𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

01

14.5K 713 1K
By luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ leaving already?
l/n y/n, age 10

Y/N silently watched as Hanma was dragged away. She held back a laugh as he sent her a mischievous grin. He had been caught swearing again and Isabella did not like that one bit.

"I've never met someone who likes to taste soap as much as you do." Mr. Jung, a worker at the orphanage, grumbled.

"What can I say, it's part of my character." Hanma cheekily retorted. Y/N, who had lifted her cup of water to her lips and taken a sip, choked. She quickly swallowed, droplets dripping down her chin.

Over time, she and Hanma had grown to become great friends. They spent every minute together, even going as far as sleeping in the same bed when Y/N experienced nightmares.

"Hey, Hanma," She called out, "Make sure not to swallow the soap like that last." She grinned. Hanma laughed, sending her a wink.

Mr. Jung glared at Y/N, but she ignored him. He didn't like her, that was obvious. In fact, he hated everybody. However, he had a certain disliking to Y/N and Hanma, describing them as 'the spawns of the devil if they were soulmates and best friends'.

Hanma was pulled away before he could get another word in. Y/N silently stood up, leaving her unfinished dinner on the table.

She hurried after Hanma and Mr. Jung, making sure to keep her footsteps silent. Nobody bothered to stop her or even look in her general direction, not even Isabella. She just watched Y/N with a smile.

"Ah, man! Where do you guys get these soaps?! These are gross! But, at least this one tastes better than the last!" Hanma's loud voice echoed throughout the hallway. Y/N rolled her eyes. He was always so boisterous and intense that she was starting to wonder where he got all his energy from.

[ in the old days, adults would often make kids who swore rinse their mouths with soap in an attempt to 'cleanse' them. Please don't trauma dump in the comments or mention something personal ]

Y/N leaned against the wall, arms crossed over her chest. She could hear Hanma gag and cough, spitting out the soapy water while shouting curses at Mr. Jung.

The said teacher exited the bathroom, the front of his shirt completely soaked. Y/N blinked. He glowered at her, scowling deeply.

"Keep your boyfriend under control, girlie!" He shouted, pointing at her, before storming off.

Not a second later, Hanma popped up beside her.

"What'd you do this time?" Y/N questioned.

"Just spat some water at him, no biggie." Hanma held out his hand, to which Y/N high-fived. "Did ya hear what he called me though? Your boyfriend. Haha. Hey, wifey, want a kiss?" Y/N quietly snorted.

"As if. Come on, Shu, classes ain't gonna skip 'emselves." Y/N flattened out her white skirt as Hanma grinned.

"Yeah, I'll meet 'cha at the rooftop. I gotta do something first." He hurried off. Y/N stared at his figure before shrugging and turning around, making her way to their usual hangout spot.

She carefully exited the orphanage through a window, landing gracefully and wiping any dirt off her hands. Humming quietly to herself, Y/N skipped towards the ladder that led to the rooftop of the building. It was old and rickety, bound to break at any moment. Usually, Hanma would be standing below, ready to catch her.

Inhaling deeply, Y/N reached for the wood with shaky hands. She gulped. Slowly, she began to ascend the ladder. It creaked underneath her weight but didn't crack.

Y/N smiled to herself as she reached the rooftop. Much to her surprise, Hanma was already there.

"Hah? When did you get here?" She asked, striding towards him.

"Hm? Oh, about time. I've been waiting for ages."

Y/N's eye twitched at how cocky he sounded. She clenched her jaw, lightly kicking his back.

"Jerk." She grumbled as she took a seat next to him, "How'd you get up here anyway? I thought the only way was the ladder." Hanma shrugged his shoulders.

"I have my ways." He voiced, "By the way, I snuck some stuff outta the kitchen." He showed her a plate of muffins.

"You really are something, Hanma Shuji," She grinned, grabbing a pastry, "Being able to climb to a rooftop with food and drinks. Wow, impressive." Hanma just hummed as he opened a can of Coke, gulping down at least half of it. He handed the drink over to her, causing her to scoff once she felt how light it was. Nevertheless, she consumed the remaining liquid.

"Hey, Y/N, would you be happy for me if I said I was being... adopted?" Hanma suddenly asked out of the blue, "Hypothetically, of course." He quickly added.

"Well..." Y/N circled her finger around the rim of the Coke can, "Of course. I'd be glad that you would finally be getting the chance to live a... semi-normal life. I would be sad to see you go though. As selfish as it seems, I want to spend every minute with you by my side." Hanma sent Y/N a pained smile. She faltered before realization settled in. "You're being adopted... aren't you?" She mumbled.

"... Yeah." His voice cracked slightly, "Damn, I'm gonna miss ya! Come 'ere!" He pulled her into a hug and, for once, she didn't push him away.

"I'm gonna miss yer too... Shu... Write to me whenever you can." Y/N's words slurred together as she held back tears.

"I'll write to you... everyday. I promise." He whispered, burying his head in the crook of Y/N's neck.

"I'm expecting to receive a letter every day then." She smiled. Hanma pulled away and looked up, gazing at the brightly glowing orb in the sky.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

━━━━━━

Hanma was no longer staring at the moon. He sneaked a glance at Y/N, who was too focused on eying the stars to notice. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips. A lot of things were aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, but nothing could compare to the beauty he had found within Y/N.

━━━━━━

Y/N watched with her usual deadpan face as Hanma loaded his things into the car. Occasionally, he'd take a few peeks at her only to find out she was already looking at him.

"Well, this is the last of it. Why don't you say one last goodbye to someone special?" Isabella placed a hand on Hanma's shoulder. She was referring to Y/N. The older woman could clearly tell that Hanma and Y/N shared a certain connection.

Hanma nodded before jogging over to Y/N.

"Hey," He spared her a smile.

"Hi." Y/N quietly replied.

It was awkward for a moment or two before Y/N pulled Hanma into a tight hug. He was shocked. Never in his life did he think Y/N would initiate an affectionate action.

"I'm gonna miss you!" She exclaimed, "Don't forget to write!" Hanma chuckled, patting her on the head.

"Don't worry, I won't. I'll send a letter every day, just like I promised."

Y/N sniffed before nodding.

"O...Okay." Her tone of voice was shaky as she tried to keep it all together.

Isabella checked her pocket watch, realizing that they were running low on time.

"Hanma," She called out, "We need to get going." The young boy nodded.

"Yeah... Be right over." He responded. Y/N let go of him, much to his dismay. She took a step back.

"Hey, Hanma," She said, "Be careful out there,"

"I will. One last high-five?" Hanma held out his hand, grinning. Y/N smiled back at him. She grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him down. Hanma let out a small gasp as she pressed a chaste kiss to his cheek. He blushed, flustered.

"You should get going." Y/N pulled away, "Goodbye, Hanma."

It was a bittersweet moment. His heart ached as he peered at the girl he had grown to develop feelings for.

"Goodbye... Y/N, until we meet again."

Hanma climbed into the car and, as the vehicle drove away, he turned around in his seat, flashing Y/N one last smile before disappearing from her sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
17.2K 802 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
580K 29.8K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...
346 12 1
↳ 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦; 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭�...