Chapter 26

Andre James

I don't know who's number it was, but what I seen pissed me off. She never told me about this. If she wanted out of this relationship then she could've said so. I thought this nigga was my friend. I let him into my home and this how he do me? Mel was right about one thing: they just couldn't be trusted. I knew I should've went with my gut feeling and listened to Mel, but I thought she was just being mean like she always was before she got to know anyone. Now I see she was right from the beginning.

Anyway, whoever sent me this picture and plenty others also made sure I seen the date. This whole time she been going behind my back doing this no wonder she been jumpy and spaced out a lot. If she should've told me they were hanging out I would've been okay with that, but for her to go behind my back and hide shit was betraying me; us. I was tired of Quinta shit. It's like every time we get on track she always find a way to get off. No pun intended.

Knock Knock

I got up to see who it was. When I opened the door it was Apples. I wonder what she wanted.

"Wassup? Quinta not here." I said.

"I know I came to see you." She said pushing passed me. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"What do you need to see me for?" I asked. She dropped her coat and jumped on top of my buck ass naked and kissed me. I pulled away.

"What the-" Before I could say saying I heard Quinta's voice.

"What the fuck is this?! How could you bring this bitch in our house and fuck her?! I thought you loved me!" Quinta yelled. I was finally able to push Apples hoe ass off of me. I don't know what possessed this bitch to think I would want to fuck her.

"I wasn't about to fuck her-"

"Shut the fuck up! All y'all niggas the same. I trusted you and this how you do me?!" I could see the tears starting to come. I wasn't concerned about her crying. She always think it's me when it's her doing the wrong. Her accusing me no matter how it looked had me all the way fucked up. The nerve!

"Apples get your hoe ass out my house, now!" I barked. She quickly grabbed her things and ran out the door.

"Quinta I was not about to fuck her. She came on to me." I said nonchalantly. I was not about to plead for her to trust or believe me. Our trust was broken a long time ago.

"I'm so done with you and your lies. Everything is always about you! What about us?! I've been trying to get on your good side from day one and you been fücking this bitch!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes and sat down. She really love hearing herself talk. That must be her guilty conscious.

"Quinta you don't have to believe me if you don't want to. I know what I did and what I didn't do. You on the other hand guilty as fuck." I said watching TV. This was a conversion that I was tired of having; over and over again.

"I haven't did shit." She snapped.

"Yeah okay." I said waving her off. I wasn't about to argue with her ass for no reason. It was a waste of my time and energy.

"I'm packing my shit and leaving." She said and turned to walk up the stairs.

"I bet you probably going to run to Gotti with open arms and legs so you can kiss and fuck him." I said with a bitter chuckle. She turned and looked at me in shock.

"Wh-What?" She asked. You could see the guilt written all over her face.

"Oh you didn't think I wasn't going to find out about y'all. All the secrets. The way you been acting. Dressing. Gaining weight - and it ain't baby weight either." I looked her up and down. Her mouth dropped open and the tears kept coming. Shit, but I was going to keep on going. Fuck her feelings. "Being fearful. You just got caught and thought well since you think I'm doing it now you don't have to worry about what the fuck you were and still doing." I said.

"Andre it's-"

"Nah fuck you! Go pack your shit like you were just about to do. Go run to Gotti and maybe you can stop taking your birth control and get pregnant by him. You just a bitch who ain't got a pot to pisss in or a window to throw it out of. Gone get yo man, 'cause I ain't him." I said smugly. Her mouth dropped open.

"How - How did you find out?" She asked.

"You still here?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Dre just hear me out." She pleaded. I bust out laughing. Hear her out? Negative.

"A second ago you didn't want to hear me out so you gotta be out your mind if you think I'm going to listen to you. You a fuck up and I don't even know why I stayed and took your dumb ass back." I said shaking my head.

"What a minute now Dre-" I cut her off.

"Get out my face for I Donkey Kick your ass through my front door." I said. She looked at me like I had two heads.

"Andre let's just talk about this." She said.

"Skrrrrrt!" I Whipped her ass the hand. "You know who wanna talk about it?"

"Who?"

"Not me, but these nuts." I said. I cracked up laughing at her facial expression.

Fuck she thought?

LaQuinta Massenburg

I walked downstairs with my a bag in my hands. I was going to give Dre the time he needed. I didn't even know he knew about the kiss or the birth control pills. Only person that knew about the kiss was Gotti, Brit, and I. The only people that knew about the pills were Mel, Brit, the doctor, and I. So how the hell did he find out about everything? I knew it wasn't Brit, Gotti, or the doctor, so that left Mel.

"I'm so sorry Andre. It seems like all I do is fuck everything up between us. I really do love you it's just... I don't know." I sighed. He wasn't even listening to me.

"Leave my keys." Was all he said. I took the keys of my key chain and placed them on the table.

"I'll be by to get Chastity in a couple of days." I said. There was a knock on the door. Dre walked passed me to open it. I looked over his shoulder to see some bitch wearing a short ass dress. She had these big ass titties, a small waist, and a big ass. I felt like... I don't even know.

Who the fuck was she?

"Ms. Parker, Ms. Parker, Ms. Parker." Dre said pulling her into the house.

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked. He eyed me.

"Oh, I thought you left." He said. This bitch had the nerve to smirk at me. I wanted to beat her ass. Dre is my man!

"Obviously not if I'm still here!" I snapped. He walked over to me and grabbed my arm.

"Let me go! Tell that bitch to leave." I said struggling to get out his hold. He opened the door.

"Good bye, Quinta." He said slamming the door in my face. I stood there like a dummy wondering what the hell just happened.

This was all Mel fault. I just know it was.

A/N:

Who you think told Dre?

Should Quinta be accusing Dre of anything?

Dre spilled the beans!

Quinta was shocked.

Was Dre wrong for the things he said?

Do you think they going to make it?

Do you think they can get passed this?

Do you think Dre should be with someone new?

Lawd Dre don' called Ms. Parker! If you don't remember Ms. Parker she was Mel neighbor before Mel moved. Her and Dre had a thing once before in book 1.

Quinta feel like shit.

Why you think she blaming Mel?

Mike and Brit next...