Stepbrothers β€’||BTS||β€’ Goofy...

By Indian_author123

??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we... More

πŸ˜ƒIntroductionπŸ˜€
πŸ‘€1πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€2πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€3πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€4πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€5πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€6πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€7πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€9πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€10πŸ‘€
πŸŽ€11πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€12πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€13πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€14πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€15πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€16πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€17πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€18πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€19πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€20πŸŽ€
🌻21🌻
🌻22🌻
🌻23🌻
🌻24🌻
🌻25🌻
🌻26🌻
🌻27🌻
🌻28🌻
🌻29🌻
🌻30🌻
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
πŸ’œ40πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ41πŸ’œ
An Uncanny Morning
A Pooptastic Day
Incorrect Quotes
What did you guys do..

πŸ‘€8πŸ‘€

3.7K 144 5
By Indian_author123

Y/n P.O.V

The party was going pretty well. Everybody including boys seemed to enjoy it. Minnie and I were also enjoying bits of it despite on being high alert because we got the information there might be an attack on the maknaes. But we did not inform them to not to scare them. 

 Chi-yeon and Haa-eun had left for a date and Mo-yeon and Ji-soo sunbaes had to study, typical medical college thing *chuckle*. Oldie was again busy in making arrangements for us to reach back home safely. 

Everyone had drinks and became tipsy, except us, obviously. Now, the boys gathered around to play truth and dare and they dragged us along.

Jin: Okay, so everyone knows how to play truth and dare, right?

Jimin: I will spin the bottle.

The bottle landed on Taehyung.

Jimin: So my soulmate Taehyung-ssi, truth or dare.

Taehyung: Last time I asked dare, you told me to do a sexy pole dance. Not now.. So.. Truth.

Jimin: Would you trade your sibling in for a million dollars?

Tae: *laughing* Woahh!! I million dollar!! It's a lot. I would probably sell you for 10 dollars. *laughing*

Jin: Ahh!! Look at this ungrateful brat. Ahh how dare you say that. Yah!! Is this what I taught you huh? Are we only worth 10 dollars to you? This alien!! And Jimin why did you ask such a stupid question to him? Yahafhsvdbvnovhvsjknxin

Tae: Moving on..

The bottle this time landed on JK.

Tae: So Kookie, truth or dare?

JK: I will take dare. I will be okay, because I am JKayyyy.

Tae: Tell Y/n, what do you feel about her?

I looked at him with my poker. Though I was very much curious to hear it, I couldn't show it. Could I?

JK: I did not like you earlier, but things changed now... *glancing at me*

Hobi: So you like her now?

JK: One thing at a time.

Honestly, I felt happy hearing his answer. No matter how much I try to deny the fact, but they are the perfect brothers I ever imagined. 

Like that the game went on and now the bottle landed on me and before I could choose dare, Yoongi supposed I was gonna choose the truth.!!

Yoongi: So Ms. Y/n, why can't you sleep at night?

This question took me off-guard. I wasn't ready for this.. Arghh!! 

Y/n: I do sleep at night. *nervous laugh*

Yoongi: Don't lie Y/nie, I have seen you up late at night many times.

Y/n: Uhh.. that.. I.. I have Insomnia.

Shock was clearly written on their faces. Their eyes were filled with worry. But this tensed up mood was released when Tae received a call and he excused himself. The game again continued and this time the boys seemed drunk. Tae decided to stay with one of his friend's dorm and it was given a green signal by Oldie. 

Since there were high chances of attack, we asked them to wear bullet proof jackets on the way home but little did we know that they ditched the idea of wearing jackets.

Now, we were all in vans heading back to home.. when

Guard1: Sir this black car has been following us for past 15 minutes.

Jong-suk: <Guard name> distract them. And control room prepare backup in case there is emergency. We need to take another route.

Guard2: Yes sir.

We decided to go through different route which was on the edge of city. There was a forest nearby and the area was silent. Only the noises by our vans could be heard.

Only if we knew this was a trap.

When we were a bit away from the city, cars started encircling our van and men in black holding knives got down. Some even had guns. 

Soon, they started coming towards us. So, all the guards, Oldie, I and Minnie got down. The fight was pretty intense. Everyone had bruises and injuries. 

It was getting serious every passing moment. 

Backup got stuck in the traffic which I suppose was our opponent's ploy. We needed more help, they kept increasing in numbers. Now, even the boys got out and the situation on our side became better. They seemed pretty good fighters. But now, they had taken out guns..

Minnie: They are using guns now.

Y/n: It's okay, the boys are wearing jackets.

We communicated through earphones. 

Minnie: Uh!! They are too many to handle.

Jong-suk: Concentrate, we are slowly taking them down and the backup is on their way as well. Minnie take the boys in the van a bit far away from here. Guard 3, drive.

Minnie: Okay, you both take care.

After they left, I saw a man with knife trying to attack Oldie from behind. But before he could reach him, I grabbed his hand and twisted it. 

The knife dropped but he managed to catch it through his free hand and soon I felt a sharp pain on my arm. He stabbed me. 

I somehow managed to take him down but things were getting blurry and pain was increasing every passing second. 

Luckily, the backup and the police arrived and they were arrested. Oldie took me to the van. It turned out the attackers were of the rival groups who wanted to lure Mr. Kim into giving away his company to him by kidnapping us. Like does this make any sense?

Minnie: Y/n, Jong-suk oppa, are you both alright?

Jong-suk: Yes we ar-

Jin: Y/n!!! Your hand!!

"Y/n"

"Hey!!"

This was the last thing I heard before passing out. 

Minnie P.O.V

The guard drove us to a safe place a bit inside the forest. I was so mad at everything. 

Jin: Minnie, relax, evrything will be fine.

Yoongi: Yes Minnie, they will be back soon.

Minnie: How can I calm down? Why did those stupid people attack in the first place. I am so scared for my bubs and oppa. I knew I should have stayed back and helped them. I guess I should go!!

I shouted and was about to leave the van when someone pulled me back.

JK: Minnie calm down!! 

Minnie: But they.. they..

There was a knock on the window.

??: Minnie, it's us.

I opened the door for them.

Minnie: Y/n, Oppa, are you both alright?

Oppa was about to say something when Jin mentioned about Y/n's hand. Oh my God!! It was bleeding and the cut seemed deep. She was about to fall but Jong-suk oppa caught her.

Jong-suk: <Guard name> Drive to the nearest hospital.

We made them sit in the van and drove off to the nearest hospital. All the time oppa was applying pressure on the wound to control bleeding.

At The Hospital

We reached the hospital and took her inside. But before boys could enter.

Minnie: I don't think everyone should be here. Some of you should go home to fill in aunt and uncle on the situation. They must be stressed.

Yoongi: She is right. Joon and Hobi you go. Rest of us will head back.

After that, the rest drove off and we three went inside. 

Minnie: Excuse me, which room is Y/n staying?

Receptionist: Room no. 101.

We went inside the room and I saw her on unconscious on the bed. I took a seat beside the bed and held her delicate hands.

Minnie: Why is she not up  yet?

Dr. : The cut is deep and she has lost much blood. Her body is still in shock and it may take some time for her to wake up. 

After that the Dr. left the room and Namjoon and Hobi took their seats. 

After few hours, Y/n moved her hands and woke up. I helped her sit up straight and the boys gathered around the bed.

Y/n: How long have I been here?

Minnie: For a couple hours.

Hobi: How are you feeling Y/nie..? Is it still hurting? Should we call the doctor?

Namjoon: *hitting his hand* Let her speak.

Y/n: *chuckles* I am fine, no pain. Don't call the doctor.

Jong-suk: That's good to hear champ. And you two did really well today.

Y/n: Thanks Oldie.*smile*

Hobi: Thank god she is fine. Otherwise I would have done worse to those idiots. You know what I am gonna sue them and make sure they don't come out of jail for the rest of their lives.

He continued to blabber about how he would destroy them with Y/n enjoying and giggling at his commentary.

Looking at her smiling, everyone joined in and started passing silly jokes when doctor came in.

Dr. : Oh you are up? Feeling better?

Y/n: Yes doc.

Dr. : Any pain?

Y/n: No

Dr. : That's good. Finish your IV and then you can be discharged.

Namjoon: Thankyou doctor.

With that the doctor left and now everyone started bickering of who should go and get food for bubs. Before anyone could literally go and bring food the nurse came in.

Nurse: You finished your drip, any one of you can complete the discharge formalities.

Namjoon: Sure..

With that they left.

Hobi: I am happy that nothing serious happened to you, plum. *smiles*

Y/n: Yeah!!  but wait? plum, is that a nickname? *raised brow*

Hobi: Yes.., why don't you like it? *pout*

Y/n: It's fine. *suppressing smile*

Then they "talked" for some time. Jong-suk oppa left early to handle the situation at the police station. Looking at the sibling duo, I could not help but adore their sweet relationship. I am happy Y/nie finally got the brothers she deserves. 

Finally, Namjoon came and we left the hospital. She was told not to move her hand for long time and prevent lifting any weight. They dropped me to the dorm on their way back home.

Y/n P.O.V

It was 4 in the morning when we reached home. We entered the living room without making any noise but to our surprise, we saw everyone on the couch half asleep and worried. 

Y/m/n: Y/n.., baby are you alright?

Y/n: Yes mom, I am fine. Why aren't you all asleep yet?

Yoongi: How could we sleep knowing you are hurt?

Jin: Does it hurt now?

Jimin: What did the doctor tell?

JK: Is it going to be fine?

They bombarded me with questions. At first I was irritated that they started questioning me as soon as I reached back, but then I felt loved and cared. They were genuinely worried for me.

Y/n: Ugh!! Wait lemme answer one by one, Jin, it doesn't hurt now. Jimin, doctor said it's fine and Jungkook, it's going to be fine. *slight smile*

 All were relieved after hearing that, but someone had different emotions. I went towards him. 

Y/n: Are you alright?

Mr. Kim: I should be the one asking that child. I am sorry... I shouldn't have agreed for this in the first place. You got hurt because of me.. I am sorry, *tearing up*

Y/n: It's not your fault. We agreed for this as well, dad... 

Everyone's face lit up hearing that, especially mom's, she looked so proud. I felt happy seeing them like this. Dad was also contented and it was a perfect family moment. 

Loving mom, caring dad and protective brothers, just the way I imagined my family to be. *chuckle*

JK: Now, lemme take you to your room and you dare get up from your bed. I will be at your service today.

Jimin: Hello, I don't trust you. What if you hurt her?

Hobi: Shut up guys, I don't trust both of you, I will take care of my plum.

Jin: Yahh! Did you decide a nickname for my sister by yourself?

Yoongi: "Our sister"

And the fight ensued. Mom, dad, me and Namjoon just shook our heads and chuckled at their love towards their sister. Felt good.

Namjoon: Let them fight. We will go.

I nodded, mom and dad had already left and we sneakily went away.

Yoongi: One second guys!! Who are we even fighting for? Where is Y/n?

Them: *unison* Whatttttt!!!????

The day went on like this, boys took a nap before heading to their workplaces/ college.

But before going their they made sure, I had everything around me so I won't get up from my bed. Mom and dad left early to handle yesterday's case. Were they gonna leave those bastards after hurting their precious daughter?.. Hell nah.. 

All day, I was either watching movie or studying. 

Well, the boys did take care of my little tummy pretty well, as my bed seemed like a snack-store *chuckle*. 

Soon it was noon, the maknae line came back from college and hyung line came for lunch. The first thing maknaes did when they arrived home was to rush to my room and check if I was okay. 

Tae: Oh my god!! Y/n, are you alright? They didn't even tell me that you are hurt. I am sorry I couldn't come earlier, Ughh!! I was gone for one day and this happened? Couldn't you take proper care of her?

Y/n: I am fine Taetae. *chuckle*

Yes, I gave him a nickname. Isn't it cute. He smiled widely listening to the nicknames while others pouted not getting any.

Y/n: Don't worry, I will give you all one soon. *chuckle*

JK: Y/n, here today's notes. I got it from your friends and told them you wouldn't be attending college for a couple of days.

Y/n: Thankyou so much Kookie. *smile*

JK: *smile brightly* Your welcome princess.

"Princess" I stiffened hearing that nickname. He used to call me that.

Y/n: Call me anything but princess. *serious*

They all frowned hearing that, but remained silent. It was better that way, I wasn't ready to tell them anything either.

Jin: Okay, guys let's go and have lunch.

He said as he entered the room.

All: Yes...

The lunch was again full of laughter and chit chats. They all fed me food because "I was hurt". But did I complain? Nahh!! I wanted someone to feed me because I am lazy~~

Yoongi: Btw Y/n, we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Y/n: But the doctor told that bandages would be changed after a week. Why so early then?

Yoongi: No, not for the wound, for your insomnia.

Y/n: What!? I am not going anywhere.

Jin: Yes you are Y/n. You need to consult a doctor before it gets worst.

Y/n: Do you think mom didn't take me to doctor. She did but nothing worked.

Namjoon: You need to follow their advice for the routine to work Y/n. Tell me honestly, did you take medicines on time?

Y/n: That.. I didn't..

Namjoon: See, that's why things didn't work. Now, go with Yoongi hyung tomorrow and follow the routine this time. I am sure you will get better, okay?

I hesitantly nodded. After this, we maknaes had a movie time. 

At Night

I guess they were right. I should see a doctor and take medicines this time. It's getting worse. I did not sleep properly for past 3 days and the little sleep I got was because of the medicines in the hospital. Currently it is 2 A.M and there was no sign of sleep in my eyes.

I was walking towards balcony for some fresh air, when I heard mumblings from JK's room.

"Please don't hit me. Please stop. I won't tell anyone anything. Leave them. Please... Aaa.. It hurts..."

Suddenly it stopped. I quickly entered the room and sight before me shocked me. 

_____________________________________

Hey guyss, This is it for this chapter. Hehe!! Cliffhanger. But something interesting is coming up in the next chapters.. Hope you liked this one. What do you think were the noises? Was there someone in their home? Is it a new attack?

Author from Future: I progressed so much. Feeling nostalgic.

P.s I changed the story a little here. Earlier, boys were supposed to not wear their jackets and Minnie was supposed to get angry at them. But with all the drama already going on, I changed it.

Original Update: September 11, 2021

Edit 1: March 5, 2022

Stay safe and healthy.

#Borahae 💜 

So relatable..😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 58.2K 50
Min Yujin did not have it easy. Being several years younger than her brother Yoongi, she was always left in his shadow growing up. While their parent...
443K 15.2K 35
WARNING- English is not my first language. Also, I wrote this years back when I was in my teens so the story will be full of typos and grammatical er...
173K 12.1K 70
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
92.8K 2.7K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...