THE BRIGHTEST STAR IN THE SKY

Von Unnatixmiracle

Writing ff for my fav people!!! It's title is of a c drama but the plot is different ahead. Hope you all will... Mehr

INTRODUCTION
1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
NOT AN UPDATE
45.
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
NOT AN UPDATE

53

233 25 41
Von Unnatixmiracle

Unnati left from his house. She had taken the bus to reach her house. She was standing in the bus recaping her thoughts. She remembered how she was interviewed.

Tanishk: This kind of people can't work, you know?

Unnati: I can. I can start doing from the most basic work. I can do every little thing.

She then remembered about talking to Shriya(Manav's ex assistant)

Shriya: Don't be Mr.Manav's Assistant. His characteristic is strange. It's hard to take care of him.

Then she remembered about her talk with Aashna.

Aashna: If you really feel unhappy, you can quit the job.

Unnati: Why would I !? You think everyone can enter Star Entertainment? I was picked from many competitors. After all I gave up singing. For once I have quitted. I don't want to quit again.

She again remembered another talk with Aashna.

Aashna: Why is realising our dreams so difficult? We need to face the reality. I am not destined to be a star. Although I don't agree nor do I want to give up.

Unnati: I think since you have decided something, you don't have to think that much, right? You may think some jobs are interesting after you get to know them. For example, like me now.

With all these thoughts she reached her house. She entered inside.

Aashna: You are back. Well, I bought you a gift, have a look.

Unnati sat down on the couch opposite to her.

Aashna: This is buy one get one free. Here.

Unnati took it and smiled.

Aashna: I will keep one for myself. Do you like it?

Unnati: Yes. Thanks.

Aashna: Your welcome. Well, do you know where I bought these from? (She was doing her work and talking to her she looked up at her) Guess. (While doing her work) Okay fine. I will tell. I bought these from Rohan's stall.

Unnati sat up straight listening to her.

Unnati: Rohan is selling things now?

Aashna: Yes, he said he offended Miss.Li in the bar. He couldn't work there. So he is selling things temporarily. But this shows he preserves his moral integrity.

Unnati: Where is he? I will go to see him.

Aashna: Don't do that. He is fine and positive now.

Unnati: Really?

Aashna: Yes. He already thought he could not work in the bar. So he was looking for other jobs. This is good. But don't go to visit him. He said he is fine when I came across him. He would be upset if you see him in this condition. 

Unnati again lies down back on the sofa.

Unnati: Why are hardworking people so pathetic?

Aashna: What happened? Why do you look so upset since the time you came in? You are in a bad mood? Tell me, I can share some sorrows with you.

Unnati: There's a music critic called Mr.Aditya. He wrote an article to diss Manav. I felt bad and uncomfortable so I went for him. I wanted to let him know more about Manav. But he wrote a more vicious article to diss him. He misunderstood me. Then....Manav got angry on me.

Aashna: He scolded you? HE...He is such an asshole. He misunderstood your kindness.

She saw Unnati who was already really sad. Tears had started brimming in her eyes. She took the tissue and gave it to her.

Aashna: Don't be so upset.

Unnati(almost crying): I am trying my best. I don't know why things would become like this.

Aashna: Don't cry. I will tell you the earth is so cruel, just like this. We can move away tomorrow, back to Mars. How's it?

Unnati(sitting up straight): You think I should go and find Mr.Aditya again?

Aashna: I would say you better don't. Don't find yourself more trouble. You are already upset right now. This thing will only become worse. (She noticed she was sad) If you are so upset, you can quit and come to my company.

Unnati: Are you feeling happy there?

Aashna: Yes, pretty happy. You don't care about me. I changed to a new company. It's a small company. It's name is Bloom Company. It's a new company. I have just worked there for a week but the people there are nice. All are youngsters. They call me Miss.Aashna when they meet me. 

Unnati(sad): It sounds happy. 

Aashna(holding her hands): Don't be so sad. If you are really upset to work there, you can quit and come here. 

Unnati looks at her and lays her head back on sofa.

Aashna: Look at you so pitiful.(She takes the tissue and wipes her tears) Here, wipe your tears. Don't cry. You will be ugly if you keep crying like this. 

Later, Unnati was in the kitchen, searching for something to eat when she remembered her talk with Mr.Aditya.

Aditya: Thank you for your praise miss. But please think calmly, one should know what he can do and what he can't do. This is called self knowledge. Assistant Unnati, you seem to be new in this industry. I will give you a suggestion. Change your job before you are dyed into black. He can't be a singer. Even god can't help him. 

She runs from the kitchen to the living room where Aashna is sitting.

Unnati: Aashna, this thing won't end this easily. I was talking to him sincerely. This thing is not right. I didn't want to offend him. Why would he say like that? I must find him again and explain him this face to face. He can't misunderstand me. 

Aashna(surprised): How can you be so stubborn, Unnati? 

She left from there stomping her feet. 

Aashna: Fine, as long as you are happy. 

Unnati reached the place where she met Mr.Aditya last time. A group of girls were also standing there. Unnati saw Mr.Aditya coming out from the building. She shouted his name but he didn't listen. A girl from the group came and asked Unnati who is Mr.Aditya. Unnati told her.

Girl: Who is Mr.Aditya?

Unnati(pointing towards him): The man with a pair of glass and in suit. 

Mr.Aditya was walking when he passed by them. Unnati was standing in front of the girls. As soon as he was going to pass by them. The girl shouted.

Girl: He's the one. 

All the girls started throwing things on him like paper rolls.

Girl: How dare you diss our Manav?

Unnati was trying to stop them but they were too many and she was alone.

Mr.Aditya(trying to protect himself by keeping his bag in front of him): What are you doing? Stop.

Girl: Go to hell, Aditya! How dare you diss our idol.

Unnati was trying to stop them but all of them came in front of her and were throwing things at him. 

Aditya: Unnati, how could you ask someone to beat me? I will  remember you.

Unnati: No, it's not me.

Unnati tried to explain but she was at the back. Her voice couldn't reach him. He ran from there.

Aditya(running because the girls were running after him): Unnati Malharkar.....Unnati!!! You asked someone to diss me!

Unnati was left there confused. She couldn't understand what happened at the moment and how she was blamed for something she didn't do. 

That's it for this chapter. hope you enjoyed reading this one.

Also, How do you think Manav will react to this incident?

Stay tuned for the next chapter because I might update one more chapter today. Do vote and comment. Love you all. Thanks for reading!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.3K 63 18
Since @YourNCTSimp is leaving Wattpad, I decided to be a good friend and publish their stories on my account. Love you~
12.3K 787 23
Heeyyy guys... here I'm announcing for my new story... many of u guys were requesting me to write on Neirohi, so here is my Neirohi ff... The story...
107K 4.8K 27
Hi guys, I m Sara, I m writing this ff continuing after ManBir's death, I don't promise it to be super good but I will write as good as possible.
30.5K 1.4K 38
It a small one shot on Unnav. Hope all like it.