Race to my heart

By h311182

All Might's daughter. A rule breaker, a rebel, a high school drop out. She loved to street racer despite bein... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV

XXV

201 7 2
By h311182

It was too late. Too late for everyone.

She watched the clock as it ticked to 4 PM. She felt her stomach sink.

In that second, everyone froze. It seemed like time itself froze. All froze except her. She saw everything freeze with her own eyes.

"Whoof." Someone sighed behind her.

It was a guy.

A tall attractive guy. A sharp jawline, his neck was long and lean. His shirt was unbuttoned, seeing his sharp collar bones.

His hair was a mess over his head.

His eyebrows were well taken care of, dark black eyebrows. His eyes were wide open with a crazy look in between them. No shine in his eyes. Just purple-black coals. They reminded her of someone.

His thin arms were all muscle with tattoos.

He wore black skinny jeans and what seemed like a ruined dress shirt. His sneakers were covered in dirt.

He smiled at y/n.

"Well if it isn't my dear sister. How you doing?" Her world froze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Ash.

I'm not y/n's brother. I got the wrong girl.

It was the black hair honestly. Then I saw her red eyes and that took away my suspicion. Either way she wasn't as pale as Ericka.

Why have a come here?

Hmm let's say, it's because I'm here to help the green haired dude.

I'm always watching Ericka, part of the reason why she's always moving from place to place. Do I feel bad?

Ehh. Not really. Maybe just a little, but I just want my sister.

My quirk: Time skip.

Not as cool as it sounds.

I've only ever use it to stop time. Normally could control ones person time. If that makes any sense.

Everyone freezes in time except the person I don't want to. Makes it really easy to steal.

There is horrible backlash though. Just like my sister. I could end up dying if I overuse it. Magnificent things quirk are.

Right now my internal organs are bashing against each other. Does it hurt? Ehh I've had worse.

"Who are you?" She asked.

I knew who she was.

She was All Mights daughter.

Partially the one I was after.

Oh was she so beautiful.

I walked over to her slowly.

She was on guard. Her punches could kill me easily. Scary little girl she was.

I came here for Midoriya, but I just wanted her.

"You're y/n. All Mights daughter. I mistook you. Thought you were my sister." I said calmly. I could see her red eyes pierce into me. Her small lighting flicks started to run all along her hands. It was cute.

"Who's your sister?" Her face said it all. She knew who I was.

I was four when my parents killed themselves. Ericka and I were separated as soon as we were found.

  I am twenty three years old sadly.

  I followed Ericka here, and saw her.

  She looks just like her mother.

  "Ericka obviously. Come here I promise I won't hurt you." I opened my arms wide. I did want her. I wanted to hug her so badly. To smell what she smells like.

  "Stay away. What happened to these people!?" She demanded.

  I chuckled.

  She was so pretty.

"Now I know why my sister has a crush on you." Her face changed into surprise. Poor Ericka, sorry I'm stealing you're girlfriend.

"Let me see what you're made of." I challenged.

  Oh how much I just wanted to kiss those lips of hers. I closed my eyes. Holding her would be a dream.

  "Watch it." She warned.

  She shifted her left leg forward. Her arm was slightly tighten. She was ready.

  But so was I.

  I snapped my fingers.

  She stopped blinking. As well as breathing.

  I walked over to her.

  I could kiss he right now like this. But I won't.

Instead I tackled her.

  She dropped to the ground, my eyes unfocused. She gasped.

Her body was under mine. Her hands were soft unlike mine. Her arms were smooth, barely any hair. She was breathing hard under me.

I smiled down at her.

"I'll kill you." She seethed.

I leaned down.

I could hear her muffles, telling me to let go. I wanted to, I shouldn't have done it.

But I did. I kissed her.

Eventually she gave up resisting. I smiled.

But I should've known better.

She almost bit my lip off.

I froze her again.

I shouldn't have kissed her. I'm working for her boyfriend. Now what.

I rolled off of her and lay next to her.

Staring at the hospital ceiling.

I should go see her. I heard she almost died of blood lost.

  "You bastard." I heard someone growl behind me.

  I smiled. Closing my eyes at the pleasant sound.

  "Sister! I thought that was you." I laughed pointing at y/n's frozen body.

  Ericka was holding onto the walls, barely able to hold herself. She had a nasty look on her face. She knew her quirk didn't work on me.

  In some way we were like twins. There's no explanation to it. Our quirks don't work on each other.

  "What the hell do you want Ash? Let me live." She was breathing hard. Her chest was rising slowly and long. She couldn't breathe.

  "Sit down sister. You're not okay." I started to sit down on the floor. Crossing my legs.

  She slid down the wall, sitting across from me. A good five feet.

  "What do you want now?" She said calmly.

  I smiled. "I wanted to see you again. And I need her to come with me." I pointed back at y/n.

  "You're hair has grown. Finally decided to leave the buzz cut?" I chuckled.

  "Yeah. Looks good doesn't it?" I ran my fingers through my hair. Two years I haven't seen her.

  "You look like shit." Y/n's leg was right next to me. I could easily just snap it right now. And she wouldn't feel a thing.

  "What do you want with her?" She asked.

  I didn't want anything from her. Midoriya did. But since she asked.

  "I want her. She's pretty." She knew exactly what I was thinking. In reality I just wanted to feel her. See what's she's like, then leave her.

  "Leave this place. She doesn't belong to you." I raised an eyebrow.

  "She doesn't belong to you either." I challenged.

Her face changed. We both knew I had won.

  "I never said she did."

  "But that's what you think." I interrupted.

  "Ash, leave." I shook my head slowly.

  Midoriya's room was on my right.

  "He's half dead. You can't get him out of here." I smiled softly.

"He'll make it through. I wouldn't be here. I'll just go get him." I was about to stand up before she flinched.

"You know what your quirk does if you do that. You'll kill him even more than I did." She looked up at me with soft eyes. Soft eyes filled with hatred. Who knew someone could love you and hate you at the same time.

"He's willing to take the risk. I won't go long distance anyway. Pit stops you know." Her hands were trembling. She needed to get back in bed.

"I have to take her with me too. Sucks to be me right?" She finally reacted. She swept her leg under me.

I fell to the floor hitting my head hard. "I'm not letting you take her." I groaned reaching for my head, but somehow she got there first.

  She has an injured neck, I had no idea how she could move so fast.

  "You touch her." She leaned in and whispered in my ear. Gripping my hair so hard it felt like she was going to pull it off.

  There was a three second pause.

  "I'll kill you with my bare hands." Her words were full of ice. Meaning she meant them. Didn't matter to her if I was her brother or not she would kill me.

  I pulled her own hair.

  "I'd like to see you try." I grinned.

  With one move, I pushed her away. A good three feet. Giving me time to get on my feet.

  But she was on me, I rushed to y/n.

  Her frozen body was in a weird position. I grabbed her by the stomach and tried my best to carry her out.

  Midoriya could wait. This was my priority.

  She was ours again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1K 20
Izuku Midoriya, Aka Deku, Has always been smarter than then everyone else his age. But being quirkless still had him bullied. After being captured on...
5.3K 366 19
Izuku Midoriya once got himself a stray not knowing who this traveler was. It was not a quirk nor was it someone who belonged to his world but in a c...
309K 12.2K 69
She was the average teenager who had a suitable Quirk and desire to become a hero - which was pretty much the same as him. The only difference was hi...
256K 8.9K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...