jgr;; 6

Reminder: Third person's POV po ito.

-

The woman caressed her son's cheeks comfortingly. She flashes him a smile and pulled him into her arms. "It's not your fault, baby."

A tall man suddenly approached them, crouching beside the woman. He has a grim expression on his face as he talks. "I talked to them. H-He's not going to make it."

The young Kyungsoo broke into tears, sobbing uncontrollably. He grips his mother's shirt and closed his eyes shut, drowning the noises behind him. The endless screams and sobs of the man's family rings into his ears, painful and loud. He wanted them to stop. He can hear the sirens blazing into his head. He sees different faces, everyone unfamiliar but each of them wearing the same expression on their faces; fear. No one blamed the Do twins but themselves.

D.O moved on and Kyungsoo still lives with the guilt.

-

"Let's promise not to tell anyone, Kyungie!"

He nods frantically, raising little hand to get his brother's own. D.O's hands were cold and he was trembling. "Pinkie promise?"

"Promise!"

Kyungsoo screamed. He thrashed on his bed, his eyes still clammed shut. Please, let me wake up! He begs. The screaming gets louder. He sees a little boy holding a puppy, crying into his father's cold and lifeless body. He was muttering incoherent words. His voice was harsh. It was full of hatred. He is in anguish over the death of this man. He looks over to the boy again and they met each other's eyes. Staring into the boy's dark orbs, Kyungsoo became lost. He felt the boy's emotions. Hatred, fear, despair. Dreams and wishes vanished into thin air. Kyungsoo looks away.

"I'm sorry." Kyungsoo tried to say but nothing came out. Everything went black as the boy slowly turned into ashes. Kyungsoo screams.

Everything was still. For a minute, Kyungsoo felt calm. He opened his eyes slowly, only to see a bedroom that was not his own. The walls were in black and white. He sees a shelf by the corner filled with books. There were framed pictures. The door suddenly opens and he sees Jongin. Am I awake?

"Jongin?"

Why is he here?

"Oh, you're awake." Jongin smiles and approaches the bed. The bed dips at the added weight. "How are you feeling, hyung?"

Kyungsoo sits up and gets a sudden wave of nausea. He closes his eyes again and opens them. Now, he sees the boy again. His back was turned to his direction. Everything around them was on fire yet Kyungsoo felt so cold. He looks down at his body and sees doodles written across his arms. Kyungsoo looks up and sees a mirror in front of him. He stared at the six year-old Kyungsoo clutching a Pororo doll. He's a kid.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Someone says. Kyungsoo blinks and he sees the boy from a closer view. The mirror that was dividing them earlier was gone. The boy's voice was strong and firm; it didn't belong to the boy's body. Yet somehow, his voice soothed Kyungsoo. It was familiar in a strange way. The boy turned around, and as he does, his features changes. He grew taller and his shoulders broaden. Kyungsoo looks down on his hands again. Now they seemed bigger. He's a teenager, like this boy in front of him.

Kyungsoo couldn't find his voice. He wanted to ask who he was and what was happening. The boy met his gaze, features changing once again and Kyungsoo froze. He knew he was familiar.

"You killed him, didn't you, hyung?" The boy says as he steps closer. Kyungsoo wanted to run, but he can't control his legs anymore. Everything felt numb. Kyungsoo blinks and for a split second, the boy was in front of him. Kyungsoo looked down at the boy's hands. He was holding a heart and it was still beating. Kyungsoo looks down at his chest and sees a gaping hole. He was bleeding.

Kyungsoo's vision blurs on the edges, suddenly having difficulty breathing. He chokes and fell down. The boy grinned as he hovers on top of Kyungsoo. "You made a mistake of loving me, hyung."

"Jongin.." Kyungsoo gasps out. Then, everything went black.

-

Note: Hindi po ito horror o ano. 'Wag kayong ano dyan, ha! Hahaha! Pasensya na sa fail kong pag-dedescribe ng pangyayari. Basta 'yun na 'yun! Haha!

Note ulit: May dinagdag po akong lines ngayon. Feeling ko kasi nagkulang sa pag-dedescribe. Basta ayun. Haha! Basahin niyo na lang ulit kung gusto niyo. (150430)