HIS UNFORGETFUL WIFE ✓ [Publi...

By YsabelleMonte2

She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a... More

Prologue
1. The Result
2. Too late
3. The Fall
4. Old friend
5. CEO
6. The Zimmers
7. Formidable Duo
8. Urges
9. Changes
10. Zimmer Grand Ball
11. Third encounter
12. Hospitality
13. Alexander Gates
YSABELLE MONTE'S Books
14. Shabby
15. Shield
16. Voidable
17. Appeal
18. Prince and Princess
19. The Reverend
20. The Church
21. Feelings
23. Obligations and Duties
24. Promise
25. Her
26. Transition
27. The Ellison Gala
28. A Night
29. Enlighten
30. Revelation
31. A day
32. New chapter
33. Orders
34. Say it
35. Checkmate
36. Rewrite
Hey!
37. Clash
38. The Start
39. Rings
40. As One
41. Wonderland
42. Avenge
43. Countermeasure
44. Surprises
45. Heir
46. Mr. & Mrs.
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
Bonus Chapter

22. Bare

104K 3.7K 279
By YsabelleMonte2

"What're you doin--" Natalia surprisingly asked when she saw Alexander taking off his shirt and pants. She swallowed her words at the scenery. Standing at the edge of her bed is a gorgeous man with a chiseled physique of a greek statue wearing only his boxers.

Still laying on her back, she quickly turned her body and faced the window.

'Those abs..'

Natalia, while shutting her eyes off and trying to calm herself, felt the cushion dipped behind her. Her traitor heart started to beat faster. 'Stupid heartbeat'.

"Come here princess." Alexander said spooning her.

Natalia's body unconsciously followed the appealing voice. Her neck was once again being nuzzled by the man. They just cuddled and stay with that position for quite sometime.

Then the woman felt Alexander's breathing became calm and his body became more relaxed. She gently turned her frame to face Alexander. He's already asleep. 'This poor man.'

Natalia took the liberty to roamed her eyes on his sleeping form. She noticed there were faint hint of dark circles under his eyes. She sympathize with him because she can see and feel how stressful and tiring it is for Alexander all the time. Being the sole heir and president of the Gates' business empire is a huge responsibility.

She sighed and threaded her fingers on his eyes, then on his nose, then over his soft lips.

She smiled at the thought that was shouting inside of her.

"I will... I would gladly be the princess on your reality.."

--------------

Natalia was preparing the espresso cups when a man suddenly hugged her from behind.

"You're up early. You should rest more." She scolded the man. It's Sunday anyway. She's hoping Alexander will have enough rest.

"You're gone. Can't sleep anymore." The man simply said.

"I'm preparing brunch. Sleep more Alexander." She replied smiling at the half-sleeping state of the big man.

"Come back with me then."

"Tempter..." Natalia blurted out. The man chuckled at her words and picked up a cup of espresso.

#######

The Belle Shop - Head Office

The executive officers and shareholders of The Belle Shop agreed and approved the proposal of Mrs. Lee. The good news were immediately communicated with the Lee household.

Two days after, the two women of Lee family went to the company and signed the agreement between them and The Belle Shop and also discussed about the investments.

After the contract signing, Trish, Natalia and the Lee women visited the main branch of the shop.

"It's amazing to know the story behind all of these." Mrs. Lee uttered thoughtfully as Trish toured them inside the rustic-themed store. Natalia disappeared to her working space to get presents for the two guests.

The shop has five jewelry glass counters, two royal couches at the middle, an exclusive room for special guests with specific jewelry needs, a small meeting room, a vault, one comfort room, a pantry and the working space of Natalia.

The young miss of the Zimmer family, back on her undergrad days, had trained and worked under a master jeweler, only known with the name Flint, who is a very popular artisan on the jewelry industry.

The master jeweler encouraged her to materialized her designs and as a boost, he created a set from Natalia's sketches and promoted it at his own shop at the time. Her designs which were tagged as 'Aspire' were all sold out and the rest is history.

Though with an unknown reason, Flint closed his own shop after operating for a decade and never re-opened. He's a very private person that even his whereabouts were unknown. All women and men who knew his works and shop can only dream that he will once again unfold his creations to the world.

"Look here Victoria! It's one of the limited edition of the 'Passion' jewelry collection." Ariel excitedly said and eyed the ornamental pieces. The newly arrived women went out shopping as an early preparation for the Ellison's gala.

"Miss, we want to look at this collection." Victoria told the salesperson.

"Here madam." The sales lady carefully put the tray on the countertop in front of the two customers.

"Mrs. Lee?" Victoria noticed the old madam of the Lee household.

"Mrs. Yushkova." The old woman politely greeted in return.

"Is this your daughter Luna?"

"Yes she is." Mrs. Lee replied smiling.

"Hi Mrs. Yushkova." Luna greeted bowing her head.

"Hi Luna." Ariel uttered with a fake smile.

"Oh hi there Ms. Zippi." Luna simply said controlling her distate at the sly woman.

"Are you also shopping for the gala?" Mrs. Yushkova asked the two.

"No. We were simply visiting the store. We're observing how they operate. The Lee household is planning for the Asian expansion of The Belle Shop." Mrs. Lee explained.

"This shop is really amazing, isn't it? I'm planning to invest too in the future." Victoria uttered with eagerness.

"Madam Lee these are one of the pioneering edition of jewelries in the shop --- the 'Grace' trinkets. These two pairs were specially recreated courtesy from our jeweler." Trish explained and gave the jewelries to Mrs. Lee.

The red-haired CEO didn't mention the name of Natalia once she noticed the Yushkova people stepped inside the shop. Gratefully, Natalia stayed at her working space.

"Oh goodness! The 'Grace' edition is considered to be a collector's item. The jeweler made only twenty pieces of these years ago." Luna marveled at the beautiful earrings.

"That's true Luna. The ones your holding are now the twenty-first and twenty-second piece." Trish proudly said. Natalia was the artisan who made the 'Grace' trinkets. The jewelries on the other store outlets were made by their contracted jewelers based on Natalia's designs.

Luna cannot help but shrieked at the rare jewels handcrafted by her dear friend.

Ariel's face was painted with an envious color. "Miss, we'll buy these 'passion' jewelries." She focused her attention to the available ones. The salesperson carefully wrapped the ornaments and gave them to the customers.

Natalia came out of her working space but the two women from Yushkova household were already gone.

"Thank you Natalia for the wonderful gift." Mrs. Lee uttered sincerely.

"My pleasure Mrs. Lee."

"Just call me Auntie Lee. Both of you." Mrs. Lee told the two beautiful ladies.

Trish and Natalia nodded happily.

--------------

Later that day, Jake was on the phone talking with Natalia. His little sister suggested that they need to do their own investigation about the the people who were being audited. They must know if there's any transaction occurred between them and Mr. Genome or the Yushkova family. She gave him the number of her private investigator who is called Boar.

They need a middleman so that the act will not be traced back to them. The P.I. is efficient and stealthy with his work. He has various ways on contacting his contractor to avoid detection.

As the saying goes, "Not only strike while the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking." [1]

"Brother, once we received the result of our own investigation, they'll surely burn with their own flame." Natalia said then ended the call.

Jake reminded himself not to mess with his sister for real.

#######

That same week...

"Mr. Genome, please have a sit." Jake welcomed the man in his office. The private investigation report has arrived yesterday at his office. He and Natalia have read the reports together.

"What can I do for you, Mr. President?" Mr. Genome asked calmly.

"What's your motive?"Jake asked with a cold tone.

"Motive about what Mr. President? I don't seem to catch up."

Jake then handed him several bank statements of the people who were involved in the middle-aged man's scheme. A hefty amount has been deposited to their accounts on different occasions that is equivalent to a good annual pay. Jake also handed him call history documents, emails and even order logs on cafeterias.

"Do those things refreshed your mind?" Jake smirked at the middle-aged man.

"I...These are fake. These can be easily manipulated Mr. President!" Jude Genome replied as his composed face starts to crack.

"Figured you'll say that. So, how about this?" Jake turned his laptop to show Jude something. It's a compilation of raw videos with time and date stamps which captured him going in and out of the cafeterias, and a visit to one of the employees' house.

"If you're not satisfied, here are the sworn statements of the involved persons whom you say were willing to step down because of being unproductive and some who lavishly used the company's funds. So, what would it be Mr. Genome? State your motive and sell your shares or face lawsuits upon lawsuits?" Jake calmly said with an icy tone which can make you freeze from the inside out.

Jude Genome was stricken by the facts in front of him and couldn't say a thing. His face became red not because of anger but of fear and guilt.

"If you're not convinced yet of this matter, I can personally show you how I will illegally access your bank accounts in local and offshore locations, your locks and alarms inside your house, and even your phone...right now.." Jake stated while his hands are typing something on his laptop.

Jude's phone suddenly beep. He picked it up and saw the screen. His passcode is being decoded one by one in front of his eyes. And all of this was being done by the man who is seated opposite him.

Past stories said that the older sibling of the Zimmer family is like a dormant volcano. He is quite an easy-going person and doesn't seem to seriously care about matters but once you triggered him, he will surely burst from the restraint. He's not just a pretty face. If Natalia is known for beauty and craftiness, Jake is a straight genius. They aren't called the formidable duo for nothing.

Mr. Genome literally swallowed his spittle to moist his throat. He adjusted his necktie to breathe more oxygen.

"I....I will do whatever you want. Just..." He said in a defeated tone.

"Yes, of course. I won't reveal this to anyone. You can leave quietly and don't dare step a foot inside of this company ever again." Jake declared and instructed Jude about something and then dismissed him in a nonchalant manner.

--------------

"Proud of you brother." Natalia praised Jake. They're currently drinking wine at her condo to celebrate the successful move in the 'game of chess' that they're playing.

"A toast for your craftiness, piglet." Jake laughed as he recognized the great yet dangerous strength of his sister.

The two of them enjoyed the wine heartily.

After the mini celebration, Jake instantly slept on one of the bedrooms in the condo. On the other hand, Natalia wobbly walked to her bedroom.

Thankfully, she made it through the door and stripped herself once inside of the room. She then went to the bathroom and refreshed herself.

The dilemma arises when she forgot to bring any clothes and towel with her.

"Silly me.." She slurred shaking her head because of her nakedness.

Natalia closed her eyes as her head starts to hurt. Before going out, she took an Aspirin on the medicine cabinet and swallowed it.

She opened the door and hold on to the wooden frame to stabilized herself.

Taking a few steps she didn't notice a tall silhouette who was quietly observing her.

"Princess...are you seducing me?" Spoken by a baritone voice.

"......"

#######

My eyes! My eyes! 🙈
See you on the next chapter! :D

[1] Quoted by Oliver Cromwell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 22.3K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
477K 17.4K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
458K 18.8K 69
"Strip." I felt like I misheard him, but his hardened features said otherwise. I gulped down the lump in my throat and moved my hands to my back to...
120K 8.7K 46
[COMPLETED] A WATTPAD PICK!✔ **Featured On Wattpad StoriesUndiscovered List** *** Dirty secrets are like vapour, you can't contain them for long and...