Safe and Sound β€’ Jasper Hale...

By DreamOn51

"You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now" Things have changed. Willow is prepare for the fact that her chi... More

Cast
α΄˜Ρα΄Ζ–α΄Ι’α΄œΡ”
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 1
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 2
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 3
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 5
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 6
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 7
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 8
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 9
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 10
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 11
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 12
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 13
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 14
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 15
α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 16
CнαρтΡя 17
CнαρтΡя 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

α΄„ΚœΞ±α΄˜α΄›Ρ”Ρ 4

1.1K 52 39
By DreamOn51

" I hανεη'τ lετ ιτ gσ."

Willow loved these blissful moments when it was just her and Jasper, wrapped up in each other. Limbs tangled, clothing twisted, and hair mess. Willow was laid out on top of Jasper on her bed with her head propped up on her arm.

Jasper's fingers were threading through Willow's red hair with a small content smile on his face as he stared up at her. The only light in the room coming from the fairy lights hung around the ceiling.

"Tomorrow after school I'm going to Port Angeles with Maggie and Maya." Willows traced her finger over one of the scars on Jasper's neck.

"Sounds like fun." Jasper muttered with his eyes fluttering closed. "What are y'all planning on doing?"

"Looking at prom dresses. Maya's going with Embry and Maggie is going with Quil. I think they're playing matchmaker too."  Willow shifted to and let all of her weight relax on top of him. Her head laying on top of his chest and his hand moving from her hair to softly drag down her side.

"What about you? Looking at dresses too?" Jasper's lips pulled up into a slight smirk but his eyes were still closed.

"Well I don't know. No one asked me to the prom."  Willow shrugged,  "Maybe I should ask Brandon from the football team."

In a flash Jasper had flipped Willow on her back and pinned her beneath him. Giggles poured out of her mouth as she stared up at him.

"Don't joke about that." Jasper cocked his brow. "I might have to kill someone."

"Then ask me yourself." Willow challenged.

"I was waiting to make it special." Jasper sat back on his calves with his expression losing its spark of humor.

"Who's to say this can't be special?" Willow leaned up to gently grab his shirt and pulled him back to hover over her. "Just you and me. That's all we need to make it special." Her hand cupped his cheek softly.

"Willow, my love, will you do me the honor of going to prom with me?" Jasper asked with his lips hovering barely over hers.

"Of course." Willow closed the distance between the two of them and pressed her lips against his.

Jasper maneuvered the two of them again to where he was leaned up against the headrest with Willow straddling his waist. All without breaking the kiss with his fingers wrapped up in her at the base of her head. Pulling her closer as they both sought out more from each other. Just as Willow began to grind her hips down, seeking more friction, Jasper pulled away.

"Bella's coming." Jasper sounded breathless as he brushed some of her hair back from her face.

Willow groaned and flopped herself over on the other side of the bed dramatically. The curtain moving was the only thing that proved Jasper had left.

Without warning Willow's bedroom door swung open and Bella timidly stepped in. She was in her pajamas, a tank with some shorts. Her hair was loosely tied up on top of her head with a hairbrush in her hand.

"You know, knocking won't kill you." Willow grumbled as she twisted her head, not bothering to sit up. "Can I help you?"

"I thought I- I don't know- heard someone else in here." Bella's eyes darted around the room as if she was looking for someone.

"I was on the phone with Jasper." Willow sat up leaning back against the headboard.

"Oh.." Bella ran her hand through her hair and rocked on her feet. As if she was debating whether to walk back outside or not.

"What's up?" Willow reluctantly sat up fully with her legs thrown over the side of the bed.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What's the- the deal with Edward Cullen?" Her cousin stepped further into the room, her hands fidgeting with the hairbrush.

"What?" Willow tilted her head slightly but on the inside she was willing herself to stay calm.

Protecting Bella from her world now was something she swore to do before Bella even arrived. No matter how she felt about her cousin.

"He acted repulsed by me. Tried to switch classes. Now he hasn't been to school in almost a week."

"I think he's visiting family." 

"There's just something about him that's different." Bella continued as she started to pace. "I thought that maybe since you knew the Cullen's you'd know Edward a little bit."

"I'll be honest with you. I don't like Edward." Willow stated bluntly.

"Why?" Bella questioned.

"Let's just say Edward screwed me over once." Willow stood up and walked over to the door, her hand resting on the handle. " I haven't let it go." 

"Oh- oh okay." Bella dropped her eyes and timidly made her exit out of the room.

"Bella." Willow called when her cousin was halfway down the hallway. "I would stay away from Edward if I was you."

With that she closed her bedroom door and let out a sigh of relief. A gust of wind and cold hands on her shoulders let her know that Jasper had returned.

"Well I can feel the love." Jasper muttered into her hair as she relaxed back into his chest.

"I just don't want her mixed up in all of this." Willow whispered.

"That and you don't like her." Jasper had a teasing tone but Willow twisted in his hold with a stern look.

"It's not that I don't like her. I like the change she represents." Willow pulled away from him as she grumbled.

"Willow.."

"Don't try to make me see reason." She twisted on her heel to look out her window. "Things have already started to change. The atmosphere has changed. Everyday I'm reminded that I'm just an orphan in a last resort home."

"You know Charlie doesn't feel that way." Jasper stood beside her a wave of calm and affirmation flooded her.

"I'm not so sure anymore." Willow whispered and let her head gently fall onto his shoulder. "I'm tired."

"Do you want me to stay?" Jasper placed his lips to the top of her head and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her tight.

"Always."

****

"I have to run to the truck and get my wallet." Willow groaned, her hand falling from the door handle.

"I thought you rode with Jasper this morning?" Maya asked as Willow tossed her back into the back seat.

"I did but I left my wallet in the truck last night."  Willow explained and turned to start heading towards the truck on the far side of the parking lot.

"Well hurry please. I'm starving." Maggie called out.

Willow weaved her way in and out of the after school crowd, pulling her hood up as a light rain started to fall. She glanced over her shoulder towards the Cullen's cars and spotted an argument between Rosalie and Edward taking place.

The others seemed to be putting their own inputs in, ignoring everything around them. Emmett was the only one who noticed her, giving her a big wave.

"Hey." Bella muttered and spared a glace over her shoulder to greet Willow.

"I just need my wallet." Willow stepped around her cousin. She climbed through the driver's side to grab her wallet.  When she stepped back out Bella's entire focus was on the Cullen's. "You should stop staring."

"I wasn't." Bell dropped her back to her bag, pulling her headphones out as she did.

"I saw the two of you during class." Willow crossed her arms over her chest. "You're toeing a fine line with him."

"What do you even know about him?" Bella spoke hardly as she turned to face her cousin.

"A lot more than you." Willow countered.

"Just because you date his brother doesn't mean you know him." Bella mimicked her cousin with her arms crossing over her chest.

"Trust me. There's a lot that goes on in this town that you have no fucking clue about." Willow started to walk past her back towards Maggie's car.

"What is your problem?" Bella shouted, stopping Willow in her tracks. For a moment Willow debated on saying nothing but something inside her snapped.

"You. With your 'holier than thou' attitude and the entire world revolving around you. That's my problem." She turned back and stomped back towards her cousin with her finger pointed in Bella's face.

"That's unfair." Bella took a small step back.

"I don't care about fairness." Willow snapped, her eyes glaring at her cousin.

The screech of tires and the honking of horns was the only warning the two girls had. They both twisted to see the dark green van heading straight towards them. Willow felt the fear freeze her into place, unable to move on her own.

It happened so fast that Willow barely registered what was happening. Arms wrapped around her and she was moving, rolling actually. She felt a sting of pain, metal maybe, slicing into her forehead. Her eyes were closed and her hands clung to the force that had a hold of her. The sound of metal clashing and glass shattering made her flinch. 

"Are you okay?" Jasper's voice broke through the fear and Willow realized that she wasn't moving anymore.  "Willow, you have to answer me."

"I'm- I'm fine." Willow was shaking as her eyes slowly opened to see Jasper hovering over. She was now a few feet away from the truck, her back on the black top. She didn't see her cousin at all, the van had made impact with the truck where Willow had been standing. "Bella? Is Bella okay?"

"Edward has her. She's fine." Jasper spoke calmly, his eyes dropping to her forehead. "You're bleeding."

"Oh, are you okay?" Willow still clung to his shirt trying to sit herself back up.

"Willow, I'm fine. You need stitches." Jasper urged her to lay back down.  "Lay still until the ambulance gets here."

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" Jane's voice broke through all of the chaos.  "TYLER YOU DUMBASS!"

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." Maya ran towards them with her heels stomping, "Are you okay?" She had panic all in her features as she stood over them.

"I'm fine." Willow tried to sit up again to prove her point.

"Stop moving." Jasper ordered and placed his hand on her chest to keep on the ground.

"Put my jacket under her head." Maggie had joined them shortly after her sister. She rapidly shrugged off her jacket and handed it to Jasper.

"I'm fine. Stop babying me." Willow complained as Jasper gently lifted her neck and placed the jacket under her head.

"You sit up and I'll knock you on your ass." Maggie threatened and Willow didn't protest. Sirens were blaring towards them and Willow wondered if Charlie was heading their way too.

"Are you okay? The blood?" Maya's question was directed towards Jasper, who was now in protective mode.

"I'm fine." Jasper didn't look away from Willow as he answered.

"How are we going to cover this one up?" Maya asked the most important question just as the ambulance pulled up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 2.4K 35
It's been a year since Tatum and her family moved to Forks and the only way to celebrate it is with a whole bunch of unneeded drama. But then again...
184K 4.7K 17
"Aaron, you are only human." "I know Jasper, but I want to be with you." Aaron Swan, cousin to Bella Swan was shipped off with her cousin to live in...
43.9K 1.4K 21
Bella is Emmett's little sister. Their parents have separated and Bella lives with her mother, Renee. When Renee remarries and wants to enjoy with he...
17.6K 683 28
"You'll be mine and I'll be yours." When the Cullens left a part of Willow's heart went with them. After a terrifying experience in Italy Willow find...