šˆ š‡š€š“š„ š˜šŽš”;š‡š

By -etherealroses-

šˆ š‡š€š“š„ š˜šŽš” š˜š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜©š˜¢š˜µš˜¦ š˜¦š˜¢š˜¤š˜© š˜°š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜“š˜° š˜®š˜¶š˜¤š˜©, š˜øš˜©š˜ŗ š˜¤š˜¢š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜«š˜¶š˜“... More

š‚š€š’š“
š‰š”š‹šˆš„ššš„ š€ššƒ š€š’š“š‘šŽ
š‰š”š‹šˆš„ššš„'š’ šš‹š€š˜š‹šˆš’š“
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
š‰š”š‹šˆš„ššš„ ššŽš“š“š„š‘ š€ššƒ š“š‡š„ šš‡šˆš‹šŽš’šŽšš‡š„š‘ š’š“šŽšš„
šƒšŽšŽš‘š’š“š„š šƒš„š‹šˆš•š„š‘š˜
š“š‡š„ š•š€ššˆš’š‡šˆšš† š†š‹š€š’š’
š‹š„š“š“š„š‘š’ š…š‘šŽšŒ ššŽ šŽšš„
šŠš„š„šš„š‘ šŽš… š“š‡š„ šŠš„š˜š’
šƒšˆš€š†šŽš š€š‹š‹š„š˜
š†š‘šˆšš†šŽš“š“š’
šŽš‹š‹šˆš•š€ššƒš„š‘š’
š“š‡š„ š†šˆš‘š‹ š–š‡šŽ š‹šˆš•š„šƒ
ššˆšš„ š€ššƒ š“š‡š‘š„š„-š…šŽš”š‘ šš”š€š‘š“š„š‘š’
š“š‡š„ š’šŽš‘š“šˆšš† š‡š€š“
ššŽš“šˆšŽšš’ š‚š‹š€š’š’
š“š‡š‘š„š„-š‡š„š€šƒš„šƒ-šƒšŽš†
šš”šˆšƒšƒšˆš“š‚š‡
š‚š‡š‘šˆš’š“šŒš€š’
ššŽš‘šš„š‘š“
š“š‡š„ š…šŽš‘ššˆšƒšƒš„š š…šŽš‘š„š’š“š’
š–šˆš™š€š‘šƒ'š’ š‚š‡š„š’š’
š“š‡š„ šŒš€š š–šˆš“š‡ š“š–šŽ š…š€š‚š„š’
ššŽš“ š‘š„š€š‹š‹š˜ š†šŽšˆšš† š‡šŽšŒš„
š“š‡š„ š…šˆš†š‡š“ šˆš š“š‡š„ š€š’š“š‘šŽššŽšŒš˜ š“šŽš–š„š‘
š‰š”š‹šˆš„ššš„ ššŽš“š“š„š‘ š€ššƒ š“š‡š„ š‚š‡š€šŒšš„š‘ šŽš… š’š„š‚š‘š„š“š’
š“š‡š„ šˆš‹š•š„š‘šŒšŽš‘šš˜ šƒšˆšš’š‡šˆš“
š“š‡š„ šš”š‘š‘šŽš–
š…š‹šŽš”š‘šˆš’š‡ š€ššƒ šš‹šŽš“š“š’
š–š‡šŽšŒššˆšš† š–šˆš‹š‹šŽš–
š‡š„š‘ššŽš‹šŽš†š˜
š“š‡š„ š‚š‡š€šŒšš„š‘ šŽš… š’š„š‚š‘š„š“š’ š‡š€š’ šš„š„š šŽšš„šš„šƒ
š“š”š¢š§š š¬ š­š”ššš­ š”ššš©š©šžš§šžš š¢š§ šˆ š”ššš­šž š²šØš®

šƒšŽššš˜'š’ š–š€š‘ššˆšš†

11.1K 375 52
By -etherealroses-

¨🎞

It is a quiet summer evening in Surrey. Julienne Potter is in her bedroom looking at the picture book that Rubeus Hagrid gave her at the end of her first year at Hogwarts. She looks at the picture of her as a baby with her parents, then turns the page to look at a picture of her with her closest friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger; she then hears her owl Hedwig chirping and hooting in her cage.

Hedwig nibbles at her lock, squawking loudly.

"Poor owl," Luna said sadly, not noticing a certain Slytherin girl looking at her.

Daphne nudged the girl making Venus glared at the blonde.

"What?!" Venus grumpily said.

"You're staring at her a little too long." Daphne teased, a growing smirk crippled up her face.

"fuck off, daph."

Julienne: I can't let you out, Hedwig. I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school. Besides, if Uncle Vernon--

Vernon shouts angrily from downstairs.

Vernon: Julienne Potter!

She glances down the floor then looks at Hedwig before closing her book and going downstairs.

"You're in trouble again."

"When am I not ever in trouble?"

Julienne: Now you've done it.

In the kitchen, Petunia is working on a cake as Julienne enters.

Petunia: He's in there, Vernon.

Julienne enters the living room, where Uncle Vernon is getting Dudley dressed up.

Vernon: I'm warning you. If you can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go.

"You have to go." Sirius glared at the screen.

Julienne looked at him in amusement while listening to Cassian rant something about 'Vernon being an ugly pig.'

Julienne: But she's bored. If I could only let her out for... an hour or two.

Vernon: So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir.

"You're the only freak here." Ron and Ginny shouted, earning giggles from students. Ron and Ginny gave each other a hi-five with a smirk on their faces.

Julienne: But I haven't had any messages from any of my friends. Not one. All summer.

Dudley bumps Julienne harshly.

Dudley: Who would want to be friends with you?

Julienne: And who'd want to be friends with a stupid cunt like you?

"You tend to say cunt a lot." Hermione sighed while smiling at Julienne.

"It's the only word she knows." Ron snarled at Julienne jokingly.

"And being a ginger is your only trait." Julienne glared at Ron making him scowl.

"You have a bad mouth, Julie." Cassian booped Julienne's nose.

"Learned from the best." Julienne had a big smile on her face, winking at Remus, who only rolled his eyes at her.

Vernon: I should think you'd be a little more grateful. We've raised you since you were a baby, give you the food of our table, even let you have Dudley's second bedroom, purely out of the goodness of our hearts.

"You have no goodness in your hearts, bitch." Sirius said. He felt like he was gonna die just looking at the screen and seeing a big stupid lump. Sirius wouldn't mind going to Azkaban if he were able to kill Vernon.

Julienne: You mean to throw me in a cupboard and wait till you get caught?

"Oh, she went there."

"She has a point."

Petunia cuts off everyone to avoid another fight. Petunia slapped Dudley's arm, who was trying to steal a cherry from the cake.

Petunia: Not now, bumpkins. It's for when the Masons arrive.

Vernon motions for his family to come into the living room

Vernon: Which should be any minute. Now, let's go over our schedule once again, shall we? Petunia, when the Masons arrive, you will be...?

Petunia: In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home.

Vernon: Good. And, Dudley, you will be...?

Dudley: I'll be waiting to open the door.

"Oh, Merlin! Are they that fucking fake!" Zylo complained; he placed both of his hands on his face, rubbing it due to the annoyance from the Dursley.

"Don't break your pretty face, Zylo!" Theo chipped in, earning a glare from the curly-haired boy.

"It's Ambrose to you, Nott!" Zylo sneered at a confident-looking Theo. Zylo hated Nott, and everyone in the school knew it. He thought Theo was nothing but a stupid jerk who had a handsome-looking face.

"Be careful Zy, your feelings might come out." Julienne teased Zylo, making him blush from either embarrassment or anger.

"Not right now, Julienne." Zylo seethed at Julienne, making her do a 'zipping my mouth' motion.

Vernon: Excellent.

The three of them turn to Julienne with scornful looks

Vernon: And you...?

Julienne: I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending that I don't exist, while you three little shits start acting like fake bitches.

"Oh Julienne, you're getting yourself in trouble" Hermione shook her head, scared for her friend's health.

"I'm always fine. What's that lump gonna do to me? Punch me?" Julienne laughed carelessly while people looked at her in disbelief. Julienne stopped being afraid of Vernon ever since her third year. She had been learning wandless magic with the help of Astro.

Speaking of Astro, she had missed him dearly. They haven't had any playful banter since yesterday in the afternoon, which she had missed. If only she had told him everything, but the thing is, she was scared. She wasn't scared because she wasn't ready to tell him. No, she was scared that he'd look at her differently. When her friends found out about how the Dursleys treated her, they treated her differently for some time. And when she meant by differently, she meant fragile.

Astro took abuse seriously, and she knew that. He's been through a lot, and she knew that too. She knew everything about him, the way he felt about certain things, his hate for random things, which she found amusing, and that's the thing they knew everything about each other.

She was confused.

Again!

And she hated how confused she gets when it comes to the Black heir. He was a puzzle that only Julienne could piece together. But right now, she couldn't piece everything together. If they both hated each other, why were they always together? Why did she always want to see him every night? Why did she find comfort in him? They hated each other, right?

Julienne shook all the thoughts swooning her head and continued to look at the screen.

"You okay, Julie?"

"Of course, Cass."

Vernon: Stupid girl! You are nothing but a stupid whore, but you are right. You will. With any luck, this could well be the day I make the biggest deal of my career, and you will not mess it up.

"Do not call her a Whore!" Sirius raised his voice at the screen, trying to be stopped by Julienne. Remus was quiet. He was looking at the screen seriously. Julienne was guessing he was trying to control the inner wolf inside him.

Julienne goes upstairs as the doorbell rings.

Vernon: Mr. and Mrs. Mason! Do come in!

--

Julienne hears someone laughing madly in his room. She opens the door to find a house-elf named Dobby bouncing on his bed.

Dobby: Julienne Potter! Such an honor it is!

Julienne closes the door.

Julienne: Who are you?

Dobby: Dobby ma'am, Dobby the house-elf.

That caught both Draco and Narcissa's attention. 'What was Dobby doing in there?' They bought thought. Lucius, on the other hand, was glaring at the screen.

Julienne: Not to be rude or anything, but this isn't a great time for me to have a house-elf in my bedroom.

Dobby: Oh, oh, yes, ma'am! Dobby understands! It's just that, Dobby has come to tell you- it is difficult, ma'am - Dobby wonders where to begin?

"What does he mean?"

"Shut up, and we'll find out."

Julienne: Why don't you sit down?

Dobby: S-sit down? S-sit- sit down?

Dobby soon begins to cry.

"Why is he crying?" A first-year muggle-born said.

"His owner must've treated him badly," Molly said in disappointment.

Narcissa gave Lucius a pointed look to which he ignored.

Julienne: Dobby, ssh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you or anything.

Dobby stops crying when he hears the word "offend."

Dobby: Offend Dobby? Dobby has heard of your greatness, sir, but never has he been asked to sit down by a wizard, like an equal.

Julienne: You can't have met many decent wizards then.

Dobby: No, I haven't. That was an awful thing to say.

he then bangs his head on the dresser drawer repeatedly

Dobby: Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby!

Julienne: Stop, Dobby! Dobby, shh! Dobby, please stop!

--

The Dursleys and the Masons are having some wine from downstairs in the living room as they hear the banging from above.

"Nothing goes well for you?" Venus commented with a laugh.

"Oh really? I didn't know that." Julienne squinted her eyes at Venus.

Vernon: Oh, don't mind that. It's just the... cat!

"Even Ron can like it better than that." Julienne laughed at Vernon's stupid lie.

"Hey!" Ron threw a candy wrapper at her that she had dodged.

'Thank Quidditch for that.' Julienne mentally laughed.

He chuckles lightly as Mr. and Mrs. Mason look on, being convinced and concerned at the same time.

--

Julienne: Dobby, stop! Please be quiet. Are you all right?

Dobby pushes a stool closer to Julienne.

Dobby: Dobby had to punish himself, sir. Dobby almost spoke ill of his family, sir.

Julienne: Your family?

Dobby: The wizard family Dobby serves, sir. Dobby is bound to serve one family forever. If they knew Dobby was here...

Dobby shivers at the thought of them finding out.

Lucius glared at the screen in annoyance. His old house-elf was bad mouthing him before he was set free. 'How dare he! Such useless elf!' Lucius screamed internally.

Dobby: But Dobby had to come. Dobby has to protect Julienne Potter. To warn him. Julienne Potter must not go back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year. There is a plot, a plot to make the most terrible things happen.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"If you don't shut the fuck once again, I will bang your head on a wall."

"Geez."

Julienne: What terrible things? Who's plotting them?

Remus and Sirius groaned once again. 'More deadly adventures?!' They had both thoughts grumpily.

Dobby: Oh, he! Can't say!

Julienne: Okay, I understand. You can't say.

Dobby: Don't make me talk. L--

Dobby gets on the desk, grabs the lamp, and hits himself with it.

Dobby: Bad Dobby!

Julienne: Dobby? Dobby put the lamp down.

"Dobby needs to shut up." A fourth-year said.

"Hey, leave Dobby alone! Without him, Jules and I won't have food to be eaten at night." Ron defended Dobby, which earned him a weird look from Ginny.

"Honestly, Ron, you would've found a way to still eat," Ginny commented, making their friends laugh.

He keeps hitting himself in the living room. Vernon is still making his conversation with the Masons.

Vernon: So, when they arrive at the ninth hole--

Dobby's shout is heard. Vernon hears it upstairs while looking suspicious.

Julienne: Give me the lamp! For fuck sake!

Dobby keeps straining until Julienne hears Vernon coming upstairs.

Julienne: Dobby, stop!

She finally grabs it from Dobby, grabs his rags, hides him in the closet, and closes the door.

Julienne: Get in there and keep quiet!

Vernon opens the door, stomping into the room and glaring at Julienne

Vernon: What the devil are you doing up here?!

Julienne: I was partying with a bunch of people!

Dobby slowly opens the closet door; Julienne pushes it closed

Vernon: Do not talk sarcasm with me, girl! You've just ruined the punchline of my Japanese golfer joke.

Julienne: Your jokes are shitty anyways.

Julienne closes the closet door again.

Vernon glances at the closet door, unaware of Dobby's presence, then lifts his finger as he turns his eyes back to Julienne.

Vernon: One more sound, and you'll wish you'd never been born, girl. And fix that door.

Julienne: Fuck off, you dunderhead!

"Dunderhead?" Sirius wheezed, making Julienne look at him amusingly.

"Oh, Padfoot, you're such a child." Remus sighed at Sirius jokingly.

"You love me, really." Sirius winked.

'That I do.' Remus smiled mentally.

Vernon glares at Julienne as he walks out of the room, pulling the door closed; with Vernon gone, Julienne opens the closet door to let Dobby out.

Julienne: See why I've got to go back? I don't belong here; I belong in your world, at Hogwarts.

Dobby sniffs the sock and throws it aside, and turns to Julienne.

Julienne: It's the only place I've got friends.

Dobby: Friends who don't even write to Julienne Potter? Julienne: Well, I expect they've been--hang on, how do you know my friends haven't been writing to me?

Dobby: Julienne Potter mustn't be angry with Dobby. Dobby hoped if Julienne Potter thought her friends had forgotten her, Julienne Potter might not want to go back to school, ma'am ...

Julienne: Give me those now, you shit head!

Dobby: No!

Julienne: Dobby, get back here! Dobby... Please... No

Dobby: Julienne Potter must say she's not going back to school.

Julienne: I can't. Hogwarts is my home.

Dobby: Then Dobby must do it, ma'am. For Julienne Potter's own good.

Vernon: I'm sorry. It's our niece. Very disturbed. Meeting strangers upsets her, so we kept her upstairs...

"You're awkward when it comes to meeting new people," Ginny said, and all her friends agreed.

"Sorry, my guardians taught me how I shouldn't talk to anyone because apparently, I'm a waste of life." Julienne laughed at her own joke, which made people look at her weirdly.

"Well? Come on, laugh! It's funny." Julienne smiled at them innocently. Cassian started laughing, which made Zylo roll his eyes at him.

"What are we laughing at again?" Cassian stopped laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 415 38
āš–¶š—‚š—…š—… š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—…š–ŗš—Œš— š–暝—ˆš—‹š–¾š—š–¾š—‹?āž š–ŗš—Œš—„š–¾š–½ š—š–ŗš—‹š—‹š—’ š—‰š—ˆš—š—š–¾š—‹. āš–Øš–æ š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—š–ŗš—‡š— š—Žš—Œ š—š—ˆ, š—š—š–¾š—‡ š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—š—‚š—…š—… š—…š–ŗš—Œš—...
809K 26.2K 132
Follow the girl who lived, Anastasia Lily Potter and her friends as they go back in time, to their parent's era, and time at Hogwarts, carrying with...
73.6K 2.5K 11
"š˜š—¼ š˜€š—¶š—»š—“ š—® š˜€š—¼š—»š—“ š—¼š—³ š˜„š—µš—²š—» š—¶ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—²š—± š˜š—µš—² š—½š—暝—²š˜š˜š—¶š—²š˜€š˜ š˜€š˜š—®š—æ" š—® š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜† š—¶š—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š—暝—²š—“š˜‚š—¹š˜‚š˜€ š—Æš—¹š—®š—°š—ø'š˜€...
7.2K 292 15
Members of the Golden Trio generation travel back in time with movies they made of Harry Potter and his half-sister's lives. The Black Family, Tonks...