Final year in Bellgrande high.

By Beejhaey20

Bellgrande high is a school for the classy and rich kids of Lagos island.Chinyere and her clique are bullies... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter 3
Chapter four.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
chapter 7
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22

chapter 8

81 35 8
By Beejhaey20

"what!"Michele ran to the window and gasped at what she saw. At that moment, Omar barged into the room looking defeated.
"Please tell me Maria isn't drunk"Patricia was in a frantic state.
"She is... That's why we need to go out ASAP"
Omar grabbed Patricia's hand and gestured for Michelle to follow them.
     When they got to the pool side, cameras were flashing lights on their faces as a result of the press trying to capture every single detail. Maria was still in her bathsuit, her legs splayed at the edge of the pool, she looked like a perfect picture of a drunk person.
A woman, an older version of Maria was looking around with shock and pain. Beside her, a tall bulky man stood, shaking his head and wiping his face as if he couldn't believe his eyes. Those are Maria's parents. Michelle thought and grimaced. A middle-aged man with striking features to that the other side of the pool with chinyere who wore smug expression. The evil man and his maniac daughter. Michelle wanted to choke them.
A reporter rushed to Maria's father and others followed suit.
"Sir... What is happening"
"Is this your house?"
"Does your children live wayward lives?"
"What do you think the outcome of all these will be?"
The report threw endless questions at him.
Mr Amaechi didn't answer. Instead, he looked at Maria and shook his head, well his wife continued to stare at Chinyere with an expressionless face. Chinyere smirked at her and looked away but Maria's mother kept staring. Michelle watched the exchange and lifted a brow.
What could be going on between these two? Does my friend's mum Know that mean fool?
"What do you know about that?"Omar asked Patricia suspiciously.
So they had seen that too. Michelle thought.
"Chinyere pretended to make friends with Mrs Amaechi"Patricia tilted her head without looking at them.
"What? Why how?", Michelle wanted to faint.
"To carry out their plan" Patricia send simply, still not looking at them.
The noise was too much, the flashlights of cameras where enough to blind a bat, the place was crowded and Maria was drunk.
"Dad...dad-dy..." Maria slurred. Immediately, the attention of all the reporters turned to her. The rushed forward with their mics.
"Is he really your father miss?"
"Did you host this vile party?"
'why are you half naked?" They rattled and for whatever reasons, Maria decided to answer the last question.
"Do....do..you wear..jeansh to shwim?"her eyelids were getting heavy.
"Maria!"her mother is screamed as if she was paused by a remote until now.
"Oh mom... H.. how are you? you're enjoying thish par-ty?" Maria stuck out of tongue and laughed.
"No"a voice spoke.
It was chinyere's father.
"Senator Amaechi isn't like this" he said and at once, all the reporters rushed to him with their mics and Chinyere gave them a big cheesy smile which made Michelle, Patricia and Omar roll their eyes.
"Senator Akachi who do you think will win?"
"Why is your daughter here too?"
God... Michelle prayed, please help my silly friend Maria.
She raised her face to catch a smug Chinyere looking at her and she quickly looked away.
"So what now?" She asked Omar.

Sorry for updating so late guys
This author needs your comments don't forget guys ☺️☺️
Xoxo ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 2.2K 43
Ruby just started at her new school and trips into a complicated life, involving her best friend's boyfriend, Matthew. And God, did she try to keep a...
176K 34.3K 50
****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots of books and watched lots of movies, abo...
65.2K 8.6K 39
" Listen, he's back from suspension. how did he get suspended? because of you" " He got suspended because of his bad and reckless attitude, he got su...
57.5K 12.2K 63
In the American culture, its referred to as high school. With the Britons, its called the secondary school or high school. In other places, its cal...