Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

23 - Wild Side

746 16 1
By ZariasWritings_

Last Day, She thought, laying on the bed, her bare back to the silky sheets, her bare thighs against the luxury. She stared at the ceiling, her hair sprawled, tousled, but she didn't care. She had more important things on her chaotic mind.

Especially last night. Unfortunately all her alone time from her pretending to care about Ricco's Don position, gave her a lot of time to think about Luciano, and that she isn't with him and that she wants to kiss him again, so in a way she used Ricco to relieve that stress, though he wouldn't complain.

Since then he's shared a little more information about his family, nothing that correlated with his business, just small things like when his sister was born, how he remembered he dropped her accidentally when she was three. Funny stories like their old childhood dog sniffing his sister's butt when she was crawling as an infant. His mother, how she used to yell at him when she was pregnant. He was really a family man, Teresa now getting the feeling that either all Don's are family men, or Italian men are just family men.

There was something else, something more she thought of today. That was what was going to happen. It's been a few weeks since she's known Ricco and the primary goal is to keep him wanting her, though that's not an issue. But she did think of how he wouldn't see her for a while after she leaves due to them being in two different cities. Therefore, she had to keep his brain filled with only words and visuals of her.

Keep him waiting until he sees her again and she has the perfect idea.

Adriano thought so too because she called him about it. She wanted to dance, not just for Ricco but for herself too. She remembered how funny it was to do it for Adriano the second time around when he didn't use her as a trial for his target, or their target. Besides, Ricco wanted to see her dance before.

Because she was in Milan, Adriano actually pulled favors which wasn't easy considering he worked for the Don of Rome and not the Don of Milan. Though, he would do anything he set his mind to. So he got her a dancing spot at a club in Milan.

Not only was it dancing she had to think about, but what would happen after dancing. Her Dom role. Truthfully, she's gotten quite used to being the dominant one in the relationship in such a short time with Ricco. It grew on her and the thoughts of taking it further were even better.

Unfortunately for Luciano.

_

Luciano stood in the doorframe of Teresa's room, his eyes on the flawless white painting of the room, before it found the color grey. Then black, and a bed. What he was looking at was a canvas on the wall. A Canvas of Teresa, her modeling photo. Then as he kept roaming, more popped up. All custom made. Each photo was her wearing a different lingerie set.

The walls he was facing, parallel to the door frame wall, were covered with 4 Canvases. Two on each side, the middle, above her bed, blank.

At least it was before the workers set up the biggest photo. Previously he had them do an accurate measure so the canvas fit perfectly.

And it did.

It was his favorite photo of her. The exotic cover. Teresa her body sideways, her head thrown back, yet looking directly at the camera and her soaked hair falling down. Her right leg bent , pointing out, and her hand sliding down her throat, her index finger on the glossy, dark red lipstick of her juicy bottom lip. And her wild, penetrable, unsettlingly hypnotic gaze, the glint caused by the flash of the camera. Only unsettling due to the fact that he could not control his own body when she looked at him like she did. Every detail he paid attention to, the arch in her back, the glowing of her skin from the lotion and pink neon light, the strands of her falling hair, uneven and slightly drier than the rest of her hair.

He loved that it wasn't a bright photo. A dark background that made her figure pop with only the neon pink light from the word shone on her.

As professional photographers and editors, they wanted to edit the photo, but he didn't allow it. Her body was perfect, it did not need to fit the standards of other models. He didn't put her there so they could show a façade of her. He didn't see a fake façade, he saw the real her.

He admits, her ass looked great in the shot.

The first thing she sees, He thought. But it was also the first thing he would see when he walked in her room, the first thing everyone else would see.

He was so absorbed by just a photo, but that broke as he heard the heels of Ana, his Consigliere, getting closer. He only knew because besides Teresa, she was the only woman there that had permission to go up there. Luciano only associated himself with a few women that weren't his family. Teresa, Ana, his cook and his designer.

He folded his arms, watching a worker walk past him to start on the other side of the wall. Then he saw Ana come up beside him.

"How is your recovery?" He questioned, never looking at her, but watching the workers movements as he got on the small step ladder.

Due to her lack of response, he turned, his eyes doing one over her. Most of her bruises were faint, nearly gone, but there as a reminder. "Perché sono qui? " (Why am I here?)

"You must've forgotten how to speak to me. I suppose you correct yourself." He took one more glance at the worker before he turned around, walking into his office, Ana trailing after him. He sat down, and she closed the door saying, " I see she's still here" She took a seat.

" Job not completed" He responded and she gave him that all knowing look though he chose to ignore it. " We both know she isn't just a job to you"

He sat up, with a nod, clasping his hands together, laying his chin on them. " She-" He clicked a button on his intercom, muting their conversation from any other listeners, not that there were any, but it was a precaution. " Is who I want to talk to you about"

She raised her eyebrow and he cleared his throat. "I..." Luciano started speaking. He spoke of how in just a little time Teresa gained Ricco's trust, his mind and very soon, his heart. How he opened himself up to her more, that Luciano had the information needed to conquer Milan himself or alliance with Ricco. Ricco were like Luciano, their own manufacturers and Luciano could use another on his corner. Take the connections, get more people, more power, more money.

However, Unfortunately Luciano didn't have the patience he once had when he thought everything through. Things were becoming an issue. Such a pleasure, Ricco was definitely receiving yesterday and it did not please Luciano even though she was able to do so. He also disliked the doubt he had. Teresa was a woman, and women tend to fall with their feelings and not their heads. Not in a saying women are controlled by their emotions, most are, but some benefit from it whereas Teresa is not. Luciano feels she's lost a little sight of her goal. Ricco did show more affection to her than Luciano ever could. It wasn't just primarily physical with Ricco, he had no reason to hide his feelings from her.

Knowing Teresa, that's the one thing she wants from him. All the reasons why it could change her loyalty. But Luciano knew she wouldn't. Though it couldn't change her loyalty towards him, it could make her see him differently and that's something he didn't want. He didn't want her to pull Ricco and push him, ultimately being replaced by a man that submits to her vs a man she has to work for.

"No!" She pulled back, offended. "Absolutely not. She isn't the woman for it" She said, getting up and Luciano hands fell down, sitting back saying, "She is to me"

She scoffed, a slight cruel laugh pulling through "That's because you're blinded by sexual attraction. You're a man, a man who hasn't had sex in one or two years, she's beautiful and tempting and apparently a wonderful seductress. No"

He furrowed his eyebrows a little annoyed she chose to specify his sexual life but it wasn't a secret, nor did he care for it. She opened the door, and Luciano called to her.

"This conversation doesn't leave this room" He knowingly threatened and she closed the door after her.

-

Teresa, brushed her hair down for the umpteenth time and placed the brush down, staring at herself through the mirror. At her reflection, at her. At her in Georgia. She danced in clubs and wore slutty outfits such as the one she wore now. It was a simple red two piece. Thin like thongs that sat on her hips, 2 strands on each of her ass cheeks. The tops were glimmer red, transparent, showing a slight visual of her nipples.

It's been a while, She thought. She would never forget how to pole dance. She's been doing that before he even came to Us, but it was just for fun and being sexy was just a part of her. Jumping a little being startled, by the knock on the door, she heard him twist the knob, luckily she had locked it for that very reason. "Mireia?" He questioned in confusion and she reached for the robe, tying it around actually now remembering that was her name. He hardly ever said it, almost like everyone rarely says her real name.

Making sure everything was covered, she opened the door and he walked in and craned his head to look behind her. Then he looked at her, curious but suspicious.

"Why was the door locked?" His voice held no suspicion, but his eyes told her.

She folded her arms, tilting her head to give him an defensive look. "Excuse me, I am a woman and I have every right to have privacy. Don't I?" His hand came to rub the back of his head, his suspicion faltering, and so was his dominance and she could see it as he averted his eyes apologizing. The hold she had over him.

" I wanted to check if you were ready, I see you are not, I will wait downstairs" He turned around and she all of a sudden felt guilty, actually it wasn't sudden at all, but the look in his puppy eyes were so cute. She grabbed his arm, and pulled him in, pulling his head down and connecting their lips. She was such a sensitive one. And so was he. She pulled away hearing that smack from their lips, but she knew her pulling away was the last thing he wanted.

"I'll be ready soon" She said and he nodded leaning down for another brief kiss and with now a happy mood and a satisfied grin, he walked out her room.

She didn't have much to do other than throw on some easy, loose but good looking clothes such as a pretty black crop top that had little diamonds over it and matching pants to go with it. Her purse matched along with her shoes of course.

Then they were off into the car, him opening and closing her door after the usual compliment. He did know they were going to a club, she suggested they have fun for the last day, but he didn't know she was dancing.

"I want you to stay in Milan a little longer" He voiced, causing her to refocus on him instead of the scenery through the window. Of course he was bound to voice it soon, but still she wasn't prepared to tell him no, but she was going to. More so she had to. Luciano wouldn't have let her stay longer even if she wanted to and somehow that made her feel good that he would want her there with him.

"For how long? Weeks? Months? Years?" She questioned and he sighed.

"Sweetheart, we're 6 hours away from each other. Besides, you shouldn't be in Rome anymore"

She turned in her seat, confused as she asked why. He hesitated before he said, " Well you're mine now and I have a bit of a Rivalry in Rome. Don Rossi, others call him Don of Rome, which he is so you can see why that is an issue for me" He grabbed her hand, kissing it and she saw in his eyes just how genuine he felt about it. That he was ready for her to even move to a new City so they could be together, and most importantly move into his house. A big move. He was really determined and she wished she could have felt the same because that's all what a girl wants.

But she had to deter him because that's just something she didn't want to do, let alone could do. "Are you worried he will harm me or something? He knows nothing of me, I'm of no importance to him"

"You are once he learns you are with me" That had her thinking. Would Luciano really harm Ricco's partner as a power move? Are Don's that cruel?

"I am not moving to Milan Ricco." She said, giving him her final answer, but she wasn't convinced enough that it was as he said, "I can get you into a new agency. We can live together, I'll buy you a new car. Come out with everything you want."

Words every girl would kill to hear, not just hear but to have, She thought. Because he would do everything she wanted. She didn't want to be cruel anymore, that is something she couldn't bear. Being cruel to a man who wants to give her the world wasn't a part of the plan. "It's too soon. Can we enjoy time together and worry about that later?"

He took a deep breath and nodded. She cupped his face with her right hand and on his own, he leaned in, their lips against another, before she claimed them.

-

As they walked in, she felt that same energetic jitters she always felt before a private fence or a performance. It wasn't a nervous thing, it was an exciting thing, especially now since she hasn't danced in a real dance scene in weeks. More like 2 or 3 months, though she can't remember or keep count of days. It's hard, time flies quickly when all she thinks about is the next moment hers and Luciano's lips touch again.

"Hey," She said slowly gathering Ricco's attention and he turned to her and she pulled his head down to whisper, "I'm going to the restroom for a second. Get a room with a pole?" He chuckled and nodded, kissing her forehead before she walked off. Setting her purse down, she could hear the laughs from the locker room next to the restroom.

After folding her clothes neatly and putting them in her purse, she turned and posed multiple times just to get in the feeling of being exotic again. A little titty grab or ass squeezed her and there, and she was ready. With one last glance at herself, she grabbed her purse walking out, right when the girls from the locker room did. She blended in perfectly. Then she saw girls heading towards one door. One room. Of course it was Ricco's room.

When strippers hear of a baller, they want to get their first, unfortunately none of them were. She moved right in front of the door, holding her hand up, when they reached out for it. "Sorry, this room is taken" She smiled, unapologetically and the girl folded her arms. The annoying one. It's always one of them.

"And who are you?" She questioned and Teresa laughed, curling a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm the one who's going to take all the money you thought you were about to get. So run along" She shook her hand as if to dismiss them and they actually left except for that one girl. Teresa likes a girl who stands her ground. She took a step forward and then one of Ricco's men put his hand up, stopping her.

"His room is taken." He said and Teresa smiled, handing him her purse, glad that she had a lock on her phone and that she didn't bring her gun.

Teresa turned her back on the girl who huffed and walked away and Teresa peaked through to see Ricco checking his watch. She has been gone for a while huh? He got up and she smirked, opening the door and putting her hand on his chest, tilting her head as she asked, "And where do you think you're going?"

He stepped back, stuck. His eyes, stuck, almost his breathing seemed frozen.

"It's rude to stare at a woman you know?" She grinned and walked around him, behind him and pulled his coat off his body slowly, his eyes following the movement and she threw it aside.

Then she pushed him hard onto the couch behind him and he chuckled. "Unfortunately, I can't stop staring." And just as he said that, music turned on out of nowhere.

Teresa didn't even need a second, the music started and her body was pumped and her sexiness was activated as her fingers wrapped around the pole. And she walked around it, slowly, around the pole, flipping her hair to the side, staring at him with a smirk.

Close the door,

Take your clothes off where you are, I turn you on, cause I love to see you blowin

Ricco sat back, observing with a much satisfied grin as she bent over, coming back up, staring at him sexily.

I love to feel you coming down,

And his eyebrows rose when she jumped on the pole, at the drop of the beat. And she climbed, swerving around the pole, her head thrown back.

She crossed her legs in a sitting chair pose, an easy grip, swerving around, her hair swinging along with her, along with the words of the song. In and out of her ears.

Her twisting and turning as her body transitioned closely at an appropriate 90° degree angle, one hand on the pole at the bottom and the other at the end, her right foot hooked on the pole, her beautiful hair flying and spinning along with her and heard,

No we ain't gon make it to my bed,

And her legs spread open, keeping up her turns, yet slower with the beat, on rhythm.

Every time she danced her heart drummed in her chest and her mind clouded with different moves she pieced together, but she didn't piece them together because even if it were planned, it wasn't planned like a performance, just in the moment. And in the moment, she wanted to enjoy herself.

And she listened more to Chris Brown and felt Ricco's gaze as her body turned upright once more, she rarely liked straight angles, they were simple. She loved complex, upside down, to the side, anything other than straight. And so in the chair pose, she heard the hook,

No we ain't gon make it to my bed

And caused Ricco to sit up a little startled as suddenly she dropped halfway down the pole, upside down, only her legs holding her up, her hand on her ankle and the other out, her hair almost touching the floor. She wanted to giggle for scaring him, but she chose not to.

Since my hands already down your waist,

You better show me, that you want it right away

I'll freak you right, I will

And then her legs began to tire as she turned upwards, her body straight, one hand on the top, the other near the middle and her thighs wiggling, giving him a full view of what she was working with.

I know we ain't gon make it to my,

Fuckin up the sheets,

She slid down into a split just as she felt the thin paper touch her and she looked up and saw the money flying, falling down, but she didn't look at him. And she did, when she faced him, her legs spread, her hand dipping down just to tease him as she did it again.

Tear it up, I wanna get wasted

Now that I got you naked,

She turned sideways , sitting on her knees, arching back and then she found his eyes, filled with lust, hers reflecting his greatly.

And her body moved without any thought, as she got up, and tore his shirt open making him chuckle at how aggressive she was being. Sensually, she turned around, standing between his legs and let her ass do all the hypnotizing. And she bent over, and just as she thought, his hand connected with her flesh hard and then rubbed over it softly, sticking bills through her bottoms.

She didn't even care when the song instantly changed and she heard the intro as she dropped to her knees.

Give me all that you got now,

Make you want me cause I'm hot now

2 on by Tinashe, she knew of.

And it went perfectly with what she did next. Sliding up his body, her ass brushing against the excited part of him and he couldn't wait for his hands to find her body, and she didn't smack them away as her arms clasped around behind his neck and felt his lips on her cheek, and his hand to cup over her sensitive area.

"I hope you have enough energy later" He whispered, and she laughed, tilting her head so he can have more access and his lips took advantage of it. "Why is that?"

If you a lame, n*gga you ain't making no noise, Get faded, turn up with the big boys.

"There are so many things I'm going to do to you, so many hard, rough, naughty things" He bit her neck, and she saw the shower of money fall.

She pushed his head away, turning around and doing a sexy move involving her to pull off her top and with each leg, she threw over him, straddling his lap until they were no longer straddling him.

Ohhh,

Man, I love to get on

I love to get on

But splitting on him. A direct split on him, causing him to groan.

She grabbed his hand, not noticing that her legs were closing in around him, and her purposefully bending back, and he gripped her waist, leaning down to kiss her breasts. She lifted up, pulling and gripping his hair back roughly, her flat tongue darting out, up his neck. And she kissed his neck softly whispering, "I hope you have enough energy later on" She smirked just as he did asking why.

She pulled back, still a grip of his hair in her hold, but now she could stare into his eyes as she said, " There are so many things I want to do to you..." She slid her hand up her body, gripping her breast , his eyes following the movement with a frustrated groan. "Painful, torturing things"

Then her lips were on his.

Till I can't even think no more

Get ratchet, go dumb then go more dumb

Then we can keep it let, let's roll

I love to get two on

-

Her adrenaline was gone as she walked into the house, the familiarity washing over her, yet she couldn't forget any detail of the dance. The way she could move as easily, literally dancing, was a part of her now. And the more she did it, the more she missed it, the more she wanted to do it again even if it was to just Ricco or Adriano or Luciano. Wanted to make herself feel good, by giving them their own fantasy.

Her and Ricco's hands began to slip away as she went to her room and he gripped hers, stopping her in her tracks, and pulling her back hard in his arms causing her to laugh.

"If I remember correctly, I told you I wanted to do many things to you" He leaned down, kissing her neck and she turned around, pushing him against the wall, a mischief glint in his eyes along with lust showing he was turned on.

"If I remember correctly, I told you I wanted to do many things to you" He dropped his hand to her waist, pulling her against him, their body crashing with one another.

" And yet-" His thumb hooked into her shorts, pulling them down revealing the outfit. " We're still in our clothes" And then he hooked his finger on her bottoms, and she grabbed his hand.

" I want your clothes off and you on your bed when I get back" She moved away, walking to her door and stopped midway, flipping her hair as she turned, "Keep your boxers on" And she closed the door behind her, hearing his chuckles.

Locking the door, the first thing she ran to was the bathroom. Sure there going to get dirty right after, but they were just in the club, hot and sweaty and she didn't want that. She would just take another shower in the morning.

With a towel on from her fresh shower, she went through her briefcase filled with her lingerie. Then she held up the very thin black strings of her underwear and she smirked. Black and red was her color, so she's been told.

Looking in the mirror, she pushed up her breasts, smoothing out the soft fabric. It was a full piece, everything transparent. The sides were transparent black and the middle were also transparent but with lacey flower designs instead. So were the breasts cups. And then the strings falling down, solid black. And underneath were just the little thin string underwear, the vagina area transparent as well.

The last thing she grabbed, walking out her room was the brief case filled with her sex toys. Knew it would come in handy.

Like usual, she never knocks, just walks in and she also sees a freshly showered and shirtless Ricco. He lifted up when he saw her. "Your night just keeps getting better and better. '' She closed the door and he turned , his legs now over the bed, his feet touching the floor as he saw the end of the handcuffs hanging and the other being held by her hand.

" Sei appena diventata la mia più grande debolezza" (you've just become my greatest weakness) She grinned, "That better be a compliment" She raised her eyebrow causing him to chuckle as he got up from the bed and she sat down, replacing his spot. She leaned back, her legs going up and he stood between them grabbing onto them, his hand caressing her legs to her feet, that didn't touch his shoulders like she wanted to due to her height.

He kissed her ankles and massaged her feet, Teresa shaking her head. "That's not what I want"

"Tell me what you want" He said in a sexy way that wasn't demanding but more like he was wanting her to demand him of something. Wanting to be dominated.

But she didn't respond. She tilted her head slightly when he kissed her toes and he smirked knowing now that's what she wanted. At first, she was worried that it would feel awkward and weird for him to suck her toes but it didn't. It wasn't something that would turn her on as fast, but it didn't feel bad either, though her toes being wet by someone's mouth and not just the shower water was different.

Though, it was definitely turning him on by the way his bulge began to form through his boxers. She slid her feet down, standing up and she turned around, him turning around as well with her as she now stood in front of him, and him in front of the bed.

"Lay down" She ordered and he chuckled, actually doing so and she climbed over him, cuffing him to the bed. She didn't want to tighten them, but she remembered that's what Adriano had her do, so she tightened it causing him to groan, and pull on it.

"Do you like treats Don Dominici?" His eyes followed her to the foot of his bed, as she set the case down and opened it. He couldn't see the toys due to the case being faced away from him, but he saw the toy when she pulled it out saying, "I do"

The riding crop. One of her personal favorites along with the whip.

She extended it towards him, starting from his chest, going down, stopping at his bulge, and the glimmer in his eyes only increased as did her excitement. It was thrilling to be the dominant one.

But then she took away one of his senses, his sight as she placed the blindfold over them. Really it was just so if she accidentally faltered, he couldn't see it because as thrilling as it was, this still was new to her.

She kept him there as she went downstairs, remembering something she saw on a BDSM site. It was for educational purposes of course.

An ice cube. And she plopped it into her mouth.

She wasn't sure if that's how it really works, but she was going to go with it. And then she threw her legs over him, straddling him making sure to press down on his bulge, him shifting underneath her. She felt the ice melting and she took it out, leaning forward, brushing against his bulge only seeing his muscle flex from holding himself back. She took the ice and ran it down his chest, seeing his stomach heave up and down from his breathing. "I didn't know you were into kink Don Dominici '' He chuckled.

"I can say the same about you" He made a small sound of a mixture between a groan and a hiss when the pinwheel pricked his skin.

"You know, when I saw this, I was thinking it was gonna be very painful-" She rolled it down, leaning forward to whisper in his ear, "But what's a pleasure without a little-" She popped him with the riding crop making his veins bulge and him to look down only forgetting he couldn't see anything and threw his head back on the bed huffing, "Pain"

He chuckled, lifting his hips and she pushed him back down and sat on his bulge.

"I think you're having too much fun dominating me sweetheart. Don't forget, I am still a very powerful man"

She lifted her hips upward, grinding against him and she heard him curse under his breath and slightly pull on the cuffs.

"Not in this moment"

She leaned forward once more, placing her lips over his and instinctively moving against hers right before she pulled away and made contact with his chest. She heard the sound of the cuffs that he was currently trying to escape as she made her way lower and lower, scooting back for more room. Putting the last of the ice in her mouth, she pulled his waistband back, pulling his boxers down and ran her tongue over him, hearing his groan at how cold her tongue was against him.

The last of the ice melting, she wrapped her hand around him and claimed his lips once more all the while, stroking him. Tightening her grip the harder she kissed him. She gripped his jaw, turning his face hard to attach her lips to his neck and then bit down prompting a manly moan from him as her thumb ran over his tip.

"Mireia" His breathy voice called out and she shushed him.

"God" He moaned as her lips wrapped around him, her hand never leaving him. She felt the pulsate, him throbbing and she pulled away just as he came, sighing relieved.

With a smirk, she took off his blindfold and he blinked a little before his eyes landed on her over him.

"You look a little tired there. Sure you have energy?" She teased, causing him to smirk and nod at the cuffs.

"Uncuff me and you tell me" She leaned over, purposefully letting her breasts cover his face and felt his tongue dart out and lick her, making her laugh. Once one cuff was off, he was over her instantly, not even allowing her to unclasp the other.

He pulled her down the bed, so he could level with her lips. "So many things" He whispered, right before his lips were over hers.

____________________________________

Literally the whole day was about teasing him. Teresa I see you on the pole girl!

I honestly didn't know how to write a pole dancing scene so I hope that was okay.

Anyways if you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.4K 55
"You can't control me!" "Listen to your husband." What's with all this arrange marriage? She doesn't want it. ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ :: 231121 ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ :: 090122 ...
121K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
115K 1.5K 41
My best friend watched him all the time. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she crushed on him, but why would she when everyone else seemed to...
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...