Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

26 - Insatiable hunger

665 15 0
By ZariasWritings_

"What is your problem?" He questions, his voice deep and authoritative, causing her to want to submit, but she doesn't, instead she stares at him, savagery spread across her face as she says,

"You" Her voice low, the falling water barely covering it. She runs her hands over his shoulders covered by the now soaking white dress shirt he wore. Now transparent, allowing her to see his sculpted body. His fixed gaze never faltered from her eyes, and she leaned in, her hand traveling behind his neck, slowly bringing him down as her eyes closed.

She leaned in close, their noses almost touching as she felt his breath on her lips. Slowly, her flawless lips brushed against his before she completed their kiss as she took his lips within her own, her mind dazed as she felt the light stubble against her. Her desire for him was too great, too much to hold, a burden and she wanted to ease the weight.

But he wanted her to carry it.

Teresa lowered, her eyes opening and her hand trailing off his body. Maybe he was really angry this time. Teresa, now feeling very unwanted, moved so she could leave. She thought maybe it was either because he was angry or because of her saying she loved him yesterday. Maybe he was okay with that and only spoke to her because he saw her as nothing more than just a business partner, never a friend. Luciano Rossi doesn't have those.

Dropping her gaze, she began to move around him. A loud, unexpected gasp escaped from her lips as her back harshly hit the hard surface of the wall once more and her eyes traveled higher to meet his.

"Non hai idea di cosa ti sei cacciato, ma ti prometto che te lo mostrerò." (You have no idea of what you've gotten yourself into, but I make good promise that I will show you.) "

He whispered, brushing her hair behind her ear, searching her glossy eyes. Teresa, not knowing what that meant, smiled anyway since his countenance didn't display anger or rejection. He lifted her chin with his finger, his deep, striking jade green eyes boring into hers.

"I want you" Her own eyes widened, her breath shallow and shaky, not expecting him to say it so bluntly and confidently.

Without warning, his lips smashed against hers, instantly bruising, almost flattening hers. His dangerous lips fiercely claimed hers, assaulting all her senses. The electrical contact stirred her emotions, her heart and her soul. Even knowing how aggressive he was, it didn't stop her from pressing her lips back to his, accepting his brutal desire. Even more, she was unprepared for what happened next.

Her breath came in a wild gasp as he cupped her throat roughly, his four rough, manly fingers on one side and his thumb squeezing against the base of her neck.

And with tight grip, her head pulled back slightly, on the wall, her mouth opened just for his tongue to find hers. And her tongue darted out, not inside his mouth, but against his flat, wet and big tongue and she was confident it would do more than a good job satisfying her elsewhere. His head tilted, his lips enveloping her tongue along with her bottom lip in the nastiest, sensual, animalistic and delicious way possible. And his kiss grew faster and faster, intensifying every time, her lips never catching a break from his. Her tongue was constantly against his and she loved it just as much as he did.

Luciano's kisses were cupid arrows burning on fire and they all landed in Teresa, heating her body up, the flames engulfing her whole. Unable to endure his harsh, demanding kisses, she placed her hand on his chest, however he didn't take the sign of her plea. Instead he raised her hand above her head, his scorching, desperately wet and fatal tongue raided her mouth, causing her to moan at the unexpected attack.

Greatly aroused, she bit his lip wanting to provoke him more, and he groaned, increasing the heat between her thighs. He pressed her against the wall harder, his print pressed against her, heating her to the core causing her to grip his hair. She wanted to feel him deep inside of her, desperate for more, desperate for his touch, desperate for him.

She didn't want to stop now. His kisses were all too consuming. Too entranced by the way his lips moved with hers, his tongue roaming her mouth with so much hunger, that she was unaware she began unbuttoning his shirt. Impatiently, she pulled it open, pushing it down his arms and he snatched the rest off. The second it was, his hands ran down her bare body causing tingling sensations to pleasure her. Shamelessly his hands ran over her soft, warm and wet cheeks, fiercely squeezing one then the other causing her eyes to pop open.

In a swift, he lowered and came back up with her ass in his hands, her legs slightly wrapped around him as did her arms.

Both share the same thoughts. To be against one another's body's, to touch and explore every inch of each other. To devour each other. Most importantly he wanted to be impossibly deep inside of her, hearing her moans and pants just as much as she wanted him to as well.

And in some way, they were in sync because of it.

She pressed her perky breasts against the warmth of his bare, wet and light haired chest, her hands gripping his hair. Her hand lowered to his pants, trying her best to unzip them all the while, returning his harsh kisses. He pulled back, removing her hand only making her whimper with desperate need for him.

"Are you certain?" He questioned and she nodded.

"Words," He demanded while unzipping his pants.

"Yes. I want you" She answered and his belligerent mouth was back over hers with so much force, the mere contact caused her lips and jaw to bruise and ache with pain and it turned her on even more.

And then it happened.

He slid inside provoking a loud moan from her mouth and a groan from him as she laid her head back on the wall, one of her arms wrapped around his neck and his lips departing from hers only to attach his wet mouth on her neck, sucking fiercely on her sensitive flesh, using his tongue to trace little circles around the bruised skin.

His hands, trailed along her thighs, tantalizing her even more, her continual moans flowing through his ear the more he gave.

He didn't give her everything just yet, this was her punishment. Just when he would go deeper, he would pull back, pleasing himself the more it provoked her wetness, the more he felt her tightening around him, an amazing feeling.

Then he filled her completely and even then he wanted to reach the depths of her body. The depth that she couldn't pull away from. The depth that he wouldn't leave.

For her to feel every inch of his need for her.

And she did.

The gripping of his hair, intensified his pace, only prompting him to give more, more than she asked for, more than she can handle. She began to display that as her moans began to slowly develop into screams and whimpers as she put one of her hands on the edge of the door, not being able to breathe from his long and hard strokes.

" Fuck!" She screamed, her voice through his ears, her legs unwrapping from him and letting them hang free and he pushed her up on the wall.

Just like he imagined, perfect.

Teresa's head was spinning, the deeper he went, the faster he sped, the harder he became. His roughness was a foreign feeling, but a feeling she wanted everyday. This was the first time sex has been so intense before, so good, so pleasurable, enthralling and addictive.

His tongue dragging over her marks began eliciting her climax as her hands found his face, returning it to hers. She wanted to feel his lips once more, his devilish, impetuous, perfect lips against hers.

His hand gripped her jaw, his lips becoming gentle against hers. This kiss was deep and sensual as were his thrusts. Even with the sound of the water running, they could still hear each other's moans, hers much louder than his. Breathy, hot against each other as he laid his forehead on hers, holding her tight as he slowly and in rhythm, slid out, never fully out, and back in, returning the deep depths of her body.

And his lips brushed against hers briefly.

Her mind clouded in the sudden change of intensity, but she didn't have time to think about it as her arm around him tightened as did her body.

His lips pulled away just as she came around him, the jerk of his hips indicated he also finished and she laid her head back, breathless.

Carefully removing her from the wall, his hands fully cupped her ass as he laid her on the bed. Teresa thought he was done with her, but it didn't seem so. She sat up, not capable of going for round two as she now felt a little sore, and quite frankly, out of breath.

"Luciano..."

He placed a kiss on her lips, interrupting her as his hands parted her thighs. She placed her hand on his chest, pushing slightly, interrupted by a breathy moan as she felt the light touch of his thumb against her most sensitive area.

"I'm a hungry man Tesoro" He whispered, her body tightening the more his thumb brushed against her clit, wetting her even more.

He dipped his head down, his tongue finding the tip of her ear before he placed a soft kiss there, traveling higher up to her lobe, nibbling softly. Hearing her sighs and breathy moans, he began to lower the warmth of his mouth surrounding her nipple, taking it between his teeth before he bit down only making her gasp, her hands through his hair.

Luciano knew what erogenous zones did what, and how to please her the way she should be pleased. He knew just by the way her body responded to him, that it would be his forever. That she didn't know it yet, but now he's had her, she's completely his. And there was no way out, no escape to his brutal, extreme, strong desire.

Prolonging her pleasure by just the mere contact of his lips, he dropped further kissing down her stomach and her breath caught in her throat once he placed a kiss on her shaved sex. It only made it all the more better had no one done it but him. She closed her eyes, feeling his hot lips on her inner thighs, close to her center and it sent butterflies through her.

She's been given oral before, but somehow him doing it makes it feel like her first time all over again. But better in every way.

Luciano could even feel how nervous she was and a part of him wondered why, but the other made him satisfied she felt that way towards him. To calm her down, his lips pressed against her clit once, his tongue slowly darting out afterwards, Teresa gripping the sheets. The tip of his tongue barely touched her, but it was enough to set her body ablaze.

Feeling her body become receptive towards him, he dragged his tongue over her clit, up and back down, igniting her bundle of nerves. He heard a stifle of a moan as if she tried to hide it from his ears and it only prompted him to cover her completely with his mouth, his tongue sliding back and forth, stimulating her body even more just with gentleness, his tongue and his lips.

"Ohh..." The sound of her loud moan, boosting his ego. Not only was she being pleased, he was himself. He could barely keep the insatiable desire for his hunger of her body at bay. He wanted to get drunk between her legs.

After her continual moans, he felt she was now relaxed, and he went in for the kill.

Teresa's mind swirled around as she felt more and more closer to yet another of her sweet peaks, all thoughts lost. Her toes curled hard, her grip on the sheets tight. Her legs withered, her willpower weakening for him. She was never prepared for what he did next.

Luciano slid two fingers at once, causing her to scream out, yet instinctively push down all at once. Her juices coated his fingers and he groaned the second he tasted her. Tasted what he made her do. Tasted how much she desired his wet tongue, his lustful lips , his provocative mouth, him. His groan, sent vibrations, awakening more of her nerves only making the pleasure overwhelmingly breathtaking.

Once he hooked his fingers towards her belly button, she screamed as the liquid of her extreme arousal was released, drenching his fingers.

The best place, the G spot.

Luciano groaned as he sucked every inch of her essence from his fingers, gently closing her legs afterwards.

She opened her mouth to speak, but he put his finger to his lip, shaking his head. There was nothing to be said, she didn't have to speak or talk about it and neither did he. He only pulled up his pants before he left her room.

Teresa sighed, as she turned on her side, the cool breeze of air hitting her body. She needed time to come down from the intense high he brought her but it was interrupted as he walked back in the room.

He set the bedset down and handed her a robe.

She got up, moving out of the way as he made the bed up himself.

She would have thought it was amusing by how much of a clean freak he was, but her mind wouldn't let her think of anything other than their previous activities. Not how her body still craved for him. She wasn't sore anymore, not after what he did. But she knew she shouldn't ask.

"Goodnight Tesoro" He said, his voice back to the normal dominant Luciano. Did what they just do not affect him? He walked out the door and she was left feeling too many things. Why would he leave?

She tied the robe and walked upstairs to his room. She didn't bother knocking and she walked in. He was sitting on the bed like he was waiting and he chuckled when he saw her.

He expected her to want to be underneath him and even if he wouldn't say it, he wanted to be with her as well. He pulled the cover back and looked at her.

He was waiting.

She smiled and took the invitation. She got in the bed and he pulled the knot out of the robe. He pulled it off and put it on the ground.

"Luciano are-"

"Goodnight" She groaned and he brought his arm over her and she laid her head on his chest.

____________________________________

Yall ever realize in most sex scenes they just fall straight to sleep? And have yall noticed that Luciano always takes his coat off, rolls up his sleeves before he hurts someone? How does he always fold his clothes?

Because he hates dirty and messy things! If you haven't caught on to them little details, this is why he did what he did afterwards. He didn't want her to sleep on a dirty bed set.

Anyways if you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 887 14
Kinn❤️porsche This is the story of kinn and porsche which start with revenge but end with true love❤️ "what's broken can be mended, what hurts can b...
216K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...