The Library (Armin Arlert x R...

By viridii__

•MODERN AU. PAST LIVES. NOT A SMUT. Only hints of smut. Contains spoilers for all of the anime so make sure y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Thank you note

1.4K 76 105
By viridii__

So. Hi. How's it going?

Did you like the book???

God I sure hope so.

Anyway, yes, the book is over and I would say I'm sorry but I put in everything I wanted. I put all the flashbacks I had planned and introduced the characters I wanted. The book went on for almost a year and it was a great run. I loved how I interpreted some of the characters.

I've never put so much time, energy, and effort into something before.

I left the ending open to interpretation since I know not everyone wants to get married and/or have children. Just something happy. I hope that doesn't bother you guys, I just didn't want to decide how you lived your lives— even if it is in a fictional book.

Thanks for putting time in reading and supporting me, god it means the world to me. This is my favorite piece (that I made) on wattpad.

My readers are the best I swear to god— I love looking at all your comments and reactions to the things I write. It really makes my day.

I hope (Y/N) was like able. I have issues with liking (Y/N) so I would like to think I did a good job. Be honest with me if you like (Y/N) or not.

Farewell. And thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 274 15
Jean Kirstein has no interest in girls. He'd tried dating and found himself often bored before the end of the evening. Competing for captain of The U...
30.8K 303 59
❝𝙼𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎.❞ AOT Males...
551 12 36
The moment Emalina Varlen loses her parents when Shiganshina fell, she decides to join the military in order to become strong. There she meets Jean K...
12.8K 229 6
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 He'...