[05] π˜πŽπ”π‘ πŒπ€π…πˆπ€, 𝐌�...

By durarafhana

Completed [Under Editing] ________ "𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙢 π™»π™Έπš…π™΄ πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš†π™°π™½π™Ά'πš‚" - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ "πšƒπ™Ύ οΏ½... More

[ TRAILER ]
PROLOGUE
[ CHAPTER 001 ]
[ CHAPTER 002 ]
[ CHAPTER 003 ]
[ CHAPTER 004 ]
[ CHAPTER 005 ]
[ CHAPTER 006 ]
[ CHAPTER 007 ]
[ CHAPTER 008 ]
[ CHAPTER 009 ]
[ CHAPTER 010 ]
[ CHAPTER 011 ]
[ CHAPTER 012 ]
[ CHAPTER 013 ]
[ CHAPTER 014 ]
[ CHAPTER 015 ]
[ CHAPTER 016 ]
[ CHAPTER 018 ]
[ CHAPTER 019 ]
[ CHAPTER 020 ]
[ CHAPTER 021 ]
[ CHAPTER 022 ]
[ CHAPTER 023 ]
[ CHAPTER 024 ]
[ CHAPTER 025 ]
[ CHAPTER 026 ]
[ CHAPTER 027 ]
[ CHAPTER 028 ]
[ CHAPTER 029 ]
[ CHAPTER 030 ]
[ CHAPTER 031 ]
[ CHAPTER 032 ]
[ CHAPTER 033 ]
EPILOGUE
BOOK 2

[ CHAPTER 017 ]

1.4K 81 30
By durarafhana

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa woke up with an exciting feeling the next day which is surprising. She stretch herself out as a smile was plastered on her face as she remember his words.

'Lisa, let's go on a date.'

Remembering those words Lisa smiled like an idiot before jumping off her bed and rushing to the bathroom to take a bath. After a good 15 minutes of bathing, she steps out and walks to her wardrobe.

She opens the huge wardrobe. The bathrobe hugged her body as she go through her outfit. She pull out an outfit and went to the huge mirror.

She put the outfit on her body and stare at the mirror before judging her own outfit. Feeling like it wasn't that good she throw away the outfit and search for another.

"Too casual"

"Too sexy"

"Too much skin"

"No, just no..."

"What's wrong with my taste of fashion?"

"Let's just try something more simple, Lisa"

"This... Much better." Lisa finally say feeling satisfied. She glance at the clock to check the time and widen her eyes when she notice that it was already 9:13 a.m.

"Fuck." She rush out of the room to get ready as she only have around 15 minutes before Jungkook came to pick her up for their 'date'

•••••

Jungkook scrolls down his phone as he waits for Lisa outside her mansion while learning at the car, waiting patiently for her. "Hey, Jungkook!"

He look up almost instantly upon hearing the familiar voice as he was greeted by a living angel walking towards him. His gaze remains at her as she approaches him.

When Lisa was already in front of him, she notice that he is staring at her so she look down at her outfit to check if anything is wrong.

Not wanting to offend her, Jungkook pulls himself out from his staring condition and clears his throat. "Hey, Lisa. You... You uhh... Look very p-pretty today."

He compliments as a blush erupts on his cheek making Lisa smile sweetly at him "thank you, Kookie. You look good yourself."

She complimented him making him scratch the back of his neck, feeling shy. "So... What's our plan today?" Lisa asks making Jungkook clear his throat.

"Well, that would be something that I'll show you later, please get in the car, my lady," Jungkook says as he opens the car for her.

Lisa smile and enter the car as he close the door and went to the driver's seat. "Ready?" He asks as she nods "yes." She says making him smile "let's go!"

•••••

Jisoo step out of the room as she was greeted by Jennie who are holding a cup of coffee "how is he?" She asks as Jisoo sigh "he is in a stable state."

"The wound causes him to lose so much blood but at least we manage. He is still unconscious though. Have you informed Lisa?" Jisoo ask.

Before Jennie could answer Rose suddenly appear out of nowhere with an iPad in her hand and say "let's not disturb her today, she took a day off."

Jennie widen her eyes in shock "Lisa took a day off?! Seriously?" Rose nodded confirming her question "why? Lisa never took a day off. You know her, she loves working."

Jennie and Jisoo look at Rose who purses her lips "I heard that she is going on a date." Rose whisper as silence erupts around them soon after.

"WHAT?!"

Rose wince when the two of them suddenly raise their voice in shock "with who?" Jisoo asks "I heard that it was the Wang's Consigliere... What's his name again?"

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." Jennie answers as jisoo shake her head in disbelief "I'm worried." She says "for who?" Rose asks already knows the answer but asks nonetheless.

"For him of course, who else? She's one hell of a human"

•••••

"Ice-cream?" Lisa ask as both of them stood Infront of an ice cream shop. "Yup, let's go." Jungkook holds her hand and guides her inside the shop.

"Choose whatever flavor that you want." Jungkook said as Lisa stare at those flavors in a thinking manner "I want strawberry cheese ice cream, you?"

She asks as she turns towards him "I won't have any, that would be all, how much?" Lisa pout at the statement before speaking up "give me an extra-large one please."

Jungkook turns to her wide-eyed with the look that says 'are you going to eat all that?' Lisa just shrugs and smile at him innocently. Jungkook purses his lips as he finds her cute.

Aish... What should I do with this girl?

He says to himself, biting back a smile before turning back to the counter to pay.

•••••

Soon enough both of them walk down the street with Lisa holding an extra-large ice cream in her hand. Jungkook look at her silently as she took a bite from the ice cream.

"Wah... I guess, even a pretty girl like you would never be able to resist an extra-large ice cream huh?" He asks as both of them keep on walking.

Lisa took another bite of the ice cream from the spoon as she shake her head "Nope, I can't finish this actually." She admits.

"Then, why did you order an extra-large?" Jungkook asks in confusion as Lisa smiles sweetly at him "because I want to share it with you."

She says as she brings up a spoon of ice cream towards him. Indicating that she wants to feed him. Jungkook stares at her feature as she waits there, wanting him to accept her offer.

Aigoo... This is very amusing for me...

He thought to himself before finally giving in and biting the ice cream with a smile on his face. He hummed in delight at the sweet taste as Lisa giggle in amusement.

"What is our next activity?" Lisa asks as Jungkook pointed somewhere. Lisa look towards where is he pointing and widened her eyes when she saw a picnic-like place at the park under a huge tree.

"Wahh... You're kind of romantic, Mr.Hot guy..." Lisa says as she wiggles her eyebrow. Jungkook just could clear his throat and smile. Silently thanking the secret website on 'how to impress someone on your first date.'

Let's keep that a secret.

Lisa skip towards the picnic place and sat down before pulling jungkook with her. Both of them are comfortable as Lisa feed Jungkook the ice cream from time to time.

"Jungkook, want to play a game?" Lisa asks as Jungkook looks at her with interest. "What game?" He ask as it had been a while since he had ever played a game with anybody.

The last time that he play is when he was 7.

"2 truth and 1 lie," Lisa says as Jungkook tilts his head not knowing how to play the game. Seeing his cute and confused face Lisa chuckled.

"I will give you three statements about myself and 1 of them will be a lie." She explains as Jungkook listens carefully to her explanation before nodding his head.

"Okay, let's try this, I'll start. I'd never been on a date except for this one, I once say that I'm gay because I don't know the meaning when I was 8, in front of my mother and I know the taste of corn flakes with coffee."

Jungkook put his finger on his chin in a thinking manner "let me guess, the first one is a truth same goes to the third one as the second one is a lie." He says seemingly confident.

Lisa grinned before shaking her head "nope! The answer is the first one is a lie." Jungkook gawk at her, "I'm not your first date?"

He ask as she nod "you said you never kissed someone before-" Lisa cut her off "going out on a date doesn't mean that I have to kiss them"

Jungkook paused and nod "good point." He says but the realization hit him "wait- so you really once said that you're gay in front of your mother?"

Lisa nodded as both of them burst into laughter "yes, really, she was very worried when I said that." She said finally stopping herself from laughing "now, your turn."

"Hmmm, let's see. I have only worn a t-shirt and jeans twice since I was 15, you are not my first kiss and I once slap a girl because she was too annoying."

Lisa stared at him in the eyes trying to get some clue "okay, let me guess, the first one is a lie." Jungkook smiles at her and shakes his head.

"The second one is a lie." He admits. "You never worn any Jeans since you're 15? What did you wear then?" Lisa asks as Jungkook shrugged.

"I work 24 hours, so it's the suit, suit, and more suit." He admit "so when are those two times you wore jeans?" She asks feeling curious. "On our unsuccessful date and today, our real date."

"Ooooo, so I am the only one that gets to see you wearing this type of cloth?" Lisa asks as she smiles teasingly "well, practically yes." Jungkook admit.

"Well, it's an honor to be the one who saw you wearing these types of cloth," Lisa says as she nods her head. Jungkook chuckled at her behavior "and you're my first kiss."

That makes Lisa's cheek turn red as her gaze turn towards the male and finally notice how close their face are to each other.

Their close distance make her heart flutter as Jungkook's gaze slowly went to her lips. Lisa flutter her eyes close when she feels that Jungkook is leaning in for a kiss.

Ring!

How she wants to curse her phone for suddenly ringing indicating that someone is calling her and disturbing their moment. Jungkook pulls away and motions her to answer the call as he clears his throat.

Lisa smiles apologetically as she turns to grab her phone. Without looking at the caller ID she answer the call and put the phone on her left ear.

"What?" She ask sounding a bit harsh even if she didn't mean it. "Mrs, I'm sorry to disturb you." Lisa frowned upon hearing her maid's voice.

"Mrs.Hong, what's wrong?" Lisa asks "there is a police and NIS agent knocking on our door, what should we do?" She said making Lisa frown more.

"What? Why are they Infront of my house?" She asks again "I'm not sure but they are searching for you." Lisa purse her lips as she glances at Jungkook who is looking at her expectantly

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

•••••

Lisa steps out of the car almost instantly as soon as Jungkook reaches there. The place was kind of crowded with outsiders who are waiting Infront of the door.

Jungkook follow her action soon after and stood beside her "what is the fuss?" Lisa asks, taking everyone's attention, Someone suddenly steps forward.

Jungkook frowned as he knew who the male was, Kim Taehyung. He thought to himself as he remain silent beside Lisa. Taehyung glanced at the consigliere once before turning back to the woman before him.

He pulls out a warrant paper and shows it to her "Lalisa Manoban, you are under arrest for threatening and blackmailing. You have the right to keep silent and speak as your words will be used against the court."

Lisa frowned "what?" She asks, confused as Taehyung leans towards her face "stop, playing dumb, I know it was you." He says as he signals his men to arrest her.

Some cop approaches her "please, cooperate with us." One of them said. Lisa didn't throw any tantrums as she bring up both of her hands, got her hands cuffed, and let herself get taken away.

Jungkook suddenly approaches them and holds her shoulder making her look at him in the eyes. His gaze is serious so are hers as he speaks up.

"I'll be your lawyer, I'll come with you."

•••••

The next moment you knew, both of them are in the interrogating room as Lisa sits face to face with Taehyung and Jungkook sitting beside her.

"What is it that makes you say that she is the one who put the fake bomb?" Jungkook asks to feel annoyed with the agent's presence. "Well, at first I don't know who but..."

Taehyung pulls out a picture and places it on the table. Lisa glanced at the picture and saw Jennie's face on it "this woman meet me a day before that thing happens and warn me about something."

Taehyung begins "I know she is your people and the next day, this happened" he added as he put another picture of the fake bomb on the table.

Lisa wanted to scoff at his face right then and there but hold herself back "this picture didn't indicate anything, there is no solid prove whether she does it or not."

"So who do you think will do it? You? Mr.Consigliere?" Taehyung asks as a mocking tone visible in his voice. Jungkook spoke his inner cheek.

Jungkook couldn't say anything as it would risk his identity getting exposed. He knows that Taehyung knows who is he but now he is here not as a consigliere.

But as Lisa's lawyer.

"But still, you are lacking evidence so this is not a valid crime but an absurd accusation from you people." Jungkook fires back making Taehyung bite his bottom lips.

Taehyung sighed and lean in his chair "it's not a full accusation then, Mrs.Manoban is a prime suspect and the investigation is still going on. Till then she will be under our watch"

He deadpanned making jungkook and Lisa glance at each other "bring her out." Taehyung command as someone enters the room.

"It's okay," Lisa whispered towards jungkook who seem pissed. Lisa stood up as she let the person cuff her "this way, Mrs." He say as he was about to escort her.

Jungkook stood up from his seat and went Infront of her stopping her step. He took a deep breath as he stare at the cuff and glared at Taehyung before looking back at her and saying.

"I'll get you out, just wait for me"

•••••

A very looonnggg chapter for you guys cuz you guys are fantastic!

Please comment, vote, and enjoy!

Banner by blac_cardigan & Minyooora
From WBW_community

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 281 9
COMING SOON "π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž 𝗅𝗂𝖾 π—π—ˆ 𝗆𝖾." -𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ "π–©π—Žπ—‡π—€π—„π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„, π—…π—‚π—Œπ—π–Ύπ—‡." -π‘³π’‚π’π’Šπ’”π’‚ 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒏 When they thought th...
67.7K 2.7K 21
mission escape this wicked place. Β© 2018 by Christine.
18.5K 456 26
I'm bad with descriptions so read to find out ;) lol.
32.2K 2.2K 41
people read the book trust me on this one