The Billionaire and The Widow...

By banawolkaye

"I was a fool to let you go. That should have been me you're marrying and having kids with." ----Roberto King... More

The Billionaire and the Widow
INTRODUCTION REPUBLISHED
CHAPTER 1: WEDDING DAY
CHAPTER 2: SUPPORTER
CHAPTER 3: FORBIDDEN LOVE
CHAPTER 4: ROBERTO'S LETTER
CHAPTER 5: ENEMY
CHAPTER 6: CODENAMES
CHAPTER 7: RESCUE
CHAPTER 8: TRAITOR
CHAPTER 9: WEAKENED
CHAPTER 10: BRAINWASHED
CHAPTER 12: ROBERTO
CHAPTER 13: REVELATION
CHAPTER 14: USEFUL
CHAPTER 15: SORRY
CHAPTER 16: PRISONER
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 17: CONFESSION
CHAPTER 18: LAST
CHAPTER 19: THE WILL
CHAPTER 20: TAKERU'S TESTAMENT
CHAPTER 21: WAR
CHAPTER 22: DEATH
CHAPTER 23: PEACE
CHAPTER 24: WAKING
CHAPTER 25: GHOST
CHAPTER 26: HOUSE
CHAPTER 27: GRAVE
CHAPTER 28: SECRET

CHAPTER 11: REVENGE

1.3K 71 8
By banawolkaye

ALEXONDRA'S POV

"What are you doing here?" I turned to look face to face with the head of the spying team of Roberto's gang. I was just walking inside the blew up mansion to see what has happened.

I didn't reply instead, I continued walking while looking around.

I swallowed the pain and the guilt killing my heart while taking a big checking around the ruined mansion. This is all because of me...

"Stay away from the blocks, Red Butterfly. It will be safer if you stay away from here." The best detective came out from a corner while holding his bloody left arm. I just noticed right now the dead bodies scattered across the collapsed building.

"Detective I---" he cut me.

"I knew from the start." he said. I started shaking in fear as his words came out like a sword. "I knew from the start that you're going to be the traitor.... Alexondra Grayle."

I bow my head to look at my foot with pity.

"I'm so sorry." I managed to whisper with humbleness. I blinked many times to stop my tears.

"Even Black Mamba knows but he chose to keep it and let you do your thing. I can't believe he will chose a woman over his gang." He continued with a sigh as I gape my mouth in shock.

Roberto already knew it was me? From the start? I covered my mouth in dismay of myself and wailed. Oh Roberto...

"We're not gonna punish you but we tell you to stay away from this place and from your children until the Boss arrives." He stated with a warning tone as I step back a little.

"I understand." I replied. I hope Takamasa and Ryota are okay. I'm so ashamed to face my children after those things I did.

"Ryota is back." He said again that joilts my heart in happiness. "But we cannot let you go near any of them now. You can go."

I sigh in defeat. Atleast, my children came back. Right now, I don't want to argue with them after my betrayal. I smiled a little and headed back to where I came from. But...

"Speaking of Black Mamba, where is he?" I asked after pausing.

"We're not allowed to tell anyone what has happened to him." He replied again. As expected. "Where are you going now?"

"I'm going to atone for my sins." I replied shortly. I smiled and walked away with my hand grasped with anger.

I'll make Dark Salamander pay for this. I'm no longer his puppet and his companion, I'll do everything I can to avenge this team since Ryota's back, I'm no longer holding back.

***

I arrived silently at Dark Salamander's hiding place. There's a deal between the two of us with our last call to exchange the blueprint of Roberto's mansion and his location.

I'm prepared to die anyway but before that, I'm going to end everything that started because of me, of my husband and of my family. I'm going to put an end to it once and for all.

Roberto, wherever you are right now, please take good care of my children because after this, I'll be gone...

I fixed my black dress that fits my curves. I managed to fix myself a make over and made my hair match my looks. My high heels are killing but I don't care right now. All I wanted is to finish everything.

I stepped out of my old car and headed straight to the single door of Dark Salamander's location.

"Halt!" One of the guards stopped me and aimed their guns at me. "Who are you?" he asked.

I just looked at him boringly while fixing my seductive looks. He wasn't intimidated but later on, he looks at me suspiciously.

"Are you Alexondra Grayle?" He asked while lowering down his gun.

"I am and I have an appointment with Dark Salamander." I replied in confidence while holding my pouch on my belly part.

"Code?" He asked suspiciously with raised eyebrows.

"Feathers." That's Dark Salamander's code to enter his hideout. He told me in one of his calls if ever I'll be going to him.

The big guard gave up and opened the door. As expected, I can see the shimmering lights and the silver and gold decorations. As expected from a mafia's hideout.

There were guns and different weapons inside, hanging. I look around while also fixing myself to look good for Dark Salamander. I know that he's not a fool so I need to use all of my talent in acting. Well, it can't be helped.

"Hey there beautiful..." I heard his voice going down the stairs in front of me. There he comes.

"How you doing?" I asked nicely as if we're close and friends like we're back in high school.

I noticed that he's topless and bandages were all over his abdomen. He has multiple scratches, blood and cuts all over.

"That Damn Black Mamba did all this and finally, he's gone forever." He stated in victory that made me freeze on the moment. R-Roberto is... dead?

"Gone? Black Mamba? Who's the lucky guy that killed the mighty warrior?" I asked beautifully with my anger firing up in me. There's no way Roberto will be easily defeated...

"Who else Alex? Me of course." He exclaimed proudly while drinking a glass of champaign on his right arm. After ascending on the stairs, he came near me, examining me from every corner of my body.

He was checking me out from head to toe as I let him do it since its my intention.

"You really came and that means... you're mine now." he stated with a smile.

"Sure why not?" I replied with a playing smile.

"You're as beautiful as ever." He whispered on my ears. "As sexy as hell." He continued while wrapping his hand on my fitted waist. "You even smell so good..."

I remained silent and stopped myself from clawing his eyes. My anger is heating up still after remembering how he killed my husband and kidnapped my son then destroyed the Roberto's mafia and finally, killing Roberto. But I refuse to believe about Roberto's death. I know that he's still alive.

"You never changed at all, Brent." I said with a chuckle and forcefully headed towards the sofa and sit since my heels are killing me softly.

He automatically sat beside me and continued wrapping his arm around my naked shoulder. I want to slap him hard in disgust.

"Of course I changed. Besides, you are finally mine, Alex..." He started kissing my shoulder. How I want to punch him right now but I composed myself and pushed him gently.

"Aren't you going to make your visitor some coffee after her long travel?" I asked with a big smile as he stare at me with awe.

"Sure pretty lady." He called one of his goons and made a conversation with him. I know its about the coffee.

I had the time to examine the place and planned on how I'm gonna blew it up with a nuclear bomb that I put inside my fitted dress. Yes, a nuclear bomb I hid inside my bras and I'm not turning back to die as an atonement.

After their little conversation, he's now running his hands on my bare legs since my tube dress reaches half of my thighs. I had the anger to slap them softly away as I forcefully stood up.

"Where's the toilet?" I asked with a forced smile.

"Oh, over there..." he stated while pointing at a door. I thanked him and headed towards the toilet.

I take a good look at myself on the mirror as I began to do my plan. I placed the mini-nuclear bombs under the bowl and the others, it is enough to destroy half of the hideout.

I composed myself again when the door was opened.

"What took you so long?" Brent asked suspiciously from my back.

"Oh! Nothing. My dress is too hot that I didn't notice before I wear it." I stated with a rushing tone and I know...

I brought my gun from my pouch and aimed it at his face but his gun is already aimed at my chest.

"Nice try in fooling me Alex but I'm not a fool." He stated as we stare at each other in hatred.

"I'm going to put an end to everything that I did to Black Mamba. I betrayed him for your gang and I'm here to kill you." I stated in pure anger while shaking.

"I know. I know. It's because you've fallen in love with that Black Mamba, right?" he stated annoyingly.

I didn't reply.

"Well, that doesn't matter now. As long as you're here, you're mine and Black Mamba a.k.a  Roberto is already dead. The only one you can turn to... is me!" he stated forcefully then quickly locked my hand holding the gun and locked my entire body.

I managed to bump my head on his jaw as he as roared in pain. I was about to shot him but he kicked my hand as the gun rolled away. He held both of my arms and tied them with something, I think is a rope.

"Let go of me!" I tried wiggling to get away but he carried me harshly as I kicked in every angle just to get away but... I think its impossible.

He headed out of the toilet while carrying me and went straight another room with a lot of weapons hanging around. The light in this room is so dim.

He positioned me on a wood chair and tied me roughly around it. After he's done, he turned to look at me with a playing smile.

"Now you can't run." he whispered and brought me something. "I'll make you drink your coffee as you requested and keep silent if you don't want me to silence you myself."

He stated in a very mocking tone that made me tremble in fear.

Roberto...

I managed to think of him before I passed out.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 308K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
115 7 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
534K 19.3K 30
*This book is terrible, read at your own risk.* Womanizing playboy Sebastian Hayes was in a bind, his grandfather was requiring him to get married be...
1.1M 38.4K 32
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She knew he was. But he was forbidden. She w...