Family First (Book II) Comple...

By LabelMeNotorious_

Book I 》》》 Friends With Benefits You Are Here 》》》 Book II More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 2

17.4K 742 346
By LabelMeNotorious_

Andre James

"Quinta if you not ridin' dick you ain't real." I told her. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Dre what the hell are you even talking about? You just randomly blurted that out of nowhere." She said.

"I say whatever on my mind." I said with a shrug. She rolled her eyes.

"Roll 'em again and I'mma slap them shits out yo noggin', my nigga." I straight mugged her. She looked at me and walked away.

"Mrs. Parker! Mrs. Parker! When you gon' let a nigga fuuuck?!" I yelled behind her. I heard her laugh. I smirk. She love her some Big Daddy Dre.

Y'all know ain't shit changed with me in three years, shit not even in thirty years. I still get pussy and I still act the same. No questions asked. Chastity was getting bigger as times go by. She looks just like her momma. Chastity is my baby and I protect her with my life. Our kids are always together, even in school. We like for them to be close just like we all are. Quinta and I are on the good and narrow, until I bring up wanting to have another baby. I think I got the baby blues or something. I just want another baby 'cause I know I can have em, while I can still get it up. I was knocked out of my thoughts by knocking on the front door. I got up since I knew Quinta's ass wasn't going to get it. I looked through the peephole to see Quinta's dad on the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes. Ever since he divorced that hussy he made it his mission to always be over here. I told Quinta about this shit and she just don't listen, but I'd be wrong if I did something she didn't like.

"Mr. M." I said nonchalantly. He smiled at me and walked right pass me. I looked around wondering who the hell told him he could come in.

I walked into the kitchen and glared daggers at the both of them laughing it up.

"LaQuinta let me holla at you, real quick." I said. She looked at me before getting up.

"What?" She asked once were out of sight.

"I don't like the fact that he's always over here. I go to work and come home he here, drinking out my favorite cup, sitting in my favorite chair, eating out my plate and you not saying shit to him about it. It's been going on long enough and I'm tired of it. If you don't straighten his ass out I will and you won't like it." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"It's not even that big of a deal. He's my daddy and he's not even over here like that." She hissed.

"Fix it or I will." Was all I said before walking away.

When I start going ham she better not say shit to me.

After I showered and changed my clothes I walked back toward the front room and he was still here. Quinta was talking and laughing with him. I was tired of talking I was going start showing. I was going to blow, but instead I decided to just leave for a little bit, because the next words that come out my mouth going to hurt both their feelings. I grabbed my phone and keys.

"Where you going?" Her dad asked. Last time I checked I was grown. So why he questioning me? I ignored him and made my way toward the door. I knew Quinta was following me.

"Andre what is your problem?! Every time he come over here you always acting like this! You grown and you need to stop acting like a little ass boy!" She whisper yelled.

"He is my damn problem! It's been two years since their divorce was final and five years since they have been separated. It's okay to come over sometime, but I wake up, he here. I go to sleep, he here. I go to work and come home, he still here. I want to be able to come home, relax, and chill with my girl and daughter, but I can't do that! Even Chastity don't want to see his ass like that! We can't even walk around the house like we want to anymore! You can't even see that by him doing this it's messing up our relationship as a family and a couple. I've put up with a lot of shit dealing with him, you, and your mama. I'm fed up and I want him out! If that's too hard for you to accomplish then this" I pointed between the both of us. "will not work. I'm fed up and just plain tired of how naive you are being." I said all I had to say. I got in my car and left.

My home ain't even a home no more.

《《《》》

I needed some time to think about this relationship stuff. It's like every time he around she can't even think for herself. He always have to have a say so in everything she do. If this was how shit was going to be all the time, then I'm throwing in the white flag and calling it quits. My own daughter don't even like to come home because he always there! After a while it's only so much a person can take.

"You only come here when shit get tough or you need to think." Mel said. I looked at her out the corner of my eye. My brother don't know how good he got it.

Why most girls couldn't be like Mel?

"I just needed to think." I said. She nodded. There was a peaceful silence between the both of us.

"Do you ever wish things were different?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Not really because as we get older we learn more and more. I never thought I'd be a mother of three, let alone be in a relationship. With me being the type of person I am it's rare that I'd even be like this; a mom, girlfriend, a friend, and other things. But as I got older I realized that my life was already planned out for me and there was nothing I could do to change it, unless it was meant to be changed. I don't know what's bothering you, but whatever it is pray about it." She said. I took in everything she said.

"Do ever feel like you're meant to with someone else?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I'm not sure, but if I am, then whatever happens will happen." She said. I took in everything she said. We sat around the pond looking. One day Mel and I were riding around and found this place. It was quiet and always a good place to think.

"Quinta's dad has been getting on my last nerve and I'm tired of the shit. Chastity don't even like to come home. Why you think she always want to be over your house? I know Quintas love her dad, but she can at least put his ass in his place." I said. Mel chuckled.

"I would've shot his ass out my house." She said. I chuckled. That's Mel for you. "Have you talked to him?"

"Yes! It goes in one ear and out the other!" I exclaimed. She shook her head.

I don't know what I'm going to do.

LaQuinta Massenburg

My dad and I have really gotten closer since the divorce. It's good having him around. I speak to my mom, but not all the time. Dre just being a baby about shit and it's really starting to piss me off.

"Baby girl you really need to do better than this." My dad said. I shrugged.

"I love him daddy."

"I don't think he's the one for you princess. You and Chastity deserve a better life then this." He said. I sighed.

"Dad not now." I said. The front door opened and I heard footsteps. I looked at the time on my phone to see it was time for Chastity to be home. Dre and Chastity both walked in the kitchen together. I looked at Dre, but he didn't look at me. I sighed.

"Hey baby girl." I said to Chastity. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hi mommy." She said sitting in a chair.

"You don't see your grandpa sitting in the chair?" I questioned. She looked at me then him, rolled her eyes, and mumbled a dry 'hi'. I raised by eyebrow wondering what was wrong with her?

After we had all eaten and watched some TV it was time for bed. Chastity nor Dre said anything. They were really being childish. I had already taken my shower, while Dre put Chastity to bed. We were going to talk about this shit.

"Andre we need to talk." I said. He ignored me.

"Andre?!" I yelled. He still ignored me. I rolled my eyes at his pettiness.

"Andre I know you hear me talking to you." I huffed. He still ignored me.

"You know what? Sleep on the couch tonight because you not sleeping in here. I don't have time for your ass to be being petty for no reason." I said. He still ignored me. I got in bed, turning off the lights. I felt the bed dip.

"Dre get out." I snapped.

"LaQuinta leave me the fuck alone." He said calmly.

"No! Get the hell out the room. I'm not about to deal with yo shit tonight!" I snapped. He still didn't move.

"Andre?!"

"LAQUINTA I SAID LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I'M NOT ABOUT TO ARGUE OR TALK TO YOU ABOUT SHIT BECAUSE YOU DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ANYWAY. I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT BRUH! THIS IS MY HOUSE AND I'M NOT SLEEPING ON NO DAMN COUCH WE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE! SHUT THE FUCK UP OR YOU GO SLEEP ON THE COUCH! You irritating the fuck out of me!" He yelled. My mouth opened and closed. I didn't know what to say. I felt my eyes become watery. I got up and stormed out the room.

A/N:

Dre stupid!

Trouble in paradise already!

Is Dre wrong?

Is Quinta being naive?

Why you think Quinta don't want another baby?

Why do you think Quinta dad always there?

Mel giving advice!

Chastity don't even like to be home.

What y'all think about what Mr. M said about Dre?

Why y'all think Chastity acting like this?

Quinta know damn well Dre not sleeping on no couch.

Can their relationship be salvaged or will Dre finally call it quits?

Brit and Mike next!

* Usually I don't publish a book that isn't fifteen chapter in or completed, but I was dying to get this book out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 472 31
Romance in Kitalo City Book 1 Nella isn't looking for love. She's had a taste of it and is convinced it's not as glamorous as the world portrays it t...
40.1K 888 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
134K 5K 38
Aniya was forced at the age of 18 to be a single parent of her now 8 year old son marquin after the love of her life Marquis was brutally murdered sh...
92.4K 1.6K 23
!!COMPLETED!! Warning!! Sexual assault, emotional abuse, and physical abuse! Y/N L/N has been friends with the gang since forever. But the summer be...