My Dream Teacher

By LesbianKpop

Yoohyeon has a dream the way she wants her teacher to look. They are getting a new teacher since the last one... More

Introducing the Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Final Chapter

Chapter 20

256 20 2
By LesbianKpop

Once we arrived in Bora Bora I carried Yoohyeon to her bed and laid her down. I was about to leave until Yoohyeon pulled me down on top of her. I looked into her eyes while she stared back at me. I could help but to leaned down and started to kiss her. Yoohyeon wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back while running her hands through my hair.

Jiu:Babe at this rate you will get pregnant by me.

Yoohyeon:What if I want that?

Jiu:Y-yoohyeon. I'm not ready to have a kid. I'll be a bad parent.

Yoohyeon:I promise you won't be bad. I'm not ready to have a kid. I already have pie.

Jiu(smiles):So your awake. Let's go walk around on the beach.

Yoohyeon:But i was enjoying our little moment here.

Jiu:I know baby.

Yoohyeon:Fine (pouts)

Jiu:You know sex on beach is fun right?

Yoohyeon:Babe already horny if your not going to fix it shhhh!

Jiu:Yoohyeon?

Yoohyeon:hm?

Jiu:You really love me?

Yoohyeon:Of course your my dream teacher. You appeared just like in my dreams. Your so beautiful in person though. Also very dominant and is now my hubby. Sadly my hubby doesn't want to give me any love *pouts*

Jiu:Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon(fakes sighs):Let's get ready for the beach then.

I started to kiss Yoohyeon down her body and started to kiss her inner thighs. I immediately removed Yoohyeon panties and started flicking my tongue on her clit. She was so soaking wet. Yoohyeon started moaning my name while I was sucking on her clit. I felt cumming on my tongue so I used heir juices on her clit sucking on it. Yoohyeon moaned and gripped on my hair softly cussing. Yoohyeon came again and pulled me into a kiss.

Yoohyeon:You win. Let's join them at the beach.

Jiu:Mm okay.

We both got ready and headed to the beach with the rest of members. I sat down on the towel amd watched Yoohyeon stand by the ocean. Two guys came up to them and pushed Sua and Yoohyeon. I immediately ran to them and pushed them back but before I could do anymore damage my bodyguards immediately ran and tackled both guys on the ground and carried them away. I couldnt help but feel anger. I ran to the guys and just punched him in the face. One of my guards grsbbed me and put in the car to calm me down. I kicked opened the door and went to Yoohyeon amd backed hug her. She was so focused on the ocean she's didn't even know she was crying.

Yoohyeon:Doesn't the ocean looks peaceful?

Jiu:Ne it does.

Yoohyeon:Why cant I feel that when I'm alone? I only feel that with my friends and you. (Looks down) I can't even defend myself. I always say sorry and cry about it later. I'm just a weak target with a stupid clumsy personality.

Jiu:Babe. Stop it dam it. That wasn't your fault and your not weak. You get defensive when you want. Don't let no man nor woman tell you what you can and can't do. Don't let no man or woman push you around. You have your own mind.

Yoohyeon(faces Jiu):You push me around. You tell me what to do.

Jiu(turns red):That's different.

Yoohyeon(wraps arms around Jiu waist):I know it is but I love it. Also the beach is a romantic place for dinner too.

Jiu:Are you assuming we eat here? But there's sand.

Yoohyeon:You also said sex in the beach is fun but there's sand.

Jiu:We have a t- I'll call my people to get a table and chairs and food.

I started to call my men to get what we need and Yoohyeon gave me a kiss before kissing my neck then walking off to go to Sua. I held set up the table. The food wasn't ready so I grabbed my waterproof chair and sat by the ocean. I stared deeply into the blue ocean and just left tears flow. Memories of my Mom and Dad kept flowing in my head. I could hear my mother and my fatger voice calling my name.

Flashback

Mother:Jiu come herd get out the water.

Jiu:Watch me swim mom. (Runs into the ocean)

I started swimming but something grabbed my leg causing me to start drowning.

Mother:Honey!! Go get Jiu please!!!

Father:Jiu hunny im coming.

I remember my father grabbing me but I blacked out and woke up in the hospital. My mother and father looked me with worried. I felt bad and started to cry.

Young Jiu:I'm sorry I should've listen. I'm sorry. (Crying)

Mother:No baby it wasn't your fault. A boy grabbed your leg and pulled you under.

Father:Let's go eat and get some ice cream after.

Jiu(wiping tears):Promise?

Parents:Promise.

Two nights later

I was in bed reading a book until my father came in the room. His eyes was red and I already knew my the look on his face. He got on his knees and opened his arms. I ran to him crying and hugged him. I knew my mother passed away. It was just me and my father since.

End of flashback

I wiped my face crying but the tears wouldn't stop.

Jiu:Ssibal...

Yoohyeon(hugs Jiu):Baby what's wrong?

Jiu:I miss her so much.

Sua:Hey you okay?

Siyeon:I understand your feelings unnie. QI miss mine as well.

Handong:Oh...

Dami(rubs Jiu back)

Gahyeon:Hey cheer up undies you have us and that what's matter.

Jiu(smiling):Thank you really. (Wipes tears) so is anyone hungry.

Yoohyeon:For you yes. Oh you meant food. Yes I'm hungry.

Sua:You learned that from me.

Siyeon:Oh speaking of that I had fun before we came out here babe. You know sex on the beach is fun.

Jiu:Right.

Dami:I thought I was the only one

Yoohyeon:I wouldn't be surprised if I was pregnant by now.

Sua:Maybe we all should take a test.

Yoohyeon(looks down):Ng no of course we are not let's just eat.

Handong:I have some test in my bag if we want to check and see.

Gahyeon:Yeah lets go.

Yoohyeon Sua Handong and Gahyeon left to takd the test. Dami Siyeon and I froze not moving a muscle.

Sua:How are we going to tell them all of us are 2+ weeks pregnant?

Gahyeon:Dami will be happy.

Handong:Ne Dami love kids.

Sua:I don't know about Siyeon... She doesn't really have a thing for kids.

Yoohyeon(gets teary eyes):Jiu doesn't want kids... We both are not ready. Well I am ready. Jiu isn't. I don't know what to do. Jiu is going leave me. (Sighs and punches the wall) I knew I should've just waited.

Sua:Hey babe come on you know we will help you okay? Let's hurry and tell them.

We still haven't moved and the girls came up and looked at us. Handong Gahyeon and Sua was smiling. Yoohyeon just had a straight face. I looked away not wanting to hear the answer.

Siyeon:So what the test say.

Sua:We all are pregnant with 2+ weeks.

Dami:Wait really?

Handong:Crazy how all of got pregnant arounc the same time.

Gahyeon:Aww. I won't be the baby anymore.

Dami:You will still be my baby.

Siyeon:Yoohyeon why the long face?

Jiu(still looking away):...

Yoohyeon:I didnt want to be pregnant at first. Now I want this baby so bad. I'm not ready to be a mother but I'm willing to learn...

Sua:Like i said I'll help you.

Yoohyeon:Thanks... Jiu im sorry.

Jiu:Sorry for what(cold tone) you didn't do anything wrong. (Looks down) I'm just not ready to become a parent (sighs)

Yoohyeon:You want me to get an abortion then?

Jiu:No! I never said anything like that. Why would you think that?

Yoohyeon:You said you didn't want a kid Jiu...

Jiu:That didnt mean I want you to get abo- (sighs) look if you think I'm leaving you I'm not. I'm just not ready. How can I take care of our child if I was showed that? I had my father half of my life and my mother for a little bit. I don't know how to love well because I was never showed that. She promised me she was going to she me and she left me alone!! He left me to focus on his job. I was on my own at 18... No parents no friends nothing. What if I fuck up and somehow hurt our child Yoohyeon?! Thats why I'm not ready. I know I'll do some stupid shit and I'll regret it later. You see how cold hearted I get... (Cold tone and stands up) I'm just not ready and I don't think I'll ever be ready. (Goes to the ocean)

Yoohyeon(stares):...

Sua:Go Yoohyeon... Jiu needs you okay?

Yoohyeon(Looks down):I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

I turned around and saw Yoohyeon leaving. I turned back to the ocean filled with anger. I bald a fist and just stared deeply into the ocean. The sky was pitch black only a little bit of stars covered the sky. There was no moon. I just wanted to scream but then I felt peace. I slowly unbald my fist and took a deep breath. I felt a hand on my back before they held my hand. I kept looking at the ocean until Yoohyeon grabbed my face and made me face her.

Yoohyeon:I'm not ready either but I'm willing to learn. My mom can teach you as well. Please Jiu learn with me?

Jiu(stares at Yoohyeon):Okay I'll learn.

Yoohyeon(hugs Jiu):Thank you.

Jiu:Your welcome.

Yoohyeon didnt let go of the hug so I kept hugging her before picking her up and carrying her home. We both took a shower and laid in the bed. Yoohyeon already was falling asleep. I slowly got out the bed after hearing Yoohyeon was asleep.

Jiu(pulls out a baby book):I guess it was a reason why I brought you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243 24 4
Just co-workers who didn't meet at their workplace first. or Bora and Gahyeon met at a club without knowing they'll be meeting again the next day...
50.1K 2.8K 41
I have always dreamed of experiencing a passionate and intense love, the kind of love that only happens in movies. And, to be honest, I started to be...
11.6K 622 22
This story is a ship idea of Jiu and Dami. Jiu is the CEO of the company. And she needs an assistant. But there is a problem.... Her assistant has...
1K 69 11
Siyeon is devil who was sent to a world to protect a girl name Sua. They became friends and a girl group Dreamcatcher. Everything changes when Sua me...