Things we do for love

By piano2099

Naruto, a demon. A monster. A murderer. Or so they said. In reality, he was just a kid, with a tailed beast s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Update Schedule
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A/N- Additional content
HOLY SHIT!
Hello people
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Shippuden
Shippuden Chapter 1
Shippuden Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
100K
Chapter 13
A SUPER DUPER UBER IIMPORTANT QUESTION
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Story
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 18

2.6K 72 25
By piano2099

It was night time and Kakashi was reading his Icha Icha, enjoying the peace.

"Ne, Naruto, are you just here to stare at me, or will you say something?" he said without taking his eyes off the book to Naruto, who was sitting on the window sill.

"Well... sensei... I have taken a student," said Naruto, and Kakashi was surprised.

"Wait, you have taken a student?" asked Kakashi, unable to believe that.

"Yeah, Konohamaru," said Naruto sheepishly.

"That's great," said Kakashi with an eye smile.

"Yeah, but I don't know a single thing about teaching. I only made him do regular stuff today," said Naruto.

"Well, when I started teaching you, I didn't know anything either," said Kakashi with a chuckle.

"Wait really?" asked Naruto.

"Yeah. In fact, I learned how to teach by teaching you," said Kakashi scratching the back of his neck.

"Wow, didn't seem so. I thought you were like a trained teacher," said Naruto.

"You do know that there is no training for teaching here?" asked Kakashi with a deadpan.

"I do, but you and Ero sennin are just too good of a teacher," said Naruto.

"Thanks, Naruto. However, you know, I think you'd be an even better teacher than us," said Kakashi.

"You do?"

"Yeah, totally. It's just something about you that makes people want to follow you. Maybe it's the fact that while you claim big things, those aren't just empty words. Or the fact that you never back down from your words. Or the ease everyone feels around you. It's something, which makes people want to place their bets upon you," Kakashi said solemnly.

"Ne sensei, you might make me cry today," said Naruto.

"Anyways, good luck," said Kakashi.

"Yeah. Also, get better, I want to learn Nature manipulation from you," said Naruto.

"From me?"

"I mean, even though Asuma sensei has Wind release like me, but the thing is that you have lightning, and also the fact that your technique is so good that you waste the least amount of chakra when using an elemental jutsu. I need to get as much control as I can on this to merge it with Rasengan. So when I come back, we are going to do that," said Naruto.

"Alright," said Kakashi with an eye smile, and Naruto disappeared in a flash.

"Wait, come back from where?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiashi Hyuga couldn't sleep. He just couldn't trust Naruto.

Now don't get him wrong, he adored that boy since he was a kid. He didn't show that much, but he had a soft spot for him.

However, he just didn't think that Naruto and Hinata, who were currently sleeping together in her room, cuddling, would be able to resist the urge to do... that. 

How could he? They were two hormonal teenagers, who were in love. And they were sleeping with each other. In the same bed. Cuddling! 

He was really against the idea, but Hitome had convinced him.

"They are now chunin and thus adults, it's up to them what they want to do. If they do that, then it's okay, they are mature enough to understand what they want."

'I just don't want Hinata to be heartbroken," Hiashi thought. Anyways, he checked their room every few moments, to see what they were doing, and to his surprise, they just slept.

It was now four in the morning, and he once again activated his Byakugan. He saw Naruto getting out of the bed, as he looked at Hinata.

Hiashi was intrigued. Now that Hinata was asleep and he was awake, he would truly show Hiashi how he was. If he was just a hormonal teenager attracted to Hinata, or if he was truly in love with her.

He saw Naruto get up, grab his bag, and walk towards the mirror. He then walked to Hinata and kneeled next to her.

Hiashi was growing wary. What did he want to do? Take advantage of her while she was sleeping?

Naruto placed his left hand on her right and used his right to cup her cheek and turn her towards him.

He then gently kissed her forehead, as he smiled, and then rubbed his cheek with hers.

Hiashi was happy. Naruto wasn't a pervert and actually loved her. His actions were proof of that. He did not do anything perverted, didn't even kiss her on lips, instead, he kissed her on the forehead, which is considered more of a reassuring kiss and a promise.

In the next instance, Naruto went out of the room.

Hiashi Hyuga then made a decision.

Naruto was almost at the gate of the compound, when Hiashi blocked his way.

"Aah, Hiashi sama," said Naruto.

"Naruto, you don't need to call me that. Now, where were you going?" he asked.

"Oh, well you see, I have to train Konohamaru from seven, so I am going to train till six and then have breakfast," said Naruto.

"What kind of training are you going to do?" 

"Warmup, endurance, and then I will make clones and train in sealing art, taijutsu, kenjutsu, and Chakra control," said Naruto.

"Why Chakra control?" asked Hiashi, interested.

"Well... I don't have that good of control due to my large reserves," said Naruto sheepishly.

"Very well. Make clones. I am going to oversee your and Konohamaru's training today."

"Oka- wait what?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto was doing a chakra exercise. He was... cutting a leaf. Now mind you, if it was like the Wind Nature exercise of cutting it in half, it would be good. However, he was trying to cut it into 16 pieces, and each cut was supposed to happen simultaneously.

How the fuck was he supposed to do that?

Well, that was the fastest way to master chakra control. This was a Hyuga exercise, which they did to master Gentle Fist. That's why Hyugas were really great in Chakra control.

The only exercise more difficult than this was the sand one, where you had to use your chakra to separate sand as per its color, but let's face it, Naruto will never have that good of chakra control. He was a bloody chakra freak! He had so much chakra that he would put Mito Uzumaki to shame. Even though now his Chakra reserve expansion was coming to a halt since it stops after you turn 17, it was still big enough to go continuously for two to three days if he performed 10 average S-rank jutsus every minute.

Anyways, so the effect was immediate. In just two hours, he felt that he had become better. But now it was time for breakfast.

"Ne Hiashi sama, let's have breakfast," said Naruto.

"Alright. Where to?" asked Hiashi.

"ICHIRAKU'S!" yelled Naruto excitedly.

'He has food habits of his mother,' thought Hiashi as he internally smiled. He always tried to portray as little emotion as he could as he was Hyuga clan head, however, two things couldn't be denied. One, he was very fond of Naruto. Two, he was proud of the latest generations of Hyuga. 

Hinata, who was considered a failure only to become one of the youngest Jonins, and then Neji, hailed as Hyuga prodigy. Finally, Hanabi, who was said to have the purest Byakugan along with Hinata's.

So here he was, accompanying Naruto to Ichiraku's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiashi Hyuga was shocked. He had never thought that Ramen could be healthy. The ramen in front of him was loaded with toppings. and they were the healthiest ones. Vegetables, non-fried meat, boiled eggs, greens, and whatnot.

"What is this ramen?" he asked.

"Ah, Hiashi kun, this is a special Ramen, the Uzumaki special," said Teuchi.

"You both know each other?" asked Naruto. how did he guess? Because not many people dared to talk to Hiashi so casually.

"Yeah, we were friends in the academy. When I became a ninja, I was in Jiraiya sensei's team while he was in Tomoko Uchiha's team with Fugaku," said Teuchi.

"..."

"WHAT! OLD MAN! You never told me you were a ninja, and that too in Ero Sennin's team! WITH MY DAD!" said Naruto, shocked.

"I guess I forgot," chuckled Teuchi.

"HOW CAN YOU FORGET THAT!"

==============================================

Hello everyone, so here is another chap, though it's like a filler, I just needed some time to like transit and wanted to develop the relationships in the story. Anyways, thanks for over 131K reads, it means a lot.

Also, check out The hero for everyone, my BNHA book, a new chap will come out later today.

finally, please vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 562 11
Naruto's eyes turned grey. One with true horror and terror and the other one with sadness and loneliness. Will someone help this child and recolor hi...
166K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
26K 579 11
Naruto, the jinchuriki of the nine tails, is beaten, berated, used, and scarred. He has had a rough life, but he will never give up. He will rise aga...
379K 9.1K 27
As a child, Naruto was the scapegoat of everyone's problems, the Kyuubi attack, the Uchiha Clan Massacre, and many other things. Not anymore. After...