The Grindelwald's

נכתב על ידי F_a_n_F_i_c_

Grindewald's kids are on the run, and three were sent to Azkaban,that's until Dumbledore decides to take them... עוד

Characters
Family Reuninon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Authors Note

Chapter 49

22 3 0
נכתב על ידי F_a_n_F_i_c_

Two days had passed, I felt a bit less frustrated after the whole war with the wolves but I still haven't figured out a way to complete Liam's demands. Well I do have an idea, it's just that I don't want to do it. That has brought me into problems these past few days, every once in awhile Liam finds a way to torment me so I can go through with this. I just don't know how to bring this to Cornelius attention, mainly because he will think this is ridicules. Many things could be misinterpreted. If Cornelius was even a tiny bit understand the the position I'm currently stuck in then this would make it so much easier to tell him. I would've came running to him when this all started.

But I have to think like Cornelius, there's too much at stake. We are talking about giving my father's acyolets freedom, something they probably shouldn't deserve. But yet here I am helping them, a bit against my own will. They just don't know anymore...they had my father to rely on. And now...they're lost.

They are lost...and I know anyone better than Cornelius could help them, the same way he did to me, Sebastian, and...Jackson. I feel bittersweet at the remembrance of my brother. That encourages me even more to bring this to Cornelius attention. I know that if Jackson was here, he would tell me to march down to the ministry and give them many reason why acolytes can do a difference.

But my little moment of motivational speech breaks down when Pansy slams the door wide open. "Come on we're going to be late for breakfast." Pansy crosses her arms and taps her shoes on the floor.

I sigh. "oh alright." I drag myself out our dorm and we head to the great hall.

Along the way I think about what my uncle had mention to me about a couple days ago. That Harry had finally figured out Voldemort's horcrux and that he's on his way back. In that moment it finally made sense to me why Matteo is really here, he's here to protect it. This artifact can be anything, nobody had reported anything missing so what could it possibly be.

I think I'm getting too ahead of myself, Matteo had mention awhile back that there's an alarm put up and if by any chance Harry stumbles upon it, it's going to alert the other's. What if with the help of Luna, Neville, Ginny and the twins we are able to figure out how to disarm that alarm. That way no war ever happens, nobody's life is put at risk, and most of all everything gets destroyed immediately.

"Uh Pansy?." I reach out for her arm stopping her from walking. Pansy tilts her head waiting for me to tell her one good reason why I should take anymore of her time from getting food. "Go on ahead, I left a book behind."

Pansy looks at me strangely but don't think too much about it. "Just hurry, you don't want to miss breakfast." she half smiles and walks off.

I made my way pass the Gryffindor tower and towards the Ravenclaw tower. I stand by the stairs and look up, I hated having to walk up so many steps but I have to do it anyway.

I finally reach the top, I don't know what was killing me more. My brother's stupid cursed necklace or these steps. I see Luna sitting on the floor reading a...magazine? huh I knew she always had her nose stuck in books but never in magazines. "Morning Luna."

Luna looks up and smiles widely. "Morning." she nods and just stares at my necklace. "still no luck huh?." I shake my.

I walk closer to her. "listen there's something I need to tell you, I need help from you and uhhh." I felt unsure if I should refer to the rest of the group as Luna's friends or OUR friends. Luna looks at me awkwardly. "And uhhhh."

"And the rest of OUR friends." Luna makes it very clear that they are OUR friends.

I laugh nervously, "Uhh yeah."

"I heard we've been summoned." George says in a very deep voice.

"Ladies! How you doing." Fred points at us trying but poorly failing to be flirty.

Behind come Ginny and Neville.

Luna clasp her hands together. "Just in time!, Ash needs our help."

Ginny's eye lands immediately to my neck and I notice two different emotions. The first one was an emotion of relief but the second is pity. I knew that relief is for not going into whatever my brother has setup for me, only if she knew that I've already have but she doesn't need to know that. It been hard enough to become friends, well we aren't quiet there yet but slowly. Pity, for having to go through this and still not being able to figure a way out of this mess. "So..what is it?."

"I got intel on an alarm put up outside of Hogwarts, I just don't know where it's located exactly." I give them all a sheepish smile. "Harry is on his way and we need to figure it out before he sets it off."

Luna snickers. "The horcrux is here huh?."

Everyone's eyes widen amused that Luna somewhat knew about his and didn't mind sharing this with any of us. "Yeah..."

Ginny sighs. "Can we talk about this later tonight?." She starts heading down the stairs. Fred and George follow.

"We'll figure something out." Fred says over his shoulder.

George smiles. "We'll meet up here tonight okay?." I nod agreeing with meeting here tonight.

Neville gathers his things. "Sorry girls but I'm really hungry." Neville doesn't even bother to put his things back in his bad, instead he scooped up his things and headed down the stairs.

Luna puts her hands on my shoulders and takes me to the edge of the tower, outside stood Matteo with Draco and Astoria. "I think you can figure out where that alarm might be." Luna says mischievously.

I look over at Luna wiggling her eyebrows. "What?!." I spat out. What in the world is this girl insinuating.

"Just ask him and I'm sure Matteo will give you answers." Luna told her head to get a look at Matteo.

I push myself back immediately. "Wait a minute! You can see him?!." How is this even possible that she's seeing him.

"I'm not easily fooled." She raised her head up high proudly. I notice something around her neck.

I hold on the the lace and out comes dangling a transparent ball. Inside it had like clock parts. "Let just say I'm not easily fooled either." I give her a disappointing look. "Really a time tuner." Luna takes it off and dangles it in front of me.

"How many times?." I asked Luna sternly.

"Too many times." Luna says ashamed.

I can't help but laugh a little. "This is great!." I said very excited. "You can figure out where the alarm is Luna!."

Luna face changes into disappointment. "No."

I stare at her very dumbfounded. "Why?."

Luna puts the time tuner away and looks at me very angry. "I'm not going to figure it out, just go ask Matteo now." Luna starts to head down the stairs.

I rush over quickly to the edge and look down at her. I gave her a pleading look. "You really think the person who built it did it out of fun?. No Luna they did it to change an outcome."

I don't know she understood how serious this thing could help us in so many ways. I would be lying if I didn't admit that I would even try to use it for myself. I rush down to let her halfway. "Luna!"

Luna stops running down the stairs and turns to face me. Her face turned into a dark shade of red and her eyes were watery. "You think I haven't seen this before and tried to change it but everything would always go wrong and then I learned that things are meant to be the way they are and we should never question it."

I felt guilt and shame to know that Luna has tried to come back to this day to change something that just doesn't go the way she want it to go. "Luna." I call out to her more calmly. Letting her know I felt sorry and it was never my intention to make her react that way.

Luna sobs and clenches her fit anger at herself for crying out of anger in front of me. "There just things you can't change. Just know that we have to let things fall into place." Luna walk away without saying anything but holding on to her anger.

I let my head hang down unsure what to do know. I didn't mean to make her this upset. I really though that we could figure out another way. Mainly because there's things I definitely would want to change, and also because I thought that using the time turner would be a whole lot better than having to talk to Matteo.

I head down the stairs and walk through the hallways, hopefully I'm able to still eat breakfast. I know I don't have much time but I don't think I can wait until lunch.

I reach the moving stairs and I see a group of men, they are all wearing the same thing. I knew right away that these men are aurors. What could they possibly be doing here?.

I don't hesitate another second and start running down the moving stairs, hoping that one wrong step could lead me to falling to my death.

I run down the hallways to get to the great hall. At the end I see Draco, Astoria and Matteo talk with each other.

They stopped talking when Astoria looked up at me, I think she could hear me running down the hallway. Astoria breaks away from them a rushes over to me were we met halfway. "Ash..?" She places her hands on my shoulders. "are you alright?."

"No i-i...". Astoria stops me from talking as she brings me in for a hug.

I try to break free. "Astoria let me go!."

Draco and Matteo are right behind Astoria. "Ash just relax." Draco gives Astoria a look tell her that he would handle it.

"Hey, hey." Draco says softly. He puts his hands on my face so I can look directly at him. "Tell me whats going on."

"They're here, and I think they know about Matteo." I whisper shouted at him.

Draco gave me a surprised looked and looked directly behind me. I turn around and Draco try's to stop from doing so. I swatted my hand and something dropped to the floor, something has fell out of Matteo's hands. I push Draco back, "what are you doing?!."

I look over and see a syringe, I look at Matteo and Astoria. I couldn't believe what they were about to do to me. I don't know what bothered me more that Matteo is still doing these terrible things, or that both Astoria and Draco were going along with it. "You three are sick!." I push past them and storm down the hall. I don't even take the time to question their failed plan.

"Ash! Who's here?." Draco yells out desperate to know what's going on.

I turn around infuriating. "Aurors!." I look at Matteo and point at him. "and I hope they came here to take you away." I storm inside the great hall.

I think it's very noticeable how mad I am by the looks I'm receiving. Pansy try's to reach out for my arm but I gave her a look to tell I just wasn't in the mood right now. Pansy gives me a little nod and turns back to her plate.

I walk at the end of the table where Sebastian, Catherine and Max are sitting. I take a seat next to Sebastian and across sits Catherine and Max. "Ouuu looks at this." Sebastian says assumed of how pissed off I am. He lets his hand fly by my ear as if steam is coming out from there.

I dart Sebastian a look and he stops. "Geez is looks could kill, I would've been dead long ago."

"I think we all would be dead." Max adds and smirks at me.

Catherine bit her lip trying to stop herself from laughing or saying anything to avoid me being more mad. "You boys leave her alone." she picks up her fork and continue eating her food.

Sebastian pokes my ribs and I roll my eyes at him. He leans into me. "What is it with you and them?." He points behind me.

I look over to see Draco looking at me ashamed and Matteo...well I don't really know what to even say about the way he's looking at me. I can't tell even he's mad or just... I don't know it's just emotionless.

I look back at Sebastian, "your brother though he could drag Draco into one of his traps he had setup for me."

Sebastian eyes widen. "Yikes! That's not good." He reaches to grab the glass of water and fills up my cup. "So your pissed off because of that?."

I nod. "Your brother is one thing, but Draco and Astoria."

"Wait. Astoria too!." Sebastian shoots daggers at his brother Matteo.

"And that's not all i-." Before I could say anything else Snape's comes in with the aurors.

"Damn how many announcements do we need." Max whispered to us annoyed.

"I have an announcement to make." The hall quiets down and everyone pays attention. "As you've all known Hogwarts was once a safe place where all witches and wizards could come to study." Snape take a brief pause and looks at all of us. "Once again we are proven that it's not as safe as we though." Some students began to shift in their seat unsure if they should stay out or get ready to run out to safety.

Snape walks down the steps and walks over to the Slytherin table and then stops in the middle between us and Ravenclaw table to look at them. "I'm very sadden to say we have a couple students who are not only a threat but they continue to be up until now." Snape looks over his shoulder and looks directly at me and then looks at the exit.I take this into notice and I'm not sure if he's trying to warn me. "I will not put anyone's life at risk." He turns around to look at the aurors.

The men pull out their wands and head down the stairs carefully towards the Slytherin table. All men except one who stays at the platform. "Ashley Grindelwald, Catherin Vesper, Sebastian Riddle, and Max Van Doren are under arrest for the crime committed on Saturday, April 25th."

The four of us look at each other in disbelief, for a moment the four of us didn't know what to do. This is not some sick joke, but for a moment I wish the ground could just swallow me whole.

"This will be nice and easy." One of the aurors says and slips out his wand from behind.

The four of us stand up slowly from our seats. "Uhh...Ash?." Catherine put up her hand in the air to show that she's not going to put up a fight but looks over at me to come up with something.

"So what are we doing?." Max whisper shouts at me.

"All of you stop talking!." Another auror yells at us.

Sebastian laughs nervously. "Look we aren't trying to cause any trouble. Right guys?." Sebastian looks over at us and give me a stern look.

"Okay enough of this already." Both Max and I pull out my wand be hex the aurors.

Catherine runs toward the front and blocks a spell. Sebastian on the other hand unarmed a couple aurors.

An auror comes up from the side, Sebastian gets knocked onto the table. I put my arm around the auror and pull him back. Another auror runs up to me and clips my hand with one of the cuff hoops. I lift up my elbow and slam it into his face and the auror stumbles back.

I grab the other end of the cuff and bring it down to the neck of the auror and push myself back as much as I could. Still the auror wouldn't budge. I pulled back even further and the auror slips down and I push him off to the side.

Sebastian was already cuffed, I grab him by the neck and pull him up. "Great." I muttered. I put my wand up and break him free.

"Watch it!." Sebastian climbs up in the table and drags me up with him.

I push him down on the other side. "Help Catherine and get them out of here."

"Where?." Sebastian shouts of his shoulder.

"Where what!." I shout back while trying to fight off the auror in front of me.

"We meet?." Sebastian looks at me.

"Just get out of here and warn the others." I look at him affirming him that it's fine.

I jump onto the auror in front of me and hex him. Another one comes over me and we roll out on the ground. I'm quickly enough to send another hex before she tries anything.

I stand up and before I could do anything my wand is knocked out of my hand. "Asshole." I muttered to myself. I take a silver plate off the table and use it as a shield to block out the spells the auror is using.

I could hear now most student yelling and running all over the place trying to get away from the spells that are bouncing off the silver plate I'm holding. I get close enough to bring it down and wack the auror in the face with it. I quickly take his wand from his grasp.

I had no clue where mine is anymore so I'll just have to use this one. Of course this one feels a lot different than mine but this will do for now.

"Ashley stop this nonsense and face the consequences of your actions!." I look over to see Cornelius very angry and disappointed at me.

Everything stops around me, my friends stand there unsure of what to do next, the aurors stop to give us another chance to reconsider, and the students are huddling under the tables and corners frighten. I look back to see my house mates at the other end of the table standing there looking at us unsure of what to make of this. Draco looks at Snape and then at me, I look down and see him grasping onto his wand. I knew that Draco would stick up got me but he would not go through with this, just how he couldn't go through with the plan earlier.

Pansy is in shock and looks at me. "What do we do?." She mouths at me. Blaise trys to comfort her.

Matteo on the other hand just walk out of the hall not wanting to see anymore of it.

I turn back to Cornelius. "This is all a misunderstanding."

"Don't speak!." I flinch as Cornelius shouts at me.

I sharp pain runs through my body and my veins fill up again with a black liquid. It's a reminder of Liam. I am I supposed to secure that my father acolytes will be safe if I don't mention to Cornelius that my life is on the line here. "Cornelius please.."

"Stop this nonsense now!." Cornelius yells at the aurors as they get closer.

I was given no choice but to run, "let's get out of here ." I look over at them and we all make a run for it.

To my surprise our housemates ran towards us and let us go through, creating a barrier between the aurors and us. Giving us a chance to escape. As I run I look down underneath the tables and spot Luna. "I'm sorry." Is all she said before running out of the great hall. Could this be what Luna was trying to change all alone. That no matter how many times she's tried to come back and change this, it just didn't work.

"Go on ahead, warn the others!." I yelled out and I run down the other side of the hallways.

The three of them seem hesitant at first but they don't hesitate and continue running.

I continue to run ever faster as I hear Cornelius and the other group of Auror's shouting among themselves trying to figure out in what direction we ran off to.

I run through the Gryffindor tower, through the Ravenclaw until I reach the Slytherin tower.

Once inside the common room I run up the stairs and head straight to my door. I lock the door behind me and start looking around for my bad. I run over to Pansy's drawers and take out a parchment quilt and a pen to write with.

If I'm running off my siblings deserve to know what's really going on. I don't know how long I'll be on the run for until I clear my name but I do know my siblings definitely deserve to know the truth.

I quickly write a note telling them why did what I did, and I reassured them that I would be fine. That Liam is behind all of this, but for now I had not a lot of evidence.

I stand up and leave the note there, I know Pansy will see this and give it to them. I grab my bag off the bed and run out. Matteo stands there looking at me running down the stairs. "Matteo don't even try stopping me."

"I could since you have nothing to defend yourself." Matteo leans off the couch and makes his way over to me.

I pull my hand out, "stop don't get any closer!." Matteo stops and starts pulling something out from behind. "I said stop Matteo!."

Matteo stops moving and sighs. He backs up again and starts heading out the door but stops to leave something on the table. "I know this will be useful."
Matteo looks at me and smiles. "Take care." and heads out.

I walk over to the table and open the long box, inside is a wand...the wand I use. I feel a sense of guilt wash over me, wishing things could've played out differently. But just like Luna said, "you just have to let things fall into place." I chuckle a little. But as I hear shouting coming from outside, I'm brought back down to reality.

I rush out and head out of the Slytherin tower. Now getting out would be tougher. I'm thinking of using the secret passageway but when I go through the Gryffindor hallway it's packed of aurors.

I turn back and head back the the great hall to go through the wooden bridge. I guess I'll just have to take the long way now.

Thankfully the halls were empty so it would be easier for me to get through and also I wouldn't be spotted so easily. The bad thing though is anyone could hear my footsteps as I ran down the hallways.

I turn the corner and bump into a girl, the same girl I had gotten into a fight at a party awhile back. The girl smirks. "She's here! She here!." A couple guards start running down the hallway. The same way she didn't hesitate, I didn't hesitate to punch her in the face.

I run faster and make my way onto the bridge by now the aurors were right behind me. At the other end of the bridge were a couple other aurors, I'm surrounded.

"Give it up Grindelwald!." From between the crowd of aurors, comes out Micah. I noticed he got taller more built, his hair is gelled back neatly not a mess anymore. Most of all how much he's changed, he went from a very nice guy to a serious one. After all being an auror is taking your job very seriously. Cornelius pushes through the crowd and signals Micha to proceed.

"Wait! Cornelius please hear me out." I plead out for him. I look up above and see a big group of student looking down at us.

"Shut up!." Micha barks at me.

I look at Micha. "You don't understand."

Micha started taking small steps towards me. "No I do understand, I understand enough to know that your kind won't ever change."

My kind?... is that what he really thought of me. I grasp onto my wand.

"Put it down, Now!." Micha raised his voice even more. His face is completely red.

"No wait!." I turn around to look at the other end of the bridge and see Luna trying to fight her way through the aurors. Pansy also try's to do the same but both of them have no luck.

Blaise pulls back Pansy and says something to her, she sobs uncontrollably. Ginny gets ahold of Luna and pulls her away from the crowd.

George and Fred peak up from above to get a view and when out eyes meet they both send me a worried look. Draco is standing next to them, the three of them are saying something between themselves. Something not good because Astoria has to separate them. Matteo goes in and pushes both Fred and George back, he tells the twins something that makes them stop arguing and look over at me.

"There's no way out Ash." Micha voice was soft now, not harsh enough to make me flinch. "Your making this a lot harder than it should." I couldn't  believe that he's really buy all of this.

From behind came up Ethan and said something to Micha, making him lower his wand. Ethan looks over at me, "Ash just turn yourself in, your making this hard not just for yourself but for all of us." He point behind him and there stood my siblings.

That broke me and I cried, I cried in anger that nobody  not even my brother believed in me. The only ones who knew is Ginny, Neville and Luna. Yet neither could they be the ones to save me. "Ethan." I call out for him but he raises his hand not wanting to hear what I have to say. "Please, it's not what it seem."

Ethan shakes his head in disappointment and he goes out to say something but hold back instead he takes a step back and mutters something to Micha. Micha raises his wand once again this time he doesn't hesitate to use it.

A gust of wind swirls in front of me and Lorenzo appears in front of me. He gets ahold of me and we immediately apperate out of Hogwarts. Whatever spell or hex Micah was using never reached me and when it did I was already gone.

Lorenzo and I fall into a body of water, I'm sure by now Lorenzo didn't think through well enough. I swim up above the water and I gasped out for air. Lorenzo swims towards me and hold onto me. "You alright?." He pulls my head back a little to get a closer look at my neck and then looks at my hand. "Your aunt Vinda told me about it, that it's been killing you for awhile."

I didn't say anything but I just looked around to see if I could recognize anything. "Sorry, I was under pressure."

"It's fine." I look back at him and give him a reassuring smile. "Let's just get out of here."

Once we reach the shore I notice I no longer had the wand Matteo gave me. I keep loosing and breaking these damn wands. But I also felt sadden because that's the last thing I had of him. "Let's go home."

Lorenzo gave me a sheepish smile. "We can't." I stop walking and slowly turn around to look at him. "The ministry is there looking for us, we managed to get out of time, thanks to Max, Catherine and Sebastian."

"So where is everyone?." I said concerned.

"Hiding, we all split up." Lorenzo walks over to a broken boat and lifts up and takes out his bag. "But don't worry we all know where we will be."

"What about my aunt and my cousin?."

Lorenzo smiles, "she'll be staying with us." He looks down at his watch. "I think they probably got there already."

Well I'm glad that everyone was able to get out. What im not so happy about is that now we have to hide until all gets cleared up.

By now it's night, it took us awhile to reach Lorenzo's home, having to watch out ever second and stop to lookout made us waste more time. But we are here now.

Aunt Vinda and Adrestia are sleeping so we don't even bother to wake them up. Lorenzo gives me a room for myself and I go in at take a shower.

After that I met with Lorenzo int he kitchen to have something to eat. We sat there in silence, I guess we were just too tired to even hold a conversation. A lot was happening at once and I think we just need time for ourselves and call it a day.

Lorenzo opens the door to the back yard and nods for me to come along with him. I sigh but I go anyway.

Lorenzo goes and sits in the middle of the yard and I follow behind him. "You've been very quiet since we left the beach."

I look up at the night sky, "what can I say?." I look over at him. "This isn't how I excepted things to turn out, now we are all the most wanted."

Lorenzo got the idea. "We'll figure something out." He reaches for my hand and rubs his thumb over it.

I lay down on the ground to get a good view of the night sky, I take a deep breath. Lorenzo lay back as well and we stay quiet.

"Do you always do this?." Lorenzo finally breaks the silence between us.

"No." I said bluntly. From the corner of my eye I can see him looking at me.

"And when you do, do you think of them?." Lorenzo says them, uncomfortably.

I turn to look at him and I know by them, he means my mother and sister. He uses this exact moment to remind me of that night. "All the time, but nights like this even more."

"Why did you do that?." I ask trying to change the touchy subject.

"Do what?." Lorenzo looks away from me. He knew what I meant but didn't want to talk about it either.

"You know, come to help me and offer your home to us." I give Lorenzo a nudge causing him to break into a smile.

"It just had to be done." He says simply. He finally looks over to me. "How obvious can I be Ash?, everyone sees it but you." I think I knew what he meant but I didn't want to look stupid in front of him and make something that isn't really what I'm thinking. "You see."

I sigh. "Well Lorenzo I'm sorry I just have a lot going on."

Lorenzo sits up. "I know you do, but at least notice me."

"Lorenzo I do notice you, all the time your always there!." I sit up to get in his view

"That's not what I mean." He mutters. Lorenzo angrily stands up. "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that I'm in love with you."

I sit there knowing that I couldn't bring myself to love him back, it's not something I was going to allow myself to do. Not knowing that my life is in Liam's hands and I'm not going to put him through that torture. Especially when I'm not even sure about Matteo anymore.

Lorenzo scoffed. "It's Matteo isn't it." What could I say?, he's partially right. Lorenzo storms back inside.

I quickly get up and ran after him. Call me crazy but I take into consideration what Luna said to me earlier today. I'm also not going to put my life on pause just because I get myself to move on because of Matteo. I'm not going to put my life on pause because of Liam either.

"Lorenzo wait!." I pull him back and kiss him. I feel a sharp pain on the side of my stomach, a reminder of Liam that no matter what he won't leave me alone and definitely won't even let a boy I love get in the way of his plans. Lorenzo froze unsure of what to do. I pull bag and look at him, waiting for him to say something. Though he never does so I think of saying something instead. "This doesn't have to do anything with him." I extend my hand out in the air. "It's everything that's been going on."

Lorenzo leans in and places his forehead against mine, we stay like this for a couple second. "We'll figure it out, all of us." This time Lorenzo leans in for the kiss, it wasn't rushed or harsh. It was slowed, savoring the touch of our lips.

Lorenzo breaks into a smile and look at me. "It's getting late." He slips his hand in mind letting our fingers intertwine with each other.

We head back inside and Lorenzo makes sure everything is locked up before heading up the stairs. He drops me off at my room and places a kiss on my forehead before walking off to his room across from me. I couldn't help but break into a wide smile.

I close the door behind me and think how it's so strange to find happiness in the most difficult times. Lorenzo is my happiness, the most difficult times will be hiding along with my aunt, cousins and the rest of my friends.
~~~~
Ethan's POV:

Everyone gasps unsure of what to make of this dramatic scene. Ashley just vanished out of thin air, with who?, I don't know.

"I want this place search! Turn it upside down if you must!." Cornelius yells out harshly to the aurors, it even made Micah flinch.

I look at the other end of the bridge and see her friends just as shocked as the rest of us are. I had mixed feelings about this. I didn't want to bring myself to admit that she's not the good girl we all thought she had turn into. But everything was proving that indeed.

I turn around to look at my brother Alexander and even I could tell he didn't know what to believe either, non of us could.

One moment she's this good girl everyone wanted her to be and now she's gone rouge. "Cornelius there's gotta be a logical explanation to this." I'm stopped by a couple Auror's who are not letting me get any closer to him.

Cornelius look at me and then at Cara and Keva. Struggling to either say what's in his mind in front of them or just ignore me. "Look kid she hasn't changed, with what we got she has it all looking bad for her."

Professor Snape walks out onto the bridge. "Classes are cancel everyone stays in their house, nobody and I mean absolutely nobody is allowed get out without a prefect." All of us began to disperse the area and head back to our houses. "Prefects with guard outside the towers."

I just hope that wherever and whoever took her, that she's just fine. I couldn't really wrap my head around it yet.

Hours had passed and my house prefect comes inside and walks over to me. "You got a Slytherin girl, Parkinson waiting for you."

I felt confused of why she is asking for me. Not only that but I thought Slytherin isn't on speaking terms with anyone who isn't one of them. But I got anyway, after she's been very good friends with my sister maybe she just needs comfort or just assure me like everyone else that they'll get to the bottom of this.

I walk out and see Pansy looking down at the set of stairs moving around. "You summoned me?."

Pansy gives me a sheepish smile and walks over to me and pull something out from her pocket. "She left this behind." Pansy hands it to me. "I can't say much or give you answers for her strange behavior, but what I can say is that she does things for a reason. And we both know and I think I speak for everyone who knows her very well that she does things for a good reason, not to favor her but for us ." Like that Pansy walks off down the hallway not saying anything else.

I look over the stairs and see Auror's are still her searching for any trace of her. I think that this note will be a lot safer if I read this inside. I slip the parchment into my pockets and walk back inside into the common room.

Nobody questions why a Slytherin girl looked for me or what happened while I was out. Everyone just seemed to be stuck in their own thoughts. Even Ginny looked more worried than anybody else, all these face expression she's make is as if she's solving this really hard math equation.

I head up to my dorm not saying anything to anyone. Plus that's only the safe and a bit of privacy I can get, especially at this moment.

I unfold the parchment and read through the note my sister had left behind. Indeed even her she explains she's innocent, Liam somehow has to do with this but doesn't give me more details. Somehow she's going to find some way to clear her name. I feel even more helpless, but I know she's smart and will figure something out soon.

I open the door and call out for the Weasley twins, Ginny and Neville. They all come rushing up and I open my door room wide open for them to come inside. I hand one of them the note as I close the door.

Ginny's face turns red as she looks at me and hands over the paper to on of the boys. "There's a lot she hasn't told you but now you deserve the right to know." I look at Ginny dumbfounded but I didn't know to be angry that she knew what was going on except me or that my sister ran to her for help and not me.

A half an hour passes by and Ginny finally finishes explaining what was going on with my sister this entire time. My sister stupidly fell into one of Liam's traps and know he had my sisters life dangling. But I also felt relief that she didn't go rouge.

So now the only evidence we have is Luna, Neville and Ginny. But that just isn't enough, I need to know the crime she committed, for what reason and who could've possibly been with her. But I'm sure they've all gone into hiding making this even harder.

Whatever it is I'm not giving up on her, now it's only a matter of time we find her and the rest to prove my sisters innocence. For now the only people I can rely on are her friend and the rest of my siblings to figure out how to bring her back safely and not locked up for a crime they are blaming her for. All we need is to hear her out.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.8K 52
After her parents deaths, Genevieve Grindelwald is raised by her uncle Gellert. But Gellert Grindelwald has no time for children, as he is trying to...
3.6M 145K 62
COMPLETE; don't read if you want fluffy, out-of-character tom. 18+ In 1926, Grindelwald is captured for the first time by Newt Scamander, making his...
4.1K 63 23
With Dumbledore gone, Aria, Harry, Ron, and Hermione must find and destroy Voldemort's Horcruxes and eventually Voldemort himself. This proves to be...
25.4K 573 54
Tom Riddle, Aka Voldemort, and Bellatrix Lestrange have a baby girl. When Harry 'defeats' Voldemort the first time round and Bellatrix is placed in...