Weird. Horrible. Ass. Town. G...

By zer0420

Adrain Pines is the oldest adopted son of the Pines family, who unfortunately had to leave for the summer alo... More

Chapter 1 Summer Break
Chapter 2 GobbleWonker
Chapter 3 Wax Murder
Chapter 4 Unwanted Relationship
Chapter 5 Inconveniencing
Chapter 6 Irrational Treasure
Chapter 7 Time Paradox
Chapter 8 Fight Fighter
Chapter 9 Mindful Break Up
Chapter 10 Late Night Talk
Chapter 11 No Family
Chapter 12 Dreamscape
Chapter 14 Zombie Oke
Chapter 15 Into The Bunker
Chapter 16 Home Alone
Chapter 17 The Opra Of Socks
Chapter 18 Limited Time
Chapter 19 Turning A Blind Eye
Chapter 20 Untimely Revenge
Chapter 21 Love
Chapter 22 Reunions
Chapter 23 Backstory Time Pt 1
Chapter 24 Backstory Time Pt 2
Chapter 25 None Of That...
Chapter 26 Pure Of Scam
Chapter 27 Roadside Pranking
Chapter 28 Second Chances
Chapter 29 Weirdmageddon
Chapter 30 Back To Reality
Chapter 31 Take Back The Falls
(Finale) Chapter 32 Summer's End

Chapter 13 Gideon Rising

11.9K 431 155
By zer0420

No one's POV

It's currently the middle of the night and Dipper suddenly woke up in a cold sweat.

Dipper: I just had a horrible dream that Gideon stole the deed to the Mystery Shack, and kicked us out, and... we all had to move in with Soos' grandma?

Soos: That was no dream, dude.

Dipper screams and wakes up every, as Adrain throws a pillow at Dipper's head.

Adrain: Shut up! I'm trying to sleep...!

Abuelita: Shh. Por favor.

Dipper: Uh, sorry, Abuelita.

Mabel: Oh, Soos, your grandma is so adorable! And her skin is old lady soft. (Touching her skin) Haaaahhh!

Stan: Mabel, quit being creepy! The news is finally on.

Shandra: In a movement that has all of Gravity Falls buzzing, child psychic Gideon Gleeful (has taken surprise ownership of the Mystery Shack, previously belonging to area shyster, Stanford Pines. (Shows a picture of Stan in a devil costume surrounded by fire)

Stan: That picture's taken out of context.

Shandra: Now that you have the shack, what exactly are you planning to do with it?

Gideon: I have a big announcement to make today, and I'd like to cordially invite all the good people of Gravity Falls to join me. Free admission to anyone who wears their Gideon pins! It's my face!

Dipper: I just can't believe Gideon beat us...

Adrain: Yeah, it only took him using dynamite to do it..

Dipper: Normally I'm able to save the day. This is all my fault.

Mabel: Don't worry, Dipper. Looks like Mabel's going to have to be the hero of the family now. I'll defeat Gideon with my grappling hook!

Adrain: I actually forgot you had that.

Dipper: Mabel, no offense, but that grappling hook has literally never helped us once.

Mabel: Oh yeah? Jelly grab!

Mabel shoots her grappling hook at a jar of jelly, causing it to break and splatter jelly on the walls.

Abuelita: I vacuum the walls now. (Starts vacuuming the wall)

Soos: So you lost the Shack. Look on the bright side, dudes! Now you get to live here with me, Soos! Hey, anyone want to play race cars? They're out of batteries but we can make pretend.

Soos spits out two pieces of food.

Soos: Would that be a new low if I ate that? Haha I'm just kidding, I'm totally eating it!

Stan: We gotta get the Shack back.

Adrain: ...-_-...No shit...

(Timeskip)

It's the next day and everyone managed to sneak into the Mystery Shack, as Gideon was holding his announcement, everyone other then Adrain was in a disguise, as Adrain just had the hood of his jacket up.

Dipper: We're in.

Mabel: Just gonna say it, I don't know what we're doing here, but I'm loving these fake mustaches.

Soos: If anyone asks, I'm not Soos. (Points to his hat that says "Not Soos")

Gideon: Ladies and gentlemen! Today I am delighted to announce my plans for the former Mystery Shack. I give you... Gideonland!

Everyone:What?!

Gideon: We're gonna turn this dirty ol' shack into three square miles of Gideon-tertainment. And introducin' our new mascots, Lil' Gideon juniors!

Bud pulls off a cloak to reveal Waddles in a Gideon costume, as Sif in one, with a muzzle over her mouth and being held down by a lush, trying to attack Gideon.

Gideon: Boom, they're a pig and dog!

Adrain: Sif! You little shit!

Mabel: Waddles! You monster!

Stan: All right, that's it! (Pulls off disguise)

Everyone pushed their way into the crowd and run up the stage.

Stan: Listen up, people. Gideon's a fraud! This kid broke in and stole my property!

Mabel: Arrest him, officers!

Dipper: Yeah!

Gideon: Such accusations! Mr. Pines, I recall you gave the property to me. Look, here's the deed right here! (He pulls the deed out of his shirt as he says this)

Blubs: Well that's all the proof I need to see.

Durland: I love you, Lil' Gideon! Sing them funny songs!

Adrain: You literally blew a hole into the shack with dynamite! It's right fucking there with the destroyed vault!

Suddenly, everyone was grabbed by two guards.

Mabel: Hey!

Gideon: Now get off my property, old man! (Slaps a Gideon pin on Stan)

Stan: I'll show you who's the old man! (His hearing aid acts up) Ow, my hearing aid! Ow!
The Pines get carried off the stage by the guards.

Gideon: Thanks for visiting Gideonland, friends! Don't come back, I don't care for y'all.

After being kicked out, everyone watched the ceremony through a chain-link fence then sigh as they lean on it. Dipper kicks a rock out of frustration.

Dipper: Don't worry, guys. We'll get the shack back somehow.

Wendy: We better.

Everyone saw Wendy walking up.

Dipper: Wendy!

Adrain: Oh, hey.

Wendy: If I can't work at the Shack, my dad's gonna force me to move upstate to work at my cousin's logging camp.

Adrain: Wait, what?

Dipper:You're leaving town? But we need you here!

Soos: Yeah especially Dipper because of his giant crush on—

Dipper glares at Soos annoyed.

Soos: ...you... calyptus trees! Ha! The kid loves eucalyptus trees! (Laughs nervously) Saved it!

Suddenly, there's a noise from the bushes and Wendy just looked annoyed.

Wendy: Oh man, guys. Don't look now.

Suddenly Robbie emerges from the bushes holding a boombox.

Robbie: Take me back, Wendy! My arms are too skinny to keep holding this boombox forever!

Adrain: ...-_-... Wasn't he just inside in the crowd? How did he get out here?

Wendy: I was never here.

Wendy gets on her bike and rides away.

Robbie: (Chases after her) Have you been getting my texts? Do I need to send you more texts? Wendy!

(Timeskip)

After leaving the Mystery Shack, everyone returned to Soos's house.

Mabel: Go red car!

Soos: Go other red car!

Dipper: This would be a lot more fun with batteries.

Adrain: ...-_-... No, no it wouldn't...

Soos moves the red car then it bumps the other red car out of its place, as Stan walks into the room and clears his throat

Stan: Kids, we've got to talk. Look I've been thinking and... I can't take care of you anymore. I don't have house or a job. The plan is, you're goin' home. Your bus leaves tomorrow, here are your tickets.

Adrain: What?!

Dipper: But Grunkle Stan, you can't give up!

Soos: Yeah dude, look at these faces!

Soos begins nudging Mabel.

Soos: Be cuter Mabel! Your summer depends on it!

Stan: Look, I lost, okay? The best thing is for you to be with your parents. Sorry kids, Gideon won. (Places Adrain, Dipper and Mabel's bus tickets on the table) Summer's over.

Soos: Mr. Pines! RECONSIDER!! (Runs after him)

Dipper: Adrain, Mabel, that's enough. If Stan won't get our home back from Gideon, then we'll have to do it ourselves.

Adrain: You make it sound like that's so simple...

Mabel: Gideon may have the upper hand, but we have something he doesn't.

Dipper: (Holding out journal) The journal!

Mabel: (Holding out grappling hook; Simultaneously:) A grappling hoo- oh. The Journal... Journal!

(Timeskip)

Currently Adrain, Dipper and Mabel the outside of the now fenced-off Mystery Shack.

Dipper: Alright, the bus to take us out of Gravity Falls comes at sundown. If we wanna stay in town we've got to get past those guards, make it through the fence, and get Gideon to hand over that deed.

Mabel: Leave that to Mabel. Wa-chaw!

Mabel shoots the grappling hook. It hits a tree branch, then ricochets to Dipper. It hits him in the face.

Dipper: Ah!

Dipper: Now will you admit the grappling hook is useless?!

Mabel: Nope!

Adrain: Will you two focus!

Dipper: Alright. What can we use to defeat Gideon? Let's see... Barf fairy?

Mabel: Yeah!

Adrain: No...

Dipper: Butternut Squash with a Human Face and Emotions?

Mabel: Yeah!

Dipper: Nope.

Mabel: Whoa, what's this?

Dipper: I stared at this page for hours. It seems like a blueprint to build some kind of strange futuristic super-weapon.

Adrain's thoughts: Super weapon?

Mabel: BORING! To defeat those guards we need some kind of army.

Adrain: Wait, an army?

Dipper: ... Wait a minute! An army! Mabel, that's it! The gnomes!

Mabel: Uhh... (Nervously tugs her sweater's collar)

(Timeskip)

Dipper: I think this is their hiding spot.

Mabel: I wonder what Gnomes do out here all alone in the forest?

Dipper and Mabel: Aaah!

Adrain: ...-_-... Eww...

The three of them see Jeff bathing in squirrels.

Jeff: Do do do... (sees them) Aah! This... this is normal. This is normal for gnomes. Scrub scrub. (Scrubs his armpit with a squirrel)

Adrain: ...-_-... But why though...?

Jeff: Well, well, well. Look who came crawlin' back. Take five, Chris. (A squirrel jumps out of the tub) You guys keep doin' what you're doin'. So, changed your mind about marryin' me, did ya Mabel?

Mabel: Ew, hardly. We need your help. And seriously, ew!

Jeff: You want our help? After you left me at the alter? No dice!

Mabel: But what if we were able to get you a new queen? One even more beautiful than me.

Adrain: Who's also Albino.

Dipper: Her name's Gideon, and she has lovely white hair.

Jeff: Whoa. Mature woman, huh? Hey Shmebulock, get my cologne!

Shmebulock: Shmebulock!

Jeff: Is Shmebulock all you can say?

Shmebulock: Shmebulock...

Jeff: It's a deal!

(Timeskip)

After gaining the help of the Gnomes, the three of them went back to the Mystery Shack to confront Gideon.

Adrain: Yo! Albino Genome!

Dipper: Give us the deed to the shack, Gideon, or else.

Gideon: Am I supposed to say, "Or else what?" Emphasizes well-built guards behind him

Mabel: Yes, you are supposed to say that. Now!

Suddenly an army of gnomes surround Gideon; knock out and tie up guards, shocking him.

Dipper: You're surrounded by an unstoppable gnome army.

Adrain: Now give us back our deed and get off our property, you little shit!

Jeff: And let the marriage ceremony begin!

Gideon:Very well. I suppose this deed belongs to—

Gideon pulls out a whistle and blows it and all the gnomes covers their ears.

Gideon: Ha! What do you know! Works on gnomes too! (Gideon blows the whistle again)

Jeff: Stop! We'll do anything! How can we serve you your majesty! (Bowing) The most beautiful girl we've ever seen!

Gideon: I am not a girl!

Adrain: Up for debate.

Jeff: Really? But your skin is so soft. You moisturize, or...

Gideon: Subdue them!

The gnomes grunt and charge at Adrain, Dipper and Mabel.

Adrain: Oh, you've got to be kidding me...

Gideon: I have to admit, kids, I am impressed by your creativity! How did you ever...

Dipper: Let go! (Journal 3 falls out of Dippers pocket) Oh no!

Gideon: No! Could it be? Is it? (Gideon runs up to Journal 3)

Gideon: Of course! It all makes sense! The one place I'd never think to look! You had it the whole time! And to think I actually considered you a threat! (Gideon flicks Dipper's nose)

Dipper: No! Give it back! (Dipper reaches for the journal)

Gideon: Every victory you had was because of your precious book!

Dipper: Give it back or I'll—

Gideon: Or you'll what, boy? You'll what? Huh? Huh? No muscles. No brains. Face it! You're nothin' without this! Bye bye forever, y'all! (Whistles, and the gnomes carry Adrain, Dipper and Mabel away)

Dipper: NOOOOOO!

After being thrown out once again, all the Gnomes all scattered and ran into the forest.

Dipper: Well, that's it. Guess the bus should be here soon.

Mabel: What? Dipper, don't give up! You always have a plan!

Dipper: No! The journal always has a plan! Think about it, Mabel, Gideon was right. The only courageous or cool things I've ever done have been because of that journal. Without it, I can't help you, Adrain or Stan, or anyone...

Mabel: Addy, say something! We can't give up, right?

Adrain: Listen, Mabel, as much as I wouldn't want to leave the town in this state, surprisingly, Gideon has too much influence on this damn town, for us to do anything. Who knows what he might try next. So right now, my main priority is keeping you both safe. And for to happen, we need to leave...

Mabel: But...There's gotta be something we can do?

Dipper: What can we do?

(Timeskip)

It's later in the day and Adrain, Dipper and Mabel were getting on the bus to leave Gravity Falls, as they looked back to see Stan.

Stan: Sorry kids, it's for the best...

The bus leaves with Wendy, Stan, Grenda and Candy outside the window upset and waving at Adrain,Dipper and Mabel as the bus departs.

Dipper: Can't believe this is happening...

As the three of them were sitting down, Adrain was looking at his phone and saw he had gotten a text from Wendy.

Adrain: ...

Mabel: Hey, Addy, Dipper, wanna play bus seat treasure hunt?

Adrain: No...

Dipper: I'm not in the mood...

Mabel: Aw, come on! (Lifts a seat) We got Canadian coins, gum that shaped like Ronald Reagan's head, ooh! Miscellaneous fluid stain?

Adrain: Don't touch that...!

Dipper: Giant robot!

Adrain: I'm sorry?!

Mabel: Yeah, a giant robot... Wait, what?

Dipper: Look!

Adrain looked out the window and saw a giant Gideon robot chasing them.

Gideon: Halt! I command you to halt!

Adrain: What the hell?!

Mabel: Mr. Bus driver! There is a giant Gideon bot coming towards us!

Soos: Oh hey, dudes!

Adrain, Dipper and Mabel: Soos?!

Soos: Don't worry guys. I've been a part-time bus driver for at least 40 minutes. One of these is probably a clutch... (Pulls the clutch) Hang on, dudes!

Gideon-bot tries to catch the bus.

Mabel: Soos, look out!

Gideon-bot blocks the way with its hand. Soos turns the bus and smashes through a "Road Closed" sign. The Gideon-bot starts to climb up the mountain.

Dipper: He already won! What does he want from us?

Adrain then looked over and saw them heading towards a cliff.

Adrain: Look out!

Dipper: Soos, cliff!

Soos breaks the bus right before the bus falls off the cliff. The wheel of the bus is not on the cliff so it can't move. The Gideon-bot comes right after and shakes the bus and tears off the ceiling of it, revealing there is only Soos.

Soos: Okay. What's closest to our present situation. (Looking at the "Bus Emergency Manual") Raccoon in the engine or angry grandparent won't leave bus? (Pause) Proba-probably the second one.

The Gideon-bot turns itself finding the three of them on the bridge, running into a dead end and the Gideon-bot jumps on the bridge.

Gideon: Tell me! Where is Journal #1?!

Adrain, Dipper and Mabel: Journal #1?

Gideon: Don't play games with me, boy!

The Gideon-bot drives the twins to the end and punches the cliff, causing rocks to fall on them.

Dipper: I don't know what you're talking about! You took the only journal I ever had! What do you even want with these journals anyway?

The Gideon-bot grabbed the three of them, holding them up.

Adrain: Let go of us, you Albino Genome!

Gideon looked at Adrain annoyed.

Gideon: Stop calling me that, damn it!

Gideon-bot then threw Adrain on the top of of the cliff.

Dipper and Mabel: Adrain/Addy!

Gideon: Once I find the final journal I'll rule this town! With you as my queen, along with your annoying brother as my pet!

Mabel: Addy! Help us! HELP!

Adrain quickly got up, held his head in pain, as he looked down at Gideon annoyed, as without a second thought, jumped of the cliff, directly towards the Gideon-bot, crashing through the eye and kicking Gideon.

Adrain: Let go of my brother and sister, you little shit!

Gideon: Never! I finally won this time!

Gideon attempted to lunge at Adrain, only for him to be grabbed by Adrain.

Adrain: Normally, I wouldn't hit a kid. But for you I'll make an exception!

Adrain then started punching Gideon in the face, but then thought of an idea.

Adrain: On second thought...

Adrain then grabbed Gideon's arm and made him start to punch himself, and in turn the Gideon-bot was punching itself, making its head spin.

Dipper: Whoa!

Mabel: Careful in there!

The bot wakes a bit then falls off the bridge. Dipper and Mabel falls off from the bot, screaming.

Soos: Dudes! Nooooooooooo!

The bot falls on the ground and it causes an explosion big enough for everyone in the town to see. The Gideon-bot is broken, and its pieces are all around. Then something comes down from the top with a string. It was Dipper and Mabel, with her grappling hook.

Mabel: GRAPPLING HOOK!!!

Mabel and Dipper land on the ground safely.

Dipper: Mabel, that was amazing!

Mabel: Told you it will come in handy!

Dipper: Wait, where's Adrain?!

Suddenly, a hurt Adrain started crawling out of the destroyed head, and fell to the ground with a broken arm.

Adrain: Ow...

Dipper and Mabel: Adrain/Addy!

Mabel: You're okay!

Adrain: ...-_-... Oh, yeah...just a few cuts, bruises, broken rips and arm, but yeah, I'm just peachy...

Suddenly, the cops come and lots of people starts to gather around.

Man: Is this the thing that exploded?

Woman: What's going on?

Man 2: What is that? It's over here!

Gideon comes out from the Gideon-bot.

Durland: Gideon! Oh, good heavens! What on earth happened here?

Gideon: It was the Pines siblings! They tried to attack me and blow up my statue with dynamites! Arrest 'em!

Dipper and Mabel: What?

Adrain: You can't be serious!

Dipper: Officers, he's lying!

Blubs: Sorry kids, but we trust Gideon. And nothing short of a miracle would ever change our-

Stan comes in a car screaming.

Stan: Wait! Wait! Stop everything! I've got somethin' to say!

Blubs: Not this guy again.

Stan: Just wait! Look! You guys all think Gideon is so perfect and honest, (mocking Gideon) "Oh! I could never tell a lie! I'm Gideon!"

Blubs: He's more honest than you!

Durland: Yeah! And he's psychic too!

Stan: How's this for psychic? Bam! (Kicks the Gideon-bot; a panel falls off) Take a good look!

Inside of the bot there are many screens showing the Gravity Falls' people, shocking them.

Lazy Susan: Wait a minute, is that ME?

Lazy Susan: (On TV) The secret ingredient to my coffee omelet is coffee!

Toby: And me!

Doctor: (On Tv) I can verify that that birthmark is indeed disgusting.

Toby: (On TV) Hooray!

Crowd: That's me! That's me!

Stan: That's right, these pins are hidden cameras! And my hearing aid was picking up the feedback! Who's the fraud now? (Breaks the pin revealing there was a camera in the eye of it)

The people all flung their pins at the ground and stare at Gideon angrily.

Durland: Gideon, we gave you our trust...

Manly Dan: You LIED to us!

Gideon: Please, I... It's not what it looks like... What are you gonna do with me?

Durland: Tyler?

Tyler: Get 'im... (Wipes tears) Get 'im...!

Blubs: Lil' Gideon, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud, and breaking our hearts. Durland, the tiny handcuffs.

Durland puts the tiny handcuffs on Gideon

Gideon: Wha- no!

Stan: Just one more thing.

Gideon: Let go of me! Ow! Ow! Ow!

Stan shakes Gideon, causing multiple items to fall out including Journal #2 and the deed to the Mystery Shack.

Stan: I believe this belongs to me.

Gideon: No! No! Watch the hair! You can't do this to me! Y'all are sheep! You need me! I'll be back! You'll hear from my lawyers!

Shandra: There you have it. Local hero Stanford Pines has just exposed Li'l Gideon as a fraud. Anything you have to say to the town, Stanford?

Stan: The Mystery Shack is back, baby!

(Timeskip)

After regaining the Mystery Shack, the gift shop was much more successful than ever, and Adrain with his arm in a cast and sling, was in the attic as Dipper and Mabel were unpacking, with Stan walking in.

Stan: Uh, you kiddos settlin' back in okay?

Mabel: Yep! All of my favorite moldy spots on the ceiling are still there! Even you, Daryl.

Adrain: ...-_-... Ew..

Dipper: Hey, Grunkle Stan, me Adrain, and Mabel have been talking, And I think there's something we should finally tell you. This is a journal I found in the woods. (Dipper hands Stan the journal to peruse)

It talks about all the crazy stuff that goes on in Gravity Falls. Gideon nearly destroyed the whole town trying to find it. I don't know what it means, or who wrote it. But, after all we've been through, maybe you should finally know about it.

Stan: I'm glad you showed me this, Dipper... AHAHAHA! Now I know where you've been getting it all from! Spookums and monsters. This spooky book has been filling your head with crazy conspiracies!

Dipper: But it's all real!

Stan: Haha. You gotta quit readin' this fantasy nonsense for your own good. Although some of these would make great attractions! Can't come up with this stuff! Mind if I borrow this? (Stan gets up, taking the book with him and starts to leave)

Dipper: Wait, no! Grunkle Stan!

Stan: "Magic book." (Laughs) Ridiculous!

Adrain: ...

(Timeskip)

It's currently the middle of the night and Stan walked up to the vending machine, putting in the code, opening the secret passage way, walking in and closing it behind him. But unknown to him. Adrain was hiding behind the corner, as he walked up to the vending machine, punching in the code, he saw in Stan's memories, opening the hidden passage way. Adrain then walked down multiple stairs and down an elevator, only to be met with what looked like hidden lab.

Adrain's thoughts: What the hell is this...?

Stan: After all these years...

Adrain then hid behind a corner, and saw Stan, sitting at a desk, pulling out not only Journals #2 and #3, but Journal #1 as well.

Stan: Finally, I have them all.

Adrain's thoughts: What?! He had the first Journal this entire time?!

Stan puts together Journals #1, #2, and #3, revealing a complex image algorithm. He confers it as he presses buttons and switches. A machine beyond the glass of the switchboard lights up.

Stan: It's working!

Stan rushes to the room with the machine and pushes a large lever in front of it.

The machine crackles with large bursts of electricity sending beams of light in every direction, and finally turns on completely; a bright, white light emanating from it's central hole, blowing a steady stream of air at Stan. Stan stands proudly in front of it. His hands on his hips, and smiles in satisfaction.

Stan: Here we go.

Adrain just looked at the machine dumbfounded and shocked, as he narrowed his eyes at Stan.

Adrain's thoughts: What the hell are you doing, Stan...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 125 31
this is a sequel to gravity falls which I don't have the right to they belong to Alex Hirsch basically 3 years after weirdmagedon the pines twins a...
42 0 12
Siblings Dipper and Mabel Pines were forever changed by their summer with their great uncle Stan in the town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. They worked to...
215K 6.4K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) finds herself enrolled in Backupsmore University, the last place she wanted to be. In the brand new, unfamiliar territory, she quickly be...
434K 9.9K 53
Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunkle Stan's best employees; Wendy Corduroy...