My Angel [Hawks X Reader]

By hisokascumdump

🅃🅁🄸🄶🄶🄴🅁 🅆🄰🅁🄽🄸🄽🄶🅂 ⚠️ -𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎, 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚖𝚄𝚝 ~🄷🄸🄶🄷🄴🅂🅃... More

introduction
The Last First Day
The Surprise
The Internship
The Truth
I Am Who I Am
Quick Authors note
Decisions
An Unexpected Customer
A House Guest
Quick Authors note
The Sleepover
Nice Dancing
Jealousy
New Beginnings
The internship
Personal Assistant
DAY 1
DAY 2 part I
DAY 2 part II
DAY 2 part III
DAY 2 part IV
DAY 3 part I
DAY 3 part II
DAY 3 part III
Day 3 part IV
Day 3 part V
The Gala
The After-Party part I
The After-Party part II
Lapis Lazuli
Day 4 part I
Day 4 Part II
Day 4 Part III
Day 4 Part IV
Day 4 part V
The Victor
Excalibur
Actuality
Private Lessons
Private Lesson part II
Reconciliation
Quick Authors Note
The Lull Before The Storm
The Last Day
The Disappearance
A Missing Persons Case
Quick Authors Note
Vanished
Trials and Tribulations
An Emotional Abyss
Stuck In Limbo
A Descent Into Purgatory part I
A Descent Into Purgatory part II
A Descent Into Purgatory part III
Beyond Ones Control
Penance part I
Penance part II
Penance part III
help... pretty please {A/N)
Liberation part I
Liberation part II
A State Of Oblivion part I
A State Of Oblivion part II
A State of Oblivion part III
Realism Part I
Realism part II
Reality part I
Reality part II

A State of Oblivion part IV

2.4K 58 129
By hisokascumdump

'Toga'

You immediately shot up ripping the needle out of your arm, as you pushed the lanky mans form back. "Why are you here Toga" you questioned kneeing the man in the chest as you held the needle to his neck.

He looked as if he was going to say something but you quickly followed up pressing your knee into his chest. "ANSWER ME, because I won't go back" you huffed looking into the mans fearful eyes.

"Ms. L/n please just-",

"What are you afraid, I bet the person you stole this form from was afraid too. Are you afraid like how I was because I can bet you when I kill you and this form fades yo-"

"HELPPPPPPP" the man shrieked, "Who do you think will help you now Toga, did you bring your friends with you too" you scoffed pressing the needle against the man skin, 'How long does she plan on keeping up this act'.

'"OH GOD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, CODE WHITE CODE WHITE!" the nurse yelled as tears seeped out of his eyes. "MS. L/N" doc yelled rushing into the room with another group of nurses.

"It's Toga" you huffed out turning to look at the doctor who signaled the other nurses to grab you. "I'm not lying doc" you pleaded as three nurses pried you off of the thin males body. "I'm not Toga", the man cried "my name is Fredrick and today is my first day, I don't even know any Toga's. All I told her was that another nurse would come later to take some of her blood" he huffed in between his sobs, as he wiped his eyes under his glasses.

"Y/n I just need you to calm down okay" doc spoke softly glancing between you and the man. "Me? I am calm" you spat back as you tried to get out of the three nurses hold, evidently failing from your now minimal strength. "Fredrick are you okay?" doc asked diverting his attention to him as another nurse helped him up.

"Y- Yes" he hiccupped getting up, 'Why isn't anyone listening to me?'. You looked back over to the so called Fredrick and watched as his face contorted into a smile. "I knew it" you scoffed attempting to get out of the nurses hold again 'You can't fool me Toga'. "IT'S TOGA DID YOU ALL NOT JUST SEE HER SMILE SHE'S TRICKING ALL OF YOU" you announced growing frustrated.

"Do it" you heard the doctor say before everything grew blurry. Your body fell limp as your vision became dark.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

When you woke up you immediately looked to your surroundings. You were in a completely empty room and when you tried to sit up you were pulled back down. You looked to your side where restraints were put on both wrist and your lower abdomen.

"Oh God" you huffed out, "Not again". "Please not again" you softly whimpered pulling at your restraints. "Help" you called out, "PLEASE" you cried now pulling harder at your restraints. "Please please anyone" you sniffled, "Y/n" the doctor spoke calmly opening the door across from you.

"Doc" you laughed through your tears. "I'm sorry about the restraints, but you assaulted a nurse and this is protocol" he sighed stepping inside as he walked to your side. "By any chance could you, you know take these off. They're kind of freaking me out" you spoke softly motioning to your restraints.

"Would you say you've calmed down" he asked still unsure, "Definitely" you assured him, "so could you please" you asked once more.

"He reluctantly nodded undoing the tight wrap around your chest first allowing you to finally breathe freely. You took a deep breath as he took off the ones on both wrist. "Thank you" you said sitting up as you rubbed your wrist.

"I am sorry about this Y/n, its simply a precaution" doc quickly apologized. "It's alright" you replied carefully wiping your damp face.

"Y/n could you tell me why you assaulted Fredrick" he asked turning his head to make contact with your eyes, "I thought he was Toga".

"Toga, from the League of Villains?", you nodded in response. "I see" he huffed, "and why would you think that" he probed. "I just thought I heard her I mean him say-, you know what it doesn't matter. Are you sure he really is who he says he is"

"Y/n we are completely sure. Fredrick is quirkless and today was his first official day. We have all employees tested before they work and our security here is very diligent."

"So I attacked an innocent dude" you grimaced wiping your face with both hands in frustration. "Yes, and he decided he won't press charges on you because despite all he said he is still a fan of yours" doc consoled.

"So what now" you questioned, "Now you stay here, before I would have let you go home under the care of an eligible caretaker but seeing how you've attacked two people in under 24 hours with unreasonable grounds you will remain here until I can get someone more qualified to administer a physiological evaluation on you. "

"Oh come on doc another psych eval this isn't fair" you whined. "Y/n you are evidently delusional and violent, I in good conscience cannot let you leave these hospital doors without being in the right mind"

"Doc I'm fine" you scoffed, "So what you think you're fine, what happens if I let you leave and you get triggered by something that reminds you of what you've been through and you attack someone, or worse have a psychotic break"

"But doc-", "No buts" he interrupted 'We are so not friends anymore doc' "when a patient isn't deemed in the rights mind it is my job as a doctor to do what is necessary so you will have that eval and Aizawa will be here to sign off on it. And after it will be up to the therapist whether or not you will be admitted"

"Wait Aizawa agreed to this" you asked now standing up as the doctor did too. "Yes" he concluded walking towards the door. "Wait where are you going to can't leave me here"

"I will have another nurse in here momentarily to transfer you to a different room, seeing how 'triggering' this one is to you. Just wait here, cooperate, and everything will go smoothly Y/n" he said before walking out of the room.

'So they're going to try and admit me again' you paced around the room waiting for the so called nurse who was supposed to help transfer you. When you finally grew too impatient you walked to the door. Right as you reached for the door handle it opened making you immediately back up and turn to the opposite wall.

You placed both hands on your hips pretending to admire the wall. "Mhm definitely a white wall, what shade of white is that" you rambled rubbing your chin. "Um F/n L/n?" the nurse behind you called out.

"That's me" you grinned turning around to meet the gaze of a tall and muscular man. "I'm here to take you to your next room" the man spoke softly. 'His voice does not at all match his physique'

"Oh course" you nodded sending him a warm smile. "He lead you out of the white room guiding you through the maze of halls that made you pass by the waiting area you were in not to long ago. "Almost there" the man reassured you, as you took another turn.

Soon you were lead to an even larger room where multiple chairs and couches resided. You looked around at the other patients who all looked dead inside. 'Oh no they're sticking me with the mentally ill'

You looked past the room to another large area with open glass. It looked kind of like a gym but a bit more welcoming, and just by the railings around the room you could tell it was the physical therapy room.

"Roman we need some help over here the patient in room B113 is attacking a nurse again" a random nurse called out seemingly talking to the large man in front of you. He quickly turned to face you "I really need to go help them but you wait here and I'll be back soon your room isn't too far from here" the nurse said turning back around.

"Will do" you nodded trying to hide your smirk". "Thank you, Ill be right back okay" he hollered rushing in the direction the other nurse went. "Byeee" you waved slowly.

'No way in hell I'm staying here'

You turned around slowly making sure not to gain any unneeded attention as you began to walk in the direction you came from. You casually strolled down the hall acting like any other patient would. That was until you saw doc making you immediately turn around and quickly notice a vending machine to your right.

You pretended to be look at the selection until the doctor passed you unaware of your presence. You then continued attempting to find the large waiting room again so that you could then navigate your way to any exit.

'Why is this place so big-' , but your thoughts were interrupted when you slammed into something hard. "I am so sorry-"

"Y/n" Bakugo said now resting his hands onto your shoulders. "Kacchan what a coincidence seeing you here" you nervously chuckled taking his hands off of your shoulders. "What are you doing roaming the halls, and did you really attack a nurse" he quickly asked seemingly eager. "Well yes, and I got lost?" you horribly lied almost trying to convince yourself.

"Sorry but I gotta go now" you said trying to get past him only to fail. "Go? Go where and now? Are you an idiot?" Bakugo asked crossing his arms. "Shut up and give me your wallet" you demanded. 'This should distract him'

"No I'm not giving you my wallet until you tell me where we're going"

"Not we, me" you huffed out reaching into his pocket where he usually keeps it to grab his wallet. When you looked behind him again you made eye contact with one of the nurses who quickly pointed to you alerting the other nurses.

"Really sorry about this Kacchan" you apologized grabbing a medium cup of what appeared to be yellow liquid from a cart next to you and pouring it over his head. You then started off running in the opposite direction.

"WHAT THE HE-" you heard from behind you as you attempted to run through the hall to the exit. "SHE JUST POURED PEE ON MEEEE" you heard Bakugo screech from a distance.

'I wonder if he'll at least let me have a closed casket funeral'

You ran through the hall bumping into many people as you tried to navigate your way to the exit., but now at every hall you turned another nurse who recognized you appeared.

'his is not as fun as they make it look in the movies'

You passed an open storage closet ultimately turning back around and hiding inside of it. You quickly closed the door and searched for any source of light only to find a string hanging in the middle of the closet.

You pulled it looking around to see boxes stacked around the room. You opened one box only to see that it was filled with clothes. "Maybe the movies aren't that far from the truth" you shrugged looking through the many boxes.

You found a large black shirt, bomber jacket, and cargo pants quickly putting them on as to not waste time.

'I didn't think into this far enough. Where am I supposed to go. Honestly why am I even running away right now.

Oh wait I did just try and kill the number two hero, and I asaulted that nurse, and they think I'm crazy and want to admit me. Shit how many homicides is that.

I can't even go to Mina because she'd just call Bakugo, Aizawa is already involved, I can't bother Misa with this, the rest of the group would also probably call Bakugo, wait.

Why didn't I think of this before'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 16
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙠.." [𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜] 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
2.8K 116 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...
1M 39.2K 150
𝚈/𝙽 𝚁𝚊𝚒. 𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔. 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑...
2M 63K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...