Crazy Affection

By iam_selcouth

What is difference between love and affection? Affection is fondness of someone and what if this affection b... More

Disclaimerโšก
Meet and greet with cast ๐Ÿคฉ
1. Love at first sight โค
2.SECTIONS ๐Ÿ˜‰
3. F.R.I.E.N.D.S ๐Ÿ˜Š
Author's note 1 โœ
4. Falling for them....๐Ÿฅ€
5.Just weird...๐Ÿค”
6.Drooling over.....๐Ÿ˜Š
7. NEWBIES ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡
8. PARTY Preparations ๐ŸŽ‰
SOLVE THE MYSTERY 1 ๐Ÿค”
9. What happened at PARTY?? ๐Ÿป
10. Party over.๐Ÿฅ‚
11. Invitation + Revealed ๐Ÿ˜‘
11. Sometimes sorry isn't enough! ๐Ÿ˜ข
A day to remember for Sartikians! ๐Ÿ‘ซ
12. Thank you Alaaya....๐Ÿฅบ
13.Shifted or not?? ๐Ÿ˜•
14. Fates....๐Ÿ’”
15. Finally we met!!! ๐Ÿ˜„
16. Just go to hell !๐Ÿคฌ
17.Feeling high!! ๐Ÿท
18. I hate you!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
19. SLAM BOOK ๐Ÿ“–
20. LIE OR DIE๐Ÿ”ช
21. Home sweet Home๐Ÿก
22. Oh nooo!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ
23. It's not like that!๐Ÿฅฒ
24. Ready for the date! ๐Ÿ‘—
25. Aww!! โค
26. Is it true? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
27. Shimla notice ๐Ÿ“Œ
29. Jealous Alaaya?? ๐Ÿ˜œ
30. Shimla! ๐Ÿ—ป
31. The shimla story ๐Ÿงญ
32. Club? ๐Ÿป

28. The Untold Crises ๐Ÿ’ธ

146 27 19
By iam_selcouth

Shagun- Sehmat and Ahaana's mom
Nihaar- Ahaana and Sehmat's dad

Shagun P.O.V

'If all this loss continues then we'll have to sell our penthouse and farmhouse.' Nihaar said in a cracking voice.

'Nihaar be strong! We'll come up with a solution. ' I said him to make him feel motivated.

'But what will we tell Sehmat and Ahaana?' He asked me, which made me feel worried too.

'We should keep it a secret for now.' I said him as I don't want to make the girls tensed.

'Yah its better.' Nihaar said hugging me.

Meanwhile in the school

Ahaana P.O.V

'Mam we at least need a holiday for shopping and for taking fee and consent for the trip. So please mam announce a week's holiday.' I said to the principal.

'But girls next month, right after your trip the exam preps will commence. So we can't allow a 2 week vacation.' She replied me.

'Mam why?? We will study after the trip. I give you the guarantee of that.' Alaaya said. Yes, you guessed it right. Me, Alaaya and Sehmat are in principal's office and convincing her to give holiday for shopping. But she is adamant on her decision but I am also Ahaana Singhaniya. I'll convince her.

'Mam please. I can't wear my old clothes anymore. ' I said to the principal with puppy dog eyes and just then I noticed Sehmat lost in her own thoughts. And I shook her with my elbows.

'Yes mam what will Vihaan.... I mean the other kids will think about us.' She said with a plenty mistake in her sentence .

'Yes mam. We've also completed our syllabus. You know like I am done with Chemistry with Ayush. In physics I've done law of attraction with him. And biology is left a bit, so I will complete it on the trip. Late nights in the room.' She the stupid said blushing and the principal fake coughed to bring her back from her thoughts.

(Yo Jasly shippers! Spam the comment section. )

'I mean in coaching, we've completed it. ' She said fumbling.

'But till I remember, You are in humanities right? So how you did science???' the principal said being the wiser.

'Mam we are sorry for the shit-' Sehmat was saying but the principal stopped her.

'Language!!!'

'I mean sorry for these both. But please let us go. Pleaseeee!!' Sehmat said with puppy dog and moist eyes. First I thought it won't work but it did. It really did!

'Thank you! Thank you so much mam!!' I said jumping in joy.

'Girls! Maintain discipline and go to your respective dorms!' She ordered and we happily went.

Vihaan P.O.V

'I don't know why they went to that oldie principal.' I said to ayush and Kabir. But they both were busy in playing that shittt C.O.D.

'Guys!!!' I said in a dull tone.

'Hmmm.....' Ayush said dragging his so called "Hmm" word.

'Okay bro do one thing! Go to girls' dorm and check whether they've came or not. And if they came call us.' Kabir said.

'Yah I am the stupid sitting here.' I said in annoying tone.

'Yah.' Ayush said to me which made me more frustrated.

After a long break of silence I decided to go to Sehmat's room. Atleast by seeing her face my mood will brighten up.

When I reached Sehmat's room all three girls were packing their clothes and accessories.

'Sehmat, Are you gonna leave me??' I asked her when she was busy with packing.

'Huh? Are you mad?' She said with a chuckle.

'Then why are you packing your clothes?'

'Principal approved.' She said excitedly.

'For what?' I questioned her.

'For going to home for shopping.' She said hugging me and I was about to kiss her but....

'Umm... Guys we are also in this room. So no PDA.' Alaaya the intruder, disturbed our cute moment.

'Ohh yah. So go outside the room and call your respective boyfriends. Till then we'll continue our naughty stuff.' I said to my cute girlfriend 's Stupid friends. And to my surprise they both agreed in the first approach .

'Fine love birds !!' Ahaana said with teasing smirk . They both were near the door so we started kissing each other but just then Ayush barged in. He spoiled our moment. I hate my brother the most..... Fuck him!!!

'Oh I think I invaded someone's privacy!' He said smirking naughtily.

'Shut your mouth dumbass!' I screamed on him.

'Ayee don't cross your limits Vi.' Ayush screamed back.

'Guys! Can you both just stop fighting? Because I have a good news!!' Alaaya screamed with anger and happiness together.

'But I used protection!' Ayush said in a tensed tone.

'Huh??' Alaaya asked in confusion.

'You said na there's a good news, it means you are pregnant.' Ayush said.

'Are you mad?' Alaaya screamed on him.

'Now why you both are fighting?' Ahaana said.

'Whateverr!!' Alaaya said.

'Yah btw we wanna tell that principal agreed for 1 week vacation.' Sehmat screamed in excitement and then the three girls started discussing about make up and all other girly girl stuff. Duhh... We were getting bored. Ofc. they talk rubbish about make up brands and clothing.

Author P.O.V

Finally it's monday it means the beginning of their "Shopping holidays". It was announced by principal to whole school. Now all students are at there houses.

Alaaya's house:
On call

'Ayush! You will come to shopping with me tomorrow right?' Alaaya asked.

'No baby! Why should I come?' he asked her.

'You have to come otherwise who'll lift my shopping bags?' she said laughing.

'Fine babu!' He said cutely.

'Don't call me that!! Bye!'

Ahaana and Sehmat's house:

'Dad our school is organizing a trip to Shimla. And we both wanna go. So can you give us the consent and money for it?' Sehmat said excitedly.

'Ofcourse. How much?' Nihaar asked.

' Only 30,000.' Ahaana said.

'Ofcourse take it.' Nihaar gave them money a bit hesitantly.

'Dad is there any issue?' Sehmat asked worried.

'Sehmi, how our dad will face issue. He is the best. By the way dad for shopping can you give us your credit card?' Ahaana said. As they both didn't knew about the financial problems their dad is facing. And they've spent only luxurious life.

Author- All shopping was completed. A lottttttt of money was spent. But there's something verrrrrrry hilarious gonna happen in their trip.
Some jealousy , fights and a hint that ALL CHARACTERS WILL COLLIDE IN NEXT CHAPTERS.

______________________________________

The end

Do vote and comment your views.

If you solved the hint, drop your answers here.___

Thank you,
Take care
Twinkle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
518K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
590K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...