๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฃ โ„™๐•ฆ๐•๐• (๐”น๐•Ž๐”ธ๐•„)

By pixiegirl08

Under the great big oak tree, we lie next to each other, spread out like starfishes only our hands holding us... More

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 23
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 24
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 25
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 26
๐•ฎ๐•ณ๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–—

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 29

5K 210 180
By pixiegirl08

Kaitos POV

"Kai, chill," Rory moans pushing me off her body. She fixes the straps on her top and turns her body away from me. I face her and pull off her top, trying to suck on her pierced nipples again.

"Kai I need to focus. Leave me alone," she groans, mushing my face away from her chest.

I lick the stretch marks of her breast, then make my way to her nipples, being met with the cold metal. I hold her down, trying to stop her squirming.

"Kai, they're almost here. We need to open presents soon."

I kiss both her piercings then finally let go of her body. "That's what you get for not wearing a bra around me."

"I was wearing a bra, you took it off me, bald boy!" Rory says throwing her hands up in the air.

"I don't recall doing such a thing," I shrug.

Rory finishes up wrapping her present for the person she got for secret Santa, she won't tell me who she got but I think it's Eitan, or Zara because none of the presents is Christmas related since they don't celebrate the holiday.

I watch Rory put on her bra, then our matching ugly Christmas sweaters. I put on my Santa hat while Rory styles her braids. "I wonder who got me for secret Santa," Rory sings walking out of her room.

She opens the door for everyone, they all walk in spreading throughout the apartment. Everyone puts their presents under the lit-up Christmas tree. "We should've just thrown a party," Denny says throwing a present under the tree.

Rory plays her Christmas music setting the mood.

"I gotta spin the block in a few, so make this shit quick," Chris says sucking on a candy cane.

"Chris shut the fuck up. Cause you not hood."

"Cousin, stop using my government. It's bigdickdaddy123 in da streets, we've gone over this," Chris mumbles throwing his head back in annoyance.

We all gather around the Christmas tree waiting until Rory tells us we can open the presents, I take all of the presents with my name on them. Damn, it looks like Chris' sloppy ass handwriting, I just know he got me something stupid.

"Okay, you can open your presents now!"

I open up the box to see 3 pairs of Ethika underwear all of them with Chris' face on them. I turn my head to see Chris has his phone flash in my face, laughing obnoxiously. "Oh, ma God bruh. L-look at the bottom," Chris stutters out wiping the tears off his face.

At the bottom is another pair of Ethikas, but with Rorys face on in. "Nigga how'd you get that picture of me?" Rory says with a raised eyebrow. I dab Chris up chuckling at the cute picture of Rory right on the crotch part of the boxers.

"Ight, I got you one more gift since you my bro and whatnot."

I rip open the wrapping paper over the amazon box, in the box are fish sandals, they don't even look my size. I throw the ugly fish sandals at Chris' face.

Rory hugs my waist. "It's okay bubs, I got you better presents."

"Aww c'mon bro, yeen like the fishies?" Chris teases waving the fish in my face, I snatch the sandal away from his hands.

"No, I don't like the God damn fishies," I say slapping Chris with a sandal.

From behind me, I get dragged down to the ground by my neck. "Thank you so much for the presents Kaito!" Dennys high pitched voice sequels.

"You're welcome bruh," I choke out trying to get his grubby hands off me.

I didn't know what to get him for secret Santa, so I got him a Lil Nas X poster, a dildo and some candy. I could've just stuck with the candy though.

"This nigga got him a dildo!" Chris screams running around the apartment with Denny's purple toy. Denny chases after him, tears streaming out of his eyes. I fix my sweater, trying to hold back my laugh.

"What did you get princess?" I ask fixating my attention on Rory.

She smiles at me with her fuzzy socks and candy in hand. "I also got this gift card," she says showing me her $50 visa gift card.

"Who got you?"

"Denny," she laughs pointing at Denny whos jumping up and down trying to take his dildo away from Chris.

Zara comes out of the kitchen with Christmas sugar cookies and hot chocolate, making everyone sit around the table.

"What are y'all finna do with life, y'know after high school and shit?"

"I don't know? I just wanna be rich," Eitan chuckles blowing on his hot chocolate.

"Y'all think we still finna be friends, y'know after high school and shit."

"Why are you acting like it's damn near the end of the world?"

"I read this one article talking about how the world is going to end in like 2050," Zara says with her mouth full.

"Y'all ever wonder what life is like, y'know after high school and shit?"

"Nigga shut the hell up with your depressing ass Twitter quotes!" Rory groans throwing a cookie at Chris.

"I wonder what Lil Nas X is doing right now," Denny sighs looking at his poster with lust.

"He sure as hell not thinking bout your dusty ass," Chris screams making all of us laugh.  

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

After everyone left Rory's apartment, I and her are left alone and bored. I feed Lily lettuce carefully, I'm afraid she'll bite off my finger. Rory works on her essay for the full-ride scholarship she's entering for. When the time comes to apply for colleges we both plan on applying for the same ones.

"Can we open our presents now?" I groan lifting lily off my chest and placing her onto my lap. Although we opened our secret Santa presents, we never opened our individual presents.

Rory puts away her mac book and textbooks. "Okay, let's open them now."

I take out all of the bags and the boxes mom helped me wrap up last night.

"Okay, you open your presents first," Rory smiles shoving Christmas bags in my face. She got me a black Nike tech fleece tracksuit, Jordan 11 retro concords, and a framed version of the first-ever picture we took along with a heartfelt message.

"Don't read it out loud 'cause that's just weird," Rory says taking the card away from me.

"Thank you so much princess," I say hugging her. "Now, open yours."

"You know, Kai, this was just enough," Rory mumbles playing with the pendant on her chest.

I open Rorys present for her as she just watches. "The first thing I got you was this purple robe 'cause it's your favourite colour. The second thing I got you are these ugg slides 'cause I saw you eyeing them in the mall. I also got you candles," I pause laying everything onto her bed.

"The next thing I got you is this purple bonnet, 'cause it's in your favourite colour. I got you this book because my mom says all girls like romance novels, and I also got you these leggings 'cause it's supposed to make your ass look fat. Not that your ass isn't already fat, I just thought you'd like the colour 'cause it's purple."

"Then I got you this planner for college or whatever," I sigh finishing off everything.

"Oh my God Kai, I don't need all of this. What the fuck?" Rory hugs me tightly.

"I would've gotten you clothes, but your dad said you have too many already."

"Bubs, I really don't need all this."

"you deserve it all," I shrug leaning back onto her bed with lily laying on my chest.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Go nigga damn!" Chris screams running in front of Denny who's running away from the snowballs being thrown at a rapid pace.

Some people from our school found this empty lot with 4ft tall snow, we ended up being invited for a snowball fight between the grade 11s and 12s. I pick up a snowball from Zara's hand and chuck it at a short kid.

The kid falls down, then I realize the kid is Denny, Denny wails loudly trying to get up. "Damn," I mumble, my hand in a fist over my mouth.

Zara hands me another snowball which I chuck at the grade 11 I do recognize.

A small, tightly packed wall separates both grades, Denny has to stand on his tippy toes to see over the wall, Zara makes the snowball quickly making a pile for us to work with, and Chris tackles all the grade 11s trying to get to our side.

I run back to Rory to check if she was ok, she's making a snowman with Kiki, who we had to babysit, but we also couldn't miss out on the fight. They sit in the snow rolling up a ball bigger than the two of them combined.

"Y'all good?"

"Yeah!" Kiki shouts, her face rosy red from the cold.

"Which teams winning?" Rory asks fixing the fog building up over her glasses.

"Ours, of course."

"C'mon lover boy, gimme all ya got," some white kid shouts at me from behind the snow wall.

"Shut your white ass up!" Chris yells back, throwing a dead rat at him.

When I go back to Zara and the girls making snowballs they all hand me a few which I store in my pockets. Snowball, after snowball, I knock down as much of the shrimpy grade 11s I can.

Denny struggles to make his way through the snow as he's almost the same height as it.

"Huddle up Grade 12's!" The boy who posted the location on his story screams loudly, cupping his hands beside his mouth. The graduating class huddles up, the girls still making snowballs. "All right, here's the plan, we need someone to sacrifice, so the grade 11s waste all their snowballs on one person. If that doesn't work, then we keep on sacrificing people all while knocking the team out slowly. Tell ya what? After this I'll take all y'all to Timmy's get some hot chocolate, only if we win though, we lose? I'm never inviting y'all to shit."

"So, who are we sacrificing?"

All eyes shift to Denny who's catching snowflakes on his tongue.

"What're y'all looking at?"

"Perfect," the boy grabs Denny by his arms and throws the poor boy over the wall as bait. The team attacks Denny with snowballs, when they stop our team runs over to their side. We've decided instead of attacking them with snow, we use our hands. 

After beating up the younglings, Rory and I go back over to my house instead of getting hot chocolate with everyone. Rory lays Kiki down in her own bed, she must be tired from all that walking.

"Princess?"

"Hmm?"

"Wanna go on a date?"

"Wait really? No, but like yes, but It'll take me forever to get ready cause this is unexpected and I don't have anything nice to wear and like where would we go since it's like-"

"Princess don't think about it too hard. It's just a chill date, we can go to the Toronto Ice skating rink and get some hot chocolate," I chuckle wrapping my arms around her waist. She leans into my touch.

From here I can see her nipple piercing peeking through her tight fitted shirt. I pinch her nipples making her jerk out of my touch, I laugh loudly. "Don't wake up my baby bald boy."

"Oh, she's your baby now?"

"She's always been my baby," Rory shrugs.

"I thought I was your baby though?" I follow Rory out of the door and into the apartment lobby.

"No, you're bubs."

"Do you even love me?"

"Of course, I do," Rory pulls my arms into her chest wrapping her hands around them.

"Doesn't seem like it," I mumble to myself.

Rory stands up on her tippy toes and kisses my cheeks, making me blush. "I still make you blush?" Rory squeals.

"Nah, it's just cold out," I say looking away from Rory. The blush only creeps all over my face.

At the back of the small coffee shop, I and Rory sit enjoying our cups of hot chocolate. I smile looking down at Rory as she laughs freely at a lame joke I told.

It's the last day before we're back to school, back to busier routines than now. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and News years we spent together, our relationship only growing with love. Our futures are falling into place as Rory received a full-ride scholarship to university and I secured a job in the hospital for when I graduate university.

Our school is already focusing on our graduation, practising for the event starts as soon as school does, everything we've dreamed about doing since forever is becoming reality right in front of our eyes. I wouldn't want to go through this journey with anyone but Rory. 

Rory plays with the matching necklace on her chest, she looks out of the window long fully. I follow her gaze to see a family of five walking on the sidewalk, huge smiles plastered on their faces. The mother and the father laugh in each other's arms while their kids skip happily across the sidewalk.

"One day, that'll be us."  

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

AN: wheewww, this is the longest i've gone without updating, i'm genuinely sorry, my teacher is already giving us all this work and it's kicking my ass. but only a few more updates until Our pull is done, that's crazzzyyy  😖😖

 whos POV do y'all prefer, Rorys or Kais? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 23.4K 29
Nani has liked Niall since they were children. When she confessed his love he didn't just turn her down he told her she was, "Pretty for a black girl...
985K 31.2K 25
"Chill," I said "You're behaving like you've never gotten a blowjob before." He blushed even deeper if than was possible. "Wait, you've seriously nev...
24.6K 1K 38
I upload ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† โค๏ธ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clothes. My head was spinning as I slowly g...
425K 11.8K 35
"So?" He looked confused. "She's y- your-" I gulped. "My what Aurora?!" He exclaimed angrily. I jumped. "Don't raise your voice at me! She's your dau...