Azur Lane: A Veteran in Anoth...

By trueno202020

A light guided missile cruiser after 80 years of active service she is decommissioned, however a storm engulf... More

Chapter 1
SHIP'S BIO
Episode 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
BIO BAP Bolognesi
CHIPANA BIO
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19.5
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 12

1.8K 36 27
By trueno202020

POV THIRD PERSON

Atago: Takao-chan, we must retreat, we cannot beat her.

Takao: I know, but I don't think the enemy will let us flee.

At that, Takao and Atago saw that Grau took out her two pistols and started firing.

¡BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM!

¡Clinck X35!

At that, 5 low-ranking siren appeared and took Takao and Atago hostage, as Atago and Takao are very weakened from fighting against Grau, they could not make any resistance.

Siren 1: Surrender! Otherwise we will kill these kansen!

Grau looks indifferently at the low-ranking siren.

Grau: And why would I have to give up? Those girls are my enemies! If you want you can kill them and I won't make a fuss.

Siren1: We know, but we also know that you were ordered that you cannot kill the kansen of the Sakura empire and if one or two kansen of the empire died near you it is obvious that you would be blamed.

Grau: I don't give a damn about what happens to them.

Atago / Takao: (Help us silly!)

Siren1: You are stupid! Capture her!

The low-ranking siren rush towards Grau, Grau just smiles.

Grau: You are stupid.

Siren 1: What?

In that, the siren that rushed against Grau, exploded out of nowhere.

Siren 1: (Shock) What happened?

When the siren were unveiled, Grau had fired her pistols at them, the 9mm bullets hit the siren's bodies with great precision, Grau did not activate the abilities of the bullets, but now as necessary, she activates them, this causes 9mm bullets to transform into multiple 152mm HE shells, this when detonated causes low-range siren to perish in the explosion.

Grau: Well, are you coming or am I going for you?

Siren 1: ... Damn, DIE!

The high-ranking siren lunges at Grau, Grau only dodges the low-ranking siren's blows.

Siren1: Your bitch will pay dearly to destroy my fleet!

The siren pulls out a plasma knife and attacks Grau, Grau stops the knife by grabbing the siren's wrist, after a quick hand movement, Grau disarms the siren and then sticks the knife into the siren's shoulder.

Grau: Keep waiting bitch.

Grau using her superhuman strength lifts the siren and then throws it against a building, the siren pierces the wall of the building and the building collapses on the low-ranking siren killing it instantly.

Takao: (Shock) (Unbelievable, she just killed 5 siren easily)

Grau: (looking at Takao and Atago) Girls, I will blind myself for 10 seconds, please use this time to withdraw, I begin (Killer stare and psycho at 1%) 10, 9 ...

Takao / Atago:  NIGERUNDAYOOOOOOOOOOO!

Takao and Atago sprint off to escape Grau.

(NT: Our protagonist is not a psycho, she is just acting.)

Grau: (sigh) God, I think using my killer gaze is a good diplomatic letter, but I hate using it, I hope they don't think I'm a psychopath.

Grau continued on her way to catch up with Belfast and Cleveland.

On the other side of the island, Prinz Eugen's fleet had located the Sheffield fleet and Eugen ordered them to attack, now Sheffield and Edinburg are fighting against the Iron Blood fleet.

Sheffield: You never get tired of screwing up! Why did you trip !? It's your fault the Iron Blood fleet tracked us down!

Edinburg: (firing cannons) I'm so sorry!

Sheffield: Where is Akashi?

Edinburg: It's hidden in a fridge.

The Iron Blood fleet fired left and right against Sheffield and Edinburg, the real girls were slowly being cornered, after all, it is a 6 vs 2 match, Z1 breaks through Sheffield's defense and Z23 sees an opportunity and shoots her torpedoes against Sheffield, Sheffield when not seeing it receives one of the torpedoes fired at close range, because the torpedo hit at close range, the torpedo did not pierce Sheffield's armor, but if it damaged she enough to render it unconscious, Edinburg takes to Sheffield and tries to retreat, but at that moment all the Iron Blood ships corner the two British girls.

Eugen: (mocking tone) It's a checkmate, please secure your weapons and surrender.

In a refrigerator, Akashi watches the combat of the Sheffield fleet and Eugen's fleet.

Akashi: (Shaking in fear) I don't know if I will be able to escape from this very bad situation.

In that, Köln hears someone's murmurs and turns to see, Akashi scared, closes the refrigerator door quickly and slaps her hand on the refrigerator door so she lets out a groan of pain which Köln hears.

Köln: What was that? Eugen I'll go investigate.

Eugen: Yes, be careful.

Returning with Laffey and Javelin, They both fight against Ayanami, Ayanami attacks with all her power, but Javelin and Laffey don't want to fight against her, so they two dodge all Ayanami's attacks, Ayanami seeing all this, she starts to get really upset by every second that passes.

Ayanami: Why you don't fight !?

In that Javelin and Laffey escape and Ayanami chases them, now they navigate a very wide street.

Ayanami: (Furious) With the same thing again? I've had enough of this!

Ayanami fires all her torpedoes at full speed, as the distance from her targets is at long range, the torpedoes will have enough time to develop their full speed maximizing impact damage, the torpedoes shorten the distance with Javelin and Laffey.

¡BBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!

The torpedoes detonate at Javelin and Laffey's position, but when the water splashes disappear, it reveals that Javelin and Laffey are unharmed and that the torpedoes had hit a building, carving a large hole in the wall.

Ayanami: (annoyed) Why !? Why don't you want to fight !?

Laffey and Javelin do not respond, Laffey walks towards Ayanami worrying Javelin a lot.

Ayanami in a fit of courage, sails at high speeds and takes a great leap and prepares a horizontal slash with her sword pointed at Laffey's neck.

SLASH! (Sound of the sword breaking the wind)

With the Belfast fleet, they now have a big problem, they are being attacked by a fleet of low-ranking siren that came out of nowhere.

Cleveland: (firing cannons) Where the hell did these chicks come from?

Belfast: (Anxious and worried) I don't know, but you have to defeat them as quickly as possible.

It had been 15 minutes since they encountered these siren and Belfast cared more for every second that passed and her mind only thought of her older sister so she could not focus on the combat.

Cleveland: What's up Belfast? You don't look like yourself! You move very slowly and your shots miss the enemy!

Belfast: Oh sorry.

¡FOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!

Two rockets (From the perspective of Cleveland and Belfast) pass behind Belfast and Cleveland surprising them, these rockets are Otomat MK II missiles, these missiles hit two siren that had the appearance of commander (or high-ranking officers) and are reduced to minced meat when the missiles explode, due to shock wave several siren were killed.

BAM! BAM!

Two cannon shots reverberate behind Cleveland and Belfast, when the girls turn to see, they see Grau approaching at full speed while firing her cannons, these shots hit 8 more siren killing them on the spot, Cleveland also kept firing at the siren floats until Grau and Cleveland completely exterminate them.

Grau: (Bewilderment) What happened? I thought you had already saved Edinburg and Sheffield.

Cleveland: Like time, there was unexpected interference and Belfast is in no condition to fight.

Grau: Belfast, I know you are very worried about your older sister, I can understand you, since I also have an older sister, but it is not the time to worry about her, worry about the mission.

Belfast: I'm really sorry.

POV THIRD PERSON POSITION OF THE SPIES.

Eugen: (mocking tone) It's a checkmate, please secure your weapons and surrender, I'll give you 1 second to do it, 1, 0, ~ well as you didn't give up I'm going to shoot. ~

BAM! BAM!

Eugen's cannons fired at Edinburg who is in a state of shock.

¡CLANCK! ¡CLANK!

Eugen: (Shock) What?

Out of nowhere an 11-year-old girl had deflected Eugen's shots using two military knives.

Eugen: Who are you brat?

At that the girl smiles.

Bolognesi: I am the person who will lead you to your perdition.

The girl draws a Beretta 92 FS pistol and shoots, the 9mm bullet becomes a 127mm projectile and the pink projectile to Eugen by millimeters.

Eugen: Was that a warning shot?

Bolognesi: Of course not, I gave what I aimed for.

Eugen, seeing her rigging, realized that her radar and fire control were destroyed.

Eugen: My radars were destroyed again!?

Z1: Don't worry, leader, we'll take care of she.

Z23: Z1, be careful, that girl has a similar aura to that unknown light cruiser.

Z1: Don't worry, let's just defeat her as quickly as possible, she is only a destroyer, remember that our joint tactic can defeat heavy cruisers.

Bolognesi: I think you are making a mistake, I am not a destroyer, I am a frigate.

...... (Awkward silence)

Z1: HAHAHAHA, then you won't have a chance against us.

Z23: (Sigh of relief) Look frigate, if you don't know how to count, it's a 6 vs 1 match, the girls behind you can't fight.

Edinburg: Please run away, they are very strong.

Bolognesi: (Smiling) Don't worry, I'll take care of it.

Z1: You do have guts! If you were an ally, I would propose a date!

Bolognesi: And if you were a very handsome man, I would call the police.

While Z1 distracted Bolognesi, Z23 changed her position and was located in the blind spot of Bolognesi (Or so what Z23 thinks) and then fired torpedoes against Bolognesi and at the same time Z1 shot was surprising, Bolognesi only dodged the attack of Z1 and then using the CIWS system to shoot the torpedoes of Z23, this fact surprised the two destroyers.

Z1: (Shock) Our attack had no effect?

Z23: (Shock) That's impossible.

In herself, Bolognesi is the only frigate (Peruvian) equipped with the latest generation radar and sonar system, which is why it was able to monitor the movement of the Iron Blood fleet.

Bolognesi: The same tactic does not work twice, I have already seen your tactic before, so I already made a countermeasure.

Eugen: Z1 and Z23, back off, I'll take care of her.

Bolognesi: oh? So the leader is coming for me.

In that Eugen fires her cannons in manual mode, Bolognesi dodges and deflects the projectiles fired by Prinz Eugen, after firing two waves she stops and does not fire again.

Bolognesi: What is it? Did you run out of ammo? Too bad, since now the cavalry is coming.

At that moment Belfast, Cleveland and Grau appear.

Eugen: Of course not frigate, I have ammunition to spare, I only give you one chance to surrender since you Azur Lane were very slow, you are surrounded, your fleet is being pushed back, it is only a matter of time before you are defeated.

Grau: Really?

Eugen: Yes.

Bolognesi: By the way, leader, Chipana is in the vicinity, it is possible that she is acting on her own.

Me: Oh her.

Belfast analyzes the situation, she can see that Edinburg and Sheffield are not in the hands of Iron Blood, so it is something in favor and the girl in front of Sheffield and Edinburg had protected Edinburg and Sheffield, so the unknown girl She is not an enemy, in short the rescue mission had been a success, now only the additional bonus is missing for Iron Blood to withdraw without a fight.

Belfast: Really? (Smiles) Tell me Grau, are we losing? Are we surrounded by the enemy?

Grau: (sarcastic tone) I do not know, I do not feel intimidated or surrounded, it is more I feel that we have won.

Eugen: Really? Just give me a few seconds, you'll be feeling bad before long.

Grau: Really? Hey, why don't you look there and then you talk.

Eugen listens to Grau and looks where Grau is pointing and what Eugen sees makes all her blood run cold with fear.

POV THIRD PERSON FLOATS LURE FROM AZUR LANE

The enemy is counterattacking, the empire had brought more ship than Azur Lane imagined and we are being pushed back, the siren ships in mass production are firing at the azur lane fleet making the allied fleet have to retreat at times, At this time, Repulse suffered damage to the port hull and Oklahoma suffered damage to the secondary guns, the rest of the ships had only minor damage.

Under the water there is a submarine, she silently navigates with her summoned rig, she is a submarine of German origin, but that is in service in the Peruvian navy, this is the Type 209/1200 submarine called BAP Chipana SS-34.

Chipana: I see, so they are the enemy.

Chipana ordered to load SST-4 torpedoes in the torpedo tubes and when they were ready, I fired, the SST-4 torpedoes are swim-out torpedoes, stealth torpedoes and that do not make noise when fired, the torpedoes were directed towards a siren battleship, A siren destroyer and two torpedoes targeted a siren heavy cruiser and the SST4 torpedoes hit the targets without fail.

¡SPLAASSSHHHHHHHHH!

The target ships shook and splashing water rose near the siren ships and then began to sink.

Fusou: Hmm, without a doubt this attack was carried out by a submarine, look for it!

The destroyers upon hearing Fusou's orders, jumped into the sea and turned on their sonars in active mode to find the enemy submarine, but no matter how hard they searched, they could not find her.

Kisaragi: I can't find it.

Hibiki: I can't find it.

Harutsuki: My sonars are not detecting the submarine.

¡SPLLLAASSSHHHHHHHH!

Kisaragi: (Scream in fear) Hiiii!

Yukikaze: (annoyed) Whatever! Take this damn!

Yukikaze started to launch various depth charges at random places, however Chipana is not firing the torpedoes at close range, she fired the torpedoes at a distance greater than 12km.

Chipana: (Looking through the periscope) hehehe, where are you aiming?

Chipana could see the comical scene that Yukikaze was doing, Chipana fired yet another torpedo and the torpedo hit another siren battleship and the battleship began to tilt slowly.

Chipana: What are those battleships made of? Are they made of paper?

For Chipana it is very rare for a battleship to be seriously damaged with a torpedo, however, after firing 7 torpedoes, she submerged to depth 50 and turned 180 ° to starboard and began to retreat.

Chipana: I think that is enough help, I think that the British and American girls will manage alone.

Zuikaku and her sister followed the trail of the Corsairs until they found the aircraft carrier that owns those planes and when they found her they were unpleasantly surprised. Enterprise did not come out of the thick fog, Hornet came out of that thick fog.

(NT: It made me want to put the following: "Enterprise did not come out of the thick fog, Iona came out of that thick fog" XD.)

Zuikaku saw this very furious and Shokaku did not know how to react, after all they had just been trolled by Enterprise.

Zuikaku: (Furious) That bitch played it on me.

Hornet: Hehehehe, it looks like you've found the wrong ship. But if you want us to beat each other, let's fight.

Shokaku: (realizes something) If Hornet is here, then ... Impossible!

RETURNING WITH OUR PROTAGONIST.

Grau: Really? Hey, why don't you look there and then you talk.

Eugen listens to Grau and looks where Grau points and what Eugen sees makes all her blood freeze with fear, Eugen could see Enterprise on top of a ruined building, because the sun is in favor of Enterprise , the scene is very imposing and very epic.

(NT: The Enterprise from the manga as always making the most epic entries of all)

Enterprise: Fufufu, now I understand what kind of person you are, Belfast.

Enterprise aims bow and arrow at Prinz Eugen, Eugen can't help but be intimidated by Enterprise

Eugen: (somewhat intimidated) Ungh, Enterprise. (If only Tirpitz or Bismark were there)

At that Z23 tries to grab her main cannon, but Enterprise gives her a murderous look causing Z23 to freeze in fear.

Enterprise: What did you intend to do?

Z23: (Panic and stuttering) No, I didn't mean to do anything.

Z1 on the other hand looks at Enterprise with great anger and helplessness.

Z1: (we were very close to capturing the spies!)

Eugen: We are retiring.

Z1: What?

Eugen: She is very powerful, this time we have lost.

Z1 began to shake with anger and helplessness and then the entire Iron Blood fleet began to retreat, Belfast headed towards Edinburg to treat Sheffield's wounds.

Grau: (Happy) Long time no see, super gifted frigate.

Bolognesi: (Smiling) Long time without seeing us decrepit old woman.

At that, Bolognesi and Grau clapped their hands in a friendly greeting and then embraced, meanwhile a girl emerges from the sea with her rigging invoked.

Grau: Oh, it's you Chipana.

Chipana: (Tone without emotions) Long time without seeing us leader.

Grau: (Happy) Long time without seeing us. How did they end up here?

Chipana: Like you, (sarcastic tone) we mysteriously disappeared after a tornado destroyed the capital of our country.

Bolognesi: And suddenly we were here and with human bodies, it was something that affected me a lot. We came here 1 year ago.

Grau: What? You guys arrived long before me.

Chipana: Yes, first we sail to our country of origin, but ...

Bolognesi: (Sad expression) When we arrived it was a disaster, no country in Latin America exists.

Grau: (Shock) What? Sorry I didn't listen well.

Bolognesi: Please don't be silly, I know very well that you are a good listener.

Grau: (sad expression) I see.

Bolognesi: Our country of origin does not exist in this world, everything was destroyed by the siren and the siren have established bases in Antarctica, Chile, Peru, Argentina, the Philippines, Australia and among other countries in the southern hemisphere.

Grau: Oi, how did you find out all this?

Chipana: Break the encryption of enemy communications, because the codes are not difficult to break the encryption.

Grau: Hmmm, I see, breaking the encryption is very easy now that I think about it.

In a place on the island Ayanami holds her sword and the blade of the sword is 2 cm from cutting Laffey's neck, Ayanami is very furious at what happened, her enemy looked at her without fear and did nothing to defend herself.

Ayanami: Why? Why don't you want to fight !?

Laffey: I don't want to fight you.

At that Laffey raises her hand as if to grab Ayanami's hand, but Ayanami walks away and gets on her guard.

Ayanami: But we are enemies!

Laffey: I don't care, please be my friend.

Javelin: (thoughtful) (Oh, I see, I want to be her friend too.)

Ayanami gets very thoughtful, after several minutes that seemed like hours, Ayanami slaps Laffey's hand to reject Laffey's proposal of friendship and then Ayanami retreats at full speed.

Wales: [To all allied ships, the rescue operation has been completed, please all ships gather to withdraw to base.]

Javelin: Ayanami-chan ...

TO BE CONTINUE.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 67 8
A new commander arrives at the Azur Lane base and he must quickly learn that things here are very different from the usual military bases. He must al...
110K 1.7K 27
The world is at war,the race known as the sirens have come from the unknown and have destroyed cities and killed many people,to counter such a threat...
68K 2.6K 91
A modern Type 003 Chinese Carrier is sunken during an armed conflict with allied forces and reincarnated into the world of Azur Lane. Her name is Zhe...
9K 211 16
A war between factions, old sea monsters from long forgotten tales and a person who couldn't care less. what happens when a new variable is inexpecte...