𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐗 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍�...

By S1NN3RH4LL

元カノ; 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 ! 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 the story of ran haitani becoming truly o... More

# : 𝟎𝟎𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟐
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟑
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟒
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟓
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟔
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟕
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟖
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟗
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟏
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟐
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟑
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟒
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟓
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟔
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟕
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟖
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟗
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟏
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟐
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟑
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟒
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟓
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟔
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟕
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟖
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟗
# : 𝟎𝟑𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟑𝟏
# : 𝟎𝟑𝟐
# : 𝟎𝟑𝟑
# : 𝟎𝟑𝟒
# : 𝟎𝟑𝟓

# : 𝟎𝟎𝟏

13.5K 371 293
By S1NN3RH4LL

( # 𝐚𝐜𝐭 : 𝟎𝟎𝟏 )

𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

The tape recorder began to record the conversation. As the police officer began to question her. " Miss (name) (l/n) can you please tell us the events and timeliness of your kidnapping and disappearance,"

She nodded her head, wanting to speak she cleared the lump in her throat. " well, it started three years ago."

𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

A couple stood inside of an empty hallway arguing, " What the hell is wrong with you!" (Name) yelled as the man only had his arms crossed and stared down at her.

"First you harass my friends, and then you harass me, Stalk me, and then you-" she got cut off by a subtle slap to the face and getting pinned to the wall.

Her back was forcefully being pushed against the wall as his arms caved around her.

" You could have solved this easily, You could have just told me where you were..and it wouldn't have happened." He blamed the woman for his selfish actions.

" Because I LOVE YOU, and if you're with other people I can't have you-" Before he could finish he got a slap to the face.

Everything after that was blurry, all she could particularly remember was being in the hospital with lots of bruises. On the verge of death in fact.

Since it was her last year of high school and she was wrapping up the year, she really hadn't had much reason to see him again. It was an official reason for their breakup.

School wasn't much help, she had to see him for the remainder of the week she had left of school. It was awkward, having to see the person who beat her in the halls..

Mentally traumatizing, He tried to apologize to her multiple times. But he was shut down and ignored. All of the years they had spent together, were useless..

When school ended, she hadn't had a reason to stay or to see Ran, it was pointless.. College was around the corner and she had already had scholarships that could support her.

She went out to dinner with her family to celebrate the achievement. Although it was a family event, another guest appeared, from afar that is..

He was watching, watching her enjoy spending time with her family. He hadn't seen her like this since they started dating.

The jealousy that he had felt was unbearable, he wanted what they had.. he wanted her.. he wanted her to be with him.

𝟷 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

"Alright, First day of college," (Name) muttered underneath her breath as she walked through the gates of the school. She had taken a gap year to earn some more money for rent.

She began to walk throughout the school looking around seeing the groups of people fill the halls. (Name) escorted herself throughout the halls and tried to find herself to the main office.

It was labeled so it wasn't particularly hard to find for new students. She slipped through the crowds as she went into the office.

The receptionist was helpful as she asked if (name) needed any assistance. " Hello, how may I be of assistance," her voice was sweet and soft as she smiled.

" Uhm-I really need some assistance in my glasses, and my school ID," she was a bit nervous since she hasn't been a talkative person since her last years of high school.

" Of course Dear," she handed (name) a class attendance sheet, and gave her a school ID so she could walk around the school freely.

"Thank you," she grabbed the items as she had left the office, making her way down the halls. People pushed and bumped against her but she ignored it since she hadn't been that noticeable due to the crowds of people.

(Name) skimmed through the paper seeing her classes and where her dorm would be located at. There was a flight of stairs where one of her glasses would be located at, it was her first class in fact.

She walked up the stairs and held onto the rail for support, even after a year after the incident, her body was still limping. But now she'd only be focused on school.

People chattered beside her as she headed towards her first class.

' Class #2 '

" alright class two will be my first class," she spoken to herself as she entered the classroom. It was almost empty, but very few people were in their seats.

Being late and interrupting class would be embarrassing, one of the lasts things she wanted. She walked over to a seat, that was beside a man.

His hair was honey-blonde and baby blue, a little bit fluffed to the side as well. He looked at the woman that sat beside him.

" Hello," he said out of nowhere, she turned to him a bit confused, " Oh hello-" she smiled. "I'm Rindo, and you are," he turned as he looked at the woman.

" Oh I'm (name)," she introduced herself, but she took a further look at the man trying to wonder why he was so familiar.
"Holy shit, you're Ran's brother, huh?"

He let her off with a smile, as he nodded. Brother's with the man who abused her, she didn't see him as his brother but she only smiled at him as if they weren't related.

The two began to chat more about things that'd be going on in their lives. It was a funny coincidence that they'd in up going to the same college.

"Ha, Ran's been crazy about you, he'd love to see you nowadays," Rindo said, as he laid his head on the desk. "Oh.., yeah.." she muttered the words as she turned away.

Before the two could get further involved within a conversation the teacher spoke telling the class to settle down.

" Alright class, settle down, class will begin now." The teacher spoke as he began the class.

" Holy shit, that was so boring.." she sighed to herself as she grabbed her bag and exited the room. When she came out of the room she was Rindo waiting for her, she jumped as she saw his face.

Not out of fear but out of pure surprise,
" pfft- That dumb look on your face is cute," he said as she just pushed him away and walked to the dorm she had been assigned.

He followed behind her, with his hands in his pockets, and shortly went to get beside her. She hadn't fully gained the trust to trust another man, even though she had thought of Rindo as a close friend.

Since she was friends with him in high school, he wasn't a bad guy, pretty normal in fact. Besides him getting into fights all the time he was nice.

It'd be awkward if she had dated his brother and moved on just to date him, so dating would be out of the picture. She came to a halt as she saw the dorm she was assigned on her school ID.

Once they came to the door, she waved him off as she entered the room. Everybody needed a school ID to get inside of a certain dorm, so you wouldn't be getting in easily.

She closed the door behind herself as she dropped her school bag at the side of the door. Sighing she walked further into the dorm to see her bed.

(Name) laid on the bed sighing, in agony from the long hours of class. " Tomorrow will probably be better.." she hoped.

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8.3K 55
•badly written given the fact that I'm still not experienced in writing yet😓😓 ━━ COMPLETED ━━ HAITANI BROTHERS X ━━...
10.6K 437 30
•Tokyo Revengers Fan Fiction ;;;; "Dad can Miss (mispronounced name) be mah momma?" "Of course, anything for you, sweetheart." His smile, it was suc...
44.6K 2.4K 20
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁...
5.1K 255 23
About a year after big brother Ran settles down with his Missus, Rindou gets a rather unexpected call from his parents, telling him that they had fou...