Just Got Real [ kaisoo ]

By kaisooswifeu

When things get too serious, secrets are spilled and things get a little too freaky for Kim Jongin. "One tim... More

jgr;; 1
jgr;; 2
jgr;; 3
jgr;; 4
jgr;; 6
jgr;; 7
jgr;; 8
jgr;; 9

jgr;; 5

211 16 5
By kaisooswifeu

Note: Very short update. Lol. Sorry na.

Warning: Bad words. Masanay na kayo, please. Hanggang matapos 'tong storyang 'to, kasama pa rin natin 'yang mga salitang 'yan. Haha!

Jongin's POV

I tried to find Kyungsoo after talking to my idiot brother but I couldn't find him anywhere. My brother was smirking at me during the ride home and I tried my best to ignore him. He wanted to get a reaction out of me and I'm not giving him the chance. Kim Jongin is always calm, even if I wanted to scream at him so badly. He's not having the luxury of seeing me frustrated over Kyungsoo.

"Did you see Kyungsoo today?" Kai wiggles his eyebrows at me. I bit the insides of my cheeks and stared at the trees we pass by. I can't wait to get off of this bus.

"Jongin, it's rude to ignore people." Kai clicks his tongue and stares at me, patiently waiting for a response. I'm not giving him what he want. He continues on doing it until I sighed.

I looked at him. "Did you have fun with D.O, Kai?"

He looks away and folded his arms. My brother and I are complete opposites, yes. You can see through him quite easily and I mastered the act of hiding my emotions, unlike him. He flirts with everyone (I may be exaggerating on this one) and I don't. The only thing we have in common is that we look alike and our passionate love for dancing. But there comes another factor now: we both have D.O and Kyungsoo in our lives.

It smells like trouble to me.

"I had fun with the twins."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "The Do twins?"

He grins. "I have both of their cellphone numbers, brother."

"You forced Kyungsoo, didn't you?" I couldn't help the anger rising to my chest. Kyungsoo is innocent as a baby. He didn't have to corrupt his mind, for fuck's sake. He deserve to live a life without Kai in it. Just thinking about them makes my head hurt. The bus comes to a stop and I quickly gathered my things. Kai trails behind me. Why can't we live separately anyway?

"You have a date with D.O tomorrow at ten. I said you'll pick him up and watch a movie together."

I froze. "What did you do?!"

"I got a date, too. We'll come with you as a double date. Isn't that fun?" Kai smirks.

I huffed and pulled the strap of my bag over my shoulder. "You got a date with who?"

"Kyungsoo. He's so cute, isn't he?"

What the fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
180K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...