Mai Verstappen the Mafias gir...

By Beth652

F1 x England football Mai Verstappen is the daughter of Jos Verstappen, people think her family got rich by... More

Intro- one
Two
Three -stonesy
Four - him...
Five- the shot
Six- Mr Mount
Seven- jealousy
Eight- before the match
Nine -the match
10- the answer
Eleven - southgates story
Twelve - the race
Thirteen- the secret is out..
Fourteen-shots fired..
Fifteen - you heard that?
Sixteen- Mai you ruined my hair!
Seventeen- meeting the family
Eighteen- ...as in Jos Verstappen?
Nineteen- only cause i love ya
Twenty- trouble in paradise
Twenty one- i cant believe it, i dont believe it..
Twenty two- mase learns the truth
Twenty three- you got one slipper on!
Twenty four- is that really what you think of me princess?
Twenty five- only time will tell
Twenty six- its so peaceful out here
Twenty seven- a new chapter for mai
Twenty eight- i cant keep getting hurt
Twenty nine - 'biggest competitor'
Thirty - mase is a man with a plan
Thirty one- mason's plan in action
Thirty two- jesse the girlfriend stealer
Thirty three - i do

Thirty four -the end

1.8K 18 3
By Beth652

Five years later.

Me and Mason have been married for five years now. We have two beautiful children. Our firstborn is Arlo John Declan Mount. His middle names are after his two godfathers John and Declan, Arlo is now five years old.
We also have a little girl, Olivia Jess Rebecca Mount. Who Jesse and Sasha are the godparents of, she is now two years old.
Me and Mason are living a perfect life, he is still a footballer, doing better than ever, and captain of Chelsea.
I on the other hand, now own a successful fashion business with Sasha, which we are planning on expanding. I also occasionally still help at Max's races, however I'm more of a spectator now, as he's remembered the advice I've given to him, so doesn't need me there telling him what to do in the races.

My father has passed on mafia duties to Max, who is now the world champion of F1, finally beating Lewis. I couldn't be prouder of him. He is ensuring all of us are safe, we have security wherever we go now. Although, we have had one problem in the last 5 years.
The footballers and formula one drivers still get together once a month, we are all firm friends and our kids adore each other.

Sasha and Jack have since got married and have a child together, a one year old girl called Anna, who me and Mason are godparents for. Unfortunately, Jack hasn't worn a dress again, since John posted a picture of Jack wearing it on his Instagram, it now appears every time it's his birthday, which he isn't the happiest about.

Both John and Jesse have found girlfriends, John is planning on proposing to Olivia tonight at our next group meet up, and Jesse is with a beautiful girl called Lauren, who quickly became one of my best friends.

Little Arlo is in the Chelsea academy, he is taking after his father. They spend all their spare time kicking a ball around in the garden. I can tell he is going to be a famous footballer as well one day.

My life is perfect, and I owe it all to John taking me to his team dinner.

THE END

I can't believe it's over...
I finished this story in four weeks!
I have absolutely loved writing this book! The next one will be focused on Lauren, however Mai's story will carry on, it will have all the same characters, plus a few extras!
If you would like to read it it's called 'I got you, just hold on' I have started it and posted a few chapters, I'll be uploading 2/3 times a week, more if I can :)
You can find it by clicking on my profile

There will also be more about the one problem the mafia have had in the last 5 years in the next book! It's mostly from Lauren's POV. Tho I may throw in a Mai POV from time to time :) Jesse and John are also important:)

Thank you all, I hope you have enjoyed reading it. If you'd like me to write anymore books drop a comment telling me who you would like included!
I could even try to include them in my Lauren book.

Also here's Jack in a dress again. See ya at the next book! :) big love 💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...
55.8K 745 23
in 1999 Gareth Southgate had an affair with Nadine Sterling. It led to her having a daughter whom they decided to call her Isabella and they wanted t...
327K 10K 51
Elodie Carter is starting her career in formula one at the very bottom in Williams. On top of the regular pressures of a driver, she's the first fema...
47.6K 1.1K 24
𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, Love should come natural but for Chloe and Max it couldn't be more forced. 𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 is an twenty four year o...