๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€.

Oleh MrsRodariusMarcell

๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐˜๐˜€๐Ÿ˜ Lebih Banyak

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chaptee 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilouge
Attention everyone๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ

Chapter 59

2.9K 142 44
Oleh MrsRodariusMarcell

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"Answer yo phone" Marquise told me waking me up outta my sleep as my head laid on his chest.

I rubbed my eyes and reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone.

Now who the he double hockey sticks is calling me this late?

"Hello" i answered rubbing my eyes as Marquise rubbed my lower back area.

"Mani" Sierra voice rang through the phone sounding like she was crying.

"Yeah" i replied slightly sitting up in the bed.

"Can i come over to yo house please" she asked me.

"Yeah. What's wrong you ok" i asked her.

"Imma see you once i make it over there" she told me and immediately hung up making me frown but get out the bed.

"Mmcht what is you doing" Marquise smacked his lips putting his hand over his face as i turned on the lights.

"Sierra coming over. It sounded like she was crying" i answered slipping on some grey biker shorts and a white tank top.

"Fuck she coming ova here fa" he mugged putting the cover over his head.

"Boy shut up" i mumbled walking out the room and going to the living room.

Sierra❤️🤰🏾

Sierra-
Quise in there?

Me-
Yea

Sierra-
Can you come outside.
Read

I grabbed my keys and headed out the front door while locking it.

I walked downstairs and watched as Sierra pulled up, i walked over to her car and got in.

"What's wrong" i asked her as she turned off the heat in the car.

"I hate yo brother bro" she cried while looking at me and i immediately pulled her into a hug as she cried on my shoulder.

"What he do" i asked her rubbing her hair. I love my brother but whenever he do something bad in his relationship it always fall back with Sierra coming to me or my momma. Ion mind it (sometimes)but he need ta get his bullshit together cause she pregnant now and sheon need ta be going through stuff like this. I always tell him if he not ready to be wit her then just break it off yet he continues ta break her heart.

"He cheated on me. Again" she cried harder as she slowly pulled away. "It's really my fault tho cause i always take him back no matter what he do i always take him back" she shook her head as she chuckled.

"I'm so done wit him and i know i say that every time but i really can't this time. I gotta fucking baby onna way dude and i can't sit here and watch him cheat on me and do me dirty back ta back ta back. That shit hurt bruh and he sit there in my face and do the shit then my stupid ass just sit there like hea fucking angel. I love him more than anything but i love my baby more and he/she don't need ta be raised up in that type of environment" she shook her head and i listened to her every word agreeing wit her.

"I love my brother more than anything, but he need ta get his shit together both of y'all do and he know he's in the wrong, you've been with him for 3 years and you been putting up wit his shit for all this time and he need ta learn his lesson. Do what you wanna do but make sure that it's healthy for you and the baby. Always make sure the baby straight. I can't tell you what ta do and i definitely can't tell him what ta do but i can tell you ta do whatever you need ta do for you and my niece or nephew" i told her and she nodded.

"I love you dude" she chuckled and i smiled.

"I love you too" i told her.

"I'm sorry for coming over here like dat you was prolly sleep" she shook her head.

"I was it was some good sleep too" i laughed and she chuckled.

"I need ta go ta sleep. Imma go ta my cousin house and stay wit her for the night" she told me and i just looked at her.

"Girl you can come up here. Youn need ta be driving no more tonight" i told her and she smiled as her eyes teared up making me shake my head. Her and her damn hormones.

"Don't start that crying shit" i mugged her grabbing my phone and keys as she turned the car off.

"Shut up" she rolled her eyes at me as we got out the car.

"So why she ova here" Marquise asked me as he rubbed on my foot, he asking me why Sierra stayed over last night.

"Nun of yo business" i mugged him and he looked at me and slapped the bottom of my foot making me kick him in his private part.

"You do to fucking much" he mugged me throwing my foot off his lap.

"Knock knock" Sierra knocked on the door.

"Come in" i yelled and she opened the door slightly while peeping her head on.

"I just wanted ta let you know that i was finna go" she told me.

"Where" i asked her.

"Home" she told me and i nodded before standing up from the bed. We walked out my room and went to the front door, we walked out my apartment and went to the Elevator.

"You ok" i asked her as we walked into the Elevator.

"Imma be ok. I'm finna go get me sum ta eat and then go ta the house and sleep" she shrugged and i nodded.

"Be safe Sierra. I love you" i told her as we exited the Elevator.

"I love you too and thank you so much. Sorry for ruining you and Quise night" she smiled sadly and i shook my head pulling her into a hug.

"Call me once you make it home" i told her pulling away as she walked to her car.

Armanilashay

Liked by SakchaserQuise and 90,630 others
Armanilashay Sheesh🥵

  Comments disabled

"Yo ass just be posting ta be posting" Naz mugged me as he walked in my living room. I asked him to come over earlier to talk about his li situation.

"F you" i bucked at him flipping him off and he flipped me off back before sitting down on my couch while stretching out.

"Lemme guess Sierra called you" he licked his lips and i nodded. "Before you start giving me life lessons i know what i did and my bad imma talk ta her" he looked at me while rubbing his hands down his face.

"Really Nazir talk to her. She's not finna sit here and put up wit yo bullshit for the rest of her life. When you told me she was pregnant that same night i asked you if you was ready for allat responsibility and you told me yes you wanted to start a life with her and you loved her more than anything. You telling her all this shit that you love her and you wanna start a life wit her but you ain't showing her this. Actions speak louder that words. Sierra not finna stay wit you specially now that she pregnant she cannot he putting up wit yo cheating and lies bro and i told you this. You finna be a father in months Nazir you need to grow up now. If you not ready to settle down and you just wanna live yo life then do that but don't sit here and string her along in the process. I get it if you wanna just live, you 17 and you finna have a baby you want all the time you can but you can't just keep treating her the way you do. If youn want a relationship just tell her, y'all can just do y'all co-parenting and do whatever needs ta be done for the baby. But if you truly wanna be with her then you NEED to step up Naz cause she's not finna wait for you no more" i told him and he stared out the window.

"I wanna be wit her. I really do but ion wanna settle down right na. Like you said I'm young and i wanna live, imma still be there for my baby but ion wanna settle down right na and she want me ta just drop everything ta be wit her" he shook his head while huffing.

"She loves you Naz a lot and i know you love her. I can't tell y'all what ta do but i can tell y'all that y'all need time apart from each other to truly think. Cause what y'all like to do is argue, fight, cry, fuck, then get right back together. And that ain't healthy specially with my niece or nephew coming" i told him shaking me head and he nodded.

"I'm finna really be a father. That shit been on my mind heavy lately" he shook his head while chuckling and i smiled.

"You need ta act like it cause you still acting like a li ass boy" i said mushing his head making him stale face me.

"Imma talk ta her" he told me standing up from the couch while stretching.

"Good" i nodded while smiling.

"Where yo li boyfriend at" he asked me looking behind me through the hallway.

"Getting a haircut" i said and he nodded. Marquise woke up at like 12 in the afternoon to go get a haircut, he was kissing all over my stomach and face tryna get me to wake up and when i finally did he told me he was leaving.

"Aight then li folks. Imma talk ta you lata" he said walking to the front door.

"Love you" i yelled out.

"Love you too" he replied before walking out the front door and closing it behind him.

That was exhausting.

I walked to my kitchen and opened the fridge before grabbing a cucumber, i close the fridge and grabbed a knife out the drawer. If youn like cucumbers then your weird cause they definitely buss.

I cut up the cucumber and put em on a paper plate before walking over to my table and eating them.

"Hey Siri call Granny Mary" i said to my phone as i put a cucumber in my mouth and nodded my head.

"Hello" my granny voice rang through the phone instantly bringing a smile to my face.

"Hey granny whatchu doing" i asked her.

"Nothing just got off the phone wit yo crazy ass auntie" she chuckled and i smiled.

"Which one they all crazy" i laughed with her.

"Monica crazy tail" she laughed.

"Mmm. How you been doing" i asked her biting another cucumber.

"Nothing putting up wit yo cousin" she said referring to Justin.

"You need me ta come put the paws on him gran gran" i asked her and she laughed.

"No i got it. He been getting on my last nerve tho. Anyway whatchu been up to" she asked me and i shrugged.

"Nothing much focusing on my clothes and stuff" i told her.

"That's good. Where my baby Quise at" she asked me and i rolled my eyes. Every time i call her she always ask about his li ugly self.

"At the barbershop" i told her.

"I ain't talked ta him in a li while. When y'all coming over to see me" she asked me.

"We gone come over tomorrow. Oh wait I'm babysitting tomorrow" i said realizing Nisha asked me and Marquise (mainly me) to babysit Amaya cause her mom in the hospital and that's who usually babysit her.

"Who you babysitting" she asked me.

"Marquise people. She asked if we could and i told her yeah" i said.

"Just bring her over as long as she ain't no bad ass li girl" she said and i know she was mugged up.

"She not" i busted out laughing at how serious she was.

"She betta not be" she chuckled. "Well imma see you tomorrow baby. I love you now" she said.

"I love you too" i replied as she hung up the phone.

Bonjour👋🏾

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

335K 7K 50
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.
510K 12.6K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
48K 1K 23
๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐š...
2.9K 217 10
๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช