𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

02

11.6K 664 631
By luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ hanma's letter collection
hanma shuji, age 10

Hi Y/N,
it's been kind of lonely without you around to constantly tease or scold me. My new lifestyle is great and all, but I wished I could've taken you with me. Of course, that would mean you also would've been adopted into the same family. That isn't exactly ideal for me, since I plan on marrying you one day.

I know, cheesy. I can almost hear your scoff right now. You're probably frowning and thinking to yourself 'gosh, he's crazy'. I mean, I did jump off a roof for you one time. Do you remember that? Isabella got so mad at me for breaking one of my ribs. You couldn't stop laughing. You did visit me every day though, so I forgive you.

The streets of Tokyo are always crowded and busy. I'm not used to all the noise. Back at the orphanage, it was pretty bare and the atmosphere was always peaceful... unless we were doing something stupid.

I kind of miss how Mr. Jung would always chase us around, spraying Holy Water at us. It was funny. He called us demons and spawns of Satan. Heck, he even called me your boyfriend! Ha, I wish I could come to visit. I really miss you. It feels empty without you, lifeless even.

I hope your nightmares are improving. I'm sorry I can't be there to comfort you. If it were up to me, I would never leave your side. As cliche as it sounds, I want to stay with you forever. And, remember that kiss you gave me on the day I left? Yeah, I want another. When we see each other again, I'm expecting you to run up to me and kiss me. Make sure to kiss me on the lips though, like in those romantic movies we would occasionally watch.

Yours truly, Hanma Shuji <3.

━━━━━━

Hey, Y/N!

You'll never guess what happened today! I'm writing this in math class, but studying can wait!

So, there's this one mean and grumpy teacher at my school. She's kind of like Mr. Jung, but way worse. Anyway, this group of guys thought it would be funny to play a prank on her. They got a bucket of goop and put it on top of the door. She opened the door, and it fell all over her! It was hilarious! I wish I had a camera or phone because I would've totally videoed that.

How are you going? I heard a few more kids have been adopted. It's only a matter of time before you are too. I hope your new family lives in Tokyo. That way, we can see each other more easily! Of course, I'd still swim the ocean to see you. I don't care how far away you are, I'll find you one way or another. Oh man, that sounded creepy. It wasn't intentional, don't worry. I'm not about to stalk you or anything... maybe.

There's this one dude, Kisaki Tetta. He's a little younger and he's certainly an... interesting character. His eyebrows kinda scare me and I even had a dream about him using them boomerangs to hit me. Yeah, that was weird. Other than that, he's alright. He's smart but, for some reason, doesn't show it. He'll deliberately score badly on a few tests.

In a way, he reminds me of you. Just the tests part though since you would never use your full potential. I always found it strange, but now I understand why you did that. If you showed any signs of being too advanced, you'd be transferred again.

I have to end this letter now, the teacher is coming around to collect homework.

Yours truly, Hanma Shuji <3.

━━━━━━

Dear Y/N,

Life is Tokyo has been great. I've been getting used to all the crowds and how busy it is all the time. My adoptive mom is nice and my adoptive dad is too, even though he smokes and drinks. I can tell he has a good heart and, deep down, he's a kind man. However, he just has bad coping mechanisms.

He's trying to recover with the help of my mom, but it doesn't seem like it's working. He's trying his best but I think he's too far gone.

Whoever said getting over an addiction is easy... lied.

Oh, and I've learned some more swear words! Of course, I won't say them since I don't have the right to. I may be a trouble child, but I still respect culture.

How are you faring? Are you adopted yet? You haven't written back, so I'm starting to get worried. Dad says I can go visit if I really want to. Hey, maybe I could convince one of my classmates' families to adopt you.

That way, you can get out of the orphanage once and for all and we can meet up, just like old times.

Remember that first time we met? You were so expressionless and void of emotion. Honestly, it kind of scared me. But when you told me the whole story, I felt like throwing up.

I just want to say Y/N, that your dad deserved to die. I don't care how mean that sounds, he deserved it for everything he did to your mother and other women. If a zombie apocalypse ever occurs and he rises from the dead, I'll kill him over and over again.

No matter what you do, Y/N, just know that I'll always support you. We're partners in crime, we have to stick together.

I can't wait to see you again, take care.

Yours truly, Hanma Shuji <3.

━━━━━━

Y/N... Why aren't you replying? Are you okay? You aren't dead, right?

I miss you. Dad is taking me to the orphanage this weekend so I can see you. I hope you're still there. Finding you will be a hassle, especially if you're overseas. Of course, I can just ask Isabella.

Sorry to cut this letter short, but I need to hand in my homework... which I did not do. If you were here, I could just copy off you. But, unfortunately, you aren't. Man, I'm gonna get another detention. Eh, I could just use that time to write another letter.

Here's hoping it is au revior and not goodbye (Kisaki taught me that).

Yours truly, Hanma Shuji <3.

━━━━━━

One more day until I get to see you! I'm so excited. I'm bringing cake, your favorite.
I'll let you eat all of it, you greedy gremlin.

My parents are busy people, so I can only spend twenty minutes with you, sadly. If possible, my dad said I can visit every Saturday until you get adopted. I want to see you at least one more time before you leave and I go on my quest to find you.

Heh, that sounds funny. I'm not giving up on you though, I'll search the whole world just to find you. I care about you that much and I miss you that much.

Kisaki offered me a cupcake today. I think I made a new friend, I don't know. He's a hard lad to read. He lets me copy off him sometimes, so I assume we're on good terms. Don't worry Y/N, you'll always be my best friend. I know how jealous you can get when I talk to new people.

I have to go, write back soon.

Yours truly, Hanma Shuji <3.

━━━━━━

Hanma stared at the empty letterbox. He sighed. He still hadn't received a single reply from Y/N. He was starting to get worried.

"Y/N," He murmured, "Please reply."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 213 10
Basically this is a book full of oneshots of our fave TR boys/ GIRL BOSSES. There will be fluff, smut, angst etc. I will take requests. !!!!DISCLAIME...
193K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...
123K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
15.2K 776 13
# - Matsuno Chifuyu x Female! Reader .ೃ࿐ - soulmate au, modern au 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... a young gangster and a manga artist unexpectedly fall head over...