𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

Da luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... Altro

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

04

11.3K 638 480
Da luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ y/n's new life
l/n y/n, age 10

warnings !!
pills

Y/N's eyes widened and her jaw almost dropped as she stared at the mansion in front of her. It was unbelievably huge and the interior design was beautiful.

"Hey, you're gonna catch flies if you keep gaping like that," Jay said

"Cool, right?" Nira pushed him away. She grinned, "Dad's a doctor and Jay here is a model, so they earn quite a bit. Ashley's acting career is about to debut, so more money will be added to the family savings. I have a part-time job at a taekwondo dojo and, well, Daisuke's too young to be working." Y/N looked at the ravenette in awe, her usually emotionless eyes sparkling slightly.

The family she had just been adopted into was clearly a group of talented individuals. She felt a little intimidated by them, especially Jay. He had a cold edge to him that wasn't very welcoming.

"Nira, Ash, would you mind taking Y/N shopping and buying dinner while I'm on my date?" Hiro piped up, "I'll let you drive the BMW." He added, trying to bribe Nira. It worked. Her eyes lit up as Hiro threw the car keys her way. She effortlessly caught them, grinning.

"Sure! Ash, little sis, let's go!" She exclaimed. Nira happily skipped towards the car, Ash and Y/N not far behind. "Man, we're gonna buy so many cute things! Ah, Y/N, I can't wait until you're old enough to wear makeup!" Nira squealed as she started the car.

She backed out of the driveway, humming to herself. The drive to the mall was relatively quiet until they reached the main city. As Hanma had described, the streets were bustling. Y/N stared outside, in awe.

"Beautiful, ain't it?" Nira smiled as she took a turn. Y/N just hummed, too shocked for words. Ash let out a chuckle of amusement, a smile playing on her lips, as Nira parked the car. She jumped out, stretching her legs.

Y/N followed her lead, biting her bottom lip nervously. She had grown too used to the orphanage and the peaceful atmosphere surrounding it.

"So, we gotta buy some clothes, plushies, unnecessary things that are cute, and dinner. Simple." Said Nira, swinging her arms back and forth, "And, I'm assuming Jay is picking up Daisuke from soccer." Ashley hummed as she grabbed Y/N's hand, squeezing it to comfort the girl.

Y/N remained silent but was thankful.

As the trio entered the shopping mall, Y/N's grip on Ashley's hand tightened. She shakily inhaled, eyes scanning over the crowd.

"Don't worry, we'll protect you!" Nira reassured her. Y/N, in response, nodded. The two teenagers led her through the throng of people, not once leaving her side. Y/N's eyes darted around, pupils trembling slightly in fear.

She hated big crowds, loathed them even. No words were strong enough to describe how much she despised them.

"Hey, guys," Nira uttered, "I'm gonna buy garlic bread and some other stuff. Ash, you wouldn't mind taking Y/N around, would you?" The blonde shook her head. "Great, meet ya back here in around..." She checked her watch, "An hour!"

"Okay, be safe. Y/N, let's go." Ashley gently tugged Y/N in the opposite direction that Nira was heading. The H/C-haired girl clumsily stumbled after the blonde. "We need to get some clothes and maybe some skin products. Getting you a lip balm or two can't hurt either."

As Ashley quietly muttered to herself, Y/N's gaze began to wander. She spotted a group of boys, unintentionally locking eyes with one. She stiffened, recognizing him.

"Manjiro."

Ashley looked down, head tilted to the side.

"Did you say something?" She asked.

"Uh... No." Y/N shook her head.

She maintained eye contact with her old friend until he turned away, muttering someone to his tall friend and subtly pointing in her direction.

━━━━━━

"Hey, Kenchin, she's pretty."

"Hah? Who? The blonde-haired girl? No offense Mikey, but she looks too old for you. She must be like, what, sixteen? Maybe a little younger."

Mikey rolled his eyes, elbowing his friend.

"No, not her. The H/C-haired one. The small girl standing beside her."

"Oh, her. Hm, I guess. Soft and innocent looking, that's what guys are into these days."

"... I know her... I promised I was gonna marry her one day."

━━━━━━

Y/N, Ashley, and Nira exited the mall. The sun was starting to set, hues of blue, pink, and orange swirling around in the sky.

Nira pranced around, cheerfully grinning. Y/N stared at her in complete silence as she almost got hit by a passing car. The black-haired woman didn't hesitate to kick the vehicle, screaming like a banshee. Ashley rushed over, trying to convince her sister to yield.

Tilting her head back, Y/N glanced to the side. She was shocked to see Manjiro and the same group of boys from before standing only a few feet away, peering at her with no shame. She clenched the Dior bag firmly in her hands, looking away.

Their intense gazes rested heavily on her, causing her to shoot them a small glare.

"Hey, Y/N, catch!" Nira's loud voice snapped Y/N out of her daze. A shopping bag was thrown at her and Y/N barely managed to grab it before it hit the ground.

Nira screamed cuss words at the driver, threatening to beat him. Ashley, on the other hand, was trying to calm her down. Y/N ignored the commotion and, instead, peeked into the bag. Packets of pills filled it and Y/N recognized them as tranquilizers, a drug used to treat things such as anxiety. She could faintly remember Hanma handing her a few here and there whenever she was experiencing panic attacks.

"You okay?" A hand landed on Y/N's shoulder. She flinched and, based on instinct, went to kick whoever touched her. He caught her leg, fingers wrapped around her ankle tightly.

Y/N stared at them, a frown on her face. He offered her a smile, something that surprised her considering she had just tried to attack him.

"Hi, I'm Mitsuya Takashi." He introduced themselves as they let go of her, "And, you are?" Scowling, Y/N gave him the cold shoulder. He wasn't Hanma.

"Hi, I'm Baji Keisuke. What's your name?" A black-haired boy popped up beside her. He had a lollipop in his mouth, his words slightly muffled.

"Baji," Mitsuya sighed, "I just asked her that."

"Hey, she doesn't look comfortable." Another blonde stepped forward. Y/N identified him as the friend Manjiro had been whispering to when he first saw her, "Baji, take a step back, you're too close." The said male pouted.

Y/N let out an agitated sigh, irked.

"If I give you my name," She grumbled, "Will you leave me alone?" Baji eagerly nodded. She clicked her tongue. "Fine. I'm L/N Y/N."

Manjiro smiled, taking a step forward.

"Y/N-chan, it's been a while."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

20.1K 457 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
193K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...
28.4K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
582K 29.8K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...