SasuNaru Oneshots

By Sasu_Naru

An assortment of Sasuke x Naruto content to please anyone's thirst for this perfect ship. More

Zipper
Kyuubi Has Needs
Big
The Birthday Texts
Until the Rain Stops
Group Date Malfunction
Shopping with Uchiha Sasuke
Low Tolerance Pt.1
Low Tolerance Pt.2
My Biggest Secret
May Heat
Love on Stage
Not A Single Peep 18+
Make The Sky Red
Blue Eyes
Box of Ecstasy +18
Virgins 18+
I Kissed A Girl...I Hated It
Trauma
Needed to be said 18+
Years in Days
Fever pitch
Motel +18
Trauma Pt.2
End :(

Master of Seduction

10.5K 245 582
By Sasu_Naru

Set in a japanese high school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto sighed as he leaned back in his seat. The bell had rung, announcing lunch time. Finally, time to relax.

" Naruto Uzumaki, report to the teacher's lounge. Naruto Uzumaki, report to the teacher's lounge."

Never mind. He groaned out in agony as he walked out of the classroom. The lounge was down the hall from his class and right at the door, Tsunade was waiting for him. He froze in fear and took his time inching towards her. She wasn't happy with his antics.

" Naruto, get your ass over here before I drag you by the balls!".

" I get it! I get it! I'm coming!" He ran to her, standing off to the side a bit. She was his guardian, principal and a very scary banshee so the farther you stand, the safer you are. She grabbed him by the ear and dragged him into the room. He cried out in pain as she shoved him into the chair.

" What'd you do that for?!" She flung a sheet of paper into his lap. " That is why! 27?! Really?! Naruto?! If this continues, you'll get held back!" She growled in frustration. Suddenly, she grabs a student that was sitting nearby.

" Sasuke! Could you tutor Naruto? You got top grade on the recent tests, didn't you?"

He pushed her hand away from his, declining the oh so tempting offer. Naruto pouted in despair as his only hope walked away. Not that he expected him to agree to tutor him, Sasuke Uchiha wasn't someone who helps. He didn't have any friends, mainly because on the day he came here, he said, " No one here is worthy to even come near me."

Great way to repel friendship.

He sighed dejectedly. " I'll try my hardest to get better grades myself, I promise."

" No. I won't accept this." Tsunade shook her head. " We have to get Sasuke to tutor you."

Naruto knew that she was planning something sketchy, but curiosity kept him from running away before he gets dragged in. " We need to seduce him."

" What?" He didn't believe what he heard.

" I need you to go and seduce him into tutoring you." Tsunade's eyes twinkled with confident. Naruto raised his eyebrows skeptically.

" That's impossible. I'm a guy and so is he!"

She rolled her eyes and beckoned him to come closer. He leaned in and she whispered as quietly as possible into his ear. His eyes widened comically with every word.

" No way! Really?!" Tsunade nodded. Naruto couldn't believe his ears. Sasuke was gay?! He thought he was the most asexual person in the world!

" But that doesn't make it any easier, obaa-chan."

" You do fine! Just shake your ass in his face or slap your dick on him and he'll fall for you." She said matter-of-factly.

"..."

"..."

" You know nothing about seduction."

" Of course I do! How'd you think I became the principal?"

" By abusing your way up."

"...Touche."

" *Sigh* Those boobs were wasted on the wrong person."

" I will stab you."

" With what? Your nipple at below 0 degrees?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Date me!"

" Fuck off, dobe."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto hid himself behind his textbook as he strategize a way to make him fall for him. Not that it would be hard, he was a hot sun god. Any guy would be happy to date him. But, Sasuke was an emotionless zombie, how was he supposed to seduce him into tutoring him? Plus, he's a guy, how was he supposed to flirt? Evey girl in the entire school and then some, all want to get in his pants, Sasuke Uchiha, the hot one-way ticket into wealth and fame. And he had to contend with a bunch of girls to get a guy's attention. It would be nearly impossible!

He stared at Sasuke's features from behind. What made this guy special? Just because of his features that look as though they were chiseled from marble, his toned body even though Naruto never saw him exercise, his fluffy black hair...the soft lips over his smart mouth... he didn't understand what made him special.

He took a deep breath and stretched out his arms to the sky, his bones popping and the tension in his shoulders disappearing.

" Naruto, come answer the problem."

"Wha-what?! I di- I!" He

Iruka-sensei beckoned him to the chalkboard, not taking 'I don't know' as an answer. He shuffled up to the board, glancing at Sasuke, who sat at the direct front. His hand shivered as he reached for the chalk. Then all was silent when he dropped it on the floor with a crack.

He froze. Everyone stared at him, waiting for him to move. But he couldn't, what if he made a mistake and messed it up with Sasuke? Then, someone picked up the chalk and handed it to him.

" Dobe, if you didn't know the problem, why'd you come up?" His eyes shot up to see Sasuke's mocking expression. His face burned up like a wildfire. He was so embarrassed, he wanted to cry.

" T-thanks." He reached out for the chalk, but Sasuke pulled away. He turned to Iruka.

" I'll do the problem in his place."

Iruka sighed in annoyance. " Fine. Naruto, the next time you get called up, make sure you're actually listening."

The whole class chuckled, jeering at Naruto. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, his cheeks still blazing hot. As he was began walking back to his desk, his fingers accidently grazed against Sasuke's, sending a jolt of electricity to his heart. A whiff of musk grazed over his nose.

He scurried away, too afraid to look back. He definitely ruined his chances. He was going to fail high school, never go to college, never be the Hokage, and work at McDonald's! He buried his face in his arms to mope in misery.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final bell rang. Normally, Naruto would sprint for the door but today he didn't have the energy to. He took his time, packing up sluggishly. He switched out of his slippers and walked miserably towards the gates.

He kicked around the larger rocks in anger. He groaned out in despair. " I'm going to faiiiiiil!"

" I'll tutor you." Naruto spun around to see Sasuke, leaning against the gate, reading a book that Naruto couldn't possibly read without falling asleep.

"W-what?" He stuttered, not believing what he just heard.

He rolled his eyes and started to walk away. " Hurry up, dobe."

Naruto stumbled after him in confusion. Sasuke didn't oook back once as they made their way to his house. Naruto fumbled nervoudly with the pendant of his necklace as they walked in his large home, in comparison to the houses around the neighborhood.

" Wait upstairs, room to the left." Naruto obeyed and rushed up the stairs. He awkwardly entered what was hopefully Sasuke's room. The room looked untouched and from an IKEA display. He dropped his bag on the coffee table and sat down on the soft quilted covers.

The room had a light smell of musk and laundry detergent. That was the smell he got from Sasuke's hair. He absent-mindedly lied down on the blue covers, letting the smell overwhelm his senses.

" Well, aren't you enjoying yourself." Sasuke smirked from the doorway. Naruto sprung up in embarrassment. He lifted himself up with his elbows to sit up, but Sasuke quickly came over and pushed his weight onto him.

" W-what are you doing, teme?!" He shoved at his chest but he didn't budge. He tossed a bag over beside the two of them as he trapped him between his legs. Naruto caught a glance at the contents of the bag and now wishes that he didn't.

"Didn't I say I was going to tutor you?" He smirked as he made a show as he loosened his tie and unbuckled his belt, pulling it rough off. " I'm going to teach you...how to seduce someone." Naruto grew abnormally pale.

He gulped, " Y-you heard?"

" Every, Single. Word."

He unbuttoned Naruto's pants and unzipped them. Naruto cried out in surprise and curled up, hiding his crotch. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I won't do it again!"

He shrieked as he felt a something slimey slide doen the back of his pants. It rubbed his hole, teasing to slide in. Naruto bite at his lip, scared. But, he was at fault so he had to bear with it like a man.

" Are you gonna do it or what? Just fucking hu-Hah!" He grabbed the pillow and covered his beet red face as he tried to suppress his squirmish cries. The intrusion wasn't painful but it wasn't good either. Another hand moved to slid his boxers and pants off down to his knees, restraining movement. He squeaked as he felt himself being lifted and settling on his knees. The finger continued to pump in and out of him, he felt his hand graze over his balls when finger was all the way in. He gripped at the pillow as another finger made its way in, scissoring his insides open. His knees shook as the fingers were basically being rammed roughly inside him. The fingers left and he felt a loud smack on his buttcheek.

Suddenly, he was flipped over and his pants were ripped from his body. He tightened his legs together in embarrassment as he hugged the pillow, covered with saliva and tears. Sasuke stared at his dick and chuckled. " You're already feeling it, aren't you?"

He gave a light flick at Naruto's erection, sending shivers up his spine, the tip was overflowing with pre-cum. He spread his legs apart, roughly, Naruto trying as best he could to keep them closed. He wrapped them around his waist, covering his toned V-line.

Sasuke pulled down his boxers leisurely, his thick erect dick falling over the hem. He positioned himself at Naruto ass, teasingly pushing the tip against it. He leaned over to his ear, Naruto's body arching with his. Their hard members grinded against each other between the two. Naruto twitched at the sensation and arched himself up more to get the friction he desired.

" Do you want it?"

" N-not like this..."

" How do you want to do it?"

"I-I want you to do it....because you like me." Naruto smothered his face into the pillow. Sasuke blinked, trying to understand the situation. Then blushed in realization.

Why didn't he realize sooner?!

He pulled away the pillow and placed light butterfly kisses around the visible places of his head. " Sorry for not knowing." He heard sniffles from under the pillow and a teary blue eye peer out.

" Bastard...It's my first time...with anyone."

Sasuke's eyes widened then leaned his forehead on his shoulder. " Damn..."

He lifted it up and pulled the pillow swiftly away from the blonde's grasp and throwing on the ground. Naruto tried to avoid him but his face was firmly held in place. Sasuke's pale lips massaged his, his hands moving down to hold his waist, his thumbs massaging circles into his hipbone. His actions became more passionate as he tried to make him feel comfortable.

" I..love you, Naruto.." Naruto turned in shock, but his face quickly returned to one of distrust. " You're just saying what you think I want to hear."

Sasuke hugged him close, chuckling at his pouting face. " I fell in love with your blue eyew, your scars, the way you laugh, how clumsy you are, I could go on and on." Naruto blushed, "F-fine, I get it...I love..you..,too.."

Sasuke kissed him, his tongue grazing over his, asking for entrance. Naruto hesitantly opened, not used to such passion. His tongue carressed his, tangling them together, Naruto shivered as he felt Sasuke begin to grind against him, gliding over his leaking tip. He raised his hips to meet his rhythm, Sasuke let out a throaty groan in their kiss and he began to thrust harder against him. His ass twitched, yearning to feel something enter him. He pulled away, gasping lightly for air.

He blushed furiously. He didn't want to just blatantly ask him to stick his dick inside him. But, he wanted to get off so badly. He took the initiative and reached down, touching Sasuke's cock. He jolted at the wsrm touch. Naruto bit his lip as he lifted himself up, his hip shaking like a newborn calf. Sasuke looked down at what he was doing and whatever restraint he was trying to maintain snapped. He abruptly pushed Naruto's legs up against his chest.

" Wha-Ahhhnn!" His surprise was quickly replaced with estacy. He could feel his large shape and warmth in him and his hips pressed into his. Sasuke was overwhelmed by the delicious feeling of Naruto's soft interior. He squeezed around him, sending a shiver up his spine. Slowly, he pulled himself out, endulging in the sensual sounds that it made.

Finally, with a swift thrust, he sheathed himself back inside. Naruto gasped and moaned, the feeling of him inside felt so good. Sasuke pounded into him, rolling his hips in a seductive rhythm. Naruto's cries grew louder as he let himself get lost in the pleasure. He grabbed at his neglected penis and pumped wildly, trying to release all that was building up inside him.

" Oh, fuck unngh! Cum, Sa-Phwaah~" His eyes widened as his hips jolted forwards, cumming onto Sasuke's chest. His mouth hung open as he was in a shocked daze, still high from his orgasm. Sasuke came shortly after, shooting his load inside.

Sasuke awkwardly pulled out his raw organ, plopping down beside Naruto on the bed. He stared silently at the blonde for a moment before finally speaking.

" I'll actually tutor you next time." Naruto snickered and turned to look at him.

" Of course, I need some payment for letting you use my ass." Naruto cuddled up against his body as he pulled a blanket over them.

"I'm awesome at seducing people."

" No, you're not."

" Mhmm, keep lying to yourself. It hurts your ego that I actually seduced the Almighty Uchiha with my ass."

" Hn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 6.9K 16
She smiled at the Dark haired boy. 'The patient you will be working with Sasuke, is Uzumaki Naruto. He has been paralysed from waist down and i'm sur...
44.3K 1.1K 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...
180K 5K 32
naruto is getting treated bad in the villiage so is kakashi and sakura. one day when the council turns on naruto and has him almost beaten to death t...