Daddies Little Princess

By Cnct123army

This is the year 3019. The world has changed. The government now divides people into categories and match peo... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 3

9.4K 136 3
By Cnct123army

Leon Toussaint P.O.V

I pitied Elroy, Iris Monet is all he has left. His only child passed, his son-in-law passed and his wife passed. There is only two people alive with the last name Monet. Elroy never stops talking about Iris, from what I have heard she is an innocent angel. I have never met her before.

Once, Elroy left Alexander told me to come to his office with him. I walked towards his office, I knocked the door and received a loud "come in". I opened the door and walked in once, I was inside I closed the door. I sat down in front of Alexander.

"we need to pick the nurses for our team." Alexander said while taking out a piece of paper. On the paper there were the names from our best medical unit members. I circled one name, Oliver Vernier. He Is one of the best nurse I know. I returned the paper to Alexander.

"I think Corbin Blouin is perfect for this." Alexander said. I noted my head agreeing. I call the head of the medical team Marc Bohen.

"Greetings, Dr.Bohen I will be needing Oliver Vernier and Corbin Blouin. They will be excused of all activities, We will be needing them for the project." I said.

"Yes your highness." Dr.Bohen said.

13/09/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 517 10
𝘈 𝘗𝘶𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 [Completed] ➝ You, aka [Name], were the daughter of one of the twelve danc...
50.8K 2.8K 65
STARTED 28th April 2020 COMPLETED 31st March 2021 NOT EDITED The Love story of a Yakuza and an Ambassador's favorite daughter His name is Sultan Mo...
9.3K 681 54
Enemies to Lovers - Forced Proximity - Historical Romance • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...
6M 207K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...