsuki:"By his name, I suppose he is an asshole killing other heros. A villain. Fucking filth..."

The entrance door is opened.

Y/N:"Oh! That has to be Midnight!"

I get up from my place, dropping Shoto on the couch. Midnight had a lot of bags, filled with food, and some things she bought for herself, like clothes.

Midnight:"I'm back! I see you have company. Oh, well, I'll reward you later."

Y/N:"Y-yeah, better... let me help you!"

I grab the bag filled with food, and carry it to the kitchen. Midnight followed me.

Y/N:"So, Midnight, do you-"

Midnight:"Y/N, we are in a relationship, you can call me Nemuri."

Y/N:"Okay. Anyways, Nemuri, do you know who Stain is?"

Midnight leaved some bags in the kitchen, and sighed. She does know.

Midnight:"Yes, I know him. And I don't want you to search for him. He is dangerous."

Y/N:"No, it's not because of me, is-"

Midnight:"Iida, I know. But, I suppose, you think he may know something about your parents's assassin, right?"

Y/N:"..."

She is right. I want to find him, he may know who killed my parents. Maybe, is him...

Midnight:"Y/N, look."

She got close to me. She placed her hands on my cheeks, caressing them.

Midnight:"I know you are worried about your friend. And I know you want to find the responsible for your parents's deaths. But, interacting with villains is too dangerous. It could get you in trouble, or worse. You could get someone you love, in trouble."

Y/N:"..."

Midnight:"I... I know I can't be your mother. Specially since we have a different type of love" She nervously chuckles, failing at amusing me. "But... I'm gonna try my best to take care of you. I promise."

I smile, and hug her.

Y/N:"Thank you."

Midnight:"By the way, nice job in the tournament! That 1vs2 clutch you made was insane. Keep making me proud, baby~"

Y/N:"Hehe, it was nothing!"

It sure was. I'll treat you good this night~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.1K 112
Y/N never aspired for much, but he's aiming to accomplish his only true dream, becoming a hero that saves as much people as possible. Where will this...
600K 12.2K 62
Izuku was alone in the world. Abandoned by the ones he called his family and left to his own accord. But thanks to a chance encounter with the rabbit...
28.4K 866 42
Y/n L/n is A Young Man who worked himself to Death and God feels very bad for him and how he wasted his Life and decided to give himself A New life i...
664 14 7
This is a story of a boy who grew to become the greatest Hero on planet Earth. this is my first book, hope you all have a good time reading this. I d...