The Life of a Wizard

By Side-Man

I drank too much and woke up in the body of a headmaster to a fictional school in a fictional world. Filled w... More

Death by Paperwork, are you kidding me?
Rising of a Hero
Welcome to the Room of Infinite Bullshit
Summoning the Living Dead
Dragon Knight
Welcome Back...
Justice for Velvet
When the Qrows come Home
An Achilles' Heel
Stomping on the Lion
Giving the Tinman a piece of my Mind
Taming the Dragon
Getting a Pet Raven
My New Maid
I Forgot
Going to a Club
Let's Make a Deal
Overcompensating
Fireworks Malfunction
Professor Ozpin's Bandit Maid
Brought into the Fold
PTTD (Post Traumatic Torchwick Disorder)
Summoning the Living Dead II
A Xiao-Long Heirloom
Real-Life Harem
Hanging with a Rose
The Cat's Out of the Bag
Payback
Escape Strategy?
The Greatest Hero
NOT CHRISTMAS!!!
Fear the Witch
Emergency Meeting
In for a Penny
A Wizard of Passion
Mom's Here
Even More Girls!
Melting your Heart
Tai's Side Business
Rise of FragranceMan
Halloween
An Ass-Whooping
Synthesizer Duel

Bunny Lass

12.9K 250 82
By Side-Man

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaune is seen walking down the halls of Beacon Academy, looking a bit pale. If you aren't aware, Jaune is dating not only his teammate and partner, the Invincible Girl Pyrrha Nikos but now also the punch-loving and fellow blond Yang Xaio-Long. Now you might asking why is Jaune having trouble with this? He is dating two of the hottest girls in Beacon Academy. 

That is because, as it turns out, having two girlfriends isn't as easy as the novels lead you to believe.

Pyrrha is the kindest girl Jaune has ever known, though there are times she gets... moody. Sometimes Jaune would notice Pyrrha's face slightly twitching when he's speaking with Nora or any other girl. When he brings it up to her, the Invincible Girl gives the knight her signature smile.

It's a bit unsettling to say the least.

Yang, while also kind, can be a real handful. She can be as hyperactive as her sister at times and would constantly ask Jaune to spar with her, to which she would lose and then get mad. The number of times Jaune had to leave the training room because of her fellow blonde's temper are numerous; more than the number fingers in his hands and toes combined. She also has an unhealthy infatuation with puns and and they're all terrible. Ruby has had endure her sister bad jokes for years that she has developed a sixth sense for it.

But nevertheless, Jaune loves his girls; flaws and all.

He just needs to get away from them!

*THUD!*

The next thing Jaune notices is him falling butt-first to the floor. In front of him is the rabbit Faunus Velvet Scarlatina, a shy and honestly cute girl whom he saved from Cardin and team of thugs.

(I do not own this image)

Jaune stands up and gives her his hand. "Hey, are you okay?" 

Velvet grabs his hand. "Yes, than-" She freezes up as she sees who it is and blushes. "J-JAUNE!" 

"That's my name." Jaune remarks.

"I-I-I-" Velvet stutters. 'Come on say something.'  She thought. "I like your shirt." 'Damnit!'

"Um, thanks?" Jaune said.

The rabbit Faunus just wasn't prepared for this. Here is the boy who saved her from Cardin and his team. Even since that, she hasn't been able to get him out of her head, something that Coco noticed and wouldn't stopped teasing. She has been watching him for a while now, and it made her heart shatter when she saw Jaune going on a date with Pyrrha but what surprised more was when he kissed Yang Xaio-Long. 

'Could he be two-timing!? No, that doesn't sound right. Maybe they're going out together. Yeah, that makes more sense.' Velvet thought.

"Um, hello?" Jaune asked.

Velvet snaps out of her trance and quickly stands up. Wellitwasnicetoseeyougottagobye!" The bunny Faunus runs off and breakneck speeds, leaving a confused Jaune in the dust.

Later

Velvet is seen pacing back and forth is front of team JNPR's dorm room with a basket in hand. "What do I do? What do I do!? I'm not even sure why I came here!" She glances at her basket. "I even went as far as to bake these for him." Velvet stops and sighs. "Ugh, who am I kidding? Jaune already has two wonderful girls anyway and I'm just plain old Velvet." She starts to walk away. "He probably doesn't even-" 

*THUD!*

Velvet crashes into something and falls butt-first to the floor. "I-I'm so sorry!" She looks up and sees a familiar blond. "Jaune!"

"Hi, Velvet." Jaune said.

"W-what are you doing here!?" Velvet demands.

Jaune looks at her confused. "This is my dorm, I live here. Are you okay? You're face is flustered." He walks closer and puts his forehead on hers. "Maybe you have fever or something?"

Velvet quickly leaps back. "N-N-Nothing's wrong, Jaune! I-I'm f-f-fine!"

"Are you sure?"

"YES!" Velvet exclaims. "Um... by the way I brought you something."

"What is it?" Jaune asked.

Velvet shows him her basket. "Its something I baked for my team but I made too much. I was hoping you'd like some."

"You can bake? That's awesome!" Jaune said making the bunny Faunus blush harder.

"M-My mum runs a café here in Vale. I've would help around when I'm not too busy with school." Velvet unwraps the top of the basket revealing a cake. "I-Its a carrot cake, I hope you enjoy it." She hands the basket to Jaune and rushes away.

"Wait." Velvet abruptly stops. "Do you... want to eat it with me?"

"Eh?" Was Velvet's reaction.

"Yeah, lets go to the roof." Jaune grabs Velvet by the hand and runs off all the while Velvet's brain overheats.

Rooftop

We see Jaune and Velvet on the rooftop, the day slowly turning into night. 

Jaune takes a bit off his slice and his eyes widen. "This is delicious!!!" He takes more bites of his slice.

Velvet stares at Jaune with a smile as she slowly eats her cake. "Hey, Jaune?"

"Hm?" 

"Who do you prefer? Pyrrha or Yang?" Velvet asked.

Jaune suddenly coughs loudly as he hits his chest so that the food can fall down. "W-well," Jaune stutters. "I don't really have a preference, I love both of them equally."

"What makes you love them so much?" Velvet asks. 

Jaune ponders for a minute. "I'm not really sure," He admits. "Its just that they have helped me out so much since I came to Beacon and I really can't see my future without either of them in my life." 

"So they're like your light in the darkness?" Velvet said.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Jaune said. "I want to get stronger so I can protect them. I want them to be happy even when the everything is shrouded in darkness." His eyes seem to glow with energy. "That's why I will fight: to make them smile!"

Velvet can't help but smile at this. He really is a knight through and through.

"Hey, Jaune?" Velvet said.

"Yea-HM!?" Velvet suddenly presses her lips against his; it was a kiss so sweet he might as well be eating candy.

Velvet pulls away and grabs his hand intertwining their fingers together.  

(Instead of a carrot is a slice of cake. Credit goes to the artist)

"I love you." Velvet tells him and rests her head on his shoulder with a satisfied smile on her face while Jaune is left a stuttering mess.

Unbeknownst to them, Siegfried is standing above them with a tablet in hand marking down Velvet's name and smiles. "My Master is quite the matchmaker." He looks up to see a Bullhead flying by. "Looks he has returned at last, the madam sure likes to work him down to the bone." He comments and disappears. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 577 38
Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X OC, Reader X OC, Canon X Canon, RWBY sh...
161K 1.4K 13
What happens when you wake up in a strange place and can't remember anything but a curtain fiery flamed woman. What happens when You find out your a...
41.6K 1.1K 25
Waking up in a white room instead of your bedroom is not normal, hearing a voice in your head is not normal. But being chosen to be a Gamer is someth...
17.1K 203 19
Do you know those times in anime where you got reincarnated in another world? cuz that just happened to me, Y/N L/N, except it only gets twice as wei...