A Sweet Medicine | Alexa Blis...

By QueenZain3

[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] The Story of a Orphan who lived a bad past and a rough life. He lived most of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pure Bliss
Chapter 2: Shoot His Heart
Chapter 3: Spiteful
Chapter 4: Sparkles
Chapter 5: Crystal Clear
Chapter 6: Roses
Chapter 7: The Crow at Night
Chapter 8: A New Side
Chapter 9: The Goddess
Chapter 10: Diamonds In The Sky
Chapter 11: Sweet Sugar
Chapter 12: Affection
Chapter 13: Only You
Chapter 14: Blissful Moments
Chapter 15: Never Gonna Dance Again
Chapter 16: Whiff Of Her Perfume
Chapter 17: Sleepover party
Chapter 18: Darling, My Light
Chapter 19: Confusion
Chapter 20: Unfortunate Soul
Chapter 21: Volcano
Chapter 23: Her Protector
Chapter 24: Sunsets
Chapter 25: The World Has Took Its Part
Chapter 26: Dealt Its Cards
Chapter 27: Told you, I'll be here forever
Chapter 28: Said I'll always be a friend
Chapter 29: Mercy
Chapter 30: Always My Path
Chapter 31: Sweet Angel
Chapter 32: Yours and My Story
Final Chapter (33) : Under My Umbrella
Epilogue: Never Letting You Go
Bonus Chapter: A Moment With Light

Chapter 22: The Heat

386 17 121
By QueenZain3

Kaufmen was really shocked, Her Ex boyfriend that she hates messaged her again. She has blocked him on his social media accounts and his number. But it looks like he found her number again.

( He seriously doesn't know when to give up??? )

She sighed and looked at the message as She blocked Ryan again, Alexa closed her phone and stared at the ground.

( I lied to Desmond. . . . I did have a Ex boyfriend. . . )

She regretted it so bad and Felt really sad but angry at the same time.

Alexa: I hope he doesn't find out. . . And I hope Ryan doesn't go after me again.

She walked away and was trying to get those thoughts out and move on.

A Few Hours later.

It was Four PM, Desmond was in his house relaxing before he felt bored and decided to go outside. Lexi on the other hand was also at home before she decided to go on a walk but also was thinking about it.

Alexa: Should I go outside? . . . . I don't want to bump into him.

She looked at Desmond's number and really wanted to hang out with him but she was also worried if Ryan was out there too. She decided to take the chance and messaged Desmond. A few mintues Later, Desmond replied and agreed to go out again. She looked at herself in the mirror while fixing her hair.

She smiled looking at the mirror before she left the house.

Couple mintues later, Desmond and Alexa met up as Desmond was fixing his outfit.

Desmond: Were you feeling bored at home?

Alexa: Urgh, Yes. There was nothing to do, I was getting tired from work and the girls could be with their boyfriends now.

Desmond: I see. . . I was feeling bored at home as well.

Alexa: Thats why we have eachother!

She gave a big smile as Desmond smiled at her. She moved her hair aside and looked around.

Desmond: Lets get some coffee.

Alexa: Sure! Starbucks?

Desmond: I love that.

Alexa jumped and grabbed Desmond's hand and dragged him. He was getting used to her dragging him around. Both of them bought coffee for themselves as Alexa was feeling relaxed.

Alexa: Mmmmm, Coffee is always great.

Desmond nodded in agreement as Both of them continued drinking coffee until Alexa's eyes were widen.

Alexa: Wait, Did I grab my purse with me???

Desmond looked at Lexi's seat and didn't see her purse as He looked at her.

Desmond: Its not here, Should I find it?

Alexa facepalmed and sighed, Because of the message she received in the morning. She kept forgetting and wasn't in a good mood.

Alexa: Gosh. . . Its okay Desmond, I will go find it. It's the bench anyway.

Desmond: I'll come with you.

Alexa: No no, Its close anyways.

She smiled and walked away as Desmond was looking after her as He sighed and had random thoughts.

( I wonder how would it be. . . If I dated Alexa. )

He was thinking for a few seconds before he shooked his head and continued drinking coffee.

Alexa was looking around as She finished her coffee. She threw it on the dumpster and looked around.

Alexa: Please god, I hope my purse is still here.

She looked at the benches until she found her purse and was relieved. She grabbed her purse and opened it to see if everything was in it until someone poked her as She turned and looked shocked.

Alexa: R-Ryan!?

Ryan Cabrera was standing and fixed his slick hair and stared at his ex girlfriend.

Ryan: Lexi, Hey-

Alexa: Dont talk to me!

Ryan: Hey! Wait, Dear. Can we please talk?

Alexa: Urgh! There is nothing to talk about Ryan, We're over and You should move on!

Ryan: I'm not letting you go that easily Lexi, Can we just talk it nicely??? You can't just shout at me and avoiding me.

Alexa: Yeah Yeah, Says the guy who goes to the strip club every night when I'm at home waiting for you!

Ryan was shocked as Alexa looked angry at him. He grabbed Alexa's hand as He looked at her.

Ryan: Lexi, Please I'm sorry. I already apologised.

Alexa: A Sorry doesn't solve it. Leave me alone Ryan.

She pushed and walked away as Ryan was calling him as Lexi was walking away not listening to Cabrera.

( He seriously ruined the day. . . . I need to distract Desmond right now. )

She saw Desmond standing outside the shop as She smiled and looked at him.

Alexa: I'm here now!

She kept looking behind as Desmond smiled at her.

Desmond: I'm glad you found it, Is everything in the purse?

Alexa: Yes it is, Uhhh Can you follow me? I wanna take a walk with you.

Desmond: Su-

She quickly grabbed his hand and started walking fats with him, Desmond was looking at Alexa who was looking behind everytime as Crowe was confused.

Desmond: Lexi. . . Is everything okay?

Alexa: O-O-Of course Desmond!

She gave a nervous smile but Desmond was starring at her, it was suspicious to him as Both of them crossed the road and kept walking.

Desmond: Where are we going?

Alexa: S-Somewhere, Maybe we will sit in the dinar.

Desmond: Dinar? But we just had coffee.

She smiled and didn't even reply as Alexa almost tripped but Desmond grabbed her as Alexa was blushing.

Desmond: A-Are you okay?

Alexa: . . . . Oh, I'm fine. Thank you.

She smiled and stood up straight as She looked behind.

Desmond: Alexa, Can you tell me what's going on? . . . Do you have to pay Rent or something?

Alexa: What? *Laughs* No, Of course not. I own that house so I don't need to pay rent.

She smiled and grabbed his hand again. There was a little crowd as Both of them were walking. Lexi was hoping Ryan didn't find her as She looked around. Unknown to her, Desmond was walking with her before He saw a Kid crying as He went to check what happened to the child.

Alexa continued walking until she realised Desmond wasn't with her as She started panicking.

Alexa: Desmond!?

She started calling his name until she stopped and saw Desmond giving a kid an ice cream as Alexa had a smile on her face, She was gonna walk towards him until someone grabbed her and dragged her as She saw it was Ryan.

Ryan: Lexi-

Alexa: Ryan! *Pushes him* Why are you following me!?

Ryan: You keep blocking me and avoiding me!!! I have to talk to you face to face.

Alexa: Shut it! Do you learn to move on!?

Ryan: Alexa. . . You know I love you.

Alexa: No you don't!

She shouted which made Ryan made and spoke.

Ryan: Why are you shouting at me???

Alexa was gonna speak before Ryan grabbed her hand again.

Ryan: Believe Me, Lexi. I changed alot. Why can't you see???

Alexa: I don't think you did to be honest.

Ryan was gonna speak until Someone grabbed Alexa as Alexa was worried and saw Desmond as She looked shocked.

Alexa: Desmond-

Desmond: Who are you?

He asked Ryan as Ryan turned and glared at him as Both of them were shocked.

Ryan: Hey! Your that Coward from the mall!

Desmond gritted his teeth as Alexa was shocked.

Alexa: Y-You two met before?

Ryan: Yeah! He is such a brat. Leave me alone.

Desmond: What. . . were you doing to her??

He said it in a dark tone which made Alexa scared as Ryan got close to Crowe.

Ryan: None of your business! Who even are you to- . . Wait a mintue, Are you Alexa's boyfriend!?

He looked shocked and angry and stared at Lexi who was also upset. Desmond got close to Ryan and both were glarring at eachother.

Desmond: No, I'm not. But that's not the point. You know it's a bad move to put your hands on a women like that, Who do you think you are to do that to a women?

They both gritted their teeth as Ryan spoke.

Ryan: This doesn't involve you, weirdo. Me and Alexa know eachother, I'm Alexa's-

Desmond: Shut it, I don't wanna hear a word from you. Your voice is irritating me. . . . .

Desmond was getting more angry as Alexa touched his hand and looked at him.

Alexa: Desmond, Lets leave-

Ryan: No no, No one is leaving yet! Don't make him a coward Lexi-

Desmond got angry at the Insult and pushed Ryan as Ryan got angry and Both of them were. . . .

Ryan: Get out of here!!

Desmond was silent and angry as Alexa started grabbing Desmond.

Alexa: Desmond, Stop please!

Desmond stepped back as Ryan was giving a death glare to Desmond.

Desmond: Don't ever bother her again!!

Ryan was angry and glanced at Alexa before looking at Desmond as Alexa grabbed Desmond and Both of them walked away.

After that argument, Alexa was sad and angry about what happened. She wished she never went outside and blamed herself but Desmond was still really angry as He stopped walking.

Desmond: I'm going home. . .

Alexa: . . . . Umm-

Desmond: We will hangout next time, Lexi-

Alexa: Desmond, I know your angry. Just come and Relax in the park with me.

Desmond sighed in anger which scared Alexa a little.

( Gosh, Its really scary to see him angry. . . .)

Desmond tried to cool down and Alexa holding his hand was calming him down a little as Both of them reached the park and sat on the grass.

Desmond: Lexi, Why was he troubling you and Who was-

Alexa: Hey, Stop now. . . . You don't have to worry.

Desmond: But Who was he-

Alexa: Desmond, I want you to cool down. I'll explain later. . . I don't wanna see you angry.

His angry look faded away and just looked at Lexi. He looked at the ground as He decided to lay down as Lexi was starring at him, Desmond was starring at her at the same time as She spoke.

Alexa: Desmond, relax your head in my lap. Its not comfortable like that.

Desmond: . . . . . I'm used to it.

Kaufmen didn't listen and tried to pull his head as Desmond went back and relaxed his head. Alexa was feeling a bit happy as Desmond was also getting a bit calm. Both were relaxing in an adoreble position.

Alexa started caressing Desmond's hair which made him feel happy on the inside as He started playing with a strand of her hair as Alexa had a small smile.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 581 21
Becky is 20 years old and she has a forced relationship with her boyfriend Luke. Her dad believes that Becky dating Luke is what's best for business...
33.5K 1K 43
masked- (of one's true character feelings) concealed To me, pretending to be happy had always been better than explaining my tears. To me, smiling a...
8.6K 179 30
Andrew and Lexi grew up together just a couple doors down from each other and they were the best of friends. When they were in middle school they had...
144K 2.8K 112
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!