BEHIND CLOSED DOORS | 18+ |✔

Oleh Daddyslilgirl2003

"Intimate relationships among the teachers is prohibited in this academy. So make sure no one hears your moan... Lebih Banyak

behind closed doors | 18+
p r o l o g u e
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
author's note
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
e p i l o g u e (i)
e p i l o g u e (ii)

25

31K 622 52
Oleh Daddyslilgirl2003

c h a p t e r     t w e n t y - f i v e 

Mature Content

The bed dipped as Antonia jumped on it with her phone, freshly showered after a hectic day's work. As a permanent professor, her duties had miraculously doubled and she hardly had the time to sit down all day. 

She was feeling so lazy that she did not even try to find her clothes and the wet towel around her body was making the sheets damp as well. Rolling her eyes, she unwrapped the towel and threw it on the ground, leaving her naked on the bed. 

She unlocked her phone and saw the recent messages, with the Chancellor's name leading the list. Her fingers drifted over his name and she bit her lips, wondering what he was doing. Opening his chat, her eyes fell on his text about the French women, making her pout and she was about to exit when an idea struck her. 

A devilish smirk broke out on her face. 

Flipping on her back on the bed, she exited the chats and opened the front camera on her phone. A vague excitement dominated her senses, as the camera opened and she saw her naked body on the screen. She had never sent nudes to anyone before, and the good girl in her coaxed her to abort the mission. 

But she was mostly a bad girl, right? 

Angling the camera so that her body was visible from her lips, she parted her legs a little, so that her vagina was visible partly, and pressed on the shutter button. There was a click that announced that the picture had been taken, and she hurriedly checked if it was worth sending. 

She was never too confident about her body, but as she saw her perky pink nipples, smooth stomach and silky legs, she could not help but feel a little proud of herself. 

Rolling over her stomach again, she opened Rhys's chat and started typing. The confidence in her was tremendous and that boosted her typing speed as well. 

Hi. 

Are you alone? 

She pressed 'send' and waited for a reply. It was six o'clock in London, so that meant it was seven in France, he might have been busy, she thought. 

However, a reply came back within a couple of minutes, bringing a smile to her face. 

Hello.

No, there are a couple of blonde supermodels here in my hotel room that I don't know about. 

Antonia chuckled evilly and attached the picture she had taken to the message, almost refraining for a brief moment before typing. 

But what about me then? 

She sent it, and a churning originated in her stomach. He had seen it, and he did not type back for a second, increasing her already excruciating excitement. 

Her heart leapt out of her chest when her phone rang, his name bold on the top of the screen. Biting her lips, she received it, breathing in anxiously as she held the device against her ear. 

"Jesus fucking Christ, Antonia." he rasped. 

"What is it, sir?" Antonia ignored the throbbing in between her legs that had miraculously been initiated by his deep voice, "Did you like it, or do I need to improvise?" 

"I just wish you were under me right now," his voice sent butterflies down to her stomach, "you need to learn the consequences of teasing me." 

"Choke me," Antonia did not miss a beat, "that's the only way I learn." 

"Normally you wouldn't need to ask me twice," he laughed, "but right now I'm a few thousand miles away from your throat." 

"Webcam sex?" Antonia asked in a low voice, making the Chancellor hum. 

"The idea is quite enticing, and your, erm, picture," Rhys cleared his throat, "has left me quite bothered. I think it's time to call in the French ladies, don't you think?" 

Antonia rolled her eyes and sat upright, reclining against the headboard of the bed and spreading out her legs, "I can improvise, if you want me to..." she whispered seductively. 

"I was hoping to have a chat about how your day went as a permanent professor," Rhys mocked, "can you do that with your vibrator against your clit?" 

"Your sense of humour is remarkable, Mr Clyde," Antonia grabbed the said device from the table beside, "let's try, shall we?" 

With a click, the machine jerked to life. Antonia positioned her waist against the pillows and rested her head on the rim of the headboard, clutching the phone tightly against her ear. 

"It was fine," she trailed the vibrating toy down to her breasts, which felt heavy with need, and as the tip rubbed off her hardened nipple, she gasped and moaned softly, "the others were...nice to me..." 

"I see," his voice was now drenched with lust, "tell me more." 

"Mmmm..." she treated both her hardened nubs with equal attention, gasping and whimpering as the place between her thighs reacted to her ministrations, "there was one professor I found to be really handsome..." 

"Is that so?" 

"Yes..." the device slipped further down to her belly, "Professor Michael...he teaches Chem..istry..." 

"He's married with three kids, just so you know-" 

"Shit..." the head of the vibrator touched her soaking entrance and a loud moan escaped her lips, "fuck I'm so wet for you, sir." 

"I figured," he chuckled darkly, "how did the classes go?" 

"They...were...fine..." she moved the device along her slit, breathing hard into the phone, "the students...were really, ah! happy..." 

Her clit was painfully erect when the vibrator touched it, sending shocks of pleasure throughout her body. In one corner of her mind, she thought back to the time when she had climaxed over the phone with him. Was it that long ago? 

"Well, that's good," Rhys was audibly panting now, "anything else that I should know?" 

"Yes," Antonia bit her lips, "I was missing you." 

The machine was pulsing relentlessly against her clit, and a whirlpool of pleasure rolled in her stomach, making her throw her head back. 

"Antonia," she heard him gulp, "God the things I want to do to you right now." 

"Fuck..." her climax was close, "may I come, please, sir?" 

"Yes." 

Antonia moaned loudly, her legs shaking and instinctively closing on the device as her orgasm overtook her senses. His voice faded away in her bliss, and after she came down from her high, for a moment she basked in the aftermath of her orgasm. 

"I wish you were here," she whispered, sudden loneliness surrounding her heart, "I miss you..." 

"Me too," he whispered back, "you have no idea, Antonia." 

"The Chancellor is coming back today," Emma huffed, putting down a pile of papers on her desk, "I swear that I was ten seconds away from strangling Blaine's scrawny throat!" 

Antonia smiled, looking at her phone. 

At Heathrow, hope you are ready to see me. 

That was two hours ago. 

I'll be in the Academy in ten minutes. 

That was now. 

"I cannot believe she called you incompetent," Emma slammed a book on her table, making the History professor flinch, "and she even called you out on your age and dress! The audacity of that bitc-"

Antonia laughed and put away her phone, getting up from the chair. She was in Emma's chamber, talking about how the substitute Chancellor had been rude to her for no reason. 

"Calm down, Em, " she patted the fuming woman's back, "it was not a big deal." 

"It is a big deal! I don't know about you," Emma clenched and unclenched her fists, "but I'm complaining about this to Professor Clyde." 

"There's no need-" Antonia was cut off. 

"By the way, Toni," Emma leaned back on her table, "have you heard?" 

"About what?" Antonia stood beside her, fiddling with the laces which were tied into a bow in her blouse. 

"Apparently the Chancellor has a girlfriend." 

Her movements froze, and immediately, her heart rate picked up. Antonia shot up her head, eyes wide and lips parted in distress at the philosophy professor, "What?" 

Emma shrugged, "One of our professors was in Leicester last weekend, and she saw him with a woman. It's just a rumour, but I wouldn't be surprised." 

God, Antonia thought in fear, that was me!

She could have heaved a sigh of relief, but another thing struck her. If the person Emma was talking about had seen her, and by luck had not caught a glimpse of her face, then that meant her entire ordeal with Rhys was in potential danger of being found out. 

"He's getting old," Emma picked up her bundle of papers, "he should find a partner now, what do you think?" 

"Huh? Uh yes, of course." Antonia clutched her phone tightly against her stomach and excused herself from the room, dashing towards her office. Her heart was thumping wildly in her chest, as she contemplated what could have happened if she had been caught along with the Chancellor. Sure, they could wave it off as something about the University, but that would increase suspicion on both her and Rhys. 

Shutting the door to her chamber, she wiped her lips and neck and sat down on her chair. Her mind reeled back to the day she had accepted this risky proposal, and she looked back on how she had foolishly exempted this possibility. 

Leaning her elbows on her thighs, she rubbed her face and pondered about how she would tell this to the Chancellor. Worse, how would he react? He would surely break things off with her, and he could fire her from the job as well. 

A very small part of her wanted to be selfish and hide this from Rhys, but the bigger part of her told her to act like the twenty-eight-year-old woman she was and accept whatever consequences she had signed up for. 

A sound from her cellphone startled her, and she looked down at the screen to see a text from none other than the man himself. 

In my office, now. 

 Of their own accord, her legs started to move towards the door and out of it, taking her straight to where she was supposed to be. 

"Come in." his voice was as deep as ever. 

Slowly, Antonia opened the door and stepped inside the room, and was taken back at the presence of Mrs Blaine Jones, the substitute Chancellor who had been managing the Academy for the past week. At her entry, she looked back with contempt at her, her wrinkled nose and eyes scrunching up at the sight of her. Antonia looked between her and Rhys, who was sitting leaned back on his chair with his arms crossed over his broad chest. He was not dressed in a suit like always, but black trousers and a denim shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

Why did always have to look so mouth-watering all the time?

"What are you doing over here?" Mrs Jones asked harshly, "I don't remember ever calling you in, leave." 

"I did, Mrs Jones." Coldness flashed in his eyes and voice, making the old woman close her mouth immediately. 

"As you can see, Mr Clyde," Blaine Jones gave one last look of disgust at Antonia, making the latter look down, "I've managed the Academy really well in your absence." 

"Yes, I can see that," Rhys's expression hardened, "but tell me, does your managing normally involve bullying the professors of this institution?" 

Both Antonia and Blaine stiffened, with the former looking at the back of the woman whose face even though she could not see, must have been one of shock. 

"I beg your pardon?" Blaine's gravelly voice became shrill with bewilderment, "I do not quite understand what you're trying to say, Mr Clyde." 

"Calling a professor incompetent," his tone grew colder with every sentence, "telling her to change her choice of attire and more importantly, questioning her educational qualifications on the basis of her age, Mrs Jones, deemed as highly unprofessional behaviour that can have you suspended right now," he cocked his head, "is what I'm trying to say."

Emma! Antonia flared her nostrils in realization. 

Blaine opened her mouth to say something but found herself at a loss for words. Spinning her head towards the history professor standing at the door, she huffed indignantly. 

"On the contrary of what she might have told you, Mr Clyde," she pointed one thin finger at Antonia, "I assure you that I did no such thing to her! She is lying!" 

"I never said that it was Antonia Rodriguez," Rhys slowly got to his feet, towering over the tiny old woman, "so how do you know it was her?" 

Antonia, who was staring open-mouthed at the exchange between the two people, saw Blaine retract her finger and look down at the floor. Rhys walked around the table and stood in front of her, looking down at her with thunder in his eyes. 

"Consider this a warning, Mrs Jones," he said slowly but with a threatening tone, "if anything like this happens again, the Academy can do without one professor." 

The old woman looked up at his face, but as soon as she saw the serious expression, nodded and brought back her eyes to the ground. 

"You are dismissed." 

Antonia shook and bowed, turning around to open the door, but his voice boomed from behind.

"Not you, Antonia." 

Her hands froze on the handle, and she slowly turned around, stepping aside as Blaine took the handle from her, opened the door, gave her a glare and banged the door shut. Antonia blinked a few times at the door, and gradually the atmosphere in the room began to shift. 

"Lock the door." 

Her hands shot out and she bolted it, whizzing her head towards the smirking Chancellor, who was leaning against the table with his hands in the pockets of his trousers and legs crossed. 

"So," he cocked his head, "I'd like to see just how much you missed me." 

He did not have to ask twice. Like every time, rational thoughts threw themselves out of the window as Antonia ran at him and smashed her lips with his, one week's worth of pent-up emotions coming out all at once. 

She thought that she had missed him more, but she was so wrong. 

His arms came around her in a vice-like grip, securing her closely and tightly against his rock-hard chest. His lips were rough and his demanding tongue was no match for Antonia. She could only hang on to him by his neck as he claimed her mouth, her brain dissolving into a mush against his actions. 

"Jesus," Rhys broke apart the kiss and breathed hard on her lips, touching their noses and foreheads together, "I've waited an entire week just for this." he kissed her again. 

Antonia smiled and ghosted her lips over his, "So does that mean I'm better than the French ladies?" 

Rhys smiled and pushed her back until she fell down on the sofa, squealing softly as he climbed over her, one knee on one side of her stomach and the other leg supporting his frame. 

"The French ladies," Rhys leaned in and rubbed his nose against hers, "can't take me at my maximum setting." 

 Antonia giggled and pulled him down by his head, conquering his lips in a moist kiss. Rhys did not resist but grunted as the woman underneath him arched her back and rubbed her breasts on his chest. 

"I want to take you right now," he growled, "I can't wait until we get home." 

At this, Antonia jerked apart and stared into his eyes. She saw the dark orbs and gulped, suddenly reminded of the piece of information Emma had shared. 

"Sir," she averted her gaze, "I think there's something you should know." 

Rhys saw the sudden change in her demeanour and stroked her cheek with his thumb, "What is it?" 

She took a deep breath and told him about what had happened in Leicester. 

"Is that so?" Rhys pursed his lips, but there was no worry in his features, "Are you scared?" 

"Aren't you?" she asked back, tracing a finger along the side of his face, "you could lose everything if we ever got caught." 

"So could you." 

She had no answer for this, so she looked helplessly into his eyes. 

"I guess, that it can't be helped then," he sighed and started straightening his body. Antonia's heart clenched tightly and she closed her eyes to brace herself up against the words he would say next. 

But they never came. 

 In one smooth move, before Antonia could even comprehend what was happening, her skirt had been pulled down and her blouse had come undone. Naked, she gasped as he pulled up the top and released her breasts. 

"What-" he silenced her by shoving three fingers down her throat, gagging her. Then, taking one of her nipples in his mouth, he started unbuttoning his shirt, as she moaned into his fingers. Grinning lopsidedly, he withdrew his fingers and pulled her face up by her hair. 

"Shh, Antonia," he whispered seductively, "don't you know, babe?" he brought his mouth next to her ear, 

"Intimate relationships among the teachers is prohibited in this academy. So make sure no one hears your moans from behind closed doors." 

And he threw her head back on the sofa, and as she drew a long breath and watched his dark eyes rake over her face, she had no doubt lingering on her mind. 

This was his answer. 

And Antonia had never been happier. 

--------

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.5K 185 73
19 year old Amelia Blackworth didn't have an easy life. with an alcoholic father, absentee mother and a bitch of an older sister, she never truly fel...
21.5K 213 23
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
576K 14.6K 56
A story in which (y/n) had an unforgettable one night stand with a kind, such a gentleman, but hot guy she met at the bar. However soon it turns out...