Three Kings Of New York (Boon...

By lil-Lady-lilboi

A story about the Three Kings Of New York City. Huey, Riley and, Caesar. More

1. (Cast)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
S2:1
S2:2
S2:4
S2:5
S2:6
S2:7
S2:8
S2:9
S2:10

S2:3

128 5 14
By lil-Lady-lilboi

Riley missed both shots on purpose scarring the living shit out of the two women. Caesar snatched the gun out of Riley's hand. "Are you fucking retarded? We just got off and you tryna put us back in?!" Caesar shouted. Riley chuckled. "You really yelling at me? Yell at these snitchin' ass hoes man."

Riley turned away from Caesar and walked over to Cindy. "Bitch I trusted yo ass. You tried to get me arrested?" He yelled in her face, spit particles landing in her mouth and eyes. Despite this Cindy didn't say a word, she didn't want to anger him further. Riley turned to Huey. "What we doing bro? We got to kill them now. They're not useful anymore. They can't snitch because we beat our case. They ain't useful let's just bury them."

Huey shook his head. "Do you hear yourself man? Yeah, we're off. That means we can let them go. They can't snitch on us anym-"

Caesar cut off Huey. "Nah bro, we can't let them go. I don't care if we off or not. It's about respect. These bitches was willing to let us rot in jail for life."

Jazmine finally spoke up. "Listen, we were scared! They had an police car outside the hotel! They knew where we were, we thought it was over. We aren't built for this type of life like you guys are!" She said through her tears.

Cindy backed her up. "And now, because of you. We're out of a job and everyone thinks we helped you, when we didn't."

Huey placed a hand on his head, thinking real hard. "How about we give yall a job." Caesar and Riley turned to Huey  "A job? These bitches snitch and you wanna give them a job?" Riley shouted.

Riley couldn't believe it. He shook his head. "You turned into a fucking bitch man! You gave our business up! You working with a white nigga and now you givin snitching passes. Man, I'm out motherfucker. I'm done!" Riley said, walking over to the other bed and grabbing his suitcase.

Caesar nodded. "Man, I'm out too. I can't do this no more." Riley and Caesar both walked out of the door and it was only Huey and the girls left.

Huey didn't say a word, he looked at the girls with an angered look on his face before going into the bathroom to calm himself down.

Riley's POV.

I couldn't believe this nigga Huey, giving our business up and now he wanna give jobs to snitches? Man I could've almost killed that nigga. I walked out of the hotel room with Caesar, we didn't have the car keys so we took a cab. We both got into the cab and went to Caesar's baby moms apartment since it was empty.

"Fuck that nigga, Huey... We can start up our shit." I mumbled. Caesar nodded his head. "I'm with you, Riley. Fuck what he on."

Narrators POV

Riley and Caesar officially broke away from Huey and now they were their own bosses. Huey didn't do anything to stop them from starting up their own business. He didn't even tell Felipe. He ended up giving Jazmine a job but Cindy decided she didn't want any handouts from him so she left.

Two Years Later.

Huey's POV

I heard my phone ringing as I slept. My eyes cracked open and I reached over, grabbing the phone off my nightstand. I answered the phone call and then I heard the French bastard yelling at me again, like I was his slave. "Huey?! HUEY?!" I heard Felipe yell.

"Yes?" I simply say.

"Your brother and that other fucking monkey stole another one of my SHIPMENTS! You told me you would have this handled two months ago!" Felipe continued to yell.

"I did, but their operation is much bigger than we thought. It's not going to take some little crew to take them out, Felipe." I try to explain to him.

"Listen, Huey. You wanna know why I choose you to be the boss? Because, you are smart. You can handle yourself and best of all you know how to solve problems. If I wanted any negro to fill that spot I could've chose one. If this problem isn't handled by the end of this week... I will terminate you and then I will handle it myself." I heard the phone hang up.

I sigh and I sat there for another 5 minutes before actually getting up. I had to put up with Felipe for 2 years, I have been planning on the day I get to finally kill him but I never got around to actually putting my plan into action. 

RIley's POV

"Get yo ass on the mothafucking GROUND!" I yell at the man holding the duffelbag. 

"Nigga, I ain't going nowhere, you know who I work for?" The man yells.

"Bitch, I don't give a fuck!" I take my pistol and slap him across the face with it. I hear an audible cracking noise and he falls onto the floor.

I bend down, taking the dufflebag from him. "Tell that bitch ass nigga Huey I run this town." I then stand up and kick the man before leaving the warehouse. I had an getaway car with a driver parked an block away.

I get inside the car and the car pulls off. "Take me to the fucking house nigga, step on it!" I say, snatching my mask off. I take a look inside of the dufflebag. There was a bunch of bands. "That nigga Caesar gonna lose his mind once he see this shit." 

Narrators POV.

Christini taped a picture on her whiteboard. She ended up only serving a year in jail for her participation in the escape with the Freemans. Ever since then she has been doing her own little things. She worked as a bartender for awhile before realizing the only thing she really wanted to do was be a detective again. But, she knew she wasn't ever going to be able to pick up another job like that again.

It started little by little, she'd spot Huey Freeman or Riley Freeman in town and she'd stare at them and then walk away. But, it started happening more and more, and she couldn't ignore it. To her, it was a sign that she needed to act on this. So, she started to trail them, get a feel for where they do their business, where they sleep and other things. Then, she started collecting her own pieces of evidence. Pictures, deals, and dates. Before long, her entire whiteboard consisted of Huey and Riley's criminal empire. She wanted revenge, and she needed it.

Caesar's POV.

I was in the basement of one our secluded homes, counting our earnings from stealing another one of Huey's deals. I heard a loud sound coming from upstairs and I knew it was Riley. I turned in my swivel chair and I met eyes with him. "Give me the news, nigga." I say.

Riley threw a dufflebag on top of the money I was already counting. I take a quick peak inside and nod my head. "That should be enough to get us through the first month." 

Riley's grin intensified. "When you think Huey's boss gon realize he don't really need his ass and start contacting us?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know... I'll tell you one thing, when that happens. We're not going to accept it got it? We ain't killing our family."

Riley raised an eyebrow "Nigga, did I say I wanted to do that? Did I even fucking mention it? Always talking about some negative shit. And since when do you run shit around here? I told you, I make the calls and you... count the money nigga." He said and then stormed off, slamming the door behind him. 

"Fucking childish."

I continued, counting my money whilst thinking about my child. I hadn't seen him in awhile, I let Huey have him since I was still feeling guilty about Yolanda. But, I feel like I've grown and matured since then. Why should he take care of MY son? I'ma get him back.

Narrator's POV.

Huey was making breakfast and he heard some small footsteps. He turned around and it was Darnell. "What's up, you want some food?" Huey asked.

He rubbed his eyes and nodded. 

"You can take a seat. It's almost done."

"Alright, Dad." The little boy said and walked over to the dining room table. Huey didn't respond to being called that. He had been taking care of Darnell since Caesar and Riley abruptly left them.

Darnell had gotten used to being around Huey and started calling him dad a few months back. When he did that Huey couldn't say a word. He knew who his real father was but he still chose to call him that. Huey placed some eggs and turkey sausage on Darnell's plate since he didn't like grits. He picked up the plate and walked over to Darnell.

"Here you go." He said, sliding the plate in front of him.

Huey watched Darnell eat before going back to make his own food, before he could make it back to the stove he heard his phone buzz. He picked it up and it was from Jazmine.

"Hello? Huey?" 

Jazmine's POV.

"Yeah what's up?" Huey responded.

"I did what you told me to do. I've been asking around and doing things... They didn't tell me exactly where Riley and Caesar are hiding out but they said it's somewhere secluded away from the city." I explained.

"Jaz, I told you not to call me until you found their exact location or even their hangout spot." He responded.

I sigh "That's the thing I know where they hang out. I just refrained from telling you because they're a bunch of armed guards and I know who you get when you think you -" Huey interrupted me.

"I'll ask you this once... Where is it."

"Skinny's bar? Downtown? I also heard they're talking to some of your men, trying to get them to turn against you. That's probably where they do it --" He interrupted me again.

"I'm getting another call bye."

I heard the line go dead and I put away my phone. He had employed me a day before I gave up him. He never brought it up again but I know he's probably still mad I was willing to rat him out to save my skin. Of course I was, if the tables were reversed I'm sure he'd do the same to me.

The only part I regret is not sticking beside Cindy enough or pressuring her to take Huey's job. She said she wouldn't do it and that almost dying woke her up to this. And I haven't see her since. I took out my phone, trying to a hold of my father, I wanted to see if he still had a place for me back in Maryland. I was thinking of ending things with Huey and moving on.

I cut through an alleyway and it goes straight to voice mail. "Fuck!" I scream and kept walking. Out of nowhere I felt someone place their hands around my waist quickly and pull me into a building. A bag was placed over my head and I couldn't see a thing...

Narrator's POV.

Caesar had finished counting the money and sorted all the drugs. But, his mind was still on his son to the point he couldn't take it anymore. He pulled out his phone and dialed Huey's number. He bit his lip, thinking he might've changed it. But when Huey picked up he sighed in relief.

"What's up bro." Caesar said, with slight shame.

"What's up, Ceez." Huey responded.

"Look, I'll get right to the point. I want my son man. I know what you're going to say but I've changed in the last two years. I need my son man."

Huey was silent and then began chuckling on the other line. "For a moment I thought you were going to apologize... No, you're not getting him. You murdered his mother while he was still in the house. You left him with me TWO years ago. Let's not forget you're still stealing my drugs and risking your life. So, no... For all you need to know, HE'S MY son." Huey responded angrily.

"Your son? Nigga what the fuck you on? Yo ass still be moving drugs too? DO you not? And don't you work for a french nigga? BRO I want my goddamn son."

"Then try and come get him. Don't expect to leave alive though." Huey said and hung up the phone.

Cindy's POV.

"So, what you're telling me... You lost my fucking product and one my hoes died and you think you gon walk?" I say, standing up with a knife in my hand.

"Come on Cindy..." The man said.

"Nah, nigga it's C MURPH to bitch ass and I think yo ass lying. What I think going on here is that you took that product for yaself and killed my bitch."  I nodded my head, that seeming to make sense. "And you thought I was gon take ya have ASSED apology."

"Come on, you know it ain't like that." 

"Nah, bitch. I don't know. But, I know this. Hold this fool down." I say with a cold glare. Two of my guys begin to wrestle the man to the ground and pin him there. I walk over to the man and stand over him. I bend down with the knife in my hand and grab his nose. "This what I do to liars nigga."

I sliced off the man's nose and he began screaming loudly. "Shut yo bitch ass up!" I say, stabbing him in the throat and watching him choke on his own blood. I drop the bloody knife and stare at his sliced nose.

"Yo, Patsy, come here girl..." I called for my dog. "Come here Patsy!" A dog came running out of the darkness of the warehouse and began licking my hands clean of the blood. I bent down and fed the dog the nose while rubbing behind her ear.

"This is bullshit, now I gotta find another whore." I say shaking my head. When I left Riley, Huey, and most of all Jazmine two years ago, I had nothing. Jazmine and Christini was the only family I had. Until I began to make a name for myself pimping out hoes and hosting big parties. I wasn't on Huey or Riley's level but I'm making decent cheddar.

Some of these men try to test me because they think cause I'm a female I'm softer... Most of those niggas is my dog Pasty's shit right now.

My men busted into the warehouse, with someone with them. "We got a new girl, boss! She's pretty too. Walking all along and such." One of my men says. I raise my eyebrow and stand up. "Well show me her, don't let me get my hopes up." I muse.

They rip the bag off her head and I almost have an heart attack.

"Cindy?" Jazmine says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 481 39
(COMPLETED) Our stories. Let them fill you with questions. ------ R A N K S #3 in #theboondocks #1 in #hueyxjazmine #2 in #jazminedubois
18.8K 344 20
this is just me writing about riley, I love riley. riley is THE BEST BOONDOCKS CHARACTER LIKE LITERALLY- DON'T HOLD ME. I LOVE RILEY I'M OBSESSED LIT...
25.9K 480 38
This is another In Love With The Mafia Leader book but book 2. Read Book 1 first before this One. But another Y/N x Huey book but with more character...