D̸E̸M̸O̸N̸ S̸L̸A̸Y̸E̸R̸ ᵒⁿᵉ...

SushiSuspicionsss által

Just read it. If you don't like bxb you can leave.✌✌✌ Több

ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ
•.¸♡ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ♡¸.•
•.¸♡ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ☆Pt. 1☆♡¸.•
•.¸♡ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ☆Pt.2☆ ♡¸.•
•.¸♡ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒʷᵃʳᵈˢ ʸᵒᵘ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ ♡¸.•
•.¸♡ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡ ᵏⁱˢˢ ☆Pt.1☆ ♡¸.•
•.¸♡ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡ ᵏⁱˢˢ☆Pt.2☆ ♡¸.•
✦✧✧ 𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑻 𝑷𝑮 ✧✧✦
ρяοмιѕє《𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠 - 𝔸ℕ𝔾𝕊𝕋》
ɱเɳε《𝔾𝕚𝕪𝕦𝕦 - 𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗》
ℓαƭε ɓเɾƭɦ∂αყ 《𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠-𝔽𝕃𝕌𝔽𝔽》
мοτнєя ƒιgυяє ғᴛ. ᴏᴄ《ℙ𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕤-𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗》
մղαѵօíժαճlҽ բҽҽlíղցs 《ℤ𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦-𝔽𝕃𝕌𝔽𝔽》
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙵𝚝. 𝙾𝙲 《𝕀𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 - 𝔽𝕃𝕌𝔽𝔽》
𝔸ℕℕ𝕆𝕌ℕℂ𝔼𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋

•.¸♡ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜɪᴍ! ☆Pt.1☆♡¸.•

5.1K 148 121
SushiSuspicionsss által

𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐

"Awh man, it snapped again!" (M/n) whines as he hold his now broken sandal.

"We're still close from the town and there's a store not too far from here that sells sandals, I'll go and buy another one for you," Tanjiro said to the shorter male.

"H-huh?! N-no! It's fine, Tanjiro! Besides, we got more sandals back at home. So, I don't think it's necessary," (M/n) frantically waves his hands.

"(M/n), the house is on top of the mountain, it's far and hot. Summer this year is going to be hot than usual so I don't think you can survive with one sandal alone," Tanjiro carefully sit (M/n) on the ground underneath the tree shade on the small hill overlooking the town.

"Don't worry, I'll be back shortly. I'll see you as soon as I can!"

Before (M/n) could retorts back Tanjiro had already run back to the town with half empty charcoal bucket behind him.The two had been selling coals for all day, but, unfortunately today is not their lucky day and possibly during the next season too because summer is coming therefore not many had purchased charcoals during the heat and scorching season. The heat is not too violent since its still early summer but that doesn't mean the sun give any mercy either.

'It's been thirteen minutes.....I hope he's alright...' (M/n) though as he look at his pocket watch.

"Oya oya, why don't you look at this? A rich boy! Look at that high quality watch, must be expensive."

A group of men suddenly arrive with weapons such as knives and wooden sword, their clothes are clearly screaming bandits.

"Why don't you lend us that, boy?" One with ugly smirk demand.

'Crap! Now that you mentioned it! This is also bandits season!'

"No thanks old man, wouldn't want my precious watch to get all dirty with that stinky and crusty hands of yours," (M/n) said as sweat dripped down his cheek with cheeky smile.

The man ticked in anger and grab (M/n)'s collar roughly. (M/n) flinch but remain calm.

"What did you say, bitch boy?!"

(M/n) suddenly raised his leg high and kick the man's temple hard (a/n like one of Mikey's nuclear kick), the man screamed and let go of (M/n).

(M/n) took a step back, "Listen to you good for nothing pieces of trash, ya'll are nothing but thieves of innocent people who only passed by this road to go home! Have you had no shame?! Fine, bring it on peasants!"

(M/n) taunts, the bandits charge with anger and frustration armed with their weapons. However, this does not fazed (M/n) as he readied his stance unconsciously. In an instant, (M/n) dissappear and appeared behind the unguarded backs of the bandits.

One-by-one, the bandits fallen into the ground. But, (M/n) is unfortunately overpowered due to one against ten match and the bandits are adults. He was at a complete disadvantage with little chance, he is panting heavily and some of his clothes are ragged and ripped. Kneeling down on the ground with dirt on his cheek and exhaustion.

"Damn brat......you'll pay for this!" One man lounge at (M/n).

The small male tried to move his body but his legs is numb and heavy. He shut his eyes waiting for the impact.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING TO (M/N)!"

Shout the familiar voice drawing closer to the scene following with a loud bonk. (M/n) open his eyes to see Tanjiro headbutt the man, hard. Tanjiro huffed before standing on front of (M/n) in protective manner.

"Leave! You should be aware that I've already called the police after seeing you guys ganging on a boy! I'll- I'll tell the police that you guys are pedophiles!" Tanjiro points with enrage expression.

Some of the bandits shiver in fear but didn't show it while the others scoff, they dissipate into the forest. Tanjiro stands still and on the look out making sure that none of the bandits  are back. He then turn his attention to the (h/c) boy and crouch down.

"You're hurt! I've only left you for few minutes and you already got yourself into trouble! Look at you! All bruised up and your clothes are tattered! The girls will scold me for not taking care of you well! What do you have to say for yourself?" Tanjiro scolding the male poking his forehead repeatedly.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! It wasn't my fault! They're the one that came out of nowhere and started it all! Not me!"

"Fine! But, since you still got into a fight with them. I will have to prohibited you going out to the town with me for two weeks!"

"Wait! No! I'll take those back! Don't take away my freedom!"

𝑰𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒆

"Inosuke! Inosuke!" (M/n) calls out to the wild boy in the woods.

It's been a few days since (M/n) visited the mountain because he had to take care of his ill father whose fallen into fever from overworking. He had sent a simple letter to Inosuke that he will not be present on the mountains for few days and hoped that Inosuke received his letter from his messengers bird.

'I just hope that he didn't try to eat the bird...' (M/n) sweatdrop.

He has been walking for few minutes and there is no sight or scream or chaos from the board-headed male. It was strangely.......quiet.

In fact, too quiet for (M/n)'s liking.

After spending his free time with Inosuke for few months to almost a year, he had gotten used of Inosuke's loud, chaotic, and whiny attitude. He eventually gotten used to it.

"Inosuke......c'mon.....it's not funny," The short male begin shudder as fear slowly creeps up to his body.

The forest is had become much more darker and the wind is chilly than usual. (M/n) rubs his hands together yearning for warm, then suddenly, he hear a rustling sound from the bush. Startle by the sound, (M/n) yelp and flinch backwards.

A tall and buff figure appear from the bush with scars litter around his face while carrying a huge axe in his hand.

"Damn it....... that damn creep shout and came out of nowhere almost gave me heart attack nobody told me there's are weirdo-"

The man in front of him stop his mumbles when he finally realise that there's someone else in the forest. (M/n) stood frozen in fear at the man appearance, fierce and delinquent with a large and muscular body was enough to make him feel small. The man could literally stomp him at any moment.

"Tch, another brat. What the hell are you doing here? This is our turf and to think that a little boy like you to come here alone without any preparation is stupid. Run along now, boy," The man shoos the smaller male away while standing tall in front of him.

(M/n) couldn't move his muscle and his eyes are filled with fear. Trembling and hold into a place.

"Tch, I said run alo-"

"PIG ASSAULT! DON'T TOUCH MY MATTEEE!!"

Suddenly, a foot made a contact with the man's face and with a loud thud, the man skidded a few metres away from (M/n) who sweatdropped at the scene in front of him.

"....eh??"

Inosuke stands in front of him puffing though his mask and huffing angrily, pointing his ragged swords to the man menacingly.

"The great Inosuke-sama had already told you to leave this mountain alone! It's not yours, It's mine! And, this cutie is mine too!" Inosuke points and wrap his other arm around (M/n)'s waist.    

𝒁𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖

"Yahoo~(M/n)-channnn-"

"Zenitsu-san, it's still early in the morning. Please stop."

The yellow haired male pouts as he see (M/n) walking away from him. For the past few days after the 'accidental kiss', (M/n) has been avoiding him all day and often hang around with Tanjiro or Nezuko and sometimes THE stupid boar. Zenitsu is jealous of them for "stealing" his beloved away.

Ever since his kiss is stolen by his beloved, he had become more........possessive to the other male and had been glaring to anyone who dares to get closer to (M/n)-except Nezuko. He's been giving Tanjiro his infamous glare and Inosuke to fight without (M/n)'s knowledge.

Right now, he is trying to get (M/n) attention and he will do it because he thinks he deserve it. He miss the scolding tone from the other male, patching his wounds and gentle reminder from him. He honestly feel safe around (M/n) and he wanted to make sure that he stay by his side. 

Zenitsu had been trying every single way possible including being productive for (M/n), the usual lazy, whining and grumpy Zenitsu has suddenly become a husband material. He cleans, he exercise and he mow the garden (he stays away from the kitchen knowing that he might burn them). And it has been hours since he had been doing that. 

But, all of the methods are all failure. None of them work.

And, that's the reason why he's.....desperate for attention.

"OIIIIIII!! (Mispronounce name)! FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME!"

"No, for the last time Inosuke. I'm tired after my commission, let me rest."

"HAH! WEAK! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!"

"And fighting like maniac is for the brats, you moron. Now, leave me alone-"

"I SAID! FIGHT ME!"

"Wha-let me go!"

And, that was his last straw of patience being pulled out.

Suddenly, a flash of yellow zipped pass the two. (M/n) could feel himself being carried away from the boar masked male and into the familiar strong arms, (M/n) could feel his face is burning up at the position he's in, he look up to see Zenitsu carrying him in bridal style as he runs. 

"HE'S MINE! DON'T TOUCH HIM YOU WEIRDO!" 

𝑮𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒖

The word training is the worst nightmare that (M/n) had to endure, days of suffocating breathing (total concentration) training  and every minutes of endurance training almost drain his soul out of his body. His body aches and his limbs are numb, his eyes are heavy and his hands are ragged from swinging his swords for more than thousands of times. 

And guess what.

It's your punishment for trying to run away from the mansion for the seventh time in three days.

ah yes, the dedication just to explore the outside mansion to the town and eat some delicious delicacy and experience new things just had to be shattered by the one and only Tomioka Giyuu. 

He had been keeping a watch of (M/n) for one week only and he already went into some sort of troubles. And now, (M/n) has to endure a week of torture and it is the worst experience he have in his life.

Shinobu had given the water pillar permission to (dance) to anything to the poor Tsukugo as his punishment and she enjoys every bits of (M/n)'s suffering for disobeying her and his colleagues words. (M/n) almost cried when she gave him a new set of training schedule with her AND Giyuu as his instructor, and when he turn to Kanao for help she just walked away in silence with apologetic smile. And, that's how (M/n)'s life become a living hell.

"Again."

Right now, (M/n) is panting heavily and his hands are bruised with scratches littered on them because of his wooden sword. His legs are shaky and his body is heavy as if boulder rested on top of his shoulders. This is the first time in his life that he had ever trained hard.

Training with Giyuu is mostly focus and more based in physical combat and strategic movement in order to create perfect and flawless offense to confuse the enemy. Not only that, Giyuu also taught (M/n) how to keep composure to avoid his view being blinded by anger easily in battle, this give him new understanding that if the mind and heart is clouded with sudden mixed of emotions your vision will become narrow and prevent the person to think necessary actions to avoid being killed. 

Every actions counts.

(M/n) may have the agility and silent from Shinobu's training, but he lacks of raw strength in combat and he is quite......skinny. Shinobu of course, notice this and wanted to improve his physical and strength because she knows that he have better opportunity to become stronger than her and maybe even surpasses her in the future.

Back to the two demon slayers. 

(M/n) slowly stands up with his wobbly feet as he stumble, he uses his sword to support him and take a deep breath trying to calm his heart before positioning back into his fighting stance. Giyuu stood at the opposite side of him with the same blank look as he waits for the other male to charge forward. 

(M/n) charge forward with determination scream and swings his sword repeatedly to the water Hashira very, very, very slowly. Giyuu simply dodges the sloppy attacks before letting out a sighs, he slide step and karate chop (M/n)'s neck. The shorter male let out a gasp before slumping forward, Giyuu caught his body.

"You did well, rest now."

In the next day, (M/n) is still sleeping on the soft bed in the Butterfly mansion infirmary. Worn out from the training, he still slept peacefully. Giyuu had manage to clean him up and dress him in PJ before seeing himself out for night patrols in Shibuya. Shinobu was kind enough to let her Tsukugo rest for the day seeing how hard he has been training last night.

Unbeknownst to the oblivious male whose sleeping, an unknown man is lurking in the dark.

He has been watching a particular for the past few days, and that unfortunate victim is our protagonist who is still resting.

The man had his attention on the shorter male for quite sometime. He describe him as......ethereal, he never saw someone as beautiful as (M/n) especially a male. He always interested in girls and used to stalks them before cornering them and taking advantage on them, he saw the male walking down the towns street with the butterfly girls to help with groceries few days ago and followed him since then.

He had somehow manage to passby through the mansion without getting caught. And now, he is right in front of the male he had ever dream of. He opens the sliding door gently and quietly before stepping inside tipped toeing. He stop right in front of his 'soulmate'- with heavy breathing and blush on his face.

'Mine! He's finally mine!'

Reaching his hand out of touch (M/n)'s delicate, bandage face. Only to be stop by the other large and strong hand.

"What......in the world are you doing?"

The man startles and flinch back but couldn't because his hand is tightly gripped by the other.

And that other male is none other than Tomioka Giyuu, the water Hashira one of the strongest demon slayer.

Giyuu felt something wrong were bound to happen and he follows his guts feeling and went back as quickly as he can after night patrol. When he came back, he saw the stranger danger walking in the room where his student is resting.

Angered and furious, he gave no second thoughts and drag the male out harshly, and taking him to Shinobu and Oyakata-sama for punishment.

Let's just say, the man was never seen again in the city.

𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒐

A fine day in Mt Sagiri, (M/n) and Sabito has been assigned by Urokodaki to go to the town to buy necessity as they are almost running out. The both agree and head towards the town with hands in tow.

Although bashful at first, both males enjoy each other gentle touch. The rough and calloused hand from Sabito, and the slightly calloused and smaller hand intertwined. They walked through the town without a care of bystanders stares or comments and continue to strode amongst the sea of people in the street market.

"Sabito! Look! They sell Taiyaki here!"

"(M/n), we need to move on before dinner, remember? You've already eaten enough snacks today and we're lucky that we still have money to spare to buy what we need."

"Awwhhh, just this one, pleaseeeeee??"

"F-fine, only one and just this one, okay? Here's the money, I'll be right over there buying some cabbages. So, be back here as soon-"

(M/n) runs off immediately after grabing the money from Sabito's hand, not letting him finish his sentence.

"......"

"Taiyaki! Taiyaki! Taiyaki!" (M/n) skips along the road with two Taiyaki in his hands, one for him and the other for Sabito.

He skips back to Sabito location with glee receiving some odd looks from the others but he couldn't care less.

"Oh wait, where was it again? Oh no, I lost Sabito," (M/n) looks around the crowd seeing no familiar peach haired male with slightly trouble face.

"The sun almost setting too. Oh no, if we don't make it in time going back home-"

"Hey there, cutie. Need some help?" A stranger hand lands on top of (M/n)'s shoulder making him flinch at the contact.

He turns around and smile sheepishly, "Um, no thank you. I can find my partner myself, thank you-"

Rough hand grab his wrist tightly making (M/n) halt from walking away from the man.

"Oh c'mon, cutie. I don't see her anywhere. So  why don't have some fun?"

"Please, let go of me."

"Don't be shy-"

"He said let go, yet. You did not listen."

The strong and menacing voice interrupts the stranger and the two looks over to the source of voice. There stood Sabito with bags of groceries in his hands with dark and threatening aura behind him as he glared at the man.

"What are you gonna do pipsqueak? Scram will ya-"

Suddenly, the stranger could feel himself getting lift and thrown away to the empty shed with a loud crash and bang. Sabito smirk when he saw the short male overthrow the stranger over his shoulder with his total concentration.

"No one. And I mean, NO ONE insult what's mine you asshole!"

(M/n) glared at the man with his sadistic smile and bloodlust. The man shriek in fear before running away with dust trailing behind.

"Damn.....that was hot."

"Hmm?"

"Nothing, let's go back before the police arrives."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.8K 183 10
"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ..." (ʟ/ɴ) (ʏ/ɴ) ᴀɴ ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢɪʀʟ- ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ...
1M 41.6K 23
"𝙀𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙣!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯�...
21.9K 455 9
❝𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 .❞ ❙❘❙❘❘❙❘❙❙❘❙❘❚❙❘❙❘❘❙❘❙❙❘❙❘❚ Nxnmsaoksmapksksk don't read this cuz reasons. Rea...
1.3K 40 11
𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑜 𝑋 𝑓𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! [Some chapters may contain 𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭] [I do 𝐍𝐎𝐓 write smut] ༻𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑...